๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐…๐€๐’๐“, tsitp

By afternoonbliss

noa was a 17-year-old girl from boston that would come to cousins every summer with her family and family fri... More

๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐›๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ

1.2K 49 3
By afternoonbliss

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
season 1
a love square between one girl and three siblings. a story about first love, first heartbreak, and the magic of that one perfect summer.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
season 2
coming soon. . .

trigger warning!
this book contains inappropriate language and content, underage drinking, a horrendous love square, a lot of kissing, some cute relationships (romantic and platonic), a lot of simping, a lot of sleeping, cliche teenage shit, a boy name cam cameron, a girl that's obsessed with space, and a bunch of other things that i can't think of. read at your own discretion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 161 20
He never thought Jeremiah would ever love him back. Sure he had his wishful thinking, but his father's words pounded in his head. "No one would ever...
5.3K 125 13
*๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› ษชษด๊œฑแด›แด€สŸสŸแดแด‡ษดแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ 'ส™แดœส™ส™สŸแด‡ ษขแดœแด' ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ* ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ๐“†ž ๐“† ๐“†Ÿ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษดแด€สŸแด€ ๊œฑแด€สสแดส€แด€, แดŠแด‡ส€แด‡แดษชแด€สœ'๊œฑ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡ษขแด‡ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…, ๊œฐษชษดแด…๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ สœษชแด...
120K 1K 28
Karysn Conklin looks forward to summer because of one thing, and one thing only... going to cousins to spend her summer with the fishers! The Fishers...
6.6K 156 26
Season 1 Fem OC x Male OC School's out which means summer is in. For as long as she could remember, Abby has spent her summer holidays in Cousins at...