Naruto: Reincarnation of Kok...

By Husbanddeath

Naruto hated being powerless. He hated everyone in the village for something he had no couldn't control over... More

The Beginning
Team 7 and wave arc
Forest, 'Techniques', and Preliminaries
Preliminaries part 2 and Finals
Final Exams
Invasion, and the battle of Jinchuriki

Wave part 2 and chunin exam arc 1

2.2K 51 6
By Husbanddeath

Naruto was still glaring at the Hunter-nin while pointing his sword at him with his right hand, and was something holding in his left hand. Everyone looked at what he was holding, they were either surprised or shocked.

In Naruto's left hand was two of Gato's thugs, what shocked everyone was that, they can see that they've been tortured, torn to shreds, one was missing a left arm and his throat was slit,while the other was missing right leg and was stabbed in the jugular making him bled out, and they were covered in slash marks.

Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna were trying their very best not puke out their insides at the sight. Kakashi, Zabuza and Haku where a little irked by the sight, sure they killed people in gruesome ways, but these 2 bodies looked like they've been slaughtered by some wild animal, or a demon.

Naruto looked at their direction at the two corpses before dropping them, "My apologies if your disturbed by the sight. They were about to capture Tazuna's family and use them as leverage so I've captured them, tortured them, and slashed them, in return they've gave me the answer i needed, and in return I'd given them leniency." Said Naruto nonchalantly while wiping the blood of his sword with a cloth.

(Flashback)

Tsunami was in the kitchen, she had called Inari to help her with some chores around the house. She was about to finish cleaning the dishes, when she heard front door opened harshly. She quickly turned to see who it was. It was Gato's thugs.

"Your Tazuna's daughter? We need you to come with us." Said one of Gato's thugs as he walked into the house.

Tsunami screamed, making Inari run down the stairs to see her mother on the ground tied up, Gato's thugs saw Inari, the man with the eyepatch started walking towards him.

"I'll kill him" pulling his sword out while grinning madly. He walked towards Inari and was about to pull out his sword when Tsunami screamed, "I'll bite my tongue and kill myself."

"Your lucky, kid." The eyepatch thug said as he was about to grab Tsunami, only for his hand to get chopped off landing towards the ground.

"Arghh!" He screeched in pain while he pulled his arm back looking at his left hand where there was nothing but a bleeding stump.

He looked at the kid in front of him. He was holding out his sword while protecting Tsunami, Naruto was staring at them, waiting for them to strike so he could interrogate them.

"Your dead brat!" Screamed the 1 handed thug as he started running towards Naruto, only for him to blitz behind him and knocked him out. He looked at other thug with piercings, running towards Inari, grabbing him and holding his sword to his throat.

"Come any closer and i'll slit his throat!" He pulled the sword closer to Inari who was silently crying  profusely, Tsunami was screaming and begging the man to let his son go, while Naruto stabbed the sword in the ground walking towards him. Ignoring his warning.

"Didn't you hear me! I said I'll-" He didn't finish his sentence as Naruto stomped on his hand,shifting him to the right, grabbed his face and pushed it to the ground. There were cracks on the wooden floors as the man was knocked out.

Tsunami and Inari looked at Naruto in shock after what he did with the 2 thugs. Naruto grabbed the the 2 thugs and was about to leave before Tsunami spoke, "Where are you taking them?" Confused of what he was going to do with them.

Naruto turned around, "I'm interrogating these 2. They'll give me the answers i need" Naruto said as he left the house.

The 2 thugs woke up in a haze, while trying to get there bearings, after they've finally gotten their bearing they were wide eyed to see themselves tied without there weapons and gagged. They were looking for the person responsible for this. They kept turning there heads trying to find him/she, then they a branch break and turned around and saw Naruto walking towards them with a Kunai.

"Your awake. Good, you will provide me with information." He started to walk towards them releasing an aura that made them quiver.

After a few minutes of cuts, deep gashes, blood on the grass and trees, and a lot of screaming of pain and agony. Then one of them finally spoke, "Stop! We'll talk, just stop!" Naruto stopped, but he enhanced some chakra to his Kunai just to be sure before walking towards the eyepatch thug, placing the kunai to his neck before speaking.

"Talk, now." He commanded, pushing the kunai his neck causing it to bleed. The thug was scared shitless he didn't respond which costed his left arm by getting cut off. The thug screamed while the other shook in fear before screaming, "Gato is heading to the bridge! With an army of thugs! Now please stop."

Naruto slit the thugs throat making him fall forwards, gagging in his own blood before walking to the other thug, grabbing his face and pointing his kunai to his jugular glaring at him to make him talk.

"Why else do you know." Naruto stated calmly, ignoring the fact that he murdered someone and was staring deep into the thugs eyes, making him even more afraid, "T-That's all i kno-" He didn't finish as his right leg was cut off.

"Liar." Naruto glared at the thug, getting annoyed with him and was about to cut his other leg.

The thug screamed in agony and in fear of losing his other leg, "That ninja Zabuza and that guy with the mask will be their as well! I swear! That's all I know!"

Naruto stabbed him in the jugular not saying a word to him as he slowly bleeds to death, after he falling towards the floor, Naruto picked up the 2 bodies and Shunsin to the bridge.

(End of flashback)

Naruto rushed towards Haku swinging his sword downward, Haku dodged the attack but not before getting a cut on his left shoulder. Haku quickly did some hand signs, "Hijutsu: Makyō Hyōsho (Secret Technique: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystal)" about twenty ice domes expanded around the two of them making it inevitable for Naruto or Sasuke to escape.

Naruto saw this jutsu and was impressed by it, "Hm. Impressive, if i didn't know any better i would say your part of the Yuki clan that has a kekkai genkai called Hyōton (Ice Release)?" He had read some other clans from what Konoha could find from the other nations in Konoha's library.

"You are correct Tsugikuni-san, i am the last of our clan, just like the Uchiha." Sasuke snarked at the remark, while Naruto just ignored him.

"From this point on I won't hold back." Haku exclaimed as he was getting ready to fight. Naruto and Sasuke got into a fighting stance waiting, for their opponent to make his first move.

Senbon needles were launched from behind Sasuke striking him in the leg making him feel pain in his leg.

Naruto used the transparent world to find where Haku might striking next, after about 2 minutes he opened his eyes as he heard Haku call out his next attack.

"Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō (Secret Technique: Thousand Flying Water needles of Death)." A thousand long needles appeared from each crystal mirror coming towards Sasuke and Naruto.

Naruto quickly made some hand signs, "Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu (Earth Style: Earth Dome Prison)." A dome made of earth protected the two of them from the needles as they attacked the dome instead of them. When the assault stopped Haku saw that the needles were stuck in the dome but had little cracks in them, seeing some needles broke through the dome.

Naruto looked at his left arm in irritation, the jutsu he casted worked but it wasn't enough to stop some of the needles that hit his arm. While Sasuke was looking at Naruto in awe and a little jealous.

Naruto quickly removed the needles in his arm, "The jutsu worked, but it wasn't enough."

"No kidding." Sasuke agreed, "How did you know he was going to use a Jutsu like that?"

"I sensed his presence." He lied. He wasn't going to share his technique. Not now at least, when the time was right. Naruto put the earth of dome down and Sasuke took the time to attack.

Rat—> Tiger —> Dog —> Ox—> Rabbit—> Tiger: "Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu)!" Sasuke sent a trademark fireball at the ice pillars min front of him hoping that it would at least melt or damage one of them but it didn't, "What?!"

"So their resistant to fire techniques then, huh."Naruto observed.

Haku sent more senbon needles at them prompting them both to dodge out of the way, the hunter-nin observed them, "I see, your both able to read and sense my movements."

Naruto looked at Sasuke and saw it. The Uchiha had finally awakened his sharingan, "it looks like you've finally awakened Sharinagn."

Sasuke smirked, finally his Sharingan had awakened. Now he can follow Haku's movements as well as copy any jutsu Naruto might use.

Haku sent more senbon needles at the two, both dodged barely getting out of the way, Sasuke was able to because of his Sharingan, and Naruto could sense the attacks coming.

Sasuke was starting to get used to Haku's movements and made another fireball jutsu, Snake —> Ram —> Monkey —> Boar —> Horse —> Tiger: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu)!" Sasuke sent a giant fireball at the mirror's hoping to end this fight then and there. The Uchiha watched as the flames dispersed and to his surprise the ice hadn't melted.

"What?!" Sasuke couldn't believe it was still there and he used up all his chakra when he was using the Fireball Jutsu.

"I'm sorry...but I'm afraid you've lost," Haku said from behind the Uchiha heir making him freeze in place, "Hijutsu: Sensatsu Suishō (Secret Technique: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death)." Using the same technique as before he sent a thousand senbon needles at the Uchiha heir, the needle's piercing his body as he cried out in pain and soon fell backwards unmoving.

Haku stopped his jutsu and looked over at Naruto, "I didn't wish to kill your friend, but he left me no choice."

"He isn't my friend besides, you didn't kill him anyways. You missed hitting vitals on purpose, didn't you" Naruto said calmly.

Haku's eyes widened from beneath the mask.

Naruto unsheathing his sword and breathed before muttering, "Moon Breathing First From: Evening Palace." Naruto unleashes a series of horizontally crescent moons at Haku, who quickly dodged to his one of his mirrors and saw that 3 of his mirrors were destroyed by that technique.

Haku eyes widened underneath the mask while grabbing his arm in pain, "What a powerful technique. He broke 3 of my mirrors and injured me, how strong are you Tsugikuni-san."

Naruto smirked inwardly, his training with Kokushibou paid off and completed his form and was almost finished completing the other ones. His sensei would be proud.But he quickly removed the smiled and hardened his face at Haku.

"I need to end this now, Gato's army is coming to the bridge.Naruto thought making hand signs, Tiger —> Ox —> Dog —> Rabbit —> Snake: "Fūton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Wind Breakthrough)!" sending a steam of wind from his mouth he watched as the ice mirror's shattered and Haku flew away from him, his mask cracked and fell off his face.

When he opened his eyes he Naruto was giving him a pity look, "You know....I had a feeling it was you who i was battling."

Haku couldn't help but smile at him, "How did you know it was me?"

"I sensed your chakra signature," Naruto told him honestly, "I sensed you had a strong chakra signature and knew that you were no pushover. And now here you are, fighting me and my teammate."

Haku smiled closing his eyes, "Your right...your friend is still alive."

"Yeah i figured." Naruto smirked, he helped carry Haku before saying, "So this was your dream?" Haku nodded, "Yes, he saved me from my suffering, gave me a purpose in life, my dream is to fulfill his goals, I'm his weapon,his tool, my purpose is to serve him. What about you?" Haku inquired.

Naruto stood their for a minute gaining all the information Haku told him, after half a minute he spoke, "My dream is similar like yours. I was alone nobody helped me no one wanted me until i was saved by my sensei, my father.As i told you before my dream was to destroy the elemental nations but, to make it a better place for everyone who's lives have been ruined, tarnished, suffered or destroyed by the nations.A place where everyone can be united as one, a place that has piece. That is my dream, whether it's taken seriously or not."

Haku was a bit bewildered by his dream but smiled nonetheless, "Then i wish you the best of luck on your dream,also a gift. If you manage to find some of my people in Kiri please take them to your village of peace." Haku said while holding his left arm, transferring his Kekkai Genkai to him.

Naruto looked at Haku in confusion, "Why did you give me your Kekkai Genkai?" Haku stared at him, "Because I believed in someone like you. If you do manage to finish your dream please find my people, even if their dead or alive."

Naruto stood their before bowing slightly, "I promise you, Haku Yuki. I will find your people and take them to my village once i leave Konohagakure." Stated Naruto.

Haku looked slightly amused by the bow. Before they could speak they heard what sounded like lightning at Kakashi and Zabuza's direction. They both looked at each other, "Goodbye my friend, I hope your happy at the other side." Naruto stated. Haku nodded before creating one final mirror towards Zabuza's direction.

Kakashi had Zabuza cornered. He'd summoned his animals to trap Zabuza while holding him still, after that he was going to finish the fight using his own jutsu. "How about we finish this Zabuza, this time i'll use my own technique." Kakashi started doing some hand signs before lighting started to shoot out of his hand. 

"Raiton: Chidori (Lightning Style: Chidori)!" Kakashi roared as he ran towards Zabuza and was about to hit him in the heart when a mirror came in front of him and stabbed Haku.

"Za...bu....za." Haku exclaimed in pain as he grabbed Kakashi's arm tightly before dying. Zabuza seized this opportunity to slice Kakashi in half but he jumped landing a few meters away from him, he placed Haku down to the ground closing his eyes.

"Hm, how intriguing." Naruto saw the outcome of Haku's demise, he was a little upset but quickly stirred his emotion back. He was about to walking towards them until Kakashi yelled, "Naruto, you stay there and watch. This is my battle."

Naruto obliged and watched while, Sakura was calling out to him. "Naruto! Where is Sasuke-kun?" She questioned him. He didn't answer her but pointed his thumb behind him. Sakura got the message and immediately ran with Tazuna as they went to see Sasuke covered in needles.

Sakura was mourning the loss of Sasuke, Naruto didn't care and knew he was alive so it didn't matter to him.

Zabuza shifted his sword upward trying to slash Kakashi with his sword, but Kakashi blitzes behind him. He tried swinging it sideways but got stabbed in the arm with two kunai. Then they heard a voice by the last person they expected to see, "Well well, the so called 'Demon of The Mist' can't kill a bunch of ninja? How disappointing."

Gato appeared along with a various amount of thugs behind him who were smiling like a bunch of creeps.

Zabuza snarled at the short man, "Gato...what is the meaning of this!"

Gato smirked' "Missing-nin are very expensive, so i decided to cut you off....permanently."

Zabuza couldn't fight anymore, and Kakashi was low on chakra. This was the end of their battle. Gato's thugs were coming closer, everything looked like it was about to end until Naruto spoke.

"Your not going to avenge your comrade." Naruto spoke. Zabuza looked at his direction, "He's a tool, just like the rest of us." Naruto spoke calmly his voice never wavered. "That may be true but, he was your friend, he lived for you, you were the most important thing in the world for him when he threw his life away because he cared about you and yet, you threw him aside like he was nothing." Naruto stopped when he saw Zabuza trembling.

"You talk to much" Zabuza looked down not looking at him, "Your words cut deeper than any blade. I guess the both of us have failed, kid, give me a kunai."

Naruto grabbed a kunai underneath his kimono and threw it in the air. Zabuza caught it with his mouth and started running towards Gato.

Gato got scared and ran behind his men, "don't just stand there. Kill him!"

Zabuza charged towards the thugs, he killed one of them by slitting their throat, the other he stabbed another one in the stomach. Zabuza was about to charge forward when he was stabbed in the back by a spear, a thug was about to stab him with a knife before his head gotten cut off by Naruto.

Zabuza looked at him while Naruto nodded, Zabuza kept charging while getting stabbed in the back, Naruto killed some four to seven thugs by slashing them in half or cutting their heads off. Zabuza finally reaches Gato and stabs him in the chest.

"You and i are going to hell Gato, there are many demons there, different sizes i'll enjoy tormenting you there at the other side!" Zabuza stepped on his glasses, then moved in front of him and swinger the  kunai to his neck making Gato fall into the lake.

Zabuza was about to land face first onto the ground but Naruto grabbed by his chest and carried him by his arm. He looked at Naruto, "Take me to Haku."

Naruto carried Zabuza to Haku's corpse he placed him down right next to him and walked away leaving the two of them. "I hope i'll get to meet you at the other side."

The thugs tried to band together to kill the bridge and his bodyguards for killing their money loader, an arrow was shot in front them showing the entire civilians from wave at the bridge with weapons and makeshift armor.

"This is our bridge!" A voice screamed at them as it was Inari wearing a helmet while holding a crossbow.

After the rest of the thugs were taken care of, Kakashi and Naruto buried Zabuza and Haku on top of a hill with his sword on the right, and on the left was Haku's broken mask. They've prayed respectfully. They all went back to Tazuna's house and went to sleep except Naruto, he created a clone to fake that he was asleep then he went to the forest to practice his hyotōn.

"Kokushibou-sensei, have you known someone who can use ice?" He asked his sensei.

"Yes, I know one person who can use ice, his name....was Douma." Whilst Kokushibou wasn't fond of him, he was impressed by his power and skill. "I know some of his moves and you will practice them, understood."

"Hai, sensei."

For the past week Naruto had been secretly practicing his hyoton as well as Doma's power. Today was their last day at wave, the civilians were watching the team walking away while, trying to find a name for the bridge.

"What should we name it?" A woman asked, Tazuna thought for a second before saying, "how about the great Tazuna bridge." Everyone booed at the name and Tazuna slumped a little before laughing, then Inari said, "how about The Great Michikatsu Bridge!" Everyone loved the idea, and so The Great Michikatsu Bridge was born.

(Few months later)

It's been a few months since team 7's first C-rank mission, they've been doing D-rank much to their dismay. One day their sensei asked them to come early to show them something but, they should have known that Kakashi wasn't going to come early. Three hours have gone by and the team were starting to lose their heads. Sasuke right eyebrow was twitching, Naruto was meditating on the ground but a look at his left eye you can tell it's twitching by 2 meters, and Sakura infuriated she was grabbing her locks before she lost it, "WHERE THE HELL IS THIS GUY! IT'S BEEN THREE HOURS!" Naruto and Sasuke Made an eternal note to bring earplugs with them.

A puff of smoke appears on top of a pillar where it showed Kakashi giving the 3 of them an eye smile' "yo, sorry i'm late i gotten lost in the path of life." Kakashi laughed sheepishly.

"LIAR!" Sakura screeched while pointing her finger at him.

Kakashi ignored her, "anyways the upcoming Chunin Exams are starting and i'd signed you three in." Kakashi gave them three papers.

Sasuke smirked thinking that this was his chance to show how strong he is, Naruto didn't care unless if there were worthy opponents to face, Sakura was starting to have some doubts but immediately agreed after he teammates faces.

The three of them nodded their head at their sensei. Team 7 nominated for the the Chunin Exams.

(Flashback)

Hiruzen had the Jounin gathered gathered in his office to discuss who's team will be participating in the Chunin Exams, "All of the Jounin present here, inform me who will be taking place in the Chunin Exams?"

Kakashi took a step forward, "I, Kakashi Hatake nominate, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno."

Kurenai took a step forward, "I, Kurenai Yuhi nominate, Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburame, and Kiba Inuzuka."

Asuma took a step forward, "I, Asuma Sarutobi nominate, Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, and Ino Yamanaka."

Kasumi took a step forward, "I, Kasumi Noriko nominate, Momoko Kurosaki, Kogarashi Tohizo, and Ami."

Iruka's eyes widened.

Hiruzen looked intrigued, "All of the rookies taking place in the exam this year. This is a first."

Yamato, who was a bodyguard for the Hokage was also surprised by this.

"Wait a minute!" Iruka yelled.

"What wrong?" Hiruzen turned to him.

"Nominating all of them for the exams are dangerous! You'll destroy these kids!" Iruka yelled.

"Maybe they need it," Kakashi said lazily, "I know two of my students do." He was referring to Sasuke and Sakura.

Iruka glared at the man, "The Chunin Exams are grueling and some could end up dead! Their not ready to become Chunin yet!"

"I became Chunin at the age of 6," Kakashi informed him, "And became an ANBU captain when I was around Naruto's age."

"Naruto is nothing like you!" Iruka growled, even though Naruto was cold hearted and never cared for anyone, Iruka still has hope for him. As his friend.

Yamato nodded his head, even tho they never met face to face he used to watch him when he wan in ANBU. His transformation and coldness to everyone in the village, that didn't stop him from seeing hope in him.

"Furthermore, they aren't your students anymore Iruka," Kakashi added, "Their considered shinobi now."

Iruka knew he was right but still he couldn't help but feel worried about them.

Yamato closed his eyes and sighed to calm down before speaking to the rest of the Jounin, "I think their ready."

"What?! But...Yamato" Iruka looked him.

"This would be a good experience for them," Yamato said, "The rookies won't get themselves killed their a lot smarter than that. I'm more worried about the foreign ninja that are participating this year."

"What do you mean about being worried about the foreign ninja, Yamato?" Asuma questioned.

Yamato narrowed his eyes, "I mean, Amegakure, Sunagakure, Kusagakure, and Otogakure."

Kakashi widened his eyes in shock, "Hokage-sama, you allowed Suna to take part in the exams?" Knowing that their relationship with Suna were on tight ropes.

Hiruzen nodded, "I did, however i don't think they'll try anything and focus on the exams. I hope."

(End of flashback)

"Where are the exams taking place?" Sasuke questioned.

"At the Academy, room 301." The Jounin told them.

Naruto and his team started walking towards the direction to the Academy. Kakashi was worried Sunagakure, Amegakure, Otogakure, and Kusagakure we're both taking part in this exam. For Suna they didn't worry because they have an alliance while, the other 3 they didn't have an alliance with, and that makes them dangerous.

While walking halfway there, they heard a scream and turned their heads to the left to see a guy wearing all black, holding something on his back, and was wearing purple paint on his face. He was grabbing a brown haired kid wearing goggles and a blue scarf, next to him were to other kids just like him wearing goggles on his head. There was a kid wearing glasses and had snot running down his nose, the other was a girl who's hear braided by to sides.

"Brats like you need to or punished." The man cocked his fist back, ignoring her sisters plead to stop. He was about to punch him when a kick landed on his stomach causing him to drop the kid and cough saliva and slump to the ground on his knees. The kid landed on his butt and scooted far away from the two of them, the man glared at the Naruto while he glared back at him.

"Who are you!" The girl with 4 ponytails glared at him while standing in front of her little brother who started to get back up. Naruto ignored her question, "Children of the Kazekage, Temari and Kankiro of the sand, quit pathetic picking on children half your age." Naruto mocked at them, while the two glares intensified.

"How do you know us!" The woman named Temari pulled out her hand out and grabbed her weapon behind her. Naruto ignored her yet again, which infuriated her, how dare he ignore her, she was about to use her fan when Naruto spoke, "Bring your friend out of the tree."

Temari, Kankuro and and his team who arrived looked at him quizzically, before turning at the tree seeing a red head on the trees made the two Suna nins turn to fear. "Ga...Gaara." She started to stutter. Gaara looked at Kankuro annoyed, "Kankuro, your an embarrassment to our village." Kankuro looked scared, "Bu-But Gaara-." Kankuro was stuttering to talk before, he was interrupted by Gaara, "Be quiet. I won't let you embarrass us any longer." He snarled at him before looking at Naruto who looked rather amused by the event.

"I'm sorry for my brother's foolishness." Gaara apologized to Naruto but didn't care, "I don't care about your apology, keep those 2 animals on a tighter leash so they don't make mistakes like this, your lucky i got here in time before your moronic brother punch the Sandaime's grandson." Naruto stated while crossing his arms. Kankuro and Temari looked offended being called animals, only to pale when they realized they were about to hit the Sandaime's grandson.

Naruto walked away with his team and were about to walk away when Gaara spoke, "Who are you?" He didn't referred to anyone. Sasuke thought that he was talking to him so he spoke, "I'm Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha." He boasted arrogantly. Gaara looked at him annoyed, "not you, him." He pointed at Naruto which hurt Sasuke's pride a little. Naruto stared at Gaara intensely, not saying anything for 2 minutes before speaking, "Michikatsu Tsugikuni." Gaara nodded his head, "I look forward to meet you in the exams. Michikatsu Tsugikuni." Gaara walked away with his siblings while Naruto walked away with his team, ignoring the 3 kids.

Team 7 arrived to the Academy and departed with Kakashi to go inside the building. Naruto noticed something as they walked up the stairs to the second floor, a feeling of eeriness that you'd only only get when your submitted to a Genjutsu or feel one nearby. He felt it and hummed, "So it's going to be like that."

"What are you babbling about Naru-baka?" Sakura questioned in annoyance." Naruto looked at her, "Use your head, you imbecile." Which earned a tick mark from Sakura and was about to retaliate when Sasuke spoke.

"So you sensed it as well." Sasuke smirked himself.

Sakura was confused and looked back and forth in between them.

Naruto sighed and pinched his nose over this girls stupidity, "There's a Genjutsu up ahead, which means the exams have already started."

Sasuke smirked.

Sakura didn't say anything.

Naruto didn't say anything but had a look of glee in eyes.

"Please let us through."

Sasuke and Sakura saw a boy with bowl cut hair and wearing a green spandex was begging to get inside the room along with a girl who had her hair tied up in buns, wearing a pink shirt and green pants.

"We're doing you two a favor," the man before him said who was obviously a Chunin himself pushed the boy roughly making him fall on his behind, "You'll just end up dying anyway."

Naruto was bored and was about to head upstairs but Sasuke decided to open his mouth, "You should stop this pathetic display of Genjutsu." He got the attention of the Genin present.

'Imbecile.' Thought Naruto inwardly. They could have just walked away and not say anything but he had to open his mouth and show off.

"We're supposed to be meeting in from room 301 not 201," Sasuke smirked, "We could sense your Genjutsu easily."

Naruto sighed in annoyance not wanting to be here any longer.

Sakura didn't say anything because she didn't even sense that there was a Genjutsu being used but Naruto and Sasuke did. Was she really that far behind?

The Chunin growled and moved to engage at Sasuke in Taijutsu and the Uchiha responded in the same kind of manner. The man sent a punch while Sasuke sent a kick that would have made contact of if Naruto hadn't use the palm of his hand to smack the man's hand away and grabbed Sasuke's ankle. Naruto sighed in irritation, "Save your strength for the exam, you've wasted our time as enough as it is." He let the Uchiha's ankle go and walked up to the stairs to the correct room already irritated as before, he could hear footsteps meaning his team was following him but sensed Sasuke's negative emotions but didn't care.

They were about to make their way to the 3rd floor when the same boy from before appeared before them. His eyes landed on Sakura and blushed, "Your Sakura Haruno, i am Rock Lee! Please go out with me! I will protect you with my life!" He winked at her.

Naruto unknowingly smirked at this boy's boldness, "Him and Sakura, hm, what a interesting combination."

Sakura shivered at the boy, "There's no way!" She denied. Looking over at Sasuke she saw that he didn't really care made her heart sink.

Lee looked hurt for a second then got over it as his eyes landed on Naruto and smiled at him, "It's you, the rookie of the year! Your Naruto Uzumaki. Right?" Naruto narrowed his eyes at the last sentence.

"No."

"Huh?"

"There is no Naruto Uzumaki. That name died 9 years ago, i'm Michikatsu Tsugikuni." Stated Naruto emotionlessly.

Lee bowed, "My apologies, i've heard that you were strong and were able to defeat a Hunter-nin. Your a worthy ninja!"

Naruto didn't say anything for a few minutes but he eventually cracked a small smirk on his right lip, "Thanks," he was curious about Lee, "Your something else yourself, your strong."

Lee's face brightened up at the compliment, "I thank you for the compliment Michikatsu-san! Your truly a youthful person!" He grabbed his hands, "Please be my rival!"

Naruto thought about it for a moment. He didn't want this weakling as a rival but, if he refused his request he would've kept chasing him to accept his rivalry and would foil his plan, so leaving no other options. He finally agreed, "Fine, i'll accept your rivalry."

Sakura was stunned, and Sasuke was shocked. He never thought in a million years that Naruto would take someone as this guy as his rival, "Hmph, there's nothing strong about this guy."

Naruto turned to him, "Then why don't you fight him and test that theory of yours?"

"What?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes at him.

"You and Lee will spar right here," Naruto said, "Me and Sakura won't interfere, is that alright with you Lee?"

Lee's eyes brightened with excitement, "Yes! Thank you very much Michikatsu-san!"

Naruto nodded, "We'll get out of your way then." He walked away with Sakura following him.

"You do realize that Sasuke-kun is going to beat him right?" Sakura told him not understanding why he thinks Lee has a chance.

"If that's what you truly think then you need to watch how this turns out. He may look weird but he' isn't a pushover." Naruto told her

Sakura didn't comment and simply turned to watch the spar.

"Hmph, this will be easy." Sasuke said arrogantly.

Lee got into a stance, "Let us begin."

Sasuke smirked and charged at Lee who narrowed his eyes, 'He's coming.' As soon as the Uchiha was close enough Lee disappeared from view and kicked the Uchiha right in the gut sending him flying towards the room.

Sakura's jaw dropped not believing what she saw, while Naruto was a little impressed. He didn't sense any chakra from Lee, not a single drop, which tells him that Ninjutsu and Genjutsu is out the league for him so he using pure Taijutsu. Sasuke's Taijutsu skills weren't bad but saw the display Lee was using and knew that with Lee, Sasuke was out of his league.

'That bruise will hurt his ego for a while but whatever." Naruto stated while blinking in boredom.

Sasuke got up slowly and glared at the boy and was about to charge at him again but Lee disappeared from sight and appeared before the Uchiha again, Konoha Senpū (Leaf Hurricane)!" He got Sasuke again sending him rolling on the ground.

Sasuke got back up, his Sharingan active making Sakura smile.

"The Sharingan! Now Sasuke-kun going to win!"
Sakura smiled.

Naruto snorted at that comment, "I doubt it."

"What?" Sakura growled.

"The Sharingan can copy the persons jutsu's and read their movements but it's useless against someone like Lee." He said cryptically.

"What are you talking about?"

He rubbed his temple with his right hand, "Just watch."

Sakura was glaring at him, Naruto saw this and released a little KI at her making her scared a little, "I suggest you watch who your glaring at, brat." She nodded her had rapidly and turned back to the fight.

Sasuke's Sharingan was active making him smirk, "I'll be able to read his movements now." His eyes widened when Lee disappeared from sight again appearing before the boy kicking him upwards before appearing behind him, "Kage Buyō (Dancing Leaf Shadow)."

Sasuke's eyes widened, "How?! How is he so fast?!"

Lee was about to use one of his techniques but a man looking exactly like the boy stopped him from using it separating them both. Naruto caught Sasuke and dropped him on the floor next to Sakura who was fretting over him.

"Lee! You should know better than you use that here!" The lookalike chided.

"Yes! My apologies Guy-sensei!" Lee bowed in apology.

Naruto couldn't help but see a seeking suspicion from the man, "Your Might Guy aren't you?"

"Ah, you must be the 3 students of my eternal rival Kakashi, I assume he told you who i am."

"No, i read your bingo book." Naruto stated.

"Guy slumped a little, "I see, no matter! I look forward seeing you three in the exams." Guy told them before grabbing Lee's shoulders and disappearing into a whirl of leaves.

(Room 301)

Team 7 entered the room and was immediately exposed to a wave of killing intent being sent by their direction. Sasuke and Sakura felt uncomfortable seeing different shinobi glaring at them, mainly Ame and Oto. Naruto wasn't fazed by the killing intent after being trained by Kokushibou and The Kyubi he'd gotten used to it, he simply walked past his teammates and leaned against the wall crossing his arms. The chakra he sensed felt like water and earth, he knew Gaara was here because he could feel his bloodlust and it was directed right at him as were the ones coming from Amegakure, which was strange for them to even be here since the bond between Konoha and Ame weren't mutual.

"This exam just went from exciting to troublesome, 'his eye twitched as he said that' 'Great now i sound like that Nara.'

"So you guys are here too? Troublesome. Shikamaru sighed as he was approaching to Team 7 with Choji who was eating chips.

"Sasuke-kun, there you are~" Ino jumped on his back.

"Hey, get off him Ino-pig." Sakura yelled.

"Oh? Your here too Billboard Brow?" Ino smirked.

"What did you say!" Sakura growled.

Naruto sighed, 'How annoying, i can't even think how those 2 worthless girls are Kunoichi. They'll end up dead if they continue to be like this.'

"Found you! The gangs all here." A booming voice echoed as they saw Team 8 walk up to them

"N-N-Naruto-kun." Hinata muttered quietly tapping her fingers together.

"Well well well, if it isn't Giant Forehead and Flower Dork. How you've shorties been." A female voice says mockingly making the 2 stop and look at her.

"YOU!!" Ino and Sakura screeched while pointing their finger at her. "What are you doing here? Ami." Saying the last sentence in distaste and disgust.

Ami, had purple hair reached under her neck with her left side reaching halfway down to her back while tips of her hair stranded on her sides, she was wearing a fishnet hid her C cups under a white haori while hiding under a cloak,she was wearing green shorts, wearing black leggings with a kit next to her right leg, wearing blue sandals, had a sword strapped to her left side, she wore her headband on her forehead.

"What? I can't see the 2 losers called 'Kunoichi' after years of not seeing each other? Making the two clench their fist and growled at her.

She started walking towards Ino's team, "So this is your team? Hm pathetic." Leaving an irked Choji and Shikamaru.

"Hmm, This your team huh Sakura?." Ami saw Sasuke and was about to touch his cheek when her hand was slapped by Sakura who was seething at her. "Don't touch him." Ami smirked, "Ho, so this is your Sasuke-kun~, he doesn't look like much and looks a little weak." Which irked Sasuke a little, "Where's your other teammate?" Ami looked at Sakura who glared at her, not saying anything to her.

"I'm right here." Ami looked at where the voice and caught her breath. She looked at the handsome man who were taller then her she was 5'11, he is 5,13. Everything about him made her blush, the kimono, the long hair, his demeanor, and the mark on his face made him look even more handsome. Ami was starting to feel high heels for Naruto.

"H-H-Hi, I'm Ami." She stuttered and tried pulling out her right hand to shake with, Naruto saw this and pulled out his hand shaking hers, "Michikatsu Tsugikuni." Unknowingly a spark connected with them blush a little. Naruto quickly hid his blush and went back to his stoic and emotionless face, while Ami was still blushing, her teammates saw this and smirked before they were going to say anything Naruto spoke, "Ami, you've seen to know my comrade at a personal level, do you perhaps know this imbecile." Sakura glared at Naruto for being called an imbecile.

"Yeah i knew her and her bratty friend since we were 6," Ami smirked before she could say more a man walked towards them.

"You should be more quieter." A man approached them. He had silver hair that was in a low ponytail, glasses, purple shirt, pants, sporting purple arm set on each wrist. He had a Konoha headband on his forehead, "You guys Rookies that are fresh out of the academy right? I suggest you draw less attention to yourselves, this isn't exactly a playground y'know."

All the ninja at the room were glaring at them, the rest were sweating a little while Naruto ignored them. Kabuto smiled, "I suppose I can help you all though, I mean you are Rookies after all. Your acting just like how i used to be.

"So this your second time taking part in the exams?" Sakura asked a bit hesitant.

"No this is my seventh time actually. The Chunin selection exams are held twice a year so this also makes it my fourth year taking the exams. Kabuto replied with a small smile. Kiba whistled about how he sucked if this was his 7 seven try. Naruto raise a brow, 'Seven times making it into the exams'?" He couldn't have failed so many times. Even someone with half a brain couldn't fail many times. But nonetheless he didn't care because it was his business and Konoha could be destroyed for all he cared.

"Since you guys remind me of myself, I will show you what i have gathered for the exams." He said taking out a deck of cards, "These are nin-info cards! I have gathered information on every participant in the exam."

"Do you have information on any individual." Sasuke asked interested while shaking Ino off him.

Kabuto smiled, worried about someone? Of course the info I have on some of the competitors aren't all that perfect but I have them. Even all on you guys. Just tell me who your target is and i'll tell you."

"Gaara no Sabaku, Rock Lee, and......Michikatsu Tsugikuni."

The Rookies were also curious. They wanted to know who Naruto was and why he wants to call by that name.

"Oh poo, you know their name's already, takes the fun out of it." Kabuto said shuffling the cards, only bringing out three holding them away from Sasuke.

"Just show me." Sasuke demanded.

"Quite impatient aren't you?" Kabuto smiled reading the card, I'll start with Rock Lee, he's a year older than you all. Mission History: 85 complete D-rank missions and 13 completed C-rank missions. Sensei is Might Guy, teammates are Tenten Higurashi and Neji Hyuga. While his Taijutsu skills are off the charts. His skills in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu are nonexistent."

He read the other card. While he was doing that Sasuke and Sakura looked over at Naruto who was talking to Ami much to Sakura's dismay, did he know that Lee used nothing but Taijutsu? If so why didn't he tell them.

"Next is Gaara Sabaku, youngest child of the Kazekage. Mission History: 18 completed C-rank missions, 6 completed B-rank missions, and 4 completed A-rank missions without getting a single scratch on him but it's best to keep that himself. His teammates are Temari and Kankuro Sabaku who are also his siblings. I must say i'm impressed." Kabuto said.

Naruto who was listening was quite impressed, he didn't get scratched on his first C-rank mission so it's best to keep that to himself.

"And lastly Michikatsu Tsugikuni....." Kabuto revealed the card and was about to read the information before he stood silent. The rookies took notice of this.

"Well." Sasuke said impatiently waiting for any information about his teammate.

"It's blank." He replied as he was looking at Naruto, "There's no information about him everything is blank." Naruto ignored the looks he got from the rest of the ninja and Rookies.

"Anyways, even though there are a lot of competitors here taking the exams but the contestants you should avoid in the......" kabuto spoke but was cut off by Naruto.

"There are no other strong contestants, the rest are weak, they are nothing but annoyances!" Naruto said a little to loud. All the contestants hear him but Naruto didn't care if they did. A team of sound genins didn't take Naruto's words kindly. They were going to him who was weak.

Everyone looked at Naruto like he was insane. "Are you crazy!" Ami shouted while pulling on his kimono pulling him back and forth. Naruto grabbed her hands to let go of his kimono, he felt the presence of to people and quickly made a staff out of earth and whacked the man's metallic arm to his side.  Naruto narrowed his eyes at the Oto nins, "Try pulling that stunt again and I won't hesitate to end your pathetic lives." Naruto glared at them while they narrowed there eyes at him.

A puff of smoke appeared at the front getting everyone's attention. There stood a man wearing a blue headband on his head, scars on his face, wearing a long black trench coat gray uniform and gloves.

"That's enough you maggots!" The man bellowed shutting them up, "You! Oto nin in the back! Do you want to get disqualified before the exams even begin!"

"Sorry, we were a little too excited." The one with the bandages apologized.

He glared hard at the three then looked around the room, "The names Ibiki Morino, I am the examiner for the written portion of the exams, I'm going to say this once, any fighting during this portion will not be tolerated. Disobey that rule and I'll make you wish you stayed in your mother's womb, understood?"

The Genin nodded their heads. Ibiki smirked at all of them before saying, "Welcome to hell."

Author's note.

Why did Haku give his hyoton to Naruto? Because he wants to be more powerful, and he shared his dream with him and acknowledged his dream and gave him his power to help him succeed. And in the next one it will be deadly, (for some of the teams that may encounter Naruto). And during the exams, he won't use Moon Breathing or Hyoton in the exams. (Except for the forest), Why? Because he doesn't want to share any of his power or secrets to weaklings. That's all folks until then see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 891 33
Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hellhole for him, almost everyday he gets to...
168K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
4.6K 150 10
[ItaNaru] Despite Minato's impending death, he found himself hoping against hope for his friend to come. The only person he would be able to entrust...
58K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...