Left Right Left

By karu_nidzz

continued series from left right left 2 ending with season 1 tadka... Kanchanjunga Military Accademy, Ambala... More

About LRL
Character Sketch - Part 1
Character Sketch- Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

357 31 50
By karu_nidzz

I request everyone for inclined comments for me to understand which part or dialogue of the chapter you all liked

Doctor Harshawardhan Khanna
A renowned trauma surgeon and works in one of the best hospital. Has a heart of gold and loves rajveer even though they never had any conversation while he was in comma. Treats Shyamji as his family and gives him his full trust. Has no one in the family. Is a cheerful and humble person.

Shyamji
A trustworthy staff of Doc Khanna. Loves him like his son. Earned the respect and trust from Harsh.

Requested by SurChaudhary
Face reveal of Harsh and Shyamji.
********************************
STF

The call was cut and Abhimanyu walked off from there. Gunny knew something was fishy and he knew Abhimanyu was talking to Alekh. But before he could call out to him, Akriti interrupts

"Sir, Coffee" She offered a cup of coffee to Abhimanyu. To which Abhi replied in a stern tone that he uses in serious situations "Mujhe bhookh nahi hai officer. Aap sab kaam pe lag jaiye. I want all of you to complete the work by today. Hum kal shaam ko KMA ke liye rawana honge." The change in his tone took everyone aback. Gunny looked at Abhimanyu to gauge his emotion. Abhimanyu then made his way to his cabin.

He sat down and recalled the talk he had with Rajveer. He was still shaken by the conversation. He could not believe that Raj was alive. He would not have if he had found his dead body back then. But, no one ever found his dead body.

He was reliving his academy days and all the memories he shared with Raj. A lone tear left his eye. He had many unanswered questions and he was restless. He took his, Naveen, and Rajveer's group photo and hugged it.

The rest of the officers looked at Gunny who looked confused too but he assured them that they would have their cool captain back soon. When he saw them smile, he smiled back and entered Abhimanyu's cabin. He was about to talk but Abhimanyu shut him off by saying "I will talk to you once I'll feel better. For now please leave me alone... They are fine."

Gunny was relieved hearing it but he could see some determination in Abhimanyu's eyes. He left him alone and promised to keep checking on him. Abhimanyu swore that this time he would be a shield to Rajveer. He will follow his duty as an officer and the duty of a friend simultaneously. He prayed that he would not have to choose again but if it did happen. He would have to bring BC to their side.

Darjeeling

It had been decided that Raj, Naina, and Yudi would travel by plane as Rajveer was still recovering and others would take the train.

Doc Harshwardhan would accompany them for a week or so. But now the main question was where will they halt. They could not take Rajveer to KMA or any other place till they were confirmed that Rajveer was safe.

Rajveer came out of his room and noticed the worried faces and sighed loudly "Ab kya hua? Ab kyun muh latkaye ho tum sab?"

To which Ali replies " Sir hum sab rahenge kahan. Hum aapko KMA toh nahi le jaa sakte unless it is confirmed that Brigadier sir humare saath hai." This left Rajveer unsettled. Before he could question them Yudi replies.

"Hum jaante hai sir ki apko aise deal karna nahi hai. You do not want to run away from the situation. Lekin sir hume aap itni der baad mile ki ab hum koi risk nahi le sakte"

Alekh continues "Aur apun sab ko pata bhi nahi hai ki humko kyun bulaya. Kuch toh ghotala hai."

Naina futher says "You trust Brigadier sir. Hum jaante hain. But mein woh nahi bhool sakti ki unhone kaise bhaiya ki photo ke saath react kiya tha."

Pooja "Sir iss baar aap humari baat manenge. Please . Hum yahan pe koi cross connection nahi chahte.

Yudi then question pooja " Wait a minute. Tum humare saath kyun aa rahi ho? Tum be toh Army choda tha na?"

Pooja replies with a small smile "Woh kya hai na yudiye. Mere senior ne bhi mujhe KMA report karne ko bola hai. I am working with the Intelligence team in the tech department."

"KYA!!?"Everyone screams in shock except Ali. Pooja closes her ears and glares at everyone. She then chooses to ignore them and again requests Rajveer.

"No Lieutenants! Mein aap sab ki chinta ko samaj sakta hoon. Lekin hume Brigadier sir ko sab sach turant bolna hoga. Otherwise mujhpe aur ek ilzaam ayega ki mein chup gaya ye jante hue bhi ki mujhe protocols ke hisab se kya karna hai." He replies sternly but his eyes held gentleness in them.

He then turns to Naina "Tum hi ne kaha tha na ki main aur naveen donon nirdosh sabit ho gaye hai. Ab chupne ka koi fayda nahi. Kyunki ab agar BC naraz hua toh meri khair nahi. I would gladly choose being Court marshaled than face BC's punishment." He joked and everyone smiled. He convinced everyone that they would stay in KMA itself.

"It's decided then. Let's get going" Harsh said after everything was decided. Everyone dispersed whereas Naina helped Raj.

These two days were difficult for everyone. Each minute felt like ages. All were restless and confused. Abhimanyu and Rajveer were unusually silent and restless. Little did they know, they would get the best surprise once they reached KMA.

KMA

Rajveer and his students entered the gate. The security guard was too stunned to speak. He starts to think that all martyrs on the wall of fame are alive and just hiding.

Rajveer was lost and numb as he recalled everything. His cadet days and all the fun the trio had together. He then recalled Naveen's court marshall and him being declared a traitor and that dreaded moment that made him live with guilt forever. He then remembered his friendship with Abhimanyu that went downhill and the court marshall he was summoned for and declared guilty of murder.

Yudi asks an orderly for permission to enter BC's cabin. They were near the door when Raina heard a familiar voice that they wanted to hear all these years.

"Kya tum ek jagah pe baith sakte ho?" BC asked a man in his late twenties.

"Kaise baithu sir. Abhimanyu aur Naina dono meri jaan le lenge agar unhe pata chala toh. Ek toh aapne mujhe kisi ko batane bhi nahi diya ki mein zinda hoon" The man kept on pacing and complaining to BC.

"Dekho NAVEEN aisa kuch nahi hoga. Abhimanyu samajdar hai woh samaj jayega. Toh ab mera dimag khana band kar do" BC states annoyed as Naveen was being a total pain in his *cough*.

"Sir Lieutenants aa gaye hai. Kya mein unhe andar bhej doon?" An orderly asked while standing out of the room.

Upon BC's approval, he goes to call them. "Sir Naina..." Naveen again tries to put forward his concern but stops his complaint when he sees BC looking shocked towards the door.

"BC ne bhoot dekh liya kya" Naveen mutters and turned towards the door. "Ah bhoot" he exclaimed once he saw Raj who was standing with the support of a stick.

"Bhaiya..." Naina trailed off. Her eyes were starting to tear off. First her love and now her brother. Was destiny playing sick games with her. Why did she have to go through everything when both her loved ones are alive.

"Naina" he pulls her behind him and stands between Raj and Naina pointing a knife at Raj. He was so unsure of Raj being alive. For once he thought of it being BC's plan but seeing him so shocked confirmed that BC did not know anything. Naveen wanted it to be real but he was apprehensive.

"Kaun ho tum?" Naveen asks sternly. BC comes out of his shock looking at Naveen pointing a knife and asks him to put the knife down which he reluctantly did.

BC then looks at Raj and orders him "Tumhare paas 5 minute hai mujhe ye prove karne ke liye ki tum hi Rajveer Singh Shekhawat ho aur ye batane ke liye ki tum kaise bache"

Raj gets his emotions in check which he felt after seeing Naveen. He was so confused about everything, but then explained BC everything. By the end of it, all were convinced that he is Rajveer

"Thik hai koi ek aisa chiz batao ki mujhe ye yakeen ho jaye ki tum hi Raj ho." Naveen tried his last chance but when he saw the supposedly imposter coming towards him, he held out the knife.

"Sabko pata lage aisi decent harkatein toh humne ki nahi!" Raj states getting annoyed that he is the only one being questioned and not Naveen. Naveen smiles and gives his ear to him. He laughs hearing him

"Sir yahi Raj hai" Naveen confirms to BC. To which he sarcastically says "Thank you, Capt Ahluwalia. Hum sab aap hi ka approval ka intezaar kar rahe the."

BC goes to Harsh and thanks him "Aapne humare ek bohot kabil aur kamyab sipahi ko bachaya hai. Aapka shukryada kaise karun samaj nahi aa raha."

"Aree aisa kuch bada nahi kiya hai sir. Maine apni duty aur insniyat dikhayi hai" Harsh polietly replied.

"Aaj kal insaaniyat dikhana hi bohot badi baat hoti hai. Aap yahan jab tak rehena chahte hai tab tak yahan ruk sakte hai." BC says and smiled at Naveen and Raj

"Iska matlab hai ki iss baar aapke teen anmol ratan saath honge sir." Naveen cheekily smiles at Rajveer and proceeds to hug him but Raj shows his hand to him and gave a look that told 'don't you dare'

Naveen sighs sensing the anger and looks at Naina. He hugged her and she broke down. She cried continuously while Naveen consoled her. After a good 15 minutes, Naina composed herself and apologized to BC.

"Koi baat nahi Lt Ahluwalia. I understand your emotions." BC smiles gently and pats her head gently. Naina smiled at him and

"Sir Rajveer sir ke upar koi ilzaam nahi hai na?" Alekh questions the worry.

"Ji nahi. Capt Shekhawat pe saare ilzaam hat gaye hai. Agar koi sawal puche toh hum sambhal lenge. Rajveer ke zinda hone ki khabar hume senior authorities ko batana hoga. Hum kuch dino baad Headquarter chale jayenga" He eases everyone with his support and guidance. Now no one has to worry about anything.

BC dismissed all of them saying "Ab Capt Chauhan ki team bhi aa gayi hogi. Tell them to freshen up. Mein unse kal milunga"

All of them salute him and leave the room. Naina again hugs Naveen tightly. She can ask questions or be angry at him later but now she wants to hug him.

"Bhai" an unfamiliar voice was heard behind them.

"Tum?" Naina and Aalekh looked at each other shocked. No wonder the security officer was looking at Raj so weirdly.

STF officers

All reached the KMA entrance. The mood had turned gloomy and melancholic in the bus as all recalled their days. Everything was the same yet so much had changed. Everyone was missing Vidya, the one that bound them together. Gunny and Akriti were the most miserable ones. All the others were just helplessly looking at the two. If their Abhimanyu sir was behaving normally then they could have helped but here even he shut everyone off.

Abhimanyu looks at gunny and informs him "Hum dono ko major sharma ko report karna hai. Unhone kaha hai ki unhe pehle humse baat karni hai."

"Woh humse pehle pahunch gayi?" Gunny composes himself and asks. Major is nothing but a wonder woman who always makes them wonder how did she manage certain stuff.

"Jii. Chaliye training ground pe." He answers impatiently. He wanted to go and meet Raj unknown to the fact that he even has to meet his other dead friend. He orders his juniors "Aap officers andar jaiye aur humara intezaar kijiye." Both of them leave

While all of them enter they see everyone standing at the front desk. As everyone is in casuals they do not recognize their seniors.

"Hello" Naveen greets them "Mein hun Capt Naveen Singh Ahluwalia"

"Aye ye toh award the na? Iss baar best cadet ko insaan dene wale hai" Mallah asks Peter.

"Insaan ka woh kya karenge dude" Peter asks annoyed at Mallah for such a question.

"Lekin aap toh mar gaye the na?. I mean no offense sir" Purvi asks Naveen as all are confused to see a dead man.

"Ek nahi purvi.. teen-teen mare hue log" Rummy points out to Rajveer and VIDYA.

Akriti takes out her gun and aims at the three "dead" people.

"Akuu" Everyone screams

********************************
Heyy guysssss!!!

How was the chapter?

I hope you all like the plot..

Any changes you expect. Not going to change but it will help to write next plot.

What are you expecting in the next chapter?

Any plots you want to have in this book? We can discuss and i may add your ideas if i find it appropriate to my storyline.

Hope you all voted and commented a lot..

Love you all ❤️
Nidzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3.9K 51
Her goal was to prove her brother's innocence. His motive was to bring his best friend's truth to the front of the world. And then.... everything was...
19.1K 1.3K 14
Tushar Kholi: He is a 24-year-old Flight Officer in the Indian Airforce. He and Meera Raichand were on the same team. Tushar was never someone who be...
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...
14.4K 1K 45
What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele chorta hai na kabhi kabhi aapko akele r...