Powerful abilities | yungi

By yuyulusion

Mingi was gifted with a special ability when he was born. since he was a child he used them to help other peo... More

warning
1
2
3
4
5
6

7

78 5 4
By yuyulusion

The next day went Yunho and Mingi early in the morning back to the hall behind the department to continue with their training.

" Hongjoong said it would be better and beneficial if we focus today on our fighting skills with the abilities we were born with " said Mingi

" so basically we will do the same we did before I went to jail " smirked Yunho.

" yes "

They went over to the middle of the hall and stood in front of each other.

" are you ready? " asked Mingi

" yep "

In that moment flames appeared in Mingi's hands and threw 'small' fireballs at Yunho, who dodged them.
Yunho lifted anything from the side of the hall and threw it at Mingi who was able to dodge them as well.

They switched from using their abilities to combat skills they were taught by Seonghwa and Wooyoung.
Mingi himself was taught by them when he joined the team.

At some point was Yunho pinned down on the ground by Mingi.
Yunho's smile grew.

" I feel like this happened before, didn't it?" he said

" yeah I remember, the next moment you threw a book at my head " said Mingi and Yunho burst out laughing.

" that's one of my favourite memories"

Yunho glanced to the side and saw a small box on a table, he looked back at Mingi and kept smiling. He lifted the box and was throwing It at Mingi, to get out if his grip.

However Mingi suddenly let go of one of Yunho's arms and held his hand out in the direction of the box and burned it, not breaking the eye contact with Yunho, the box fell into ashes before it could even reach Mingi.

Yunho was a little surprised and looked at the ashes " hmm.. that was unexpected but not bad "

" and you are still stuck "

Yunho looked back at Mingi " I can get easily out of your grip "

" then why aren't you doing it? "

" because for once you should feel successful in our fights "

" do I have to remember you that I was the one who stopped you from running away and brought you into jail ? "

Yunho scoffed "... you were only lucky that night "

" you can't admit that we had a better plan that night, can you? " said Mingi and Yunho felt anger rising in his body. He tries to not get provoked easily but sometimes he can't control it.

" you weren't better. You only had luck "

" are you sure about that? "

" yes I am and if I was you I would shut my mouth now! "

" you have to deal with being provoked. Your opponents will try to provoke you, you have to learn to handle it! They will think you are mentally weak and have an advantage against you. Do you want them to think you are weak? That you are easy to manipulate "

The anger in Yunho's body rose more and more to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

" SHUT UP! " he yelled. At that moment a kind of shock wave came out of his hands that pushed everything around him away, including Mingi.

Yunho sat quicky up when he realized what just happened and looked around.
A few things were moved, a few things fell from some tables down and Mingi laid on the ground.

He wanted to go over to him but he sat there as if he was freezed.
When Mingi stood up he looked around just as Yunho did earlier.

" did you know you could do that? " asked Mingi when he finally looked at Yunho.

" kinda " said Yunho remembering on something.

" wait, that happened before? "

" once, but it wasn't exactly like that.. "

" when? You have never done that in the past 5 years when we had fights. Even when we caught you, when you would have done that you could have run away "

" it happened in my childhood. It never happened again "

" you didn't even tried to do it again? " asked Mingi

" no, it would only have caused more.. chaos than there already was "

" it does cause some chaos " said Mingi and looked at all the stuff that was on the ground " but it's still a part of your ability that you should try to discover "

Yunho sighed " you don't understand "

" you were talking about it causing chaos, what am I not understanding? "

" you-.. nevermind "

" are you sure? "

" it's nothing important. It caused chaos as you said "

Mingi wanted to ask again, he knew Yunho was hiding something but he decided to not ask any more questions. He was sure if Yunho would have wanted to talk about it he would have said it.

Together they put the stuff back to the places where they have been before and continued then with their training.

Later that day when it was almost 6 pm they went back to their office to continue working there.
They still have to figure out where amulets are hidden or who owns them now.

" guys, is this one of these amulets? " asked Yeosang when he found something.

Yunho was the first one to go over to Yeosang's desk and looked at a picture.

" that's the earth amulet.." said Yunho

" are you sure that this is an important amulet? " asked Jongho

" if you consider earthquakes and movements in the ground in general as not dangerous then it's not important "

" alright so it's one of those dangerous amulets " said San

" it is when the person is able to control it. When the one who's wearing it can't control it he won't cause a lot of chaos but Gajou isn't someone who needs a lot of time to control power " explained Yunho

" who's the person who own the amulet right now? " asked Hongjoong

" seo ryeon. She got the amulet as a gift for her birthday from her father " said Yeosang

" alright. When tonight we'll sneak silently into the house and get the amulet" said Yunho.

" are you sure? They will probably at home* said Wooyoung

" I will be handle it with my abilities. It's easy. And no one will notice him too" he said and pointed at Mingi

"If you say so.. then you two will be going to get the amulet tonight" said Hongjoong.

A little later they god ready to go to her house. On their way to the house they found out that she was alone at home which was good for them.

"Alright, meanwhile you two are in the house, we'll be looking for any signs that gajou might be close by" said Yeosang.

"Okay" said Mingi before we went with Yunho out of the car and went over to the house.

Yunho walked over to a window and opened again with his abilities before he climbed in the house. Mingi followed him and they stood in the living room.

"Do you have an idea where she could have the amulet?" Asked Mingi while they were walking out of the living room

"Probably in her room" said Yunho when he walked up the stairs.

"I hope you are right"

When they were upstairs they opened every room to see if it was her room. After a few minutes they finally found it with her sleeping in her bed. They walked quietly inside the room and looked at first at her table and shelf's for the amulet.

"It's not here" whispered Mingi when he found nothing on the table.

"Look at her makeup and jewelry" whispered Yunho while he was still looking through the shelf

Mingi was looking through her makeup and jewelry but he didn't found it. Yunho found nothing on the shelf either.

"Nothing's in the shelf " whispered Yunho

"By her makeup and jewelry is nothing either"

"It must be somewhere here" Yunho looked around the room and then looked at her. "Found it"

"Where?"

"It's around her neck" Yunho pointed to her neck where the amulet was.

Mingi walked over to her and tried to get take the amulet off carefully so that she won't wake up.

"You know I could do that with my ability" whispered Yunho.

"Right" Mingi took his hands away and let Yunho do that. He used his ability to gently open the necklace with the amulet and removed it from her neck. Mingi grabbed it and looked at Yunho

"Okay we should leave befor-" he said but got interrupted by being hit on the head. "Aau" he held his hand to his head and turned around to see the girl, seo Ryeon, standing there with a book, ready to throw it

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?!" She yelled at them

"Okay I know this looks weird but I can explain-" he said and took a step closer to her only to get the next book thrown at him "hey! I'm trying to explain"

"Don't you dare step closer!" She said and had already the next book

Yunho watched them and laughed seeing the girl throwing books at Mingi

"Stop laughing and help me!" Said Mingi

"Okay okay" said Yunho while he was still laughing. He then threw a book at her head making her fall back on the bed.

"Yunho! What have you done?!"

"What? you said I should help you"

"Yes but not with throwing a book with your telekinesis ability at her head making her unconscious!"

"But it worked" defended Yunho himself

"You still can't do that! We could have explained it to her or something like that"

"It was way more easier in that way. Also she'll think it was a dream when she woke up"

"How do you expect her to think it was a dream when the amulet is gone and she is having a headache?"

"With this" Yunho pulled a copy of the amulet out of his pocket

"Where did you get that from?"

"Yeosang helped me do that copy of the amulet just in case. She won't even notice it's fake" he said before he put the amulet around her neck.

"I can't believe this.."

"We should go" said Yunho before he walked out of the room. Mingi quickly followed him out of the room and closed the door.

They went back to the living room and climbed back out of the house before closing the door again.

"By the way... How's your head?" Asked Yunho with an amused tone while they were on their way back to the car. "Seems like you got a thing with books hitting your head"

"Haha very funny" said Mingi sarcastically "but seriously she didn't had to throw them with so much strength" he said and rubbed his head where the book hit him.

When they arrived at the car they quickly got in.

"Do you have the amulet?" Asked Seonghwa

"Yes" said Mingi "Was there any sign of Gajou?"

"No, there was nothing suspicious or anything that gave off a sign that he could be nearby" said San

"Good, then we should bring the amulet to the department now" said Mingi

Hongjoong started the car and drove back to the department. When they arrived back at the department they brought the amulet to the other amulets

"It's already late, we'll stop working for today and continue tomorrow" said Hongjoong

Everyone got ready to leave and go home, expect of Yunho who stayed there in the office as all the other days.

•°

Hi :)
I'm sorry that you had to wait so long for this update but I still hope you will like it.

I'll try to upload the next chapter soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 496 24
"When you entered the classroom that's when I fell for you" Mingi was the only boy ballerina in the studio, until Yunho came along and changed everyt...
1.5M 32.1K 88
just a bunch of ateez reactions. completed.
74.8K 2.8K 18
San. A single father to his son, Yongbok, who was once broke but now the CEO to a multi-million company. Wooyoung. A cheery yet broken soul who manag...
19.1K 744 6
hongjoong was a trendy boy who deep down was much more than that. seonghwa was a popular, cocky boy with a big ego. what happens when these two end...