π™³πšŽπšŽπš™πš•πš’ Matched

By modashyspen

Two imperfect people with different motives find themselves in a forever journey birthed by lies, deceit, lus... More

1 | What is this feeling?
3 | That's How You Feel?
4 | My Blue, My Black
5 | Exotic Colours - Crazily Addicted
6 | Hot Spill
7 | Will You Be My Girl?
8 | Safe With Me
9 | Sweet Baby πŸ’¦
10 | Masked Pain - Don't Leave Me
CHARACTER BREAKDOWN
11 | Powerful Yet Vulnerable
12 | Planted Seeds
13 | Sprouted Seed
14 | Unfair Game
15 | Enemies In The Room
16 | Blue in Blue
17 | Tables and Crumbs

2 | Mixed Feelings

1.4K 70 36
By modashyspen

The Estate

It's the following day at noon and Zac is in his study at the house when he hears a knock on the door followed by a handsome 6'2 chocolate man walking in.

"There's other things to do in life than sit in your study and bury yourself in work, boy," his cousin, Kazim, who has also been his best friend since they were kids spoke as he threw a tennis ball at him before sitting on the chair opposite Zac.

Zac lifted his head from his computer and immediately caught the tennis ball, "Well I'm not interested in those other things, all I want is to be a good son and be the best I can ever be Pops," Zac said and they burst into laughter, making fun of their Grandfather.

"The old man would shoot us one of these days, he's always insisting that we spend less time working and shit and the moment we doing what he says he's on our necks," Kazim joked.

"Well you already know the trick, once he brings all that advice, let him know you're not interested and only want to do what's best, which is workkkk," Zac said.

"Speaking of tricks, how did your date with Fatima go last night? Finally visited her downtown? Is she juicy? Creamy? Slippery? Moist? All of the above?"

Zac was shocked that he remembered her name because Kazim was never good with names, "Wait how do you remember her name, you haven't even met her?"

"Common, with the way you mention her name, I hear it in my sleep, plus she's a great lawyer so... just tell me the story I'm interested in hearing."

"Well, there isn't any story, neither did I visit her downtown. We just had dinner and that was all."

Kazim snickered, "Listen, you aren't a girl that I should have to play with words to get information from and since when did we start keeping secrets from each other? Aha! So she's so good you don't wanna share."

Zac threw the tennis ball at him, "Don't speak about Fatima like that..."

Kazim caught the ball before interrupting him, "Oh I see where this is going, is she replacing her? Cause that would mean her downtown dope as fuck."

"That's it! You've said enough. Why don't we put that brain of yours to better use," Zac turned the computer so it was facing Kazim, "We've got a lead on the company trying to sabotage the construction company, I need every information on this man, I need to know what he's up to, he's Bryan Williams, owner of WilB Co Constructions."

"Since you want to be like that, Yes Boss. On it," Kazim said as he stood up leaving.

Zac shook his head, "Kaz!" he called out knowing how petty Kazim can be.

"Nope! I'm putting my brain to better use!" Kazim said just before he walked out of the study.

Zachary Taylor comes from generational wealth, The Taylor family has always been known and well-respected for their numerous businesses all around the world. They are one of the doers and sayers in the country. His grandfather was and is a godfather, hence the family's influential and powerful status. His father was the leader of a top-secret organization of all the top gangs in the country until he retired to a private island with his wife, leaving Zac in full control.
Right now, Zac is the acting leader until his father's retirement process is completed and he gets married according to the requirements of being the head.
Regardless of the several family businesses he had to handle, Zac always had a passion for construction and real estate, so he founded his own construction and real estate company. His family was proud of him for making something of his own even though they were against him branching out in the beginning. They obviously didn't have a choice because Zac gave them an ultimatum, the only way he'd also take over the dirty side of the family business was if he could start up his own company.

•••

"Tima, you can't call that cheating especially when Ian knows about it, it's not like you're giving Zac attention for your satisfaction." Fatima's best friend Daniella argued.

"Danni, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. If this is all a mission then why do I feel like I'm cheating on my boyfriend? I'm not one to cheat and this situation is putting me in that place," Fatima adjusted herself on their living room couch where she and Danni sat.

"You feel like you're doing something wrong? Do you think revenge is wrong? cause I think it is, we should leave vengeance for the Lord but then again what that family did was fucking wrong! and the Lord looks like he's taking his time to fix it. So gladly, you shouldn't feel like you're doing something wrong for fixing it yourself."

Fatima rubbed her neck as she glanced around the living area refusing to make eye contact with Danni.

"Danni I don't know, I've been doing some findings of my own and my biological father wasn't all innocent, plus Madam doesn't give me as much information as I need. I understand that she's my Aunty and has no reason to put me in danger but it's a missing puzzle. I've researched as much as I can but some things are missing, Someone did a good job at burying a lot of information and evidence. Ian says he's going to figure it out but I just need to know for sure that I'm picking the right battles."

Fatima's Aunty, Madam is the twin sister to Fatima's father who passed away before Fatima turned four. Fatima was raised by one of her late father's workers, Martins, whom she calls Dad. He has been her guardian since her parents passed away and he has loved her like his own. Madam was always in the dark and decided not to be in Fatima's life publicly because she never wanted the world to know they were related. She was protecting her niece from her brother's killers knowing they were still very much alive.

Daniella watched as her friend rant all she could, She never liked to see her best friend in such a confused state but she knew there was more and she needed to confirm her suspicions. "Tima, do you like Zac?" She blurted.

Fatima wasn't expecting that question, she immediately looked stiff and uncomfortable. Her mind started running a mile.

I've met him just twice, could I really like him? I've got to be stupid to even think it! Would he even care about my feelings? I mean while he was with me he looked different than in the magazines, I saw a different side of him, his features softened and he was gentle. That ruthless, hard, cold-hearted eyes and Don in the magazines and public were not present on those dates we had. Contrarily, maybe I didn't like him after all, I was just fascinated by his humane side. I've got to be sick in the head.

"Why would you ask me that?" Fatima asked after being nudged by Danni bringing her back to the present moment.

"Timaaaaaa. What are you doing? If Madam finds out about this you're going to be in serious trouble! And of course, that's why you think you're cheating."

"Can you stop? I never said I liked him. I just like him as a person and not in the way you're thinking, besides it would be stupid of me to see him that way because he's a womanizer and I'm sure he just sees me as another random girl he messes with."

"But T, you said it yourself, the man went all out yesterday. I must admit, he's coming at you strong and that would be hard to resist. So just be careful 'cause I love you and I don't want anything bad happening to you."

"I love you too and I'm trying my best to be careful. He's such a smooth player so of course he'd do all the right things but it's just to get in between my legs. You know what? Why do I have to feel bad about someone who fucks different girls and treats them like trash at the end of the day? Since he thinks he's got a good game, let's play!"

"That's the Tima I know! Go fuck things up and make me proud."

Fatima took a deep breath, feeling a little relieved after the conversation they just had, "I need a drink, and please don't scream my ears off 'cause I'd get you a glass too." Fatima said as she stood up to the kitchen to get them a bottle of wine and glasses.

•••

Club Xcapade

"Nigga don't play with my shit! When it comes to my money I don't wait for no explanations, so the next time you're standing before me, you better have all the information I need at the tip of your tongue ready to burst!" Madam said sternly to one of her workers.

"I'm sorry Madam," he said nervously.

She immediately responded to him, "Then you act right else it would be your mother hearing sorry next weekend, Get out!" She yelled and watched him begin hurriedly walking out of her office before she spoke again, "Send Ian back in."

Madam is the owner of Club Xcapade, it was one of the biggest clubs in the city and all the rich and famous loved to party there. Aside it being a spot for the influentials to socialize, it was a strip club that also hosted private sessions.

Ian walked into Madams office and she offered him a seat. Ian had been working for Madam for years and he was one of the boys Madam assigned to watch over her niece, Fatima. He fell in love on the job and that's how he and Fatima's relationship began.

"What's the update on the Tails project?" Madam asked as she relaxed on her Queen chair.

"Madam, it's in the works, they went on their second date last night," Ian answered.

"This is becoming rather slow for my liking, their first date was a month ago and we don't have all that time. His father's Pre-retirement curtain closes soon and Zac would need a wife before his initiation. If she doesn't end up being the wife, that scatters the whole plan."

"I believe Fatima would make it work, let's just give her a little time, it seems to be going well. He went all out for both dates and he never does that for the other girls he's been with. Also, he's been with less girls lately. So that's a good start I guess."

"She better not make me regret this."

A photo of Kazim ⬇️ 👇🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 2.3K 32
Read an find out !
46K 3.5K 46
A Toxic Zatima Story
6.7K 453 8
Sequel to Zatima: Nice or Naughty Christmas
18.3K 1.3K 22
A Fatima Story❀️