A New Life: Taekook short sto...

By Leighc9760

Grief and trauma needs love to heal. Taehyung never believed that he could have a new life Boyxboy Smut Traum... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Epilogue Part 21

Part 8

39 0 0
By Leighc9760

Telling all their friends the next day at lunch caused an absolute chaos, everybody screaming, laughing, jumping, hugging, crying. And the Alpha made sure the Omega was safe in his arms the whole time, back hugging him, his arms over the Omegas tummy, the Omega's hands clutching at his arms as the friend became more rowdy. The Alpha released some calming pheromones as he sensed the Omega getting a bit stressed with all the happenings. Finally, Jin calmed everyone down. He saw Tae getting nervous.

"So, we are planning the marking ceremony for this Saturday, 3 days away and I want everyone, I mean everyone, Min Yoongi, to help with this. No excuses unless Jungkook gives the ok". Everybody agreed, except Yoongi, who looked quite confused at why he was singled out, but, well, everybody knew he will come up with an excuse to skip on the preparations. Legitimate excuse actually, he was still monitoring Wooson's movements, waiting for the perfect time to grab him.

Jungkook's parents came to meet Taehyung on the Friday evening. They decided to have dinner at Jin's restaurant, they know all Jungkook's friends and approve of them, the future Alpha needed to have the rights friends. They were very strict parents, whose priority have and always will be the safety and wellbeing of the pack. They loved their son, but training and rules were more important than showing love. Now, seated across from Jungkook and Taehyung, they pat themselves on the back for raising such a strong and kind Alpha, who will lead the pack soon, with his Luna, whom the definitely approve off. Beautiful and kind, being able to have children, that is what the pack needs, oh, and if their son is happy, good for him also. Having no objections, they congratulated their son and his soon to be mate of being such a power couple that will lead the pack in the future. Jungkook acknowledged their approval, even though his heart was a bit hurt, approval for the pack, happy for the pack, what about being happy for him? But he was used to it. Tae sensed the change in his Alpha's mood, taking his hand, holding him close and releasing a small amount of pheromones, to relax the Alpha, who immediately nuzzled his omega's neck, breathing in his scent and calmed down. Tae loved him, all his hyungs and friends loved him, that was enough.

The next day, with all arrangements finished, all the friends and Jungkook's parents, came together in Jungkook's back yard. Jin outdid himself with decorations and food, it was his Tae bear's marking day, it had to be super special. Hyunjin also came, and Bogum, as they two wanted this happiness for Tae.

When Tae came walking towards Jungkook, the Alpha's breath nearly failed, he was looking so beautiful, dressed all in white, with a flower crown on his head. Jungkook, all in black, took his Omega's hands in his, starting the ritual.

The marking ritual was a lot like a marriage ceremony, the difference being the actual marking of the Omega, which was done there in front of everyone, to bear witness that the marking was not forced, especially as it was a Trueblood Alpha and an Omega. Jungkook licked the side of Tae's neck, just below his scent gland where his shoulder and neck met, whispering soothing words and I love you's, Jungkook let his canines out and bit into the Omega's neck, tasting his sweet blood on his tongue as he slowly licked the two puncture wounds, this causes the wounds to close and not hurting the Omega any more than what was necessary. Jungkook held Taehyung by his waist, making sure the Omega is ok after the marking, it is very emotional for an Omega to be claimed by an Alpha or Beta, to be bonded, and the emotional strain can make an Omega faint. But Tae was fine, he clung to his Alpha, burying his head in his Alpha's neck, smelling his scent, and calming down. Now he was Jungkook's, and after the mating, only them two alone of course, no-one can break the mating bond between the Trueblood and his Omega.

Everybody congratulated them and they all sat down to eat, even Jungkook's parents enjoyed themselves with the bunch of friends, seeing something outside of the always serious and regulated pack business and they were actually quite surprised at how much fun this was. And they saw their son smiling, laughing, being so happy, which he never was with them or at the pack house. Maybe this more relaxed environment can be incorporated into the pack as well, with some limits of course.

After everyone who had to leave left, Jungkook, Tae, Jimin and Yoongi were the only ones left in the big house. Yoongi and Jimin had their own wing in the house, which Jungkook has always been thankful for and now they left to go there.

Jungkook picked up his omega, walking up the stairs to their bedroom. Tae was staring into those black orbs, hypnotised by their depths, filled with love, for him.

A/N Smut ahead

Walking into their room, Jungkook slowly laid the blond Omega on the bed, hovering over him. "My love, I have waited my whole life to have my mate here, with me, like this, to love and cherish. And somewhere the moon goddess decided that I can be the luckiest Alpha ever and have an Omega like you to be mine, to share my life with. I love you so much Jeon Taehyung, my Omega, only mine." He bent down, taking the Omega's lips with his, kissing him slowly but deeply, tasting him, exploring his mouth, swallowing his moans. Tae's hands tangled in Jungkook's black hair, gripping, pulling him even closer. Jungkook finally released Tae's lips. Small pecks still. "My Alpha, my Koo, my Bunny boy, I love you so much, thank you for saving me and loving me, I am yours for eternity, I can only thank moon goddess for a mate like you, perfection personified. I love you Koo".

Jungkook kneeled on the bed, pushing Tae's legs a little apart, taking his time, not wanting to scare the Omega, he had enough bad experiences, this needed to be perfect. Tae was not nervous at all, he was ready to be loved by his Alpha, to be cherished, there was no reason to be tense or nervous, this was his Alpha, his Koo. He couldn't wait to be his Alpha's in every possible way, to have his Alpha mate with him, the biggest dream for an Omega, to have an Alpha mate with him or her, choosing the Omega to be his forever. And Tae wanted that now.

Tae gripped the Alpha's hair, pulling him down to him, Jungkook was surprised, he thought that Tae might find mating difficult, was even willing to wait until Tae was ready, but he never expected this from the Omega. "Alpha, I want you, I need you, please make love to me, make me yours completely". Jungkook kissed Tae's lips passionately, his wildest dreams coming true in the form of his love, asking him to make love to him. His hands started roaming over the soft body of Tae, discovering the shape of his love, his chest, his waist, his hips, his thighs, and everywhere he touched the Omega whispered and moaned softly, his own smaller hands travelling over the Alpha's hard chest and abs, his muscled arms and back. Jungkook kissed the Omegas mate mark, his neck, traveling lower, sucking and kissing, leaving his love marks all over the Omega. Opening the silk shirt, he saw the perky buds of the boy, so beautiful, like little ripe cherries, waiting to be sucked and bitten, which he did, softly at first, then harder and more desperate, Tae moaning harder at the pleasure he received. Getting desperate for Jungkook's touch, Tae lifted his hips to get some friction from Jungkook's groin, their members touching through their clothes, Jungkook moaned deep, almost with a growl at the feeling of their members touching. Tae moaned load as he lifted his hips again, his breath coming faster now. Jungkook pushed Tae's hips down with his hands, holding the Omega in place, who did not like that at all. His head going from side to side in desperation, Jungkook finally took of Tae's pants and lace panties. "Fuck, baby, lace panties? You are going to drive me crazy, baby" Jungkook breathed on Tae's v-line, small licks all around his hard member, Tae moaned and whined, he needed the Alpha to touch him, he was going insane with want. Finally, Jungkook took Tae's member in his mouth, swallowing him whole. Tae's back arched as a load moan escaped from his throat, but he didn't care, he was in heaven. Bobbing his head up and down, Jungkook looked at his Omega, the pure pleasure and ecstasy on his face was mind blowing. Jungkook slipped 3 fingers, one at a time into Tae's tight pink hole, bobbing his head faster, his fingers sliding in and out from all the slick the Omega is producing. Tae was moaning non-stop, sweat all over his beautiful body, he was drowning in ecstasy. He felt himself getting closer to his climax, his moans coming more desperate, Jungkook could feel Tae's muscles tighten, his hole clenching. With two more sucks and fingers hitting inside Taehyung came with a scream of Jungkook's name, Jungkook milking every drop of cum out of Tae, sucking until there was no more. Pulling his fingers out of Tae's clenching hole, he looked at the messed-up Omega, putting his fingers in his mouth, sucking the slick the Omega produced of his fingers. "Holy fuck baby, you taste delicious, strawberries and cream, my favourite" Tae's eyes went a bit wide at that, wanting to blush, but damn, that was hot. Jungkook took of his clothes, standing naked in front of Tae, and Tae could only drool at the muscled body of his Alpha. "Koo, you are so fucking hot, I need you inside me know, please. Make me yours" Jungkook could not deny, going between Tae's legs, he lifted both his legs over his shoulders, hands gripping his things. Positioning himself at Tae's entrance, he slowly pushed in, carefully, because he knew he was bigger than the average male. Looking at Tae as the Omega threw his head back with a load groan of pleasure, Jungkook bottomed out. "Baby, shit, you're so tight, so perfect for me" "Just for you Koo, I am yours only" Jungkook started moving slowly, feeling Tae's hole clenching around him as his pleasure started building up. "Fuck Tae, don't clench, I am going to come too soon, baby" Tae tried to relax a bit. But the pleasure was so intense, he was drowning in it. Jungkook picked up speed, thrusting faster and harder, knowing he hit Tae's magic spot when the Omega almost convulsed in pleasure when he hit his prostate. Moaning and keening sounds were all that the Omega could manage, even breathing was almost too much, his hands scratching Jungkook's back and biceps. Jungkook hit his prostate again and this time Taehyung nearly levitated of the bed as he came again, shooting his cum over his stomach and chest, over Jungkook's chest, screaming Jungkook's name. He has never in his life experienced anything like this, he could not have dreamed it was even possible, but here he was, nearly passing out from pleasure. Jungkook thrusted faster, also coming with a growl and Tae's name on his lips, heads thrown back, hands clenching on the Omega's waste. Fuck, there will be so many bruises, but for now he didn't care. His climax continued for almost a minute, the pleasure pulsing through his veins, through every fibre of his body, and he now knew, their mating was complete, they and their wolves were now one entity, connected, never to be separated till eternity. Jungkook finally collapsed onto the body of the smaller boy, making sure not to crush his love. Calming their breathing, they looked deep into each other's eyes, their wolves content now, the bond completed. Jungkook bent down, kissing his mate's lips. "Mine, my Omega, my love, my Taehyung, only mine" he growled, possessiveness thick in the air, making the Omega basking in his Alpha's possessiveness, he belongs to his Alpha now, he will always be safe and cared for, loved, and protected. Jungkook started kissing Tae again, all over, the need for his Omega burning through him again, he will never get enough of his Omega, his Taehyung. Pushing into his love again, he started moving slowly at first, then again picking up speed. When he saw that Tae was again close, he pulled out, causing a load moan of frustration from Tae's throat. "All fours love, let me see your beautiful ass and hole, baby" Tae quickly jumped around on all fours, his ass towards Jungkook, smiling seductively over his shoulder at the Alpha, who in turn stared at his love's beautiful ass cheeks and the puckering pink hole begging for his dick. Raising himself on his knees, gave one cheek a lite slap, just hard enough to sting, but not hurt. Tae let out the most sinful moan  that made Jungkook's cock twitch, just listening to that sound almost made him come. He trusted into the tight hole hard and started to fuck his mate hard and aggressive. Tae's knees gave out after a minute or so, the pleasure just too much, but Jungkook held him up with his muscled arms against his own chest, kept on hammering into his hole, making the Omega moan louder and then screamed as he came again, squirting everywhere as he was still being fucked mercilessly by Jungkook, until the Alpha too finally came again, growling as he spilled his seed into his Omega, filling him up completely.

Finally, both collapsed, Jungkook pulling his love into his chest with his arms round his waist, calming the Omega with soothing words. When they were both calmer, Jungkook picked up Taehyung and carried him to the shower, Tae was too tired to even stand properly, so Jungkook held him upright with his one arm around his waist, using the other to wash the Omega's body, making sure he is clean, helping him to get rid of his cum still flowing out of his abused hole. Then dressing him in boxers and one of Jungkook's t-shirts, he made the Omega sit on the chair and quickly changed the sheets, even the comforter. Placing Tae in the freshly made bed, he kissed his forehead, seeing that Tae already fell asleep, snoring softly. Jungkook quickly showered as well, dressing in just boxers, and got into bed, pulling his Omega close, he nuzzled his neck, kissing him softly, before also falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 26.6K 49
Jimin discovered that werewolves exist. Bottom Jimin Top Jungkook Started: 2020/03/30 Ended: 2021/06/12 WARNINGS ⚠️ rape, biting, smut, angst, abu...
3.4M 207K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
549K 32.6K 49
Where a cold true blood alpha. Got a hatred against Omega's. And one day he saves a beta boy and takes him home to his pack. But was he really a bet...