My Safe Place

Door Shae_fluff

Read and enjoy๐Ÿ˜Œ Meer

Characters
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty One
Twenty Five

Twenty Four

2.2K 92 30
Door Shae_fluff

Aneola still haven't said a word, awkwardly standing on her tippy toes feeling judged under Anastasia's gaze. Cussing out herself and her friend, if only she left a little bit earlier, "damn you Ruby!!....".

More confused about how she ended up there in the first place rather than what Aneola was actually doing... it was obvious from the looks of her. Anastasia was just curious as to how everything happened, Aneola is grown women and whoever she chooses to sleep with is non of her business.

"After we dropped you off we were stopped not too far down the...." she started but shortly cut off.

Click clack was the sound of the door unlocking opposite to them, turning around to see the blonde messy hair and pink stiletto shaped nails before revealing her full face.

"Not you too...but wah the fuck is dis, here look like Double Palm to alyuh!" shouting with her hands fixated on her hips, Anastasia wanted barge in both rooms and yank Ronnie and Antonio by their ears and scold them for treating Pablo's house like a motel.

"Shuu...shush, please Anna not so loud" Ruby panicked, putting her index finger on her lips before gently closing the door behind her.

"Don't shush me rue..." the vexation was vivid in her tone.

"Babe where are you...oh!" Pablo unexpectedly stepped in the corridor wanting to know why is his woman taking so long when she was right behind him, then he saw all three of them in a group, clearly seeing Anna's face she was upset about something, blindly walking into a nest of confusion.

His lips pull to the side in a mischievous smirk at the ladies rugged condition, "seems like everything went as planned" he laughed to himself.

Those culprits had tricks up their tight fitted sleeves before they left home to pursue the group of women yesterday, "Hailey is asleep babe but whenever you finish meet me in the office".

"Okay ah coming just now" she watched him walk away.

This whole situation reminded Anna of the serious conversation that have to be discussed between her and the boss himself.

Again, the problem is not about her friends but these grown men who have their homes by the way chooses to treat this house as a brothel, that wasn't sitting right with her especially if they want to take things to another level in their relationship.

It already has, so sooner or later Pablo would want Anastasia in his eyesight at all times. "So how alyuh hot crotches end up here?!....yuh know what? nevermind, we could talk tomorrow or later because meh child not feeling full hundred".

Even though Aneola was relieved Ruby on the other hand had to remind Anna of their prior engagements "chubbs you forget....tomorrow is the wedding".

Palming her face "shit I forget bout that, ah don't even know what the ass I wearin" Ruby sister wasn't Anastasia favorite person in the world so it wasn't a priority for her to remember anything concerning her.

"Me either I might have to go shopping later..." Aneola interjected, she on the other hand had a excuse since Ruby recently extended the invitation unexpectedly to her.

Anna didn't know what to do or think or say in that moment, all she wanted to do is check on her pumpkin and have a talk with Pablo.

The corridor went once again quiet for a few seconds before Ruby decided to breaks the uncomfortable silence, "okay well....the wedding is starts at two o'clock, I'll text you during the day so we can work out the minor details, we can also catch up on everything during the reception....and I might need help with a outfit so please pick up!" S she said sternly with pouty lips.

As usual, Ruby didn't feel complete without her friend's approval when it comes to her outfits, Anna sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes ignoring her unsolicited attitude "I think it better tuh make ah group chat so all of us could talk together".

They agreed it was a perfect idea, as Ruby puckered her lips to kiss her goodbye Anna step back with a "eww" expression on her face.

"What?!" offended by Anastasia scorn, frantically she passed her hand on the surface of her lips wondering if something is on them.

"Wah yuh mean what...ah could smell yuh man cum on your breath, you too Aneola...umhm don't feel shame now" both of them pulled back but Ruby jaw was on the floor.

She had her hand in front of her mouth and nose blowing out two stort breathes "stop lying Anna..." giving her a pointed glare.

For Ruby to actually fall her bluff made Anastasia stifled her laugh, "anyway....ah will talk tuh alyuh later, reach home safe " shooing them away she watched as they went on their walk of shame before strutting to Hailey's room.

Upon opening the door Anastasia eyes saw her sleeping body laid on her side "aww...meh poor little baby" sitting beside the bed, leaning over to tuck her in properly, Anna wish she could take all of her discomfort away.

Her nose is so pink and blistered not to mention her puffy eyelids, she could only imagine how Hailey woke up calling out for her or Pablo while they were having the orgasm of their lives.

__________________________🍷________________________

After spending some time with Hailey, Anastasia then proceeded to Pablo's office.

As she aproached the door and about to turn the handle his voice startled her taking a step back "the fuck! well burn the bitch body and clean the shit up!!".

He slammed the phone down on his desk leaning back on his chair, surprisingly the phone had not one scratch, Anna rushed in the door thinking he was knocking things down.

"What happen now?" to her surprise everything was neat, clean and in perfect order.

With a straight face and a cold tone "Jessica is dead and they called to ask me what the fuck to do with her...what the fuck is there else to do?".

"Calm down Pablo... yuh don't have tuh be that upset, not more than me anyway... " she sat on the chair opposite to him, anytime he's vexxed his vocabulary only consist of obscenities and as for Jessica she could rott in hell.

Quite frankly Anastasia didn't care one bit, with all the piercing screams from torment and torture it took her evil wicked self long enough to die.

"What do you mean by that babe, what happen between you and your friends" thinking her attitude is stemming from the conversation with Ruby and Aneola.

"They are not my problem it's you Mr Matteo...you and YOUR friends".

"Stacia me! what did I do" feeling uneasy he stood up walking around the desk stooping in front of her.

"Ah know dis is your house and property and I can't tell you what tuh do but Tonio, lexx and Ronnie needs to stop bring any and everybody here to fuck including friends or family...especially when they don't live here, it is not right nor respectful to me"

Pablo didn't have a problem with it before but he can see why it is to her and rightfully so, if the shoe was on the other foot he would not be tolerating that.

"I agree babe and I'll let them know effectively that things are about to change...you have my word", who knew a big bad tough Mafia leader have that level of understanding or probably that side of him is available just for her.

"Thank yuh very much papa I appreciate that but Ruby just reminded me that she sister weddin is tomorrow so ah goin to cook your favorite food for you and Hailey then go home" hoping to spend the day with his family Pablo was a little disappointed.

Nevertheless after sharing some kisses Anastasia went and cook Pelau and coleslaw with home made grapefruit juice.

She made sure her pickney (child) ate all of her food, took a bathe and feeling much better thankfully.

___________________________🍷_________________________

Wedding Day...

"Nana, how I lookin" twisting from side to side with a proud pout on her lips Anastasia modeled for her grand mother, wiggling her newly done colorful nails.

"So beautiful Chubbs.....if only Pablo could see you right now, oh gosh now ah want to cry" Nana fixed her hair that hanged in her face, feeling so proud of the woman she have become.

When Anna came home last night she saw her grand mother in the living room wiping her tears with a piece of napkin. Immediately she wanted to know what happened, it was rare seeing her grandmother crying.

"Why yuh didn't tell me..." Nana was choked up she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Tell yuh what?, what yuh talkin about"

"That you and Pablo together chile" confused as to why she's bawling her eyes out at that news Anastasia brows furrowed.

"Okay so...judging from yuh tears, you don't want us together?" if Nana feels that way she can't blame her but it would be nice to have her support.

"What?! I love alyuh together, he is like meh grandson, the reason I crying is because both of you deserve to be happy and each other. He told me yesterday how much he loves you and Chubbs...I never see that man smile so much, but of course I had to tell him to take care of you with his life or ah will fuck him up!".

Leave it to Nana to be extra but she wasn't playing about her one and only grand pickney.

Anastasia was overjoyed with the outcome after thinking of a way to tell her about their relationship. Pablo probably was fed up with her stalling or whatever was his reason she was happy, it seems like she can finally relax after having her own back for so long,it is nice to trust someone.

After their conversation Mrs Raj helped her put together her accessories, outfit and so with Ruby, up until this moment with them crying together in her bedroom.

Anna's phone started ringing with Pablo's name flashing across the screen, quickly she patted her eyes dry then answered with striking pose but met the face of Hailey instead.

"Hey mommy you look gawshus" she squealed, "it's gorgeous munchkin" his manly voice corrected.

His face took over the screen leaving Hailey fretting behind him "daddy wait!....".

From the look in his eyes Anastasia might be calling him the same tonight "hey bunny, you really look gorgeous babe, why don't you pass over here before going to the wedding".

Nana rolled her eyes knowing exactly what he's insinuating...damn Nymphos, leaving to give them some privacy.

However not too long after Anastasia stepped out of her room meeting the ladies as they scream and complement each other on how beautiful they looked.

"Okay wait! let's take a group pic" they huddled together as Melissa had her phone up.

Anastasia gave Nana her purse to hold onto running infront posing with a peace sign saying "everybody say GPP crew!!" then the camera snapped!.

One more chapter to go and that will be it for this book😩yay!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7M 71.5K 52
{Book 1} Juliana is a 23 years old, foreign exchange student who won an IT scholarship in the U.S. Determined to make new friends while there, she m...
60.8K 678 50
One shots....Enjoy!
4.9K 140 17
Two teenagers with a interesting love story fr๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ + a baby later on
224K 7.2K 48
๐š†๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›.