My Heaven's Flower || 📔 (Nam...

By Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 4

61.1K 3.1K 1.3K
By Jeonimagine

" Hello Angel... "

" What are you doing here huh? What's this all drama? " Hezlin asked him in an angry voice while staring at with a piercing gaze. " I'm your boss Angel. " he replied with a smirk staring at her light brown orbs back and forth.

Hezlin didn't budge a little then she asked
" how come you become my boss in just one night huh? Stop playing around and go back. " he laughed sarcastically while looking at her face then he said " are you afraid of me huh? Wanna quit? "

She stared back and forth in his eyes with siren eyes and speak " I am not afraid of you and why would I quit my job huh? It'll be you who's gonna go back. "

" I'm not going anywhere as you heard Dad said I'm going to take the responsibility because he's old now... So you have to work under me or quit, the choice is yours. " he speak while straightening his body.

Hezlin closed her eyes to cool her nerves and said " okay then I'm going to quit... You'll receive my resignation. " with that she walked towards the closed door and was about to open the door but Jung-hoon immediately came in front of the door
" uh...ah my Angel is afraid huh? "

She clenched her jaws and speak " stop calling me this and move away. " he hummed in response while making a thinking pout " actually I forgot your name what was that Ahh...Hezlin. " he emphasized her name while looking at her with a smirk " what a unique name huh? I never heard about this, what's the meaning of your name though? It must be something, like straight out of hell because you suit there so much. "

Hezlin didn't speak anything but was looking at him with a straight face then he said " uh oh what happened? Hezlin... "
He again emphasized her name then with a smirk then she speak in a low voice not angry nor gentle but straight " move away Jeon. "

He remained shocked while hearing his first name from her mouth then he chuckled and leaned his face closer to her and asked " say it again... Wah... I never thought someone would call me by my first name and it will sound that hot. "

" Astaghfirullah. " is all what she replied to him then he joined his eyebrows in confusion and asked " what was that? "
" I seek forgiveness from God. " she replied while staring at him with a straight face. "

" huh... You should seek forgiveness from me Angel... I'm the one you should be afraid of... You know that your God can't save you from me that's why you want to quit this job right? " He tilted his head while staring at her then she chuckled and said " is that so? Then I wish you don't regret stopping me from quitting... Mr. Jeon Jung-hoon. "

She then opened the door and walked out of the room while she shut the door behind her aggressively and Jung-hoon chuckled while shooking his head looking down at the floor he then took a deep breath while raising his head up " ahhh... Hezlin hmm. "

With that he walked towards his table and sat on his chair while he grabbed his phone from the table and speak to himself " let's find what does Hezlin mean huh? " He googled her name meaning and arched his one eyebrow while a smile was plastered on his face then he speak to himself

Flower from Heaven...

" ahan... I'm getting more interested now Angel... " With that his father and manager Mr Park came in his room and said " come on Jung-hoon let's go on a office round and greet all the staff. "

He hummed in response and got up from the chair and left with them, he came at the staff cabin area and his father call out the staff while addressing them to have their attention and they all looked at him immediately while Junghoon's eyes fell on Hezlin who was coming out of the coffee room and she also had and eye contact with him and found him staring at her with a smirk on his face but she rolled her eyes and looked away from him while walking towards her cabin.

" so my dear hard workers he's Jeon Junghoon your new CEO who will lead the company I hope you all get along with him perfectly and make our name more bright in future... I'm looking forward to the great future of this company with your hardworking skills and his intelligence while I'm also not sure about his intelligence though. "

He saw Hezlin choke on her breath while hearing his father's words and it made her burst into laughter but she pressed her lips to control her laugh but Junghoon saw her laughing and he clenched his jaws then he speak to his Dad " I'll make you amazed with my skills Dad I just need the support of Miss Hezlin in all of this. "

Everyone looked at Hezlin with a surprised look on their faces that how come she got to meet Junghoon before anyone else then Mr Seong speak " what do you mean? "

Hezlin was looking at him with a shocked look on her face then he speak " I was confused and nervous but Miss Hezlin makes me feel good with her intelligence and her wise words so she's surely a great secretary and I might need her help more than anyone else. "

Mr Seong chuckled at his statement and said " no doubt Hezlin is such an intelligent and inspiring employee of our office... " She lowered her gaze while she was getting nervous because of what Junghoon was saying about her Infront of everyone and he was silently staring at her while tucking his hands in his pants pockets with a straight face.

He then heard his Dad saying " I have to go to a meeting for the last time today so now your are being comfortable with her so she'll show you the whole office and you can greet staff with her. "

Just then hezlin's eyes got wide open and she looked at Mr Seong with a shocked look on her face while Junghoon bite his lower lip while smirking and then he said
" as you wish Dad... "

With that Mr Seong left from there with Mr park and Junghoon signaled everyone to go back to their work while he saw Hezlin was still standing at her spot while staring down at random spot then he called her name " Miss Hezlin... I think you didn't hear what Dad said a moment ago. "

She looked up at him and then she looked at her surroundings and found everyone staring at her, she tried to remain calm and kept her facial expressions calm then she looked at him and said " I'm coming sir. "

With that she walked towards him and lead the way while saying " this way please. " He was silently following her while staring at her from behind with a siren look in his  eyes then they both entered in the elevator.

Hezlin pressed the expected floor button and stood in a corner while Junghoon was standing beside her at other corner he then took a glance at her side and he noticed her lips moving like she was saying something but he couldn't hear because she was kinda whispering then his eyes fell on her hands and he saw a beaded chain ( Tasbeeh ) he joined his eyebrows in confusion then he asked her
" what are you doing this huh? "

" I'm doing my zikar. " she replied in a straight voice without even looking at him then he chuckled and said " zikar? What the he... "

" don't curse... It's Haram. " she cut him in between his words and he clenched his jaws, he immediately took steps forward towards her with an angry face and Hezlin's breath hitched when she found him standing close to her, she tightened her grip around her rosary (Tasbeeh) and started doing her zikar while closing her eyes.

He placed his hand on the elevator wall while caging her and speak in an angry voice " haram haram haram... I'm tired of hearing this shit... If you ever cut my words again I'm gonna kill you do you hear me?"

Her eyes were still closed but then she opened her eyes and lifted up her face to see him and he had an eye contact with her then she speak " don't you ever dare to shout on me. "

He tilted his head to side with a serious look on his face and said " I will... And you have to bear this. " she gulped down her Saliva and said " Mr Jeon please maintain your distance you are crossing your limits. "

He chuckled and said " really... Is there any limit you women have huh? " she stared back and forth in his dark orbs then she closed her eyes and speak in a loud voice enough to make him hear her voice

Audubillah Minah-shytan Nirrajeem.

( I seek refuge in Allah from satan, the rejected (outcast) one.

He joined his eyebrows in confusion and then suddenly they both heard the ting sound of the elevator bell and he immediately looked at the opening door with a shocked look on his face he then looked at her with the same look on his face and found her saying

" shukar Alhamdulillah. "

He immediately took a step back from her so nobody saw him in this state and after that Hezlin walked out of the elevator while taking a breath of relief.

He silently followed her and she showed him the office and staff cabins while he greet everyone. After the office tour Junghoon came in his office while he was sitting on his chair and was thinking about what happened in the elevator that made his mind puzzled and he started to getting curious what Hezlin said at that time that suddenly leads to open the elevator door.

He licked his lips in frustration and then he make a call from the landline at her cabin but she didn't receive the call, he again make the call but again she didn't picked up, he clenched his jaws in anger and got up from the chair and walked out of his office room.

He walked towards the staff cabin and there he saw Hezlin was not at her seat, he furrowed his eyebrows and placed his hands on his torso while asking about her
" where is she huh?... I'm calling her but how unprofessional she's is to not available on her seat. "

Then a staff girl beside hezlin's cabin speak " sir it's her Salah time and she went to offer her prayer. " he joined his eyebrows in confusion and asked
" Salah? "

" now what is this drama man? ... Where is she huh? " he asked while furrowing his eyebrows "she's in the empty room at upper floor. " she replied him and he hummed in response with that he left from there and entered in the elevator.

He reached at the upper floor and walked forward through the empty hallways just then he stopped in his tracks when he saw her covering in a long scarf (Namaz Chadar) reaching to her feet while she was standing on a prayer mat.

He took slow steps towards her and stood beside her prayer mat while he was silently staring at her face, she was whispering (reciting) something in low voice which he didn't understand while her eyes were lowered and he noticed a strange peaceful and calm feeling on her face.

He didn't realise that he was lost in staring at her bright face just then she bent down her back while placing her palms over her knees and his gaze followed her figure movements then she again stand straight and the next moment he saw her kneeling down on the floor and bowing down at the floor while her both palm were place on the ground at prayer mat and her forehead touched the ground and he again heard her whispering.

He was silently staring at her while she was in sujood, she again did the same posture and after that she again stood up straight and placed her hands over her chest while her gaze was still lower, he noticed she didn't even react or budge while he was standing near her then he speak " hey... Leave this right here and make a cup of coffe for me hurry up. "

She didn't even looked at him nor she answered him but silently offering her Salah, it made him boil in anger and he looked at the prayer mat then his mother's words crosses his mind

Everyone have their own beliefs and paths and you can hurt someone while saying these.

He tilted his head while looking at Hezlin when he saw she still didn't react then he took a step forward towards her prayer mat and placed his shoe wearing foot on her prayer mat then he stood Infront of her on her prayer mat while facing her and tucked his both hands in his pants pockets, he tilted his head and looked at her lowered gaze face with siren eyes.

The next moment Hezlin bent down her back like before and did her ruku while he smirked when he saw her bowing Infront of him she stood straight after doing her ruku and he knew that next moment she have to kneeld and he grined while licking his lower lip but her next movement left him too stunned to speak and he remained taken aback at his spot when he saw her taking a step at her right side and she kneeld down on the floor while she took out a napking out of her scarf and placed it on the floor then she placed her hands on the napking and placed her forehead on that napkin to complete her sajdah.

He pocked his cheeks while he felt a strange feeling of range taking over his mind when he found himself getting failed to make her suffer but instead she made him suffer while standing at that spot.

He looked at her and she was doing Tashhud while sitting on her knees on the floor while placing her both palm on her thighs at top of her knees, he then moved away from the prayer mat and moved to her side while he sat In front of her in the same position on his knees and placed his arms on his thighs while he was silently staring at her lower gazed face.

She completed the Tashahhud then he saw she moved her neck first at her right shoulder then towards her left shoulder and then she looked up at him and they both had an eye contact.

She was silently staring at him with a straight look on her face and he was trying to read her face expressions but he remain fail to read the look on her face, he noticed she was reciting something in her mouth while her lips were moving and he looked at her hands and found her counting on her finger tips.

She was still staring at him then he again looked up at her face and saw she raised her both hands up under her scarf to make dua and closed her eyes again. He found himself again staring at her calm and gentle face.

After she was done with her dua she caressed her hands over her face and opened her eyes, she found him still sitting In front of her staring at her with a lost look on his face she then moved a little forward to him and blew air from her mouth at his face gently and he closed his eyes when her hot breath hitched his face.

He then opened his eyes and Hezlin speak in a low voice

" May Allah give you Hidayah. "

__________________

A/N

" He hates her "

No he doesn't, not really

She just makes him feel things that he
Claims do not exist

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 481 29
WHEN A HIGH HANDED STUDENT ...GRUMPY YET RUDE AND A MAN WITH NO RELIGION FALLS IN LOVE WITH A RELIGIOUS GIRL ...WHO IS MUSLIM.. HE WNATED TO TEAR HER...
36.8K 3.3K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
4.5K 288 18
The story follows the unexpected encounter between Mr. Kim Taehyung, the world's biggest business tycoon also the underworld mafia king, and Sana, a...
105K 5.2K 51
From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of both Jeon Jungkook and his best friend. W...