The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

21. Welcome to Udaipur.

52.9K 2.8K 580
By writingsbymelek

"Mr. Amrood?" Manheer said while her head was just lying on the window of Amrit's Mercedes Benz and was looking out at Rajasthan.

They had just landed on Jaipur International Airport and now were heading towards Udaipur where the Royal Fort was.

"Ji, meri jaan" Amrit replied as he was doing some work on his laptop.

"Pehele murgi aayi ya anda?" She asked boringly while her head was still lying on the window and she was looking outside.

(Egg came first or hen?)

"Ummm..Murgi?" He said as he was so much concentrated on his work.

(umm hen?)

"Nai, anda..!" Manheer said with low confidence.

(no! Egg)

Even though she was really excited to be in Rajasthan as she had never gone out of Punjab (only to Canada) but due to the 6 hour road distance from Jaipur to Udaipur her head was aching now.

"Acha theek hai anda aya.." Amrit corrected himself.

(ok ok egg)

"Nahi, agar ande me se Murga nikla toh?" Manheer said as now she was placing her head on Amrit's shoulder and watching his laptop.

(No, if chicken came out of egg then?)

"Agar anda pehle aya, aur usme se Murga niklta toh aur ande nahi aa paenge na.." she joked.

(Then no hen and no more eggs!)

Amrit who was so much indulged in his work laughed at her joke.

Ofcourse he would.

He never wants his Heer to be sad about anything.

The Rajasthani Royal driver who was listening to all this was so much stunned to see his King behaving like this.

The King whom he had seen from his childhood, never liked jokes. But now he was comforting his love over a bad joke.

All of a sudden Manheer said,"STOP THE CAR!!" and the Car stopped with a jerk.

All the cars of the guards who were behind them also stopped with the same pace.

Amrit was so shocked at this and instantly started to enquire,"Heer are you fine? You are having motion sickness? Baby do you need anythi.." And he was interrupted,
"Raja ji mujhe vo bhel puri khani hai vahan par." And she pointed towards a bhelpuri stall.

(Raja ji I want to eat that bhel puri!)

(Clicked by yours truly Author Melek 😙)

As Amrit was about to speak she again interrupted, "abhi mere book boyfriends jaise shuru mat ho jana please, Heer how unhealthy all this is and all! Apko khana ho toh aa jayiye main chali!" As she said this she opened the door and ran towards the bhelpuri stall.

(now don't start like my book boyfriends that its unhealthy and all! I want to eat. I am going. If you want then come!)

"Bhaiya 1 plate." She said.

The owner of the bhelpuri stall stood up from the stool on which he was sitting and saw her.

The whole Rajasthan was knowing about their queen now.

And as soon as he saw her, he couldn't believe his eyes. He saw that at the back Amrit was also coming out from his car towards them.

His heartbeat was becoming so fast.

"M-m-maha-Mahar- Maharani sa aap!!" These were the words he spoke and Manheer realised she was no more a commoner now.

(Maharani sa=queen)

She looked at the back and saw now Amrit was standing just behind her.

She was herself speechless.

"Ji aap Manheer hi.." she was about to say to call her Manheer only as the owner of bhelpuri stall was old and was of her grandfather's age when Amrit spoke in his usual cold and dominating voice,"jo inhone manga hai aap vo de dijiye, Kaka."

(whatever she asked give her)

Shivers ran down Manheer's skin after hearing him.

"Ji Hukum." The old man sad.

"Apko itna rude nahi hona tha Raja ji." Manheer taunted.

(Don't be so rude Raja ji)

Earlier Amrit used to hate when Manheer used to call him "Raja ji" but now it was another nickname she had got.

"Aapko kuch aur chahiye Heer?" He asked with his voice change.

(you need anything else Heer?)

The type of voice that was only rserved for his Heer.

"Ji, aap bhi khaie mere sath." She said.

(Yes, you also eat)

"H-huk-hukum mirchi kitni dalu?" The old man asked while still shivering.

Hukum how much chilly?)

"Ji mirchi mat daliyega." Amrit said.

(no chilly)

And here Manheer looked confused and looked at him.

"How do you know?"

"I know every single thing about you baby." He said with a smirk.

Manheer had a sensitive immune system and she couldn't eat a lot of chilly.

"Aur humein ye bhi maalum hai that you didn't like the food of my private jet which is why you were hungry. And your head was aching." He said coming close to her ear.

And she blushed.

"And I wasn't going to stop you from eating what you love baby! Haan bas apki bhelpuri main apko kisi hygienic jagah par khilwa deta!" He said.

(I would have taken you to a hygienic place to eat this same bhelpuri)

"Aap jaane dijiye, yahan pe khane ka maza hi kuch aur hai..RAJA JII." She said.

(oh the fun of eating on street is different Raja ji)

"Kaka ek kaam kijiye, ek plate aur bana dijiye,." She said and he did as she directed.

(Uncle, do one thing, one more plate!)

"Do plate? Itni bhookh?" Amrit asked.

(2 plates? This much hungry?)

"Right now you said you know everything about me and now you are asking me questions. Arey ek apke liye hai Budhuu!" She said as she touched his head while saying "budhu".

(one is for you stupid)

The old man and Amrit's guards was shivering with fear at this.

Meanwhile Amrit just smiled at his Heer.

Oh so whipped.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

@ manheerkaurgill JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN

567,890 likes
@manheerkaurgill bhelpuri date with my Raja ji @amritsinghshekhawat ❤️

View all 456,722 comments

@loveleenkaursaini finally you both together 🧿🧿🧿

@arjunsinghrathore wow Manu you made the King eat bhelpuri..chale chalo..

@roopsinghgill mirchi mat khana zyada...

@anaayashekhawat mere liye bhi pack karwa kar laao...😭

@user58999 omg is she for real making a king eat street food? What kind of girl is she.

@shanaya678 she doesn't even belong to The Royal Blood, and on top of it, She is not even a Rajasthani.. Maharaj apko ye hi ladki mili thi? Main kitni khubsurat hu is sey..

@manritfans you guyz are the besttt...😭💋

@theroyalnews is it true you guys are getting married?

@theudaipurtimes sir, mam, we need one interview please..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

After 6 hours.

Manheer was asleep in the car while Amrit took this as an opportunity to finish what he was doing.

Ofcourse it was important.

In order to keep her caged forever.

They were 15 mins away from the Royal Fort when Amrit waked her up..

It was around 7 P.M.

When she woke up what she saw was mesmerizing.

The roads were filled with lights and decorated with flowers and dupattas.

Everything was so colourful.

People were standing on either side of the roads and bowing their heads when the cars went through their way.

They were throwing flowers on the cars.

Everyone seemed so happy.

Ofcourse they would be.

The King is back in his territory.

With his Queen.

Manheer felt as if she was literally living in a fairyland.

She was just admiring the beauty that was outside meanwhile Amrit was admiring the beauty sitting next to him.

"How beautiful." They both said together for their own perceptions.

The cars were now going on an uphill and the Royal Fort was now visible.

It was decorated with various lights as well..

Eveything seemed so glorious.

At the Fort, the gatekeeper had already opened the OH SO BIG gates for the King's arrival and the cars marched in.

Their were around 11 cars in total.

1 Manheer and Amrit's

And the rest, his guards.

As the cars stopped, the guard came running and opened the door.

Amrit headed out and stood there.

As Manheer was abot to come out he forwarded his hand for her.

She held it and smiled.

They were welcomed by a huge rangoli.

The moment they stepped their feet forwarded, fireworks started and whole sky was now colourful too..

When they reached the entrance, they saw a lady standing there with a plate in her hand.

Amrit smiled at her.

They both stood at the entrance and she did their "Aarti". She also took some money and circled it around both of them and asked a man at her side to give them to the needy.

She was really beautiful. Manheer thought.

She had such big doe eyes which were filled with kajal and the bindi she wore made her eyes look even more beautiful.

She was wearing a beautiful saari and her hair was in a bun.

She looked so confident and royal.

As she was done with the aarti she instantly handed over the plate to the servent and hugged Manheer.

"My Shiv ji, how beautiful you are! Nazar na lag jae meri bachi ko kisi ki." She said and applied a little kajal on her finger from her eyes and put it at the back of Manheer's ear.

Manheer guessed she was Amrit's mother but wasn't sure.

"Sat Sri Akal ji." Manheer said with a huge smile on her face.

(Sat Sri Akal is a way to greet in punjab)

"Sat Sri Akal meri bachi..tum ab maa bulana shuru kar do mujhe!!" She said excitedly.

(Sat Sri Akal my daughter, you start calling me "maa=mumma" now!)

Manheer blushed and looked at Amrit.

"Oh btw mujhe lag rha hai is nikamme ne mere baare me nahi bataya hoga..My name is Manya Shekhawat.. Amrit's mother." She said.

(oh btw I can guess this stupid hasn't told you about me yet)

And all of a sudden a walking human storm came running and hugged Manheer.

"Bhaabi sa itna wait krwaya aapne...because of you now bhai is also here with us..kahan thi aap!!! Aur meri bhelpuri kahan hai!!" She said everything in one go while still hugging Manheer tightly.

("Bhabi sa=sister in law" Bhabi sa you made me wait so much,,, Where were you and where is my bhelpuri!)

Amrit was getting so jealous of his own family members who were hugging Manheer so he interuptted by pulling "the walking storm's" ears softly.

"Idhar bhai bhi khada hai tera..Maa behen dono mujhe bhool gaye han!" He said.

(Your brother is also standing here. Both mom and sister have forgotten me)

"Arey bhai aapko aayi meri yaad in do 2 saal mein that I would meet you now. Let me meet my sister in law!" She said as she chuckled.

(oh really? did you remember me in these 2 years that I will meet you now?)

Manheer was so much awestruck after watching the seen.

"Bhabi I am Anaya..Anaya Shekhawat! Your eklauti nanand!!" She said..

"Arey mujhe bhi meri bahu se milne do! Sirf tasveeron mein hi darshan hue hain inke!" A voice from behind came and everybody looked at that.

(Oh let me also meet my daughter-in-law! I have just seen her in pictures!)

"Manheer he is your father in law..Abhiraj Singh Shekhawat.." Manya said.

"Sat Sri Akal papa" she said as soon as he came.

She couldn't touch their feet because in Punjabi culture girl's are not allowed to touch anyone's feet until they are married.

And even though she was about to get married. She wasn't.

"Khush raho mera bacha! Haye tum kitni pyari ho!" Aviraj said and patted her hair and Manheer smiled.

(Stay blessed bacha. You are so sweet!)

"Let's go bhabi, I have so many things to talk to you about!!" Anaya took her hand and took her to the sofas.

Meanwhile on one hand Amrit was so much happy that everybody loved his Heer but on the other hand he was jealous as well.

Manya and Abhiraj were happy that their son, who was always indulged in the work was now working on his family as well and Anaya?!

Anaya was so excited she got someone who was about the same age as her and now will get another "girl" member in the house.

"Arey Anaya, let Manheer take rest first! She might have got jet lag!" Manya said.

"Maa sa you know na I am so exci.." and she saw Amrit's eyes in between who were glaring at her.

"Oh haan yaad aya, bhai aap mere bhai ho!! I mean...BHAIIIIII!!Kya leke aaye ho Canada se mere liye! Itni sunder Bhabi! Please batien krne do na Bhabi sey!" Manya said.

(Oh I just realised you are my brother..I-Mean-Brooooooo..what a gift you have brought for me from Canada..Such a beautiful Bhabi..Please let me talk to her!!)

"Vo tera gift nahi, mera hai!" Amrit said being frustrated.

(She is not your gift! She is mine.)

And everyone in the room went like,"ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"

And Manheer blushed.

The Family was so cute.

So welcoming.

"Manheer beta, you can freshen up and then we'll talk. Also I got to know from Amrit that you had a headache. I have arranged everything in your room. Anaya will take you there and there are medicines too! Take them ok! You will feel better." Manya said.

"Ji mumma" Manheer said.

And this feeling of being called "mumma" Manya was so in love.

"Bhabi let's go!" Anaya said not letting Amrit say any other word and taking her hand and leaving.

Whereas Amrit was just seeing her going away and not being able to stop her.

"Bete ab toh yahi chalne wala hai shadi tak!" Abhiraj joked and Amrit rolled his eyes..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Anaya Shekhawat was a really cute and stylish we must say. She was a complete mixture of being a bad bitch and being innocent but no so innocent too.

She was perfect.

"Bhabi sa, this is your room!" Anaya opened the door after coming to the 5th floor.

Manheer entered.

"Wow" she said in a whisper and Anaya smiled.

At the end there were 2 doors.

"2 doors?" She asked and Anaya shrugged.

She opened the 1st door and there was a luxurious washroom.

When she opened the 2nd door.

She was surprised as fuck.
Surprised is an understatement to be honest.
She was ......(samajh lo khud hi 😭 kyuki ab tum sab bhi shock hone wale ho)

When she opened the 2nd door only 2 words came out of her mouth.

"Fuck me"

"Ruko abhi bhai ko bulati hu" Anaya said jokingly whereas Manheer was just watching what was infront of her. (wait, I will call brother)

"Bhai ne ye special apke liye banwaya hai..he said you love reading books so much so..." Anaya said and Manheer was speechless.

(Bhai sa made this specially for you)

"Bhabi you take rest and freshen up and I will just leave..if you need anything just call me. All the famili memebers are the floor down this one." She said and was about to leave when Manheer asked

"What do you mean floor down!"

"Actually this whole floor is Bhai's and no one can enter without his permission. And he said your room to be here."

And this was when Manheer was literally shivering.

With what?

Even she herself does not know.

Anaya left her alone and went out.

Now Manheer was all alone.

She missed her brother Roop. Her father. Her mother.

She had asked Amrit if she could visit Jalandhar to meet her mom but he denied and said after marriage.

Even her father supported in this decision as he said it was not safe for her to roam around and her mother would be there in Rajasthan in a few days.

But still she missed her.

Manheer is the only girl child of her family.

That is the reason she is so childish and so innocent.

She has always been kept with love.

She sighed and thought to look at her beautiful room.

She opened the closet and saw so beautiful dresses that were kept there.

And fact was, they were of her size.

She took one Indian anarkali suit and decided to wear it.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

It was about 8.30 P.M when someone knocked at Manheer's door. It was a maid who said her that the dinner is ready and everyone was waiting for her presence on the dining table.

She immediately took her dupatta and phone from the bed and marched down the stairs.

AMRIT'S POV

Just a few days more Amrit, than she will be here, in your and only your arms. Keep cool. She is just the next door.

That is what I have been telling myself the moment I have entered my room.

Mom and Dad are so much excited to meet her.

Ofcourse I know she is special.

She is mine afterall.

There is a god freaking reason why I call her Heer.

She is something that is too precious to be true and has to be kept safe nd sound.

Its obvious everyone would love her.

But my dearest sist..and there was a knock at the door.

Fuck it.

I opened my room's door and speak of the devil nd he arives.

Here is the devil's little but not so little sister.

Anaya Shekhawat.

"Bhaiiiii saaaaaaaaaaaa" she said and hugged me.

"You are 20 years old Anaya, aur jo maine tumhe kaha tha call pe uske jagah complete opposite kaam kiya tumne." I said amgrily.

"Oh mujhe apne bhai ko chhedne me boht maza ata hai..and ya you mister, I am a princess alright! I don't take orders." She said.

(Oh i really love teasing my brother.)

God what is she...

"Anyways, I have shown bhabi her room and I am 99 percent sure she will spend the time in her personal library!" She said.

I just hope she likes it.

The moment I saw the amount of books she has. I really wanted to give her what she loved.

"Ahnn, someone is blushing and all." Anaya interuptted my thoughts.

"Acha chalo you also get ready and come down..lets have our family dinner after so long!!" She exclaimed and went.

Everyone is becoming extra comfortable today.

The things I would normally have not allowed are being done.

Just because I have this "different" image infront of Heer which I am trying to keep up, everybody feels I would tolerate everything.

But they will know.

THE KING IS FUCKING BACK TO HIS TERRITORY.

I got ready and wore a black kurta pajama and went down for the dinner.

I badly wanted to knock Heer's door but I shouldn't be this much clingy.

Though it feels so good to have just her and me on the same floor.

Don't worry baby, we'll have a whole palace to ourselves once we are married.

I reached downstairs and saw that the maids were putting up the dishes on the dining table.

The moment I entered everybody bowed down and left.

There was complete silence.

Mom, Dad and Anaya..silent.
Good.

They all are pretty much silent or we should say they all are silent infront of me except Anaya ofcourse. She does what her heart says.

We all sat down and I asked,"where is she?"

"I called her, she said she was coming." Anaya said.

"It's been 5 mins." I said.

And suddenly our silent environment was ruined by something so beautiful and charming.

Her anklets.

We all tilted our heads towards the owner of the sound and saw her coming down from the stairs.

"Wow" I whispered.

"I am so sorry eveyone, I made you wait..vo actually I was missing mumma so much and unka call aa gaya so I.."

Dude why is she saying "sorry"

I hate that word.

"Hey, don't worry baby, just sit down." I gestered her to the chair that was right next to me.

"Arey yaar, aap sab khana shuru karte..meri vaha se..."

(you should have started eating yar)

"You are now going to be a part of our family, and we won't eat without any family member." Mom said.

Heer smiled and sat down.

While we were eating my whole concentration was on my world that was sitting next to me..

"Yesterday I had called the Royal Pandit ji and ask for the dates of the marriage. Your father said things had to be fast because of the motherf..I mean that stalker.. so two dates were told."Dad said.

"You talked to papa?"

"Ah yes actually he called and we discussed a few things."

"What two dates were told?" I interuptted.

"One is 3 days from now and other one is..."

"3 days it is." I said.

"Amrit 3 days? Like inni jaldi apna viah? Amrit thoda time toh.." My baby spoke in between..

"Baby, aaj na kal toh honi hi hai..jitna jaldi utna acha." I said.

"And Manheer beta, we will have boh punjabi and rajasthani weddings okay? I got to know how much you love punjabi weddings." Mom said.

"Really?" Manheer said with a glow on her face after hearing this.

"Oh my god how badly I wanted this to happen yaar.. you all are the best!! I am so blessed to have you all.." she said.

After the dinner we all decided that since tomorrow we would be starting the preparations and Heer's family members are also coming, we should take some rest.

Also Heer was having a really bad Jet Lag.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

How was the chapter everybody?

Mere do anmol rattano ki shaadi hai guyz 🥹

Shadi jaldi karein ya araam se?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
12.5K 769 15
'HER' Series book one They thought they were strangers but they were more than that... ♡♡♡ ADVAIT SHEKHWAT- 29 years ol...
10.3M 668K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
97.2K 13.6K 18
Brotherhood Billionaires Book 2 He wanted her then and he wants her now. And this time he won't let her go. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...