Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

By Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 17

1.4K 54 13
By Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

This morning I'm meeting with my fleetmates to talk about my next job.

Formidable: I have already spoken with the queen in the night and she has told me about your transfer.

Me: Indeed, today I am transferred to the base at Pearl Harbor to assist in the war against Red Axis.

Icarus: Good luck.

Hardy: Good luck.

Me: In a few days two ships will be here to replace me and also Sirius, that's all for now and we say goodbye here.

The girls nodded and then we hugged goodbye and then we did a little celebration clinking our drinks and then Sirius and I got ready to leave, we'll use an F-14 to go faster, I do it for two reasons, the F-14 It's the fastest of all planes and it's two-seater, so with one plane I can take both of us.

So I practically forced Sirius to put on the pilot suit so that her body would tolerate the G forces, she at first refused to wear it, but after I told her that there are risks of her throwing up her breakfast and I didn't want her reputation to happen get stained by what she put it on.

Then the girls watch me board my plane from the port while waving at me, so I wave back.

Me: All ready for takeoff.

Sirius: I've already sat in the seat and fastened my seatbelts.

Me: Sounds good, let's close.

So the cockpit started to close and after closing I do flight checks and then spread the wings forward so I can take off at low speed.

Sirius: So the wings can spread out like that.

Me: Yes, although they can also fly with their wings folded.

Sirius: Are you serious?

So I put the engine at full throttle, but I leave the ailerons in braking mode so the plane doesn't move, I just want the engine to go to full RPM.

Me: Hold on tight because the sudden acceleration can break your neck.

Sirius: Okay.

So I release the pedal and the plane starts accelerating to full speed and then it hits the ramp and we take off, in real life this feat is impossible, but since this ship is from a fictional world and a game, the impossible becomes possible. .

After a short time I pull the wings back since we are going to go at supersonic speeds.

Sirius: Why are you pulling your wings back?

Me: It is that we are going to fly at supersonic speeds, the swept wings are necessary to maintain stability. By the way, the copilot's job is to watch the radar, so stay alert and let me know if you see anything on the radar screen.

Sirius: You mean this screen in front of me?

Me: Yeah, when you need to adjust the range or position use the knobs around the screen, each knob has names so I don't think you'll get lost.

Sirius: I understand.

So we continue our route to Pearl Harbor, we will use the route through Iron Blood, Northern Parliament, Dragon Empery, Sakura Empire and then straight to Pearl Harbor, we use this route since I want to go through the countries like Iron Blood and spy on them from the sky , additionally pass over Sakura Empire and do the same. On the way we made some stops on the sea or a very deep lake to anchor my ship, this was only for the purpose of resting, stretching our legs and eating one of the three meals.

I still don't understand where Sirius gets all the food from, I just see that she opens her cleavage a bit and between her tits she takes out teapots, a bowl of food and stuff. I asked her why she does that and she only told me: That a maid is always ready with the things that I love her when she needs them.

Me: Haaa... I guess I have to get used to this?

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at the Azur Lane base Cleveland makes repairs on her ship, luckily she only does maintenance, she lifts one of her turrets to look at her turret drive system.

Cleveland: stop!

The crane stops.

Cleveland: (Sighs) There are too many ship repairs to be done...

In that she sees Sandy's cruise ship on fire and listing, the ship is being towed to dry docks.

Sandy: (Crying) WATASHI NO FUNEEEEEEEEEE!

Near her Omaha and Glowworm taunt her for being the most damaged ship in the fight.

Cleveland: I would at least like to have a repair ship.

Just then she sees Enterprise near her, she seemed to admire the place, Cleveland gets off her ship and approaches Enterprise.

Cleveland: Hey! Enterprise!

Enterprise: What's up Cleveland?

Cleveland: You need to rest, haven't you tried hard in that last fight?

Enterprise: (Offended) What? I need to rest? Are you implying that I'm old enough to need rest? I've had a ~AAALLL~ night to rest my friend, don't worry.

Cleveland: Really? What about your ship? You have traded shots against Kaga.

Enterprise: Unlike other times, today I have been more reserved than the other times, Vestal would kill me if I scratched the paint on my ship, plus I had all of yesterday afternoon to touch up the paint on the flight deck of my ship , she is not going to yell at me if there is no battle in the short term.

Meanwhile, near the base of Azur Lane, three ships sail, these are the attack fleet of the Sakura empire, Akagi treats Kaga's injuries.

Kaga: Ouch.

Akagi: Come on friend, don't move because I can't disinfect your wounds.

Kaga: It burns a lot.

Akagi: Fufufu, a warrior as lethal as you is afraid of alcohol and cotton, how sweet of you.

Kaga: (Blushing) Urusaiwa. They are just scratches, you should not take them seriously.

Akagi: Of course not, it would be a real tragedy if this left a terrible scar on your beautiful face. You must treasure your body more.

Kaga: Ouch, please be more gentle, that burns.

Akagi: Come on, it's just a little, don't move too much because I can't finish the work.

Both girls struggle for a while until Kaga hears something and she stops struggling and jumps and looks in the direction of the sound, she looks with great annoyance at the Iron Blood woman who is standing on the Akagi's antenna.

Prinz Eugen: Ara, ara, I hope I don't interrupt your family moment.

Kaga: Kisama.

Eugen: Please don't look at me with those eyes, we are allies, did you forget?

Eugen jumps off the antenna and lands on the deck very gracefully.

Eugen: Isn't that right my dear friend?

Akagi: Of course, we are comrades pursuing the same ideal, we do everything for the good of Red Axis.

Eugen: Hmmm, very impressive, how do you control those siren ships, even though they are mass-produced they can be expendable for combat, is this another achievement of that project of yours?

Akagi: Everything is the will of heaven.

Eugen: By the way, I tried to contact you, but it was impossible.

Akagi: If I hadn't said it, that would leave me exposed to the Azur Lane patrol.

Eugen: It was just important, the Royal Navy has stolen blueprints for our fighters and upgraded them to a level above ours.

Kaga: (Spits out the tea) What!? Are you kidding me? There's no way those tea-brained fools can do anything on their own without relying on Uncle SAM.

Eugen: But it's a reality, while we were attacking the Royal Navy convoys, we were found by the main Royal Navy fleet, even the Queen herself was in that fleet.

Akagi: so?

Eugen: Just at that moment when we had our sights on Hood we were attacked by Royal Navy jet fighters, fighters with a clean and beautiful design, with a somewhat angular design and swept wings.

Akagi: Swept wings?

Eugen: That's the same thing my friend, planes with supersonic capabilities.

Akagi: That's absurd.

Eugen: But there is no doubt, using that type of wing is for supersonic flight, otherwise there is no point in making this type of wing.

Akagi: And you got scared and thought about calling off our attack?

Eugen: Indeed, we needed time to investigate it, but since the attack has already been carried out, there is nothing left to do, I guess we have to deal with this problem.

Akagi: But an aircraft of that caliber would be limited to the ground, I don't think the Royal Navy has a navalized version of that aircraft.

Eugen: I wouldn't be so sure about that, our combat was very far from the main headquarters of the Royal Navy, that means they have already developed a naval version of the plane.

The girls look worried.

TO BE CONTINUE................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.2K 33
A light guided missile cruiser after 80 years of active service she is decommissioned, however a storm engulfs her and ends up in the world of Azur l...
36.6K 463 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...
10.1K 379 17
What if During the Battle of Santa Cruz, Hornet's ship was towed by the Sakura Empire shipgirls back to Mainland Japan so they could improve the AA g...
54.2K 812 39
A 16 year old girl gets transported to the world of Azur Lane while she is playing World of Warships. Now she needs to help the girls fight the Siren...