MORAN : ARRANGE MARRIAGE ( O...

By Jyotikumari852

This is the story of two opposite people who are tied in sacred thread of marriage. Read the story to unfold... More

Character sketch
1. The Meet
2. The Alliance
3. The Roka Ceremony:1
5. Roka and Thaka.
6. Understanding him
7. The dates finalised
8. Glimpses of her life
9. The first date
10. My baby
11. The journey
12. The shopping
13. The reunion
14. The reunion 2
Information
15.His care.
17. Engagement.
18. The Talk.
Chapter: 19 Parakram Academy
20. The Introduction

16 . A day out

913 58 7
By Jyotikumari852

Monami went to freshen up and Karan adjusted the bedsheet. After freshening up they went in the living room sat . Karan gently took Monami in his arms and started caressing her hairs....

°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~•°~

The whole day passed with Karan taking care of Monami from her food , mood swings,to her weird cravings. He was taking care of her just like a baby . It was almost evening when the doorbell rang. Karan went to open the door while Monami was sitting lazily on the sofa with closed eyes.

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Karan : Good evening everyone ( with a smile and taking baby in his arms)....

Reciprocating karan's smile everyone entered the living room. They smiled seeing Monami and sprawled on the sofas.

Monu : good evening everyone...( Smiling slightly)

All : Good evening Monu /beta /princess.

Monu : aap sab ki shopping ho gayi?

Koel : ha almost sab ho gaya ....but Tera aur bhai ka engagement outfit aur rings reh gaye hai....

Suhana : wo sab kal tum dono jaakar le aana.....thik hai na...

Moran : ji mom....

Baby : chachu main bhi chalu aapke saath....main to akele bore ho jaungi...

Barkha: nhi baby ...aap unhe pareshan karoge....aap mere saath rukna....hum park jaayenge...

Listening to her baby's face fell because she was unable to spend time with her chachu in last few days. But how can Moran let baby be sad..

Monu : bhabhi aane do na....hum pareshan nhi honge ( trying to melt her)

Karan : ha bhabhi kaafi din ho gaye baby ke saath time spend kiye...please ha kehdo ..

Moran : please bhabhi...

Barkha : hey bhagwan pehle to sirf Karan tha ...par ab Monami bhi...tum dono nhi maanoge ?( Moran noded in no )...thik hai le jao...

Haan seekha maine jeena
Jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine
Jeena mere humdum

Listening this baby squeeled in happiness. In her excitement she dragged Karan and Monami to her room to spend time with them and play. Seeing her smiling face both Karan and Monami sighed in contentment. They can do anything for her one smile.

Baby was feeling very happy by getting to spend time with Karan and Monami.

Na seekha kabhi jeena
Jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena
Tere bina humdum

Baby : chachu hum kal kya - kya karenge?

Karan : Hum kal pehle shopping karenge ....uske baad ek movie dekhenge....fir ek acche restaurant mein khana ....fir park jaayenge aur uske baad ghar...

Baby : wow chachu aapne to sab plan kar liya...very good agent Shera. I m proud of you...

Karan : thank you mam ......abhi kya kana chahoge aap?

Baby : abhi .....( thinking for sometime)...movie night.....

Moran : okay...

Monu : konsi movie dekhna hai aapko?

Baby : Finding Dory......

Monu : wow..ye to meri bhi favourite hai ....

Karan : aap dono yaha baitho main setup karta hu...

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Karan quickly went down and with Barkha's help quickly prepare the snacks and came back to the room . He saw baby is sitting in monami's lap and talking to her. He kept the tray on the side and brought his laptop. He sat down beside them and started the movie not before covering themselves properly with comforter.

Their sitting arrangement ( imagine them in bedroom and with comforter)

Cheese popcorn, chocolate ice-cream,bhel , chocolate milk( for baby) ,mango juice ( for Monami)

The movie ( this is my favourite and I still watch cartoon movies☺️☺️☺️)

They were engrossed in the movie and Karan was feeding them time to time. In this Monami did not forget to feed Karan because in taking care of others he forgets himself .

Haan sikha maine jeena
Jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena
Mere humdum

Watching the movie they did not realise the time and slept in each other's embrace. At dinner time Barkha went to call them but the scene warmed up her heart.

She quitely took a picture of them , removed the laptop and placed it over the nightstand, she covered them properly with the comforter. Taking the empty tray she went down .

On questioned she explained them and showed the photo in her phone. Seeing this a smile broke on everyone's face. They completed the dinner with light chit chat and went to sleep.

Na sikha kabhi jeena
Jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere
Bina humdum

Hmmm hmmm

***********************************

NEXT DAY

After getting ready and having the breakfast they set off for the journey . Karan on driver's seat , Monami on passenger's seat and baby on her lap.

Their dresss.

Monami and baby were busy in talking and planning on what they are going to buy . Karan kept glancing again and again at them adoring their bond with a smile on his face.

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum

Karan : lagta hai koi Chachi ke aane ke baad mujhe to bhul hi Gaya hai..( with a fake angry pout).

Moran : awwww

Monu : baby aapko kahi se jalne ki smell aa rahi hai ?

Baby : yes Chachi ....bahot aa rahi hai.

Listening this Karan huffed in anger but did not respond to it. Seeing him Monu and baby laughed loudly.

Baby : aww chachu hum to bas mazak kar rhe the....

Karan : I know main bhi mazak kar raha tha

Saying this he gave a flying kiss to them . Talking about anything and everything they reached the mall and started the shopping. They spend almost 3 hours in the shopping as they were not getting anything according to their wish.

Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum
Haan seekha maine jeena
Jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena
Mere humdum

After the shopping they went for having lunch in a nearby restaurant....

For baby

For Moran

Dessert

Karan :  baby aapko kuch aur khana hai?

Baby : nhi chachu mera to pet bhar gaya

Karan : Raani saahiba aap kuch lengi?

Monu : nhi Karan I'm also full.

Karan : ok aap dono yahi ruko main bill pay karke aata hu..

By the time Karan came back baby was already in Monami's arms and they were ready to go and were waiting for Karan .

Karan : chale...( Monu noded).. baby so gayi?

Monu : ha bahot thak gayi shayad..
Karan Hum baby ke liye koi dress le...use surprise denge..

Karan : ok chalo...

They went to shop few things for baby. Monami was carrying baby in her arms while Karan carried all the shopping bags.

After a long debate and discussion they bought the gift for baby and retired for their home.

Na seekha kabhi jeena
Jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena
Tere bina humdum

Hmmm hmmm

***********************************

I know aap soch rahe honge ki ye dono commando aur doctor hai fir bhi itna junk khana.....ab kya kar sakte hai jab inki writer itni foodie hai.....mere armaan isme bahar aa jaate hai....

~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~°•~
Your crazy writer

Jyoti

Love you all and take care.
Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 603 65
An Arranged Marriage with a spark of love!! Two people tied in a pious bond of marriage by their family. Sounds boring?? Arrange Marriage?? Ohh, it...
91.5K 4.3K 53
What will happen when two unknown persons will be tied in a very special bond of marriage. ❤✨ This story is completely based on writers imagination d...
32.1K 2.2K 61
They say that love stories are made when the stars align. Everything falls into place and two hearts come together like pieces of puzzle. But what if...
39.1K 2.8K 27
An arranged marriage story which is about how a couple overcomes trust , age difference and other issues also an evil ex who doesn't want to let go o...