"Whispers of the Hearts"

By Prithvisri

"Whispers of the Heart" is a captivating novel that unravels the mystery of an old diary discovered in a char... More

**Chapter 1: A Chance Meeting**
**Chapter 2: The First Clues**
**Chapter 3: The Riverside Cafe**
**Chapter 5: Piecing Together the Past**
**Chapter 6: The Descendant**
**Chapter 7: Reunion with the Daughter**
**Chapter 8: The Revelation**
**Chapter 9: The Complete Love Story**
**Chapter 10: Whispers of the Heart**

**Chapter 4: Love Notes on Napkins**

5 0 0
By Prithvisri

- **Lucas**: (Amazed) These notes are incredible, Alice! They're so heartfelt. Do you think these are from the diary's author?

- **Alice**: (Examining the notes) It's very likely, Lucas. The handwriting matches, and the words are so intimate.

- **Old Man**: (Nodding) They were deeply in love, those two. But life pulled them in different directions, and they drifted apart. It's a pity, really.

- **Alice**: (Determined) We're trying to piece together their story. Do you remember anything else about them?

- **Old Woman**: (Thinking) Well, they used to come here during the evenings and sit by the window. They'd share stories, dreams, and whispers of the heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1K 15
Rude. Dirty. S3x , bad words only in wattpad not public on social media, ⚠️ not for young ⚠️ Writer by : SIE
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.4K 1.8K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
15.8K 516 34
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...
130K 5.5K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...