A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Apologies
Chapter 141

Chapter 80

321 10 1
By TheManCandy

August rushed towards Marius as he bared his spear, slashing continuously, his frustration growing at every slash the prince's blocks.

Marius smiled as August kept on falling for his trap, this was a unique skill of his weapon, if August lethal tempo makes him stronger with every hit he hits, allowing Beowulf to absorb the blood of his opponent. Marius' skill makes the opponent slower every time his weapon makes a connection, it doesn't matter if it hits the target or his/her weapon. The cold would seep inside his opponent's body, slowing them down overtime.

Chilling touch, the name of Mistiltinne unique skill, a skill that Marius couldn't use without the sword, much like August who couldn't use lethal tempo without Beowulf.

Like Toga said, August should have noticed its effect on his body, yet because of his anger, he couldn't, his primary trait of adapting mid battle is thrown out the window, as August's only goal right now is destroying the smug look on Marius' face.

Due to how slow chilling touch is taking effect, August, as well as the crowd, mortals and gods alike couldn't tell the change that was happening inside the stage. In the crowd, only Ares, who knew of the skill, Toga who could see what was really happening due to his mana dome, and Denki, who Toga told, knew what was going on. It gives the illusion that the prince is the one gaining speed. But the truth is, he's speed is staying the same from when he entered the match.

August goes for another barrage, this time the prince smirks. "You don't seem to understand mutt! WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS FUTILE!!!" Marius roared as he moved in with a barrage of his own.

Their weapons clashed in a violent rhythmic sonata, this time, the prince was the one who was holding the advantage. Red crimson lines started to appear in August's body, as the prince's blade found its way inside his guard.

August clicked his tongue, usually he would jump back to gain distance, but this time, he stepped forward, determined to cut the prince down with his weapon.

"Can't you see it mutt?!" The prince dodged August by sidestepping to the right, he then kicked the adventurer at the back of his knees, making him off balance. He then slammed the side of his sword at August's head, hitting him just bellow the ear.

August, discombobulated by the strike was sent crashing down, as he opened his eyes, he sees the sword moving down his head. He quickly rolled the side, dodging the blade. But Marius followed his attack up by soccer kicking him in his gut.

"Can't you feel it? YOU'RE NOTHING!!!" Marius continue his taunting as he chased after August.

'I have to move faster!' August thought, quickly getting up on his feet, yet to his surprise, the prince was already in front of him.

"You're weak!" Marius slashed down at August, with the adventurer blocking the strike, his knees buckled at the strength of Marius's blow. "You're slow!"

Marius vanished in front of August, he then appeared behind him, kicking him at his side, sending him flying.

'He's getting more faster! I need to move, more speed, more power!' August landed on his feet, rushing back to Marius, loading mana into his entire body.

"How cute." Marius mutters as he blinked in front of August. The adventurer's eyes went wide at how fast the prince was moving compared to him. "I though you are supposed to be a prodigy, yet you can't even see through this!"

Marius slashed down, burying his sword down August's shoulder. "Since you're so pitiful, Allow me to explain. It's the least I can do before killing you." he then kicked August in his gut, sending him back with force as blood splattered when his sword was forcefully pulled out of August's shoulder.

August grit his teeth in pain, he glares at the arrogant visage of the prince, looking at him like he was trash.

"You think I'm going faster don't you? How stupid. Since the start, my speed has been the same, it is you who is going slow, and for me right now, it looks like your standing still." The prince explained as his voice carried that egotistical tone he has. "Chilling touch, appropriate name really, and since its effect is slow, your mind wouldn't be able to see it taking place. HAHAHA!!! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!! Your mind is actually tricking you since it won't notice it, tricking you into believing that I'm moving faster and faster!"

He then held his stomach in mad laughter. "And before you realize what's even happening. It will already be too late."

August's face remained stone like, his eyes still glared at the prince.

"You understand now don't you? No matter what you do, you can't win here. You've already been caught in my trap!" he chuckled, and over time it grew into a maniacal laugh. "I'm telling you this because it's already too late for you! HAHAHA!!! ALL YOU CAN DO IS ACCEPT YOU DEMISE!!!"

"You talk to much!" August charge, his mana screaming in rage as it clings into his body and his spear, a blood like crimson glow emanating and radiating in his wake, lining up as he moves, a crimson line following him as he charged. His purpose, still the same, a singular goal to cut the prince down.

.
.
.
.
.

"FOOL!" Heracles slammed the table in anger. "The prince explained his skill, the principal behind his advantage, yet August like an idiot still went in head first without even thinking of a plan!"

His hand cracking the table with his strength, the drinks and food flying in the air. "I'm gonna kill that boy!"

"Control yourself Heracles!" Athena who as usual is sitting with Heracles, Hestia, and Buddha, reprimanded the god of strength. "You're the one spouting earlier about him letting his emotions run amok, yet look at you now!"

Hestia has this analyzing look on her face as she watches the match, keeping her eyes glued at August's, something that if the others saw would illicit jokes and teasing in any other time. "Somethings clearly off with August." She mutters. 'Must be because of what happened last night.'

"I wouldn't worry though" Buddha said while he chugs a mug of ale. "We all know the boy's strength. He'll pull thru."

Heracles snarls. "Not with how the way he's fighting!"

"And as I said, I wouldn't worry, put some trust in August, he's your child after all. And look at his eyes, is that the eyes of someone who accepts defeat?" Buddha shrugs as he went back on filling himself up with the snacks on the table.

Heracles took a deep breath, he returned his focus back on the match, he made a mental note to beat the shit out of August later for neglecting his teaching about controlling his emotions.

.
.
.
.
.

August slashed without any regard for defense, he was still moving smoothly thou, showing his skill with the spear.

Yet the prince was unimpressed, he bobbed and weaved, moving out if harms way before the spear even got close to him. He counter by sending a baraged of sword strikes, cutting August flesh. Right now, he's toying with him, his idea was killing August with a thousand small cuts.

With a frustrated grunt, August roared, sending a powerful, yet telegraph stab at the prince's direction, beaming straight for his neck.

Seeing this, Marius smiles deepen, he prematurely ends his barrage to deliver a more precise slice. Moving his weapon to the left, he slashed horizontally, right at August's chest.

August saw the slash, but did nothing to defend it except for loading mana into his chest area, he pushed forward, allowing Marius' blade to connect. He groans in pain... And smirks. His mana stopped the blade from going through.

"Gotcha." August said coldly, his hands moved to the sword and gripped it by the blade. "My turn." he then growled as he pummeled the prince with the base of his spear, over and over again.

Marius reels as his head snaps back, his lips bursting, his nose broken, the skin on his face opening with cuts as August continues to pummel him.

August finished his assault as he let go of the sword, gnawing in pain as he forcefully pulled it out, spluttering blood all over Marius's body. He then spun and delivered a devastating, clubbing blow with his spear at the prince's ribs.

The prince flew off from the powerful blow. "ARGHHH!" Scowling in pain, 4 of his ribs broke at the hit.

August meanwhile, dropped to one of his knees, he might have protected himself with his mana, but the slash still did damage.

The two of them had sustained heavy damages in this fight, August has multiple wounds everywhere, while Marius may have suffered a concussion with the pummeling August gave him, he also suffered 4 broken ribs from August's last attack.

The crowd cheered loudly because of what happened, they were getting worried when August was the one getting push back, but after that ferocious attack he did, the crowd came back to life.

.
.
.
.
.

And in the crowd, a hooded god was smiling. With the two Theïkó óplo obviously weaken, it was their time to strike. "Ari." Erebus said with a smile.

A hooded female materialized out the shadows, appearing at Erebus' back, kneeling to her god. "Yes my lord."

Erebus smiled crazily, and answered. "Give the signal to start. Let the chaos begin."

Ari smiled sadistically, she then answered in a jovial tone. "Certainly my lord." as she vanished in the shadows.

.
.
.
.
.

Marius Victrix Rakia, pushed his body up shakily. He can feel his face was disfigured with the punishment he received when August slammed his spear repeatedly on his face. "H-how dare you..." his voice low and dangerous. He then screams as his mana erupts. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!"

A cold chilling air encased the whole stadium as mist started to appear inside the stage. The prince was now preparing to unleash Mistiltinne's magic.

August seeing this, moved his mana as well, he knows that feeling, after all, he has it as well. He gripped Beowulf tightly, his mana sending sparks of crimson blood colored lightning everywhere.

But right before they could unleashed their respective magic, something or someone crashed at middle of the stage, beaming from above. "I'm sorry boys..." That someone spoke playfully.

The crowd, the gods, as well as the two fights all stop, shock about the disturbance that was happening.

They got a good look of who crashed landed on the middle of the stage, it was a man, a giant of a man, holding a great sword as large as his body, he took off his hood that was hiding his face, revealing a middle age man, a scar on his left eye, starting from his forehead all the way down his cheek.

His hair, a mixture of black and red, with white hair showing his age, he was as big as Heracles is, and under his hood, he wears a black armor, ornated with human and demi human bones, an image of dragon skull at his breast plate. His eyes, as red as blood, looks playfully at the two fighters who was with him on the stage. He continued what he said earlier. "Play times over."

*BOOM!!!*

An extremely dense and sinister mana burst out of his body, pushing both the prince and August to the ground, the barrier, adjusted to be stronger than it was yesterday, broke like fragile glass, his mana sending every civilian in pain as blood started to leak out of their bodies,

The low level adventurers fainted on the spot. Chaos erupted in the amphitheater. As that was happening, multiple hooded figures emerged out of the stands, laughing hysterically at the chaos that was happening.

August took a step back from the mana he was feeling. The anger that inside him, vanished, as all his focus turned into the stranger.

The prince as well felt threaten by the man in front of him, gone was the egotistical look he has on his face. He was serious about this one.

The two of them can sense it after all, thanks to their weapons ability to allow them to have perfect control over their mana. They knew they were outmatch by whoever this was.

After all, the person in front of them... Was a level 7.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 80 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 134 24
This is the story about how a little boy who longed for being loved..gave up everything that he had- Mind, Body, Dignity, Freedom, Happiness, Humanit...
2K 35 11
Maybe.... Just maybe.... If she didn't come to her senses, I wouldn't be here right now.... ============== Welcome back to another fanfic. This time...
607 14 1
Muichiro Tokito, he was a 14 year old boy remembering everything in his past life. He has sense that demons have came back and are killing many peopl...
48.7K 1.4K 25
"i'll love you to death but I'll expect the same from you" ✧・゚: *✧죽음의 천사・゚:*✧ y/n is super obsessive over people once she falls in love with them an...