𝒑𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒕 || s. rogers & b...

By svnmoonandstarz

❝ ironic, really. a name meaning peace given to someone who only fuels violence. ❞ ... More

𝑺𝒀𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑺𝑰𝑺
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
1||; 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌
2||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
3||: 𝒔.𝒉.𝒊.𝒆.𝒍.𝒅.
4||; 𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚
5||; 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓
6||; 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆?
7||; 𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂-𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈
8||: 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅
9||; 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
10||; 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌
11||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔
12||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
13||; 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂
14||; 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
15||; 𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆
𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂||; 𝑮𝑨𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑳
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
1||; 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏, 𝒅𝒄
2||; 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚
3||; 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅
4||; 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒚
5||; 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏
6||; 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆
7||; 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒏, 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌
8||; 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒏, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚
9||; 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
10||; 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
11||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒓
12||; 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆
13||; 𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏
14||; '𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆
15||; 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉
16||; 𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒄
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻
𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑻
1||; 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓, 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒓𝒌
2||; 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
3||; 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏
4||; 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒌
5||; 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔
6||; 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔
7||; 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌
8||; 𝒋𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔
9||; 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒋𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏
10||; 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒍 & 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔
11||; 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 & 𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
12||; 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔
13||; 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏

𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂||; 𝑮𝑨𝑮 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑳

11 2 0
By svnmoonandstarz

(evangeline "eva" smith makes a return.)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Everybody loves somebody sometime..."

The music sounds faintly behind them, guiding them through the steps they'd been practicing. It was nothing hard; just simple swaying, and then Irina's twirl, and more swaying. But it was still an intimate scene, and they had to portray that differently through their own ways, through the ways they knew their characters.

She glances up at him, watching the man in front of her look down at their feet.

"Don't look down there. That's not flattering," she scolds lightly. Immediately, his baby blue eyes dart back up to meet hers. She snickers. "Eyes on my face. Don't think. Just feel. Like..."

She lets go of one of his hands, lifting the others and giving a small, slow twirl, before she faces him again, and reaches for his hand. He meets her halfway, slowly nodding in understanding. He breaks out into a small smile at her action. She steps closer to him, and then —

"Ow!" Chris yelps when her foot steps on his.

Surprised, Eva blinks and steps away, hands flying to her mouth in shock. "Oh, jeez, I'm sorry!" She apologizes.

Chris waves her off, suddenly finding his laugh. "It didn't even hurt that much, you just pinched my pinky toe," he says through his laughter.

Eva purses her lips, finding herself laughing, too. Weakly, she reaches back for him. "Come on, come on. Let's go again," she says.

"Can I at least get an ice pack?"

"No, Evans. You're suffering this with me," she huffs, and Chris laughs louder. Her mouth stretches into a grin, and she starts snickering again. "Stop! We need to focus!" She laughs.

Chris' laughter gets so bad he's now keeling over in it, and giving up, Eva rolls her eyes and throws her hands up, walking off set, and that only has Chris on the floor now, slapping his left breast as he wheezes.

"I'm quitting! This movie can't have Irina anymore!" She calls behind the camera that now focuses on Chris' shaking figure on the floor. "I don't get paid enough for this shit! Wait, Joe, Anthony, I didn't really mean that —"

𓆩*𓆪

"Emma?"

Immediately after punching in the tracing code, Irina falters at the voice, and curses under her breath. "Switch," she whispers to Romanoff, who quickly takes her place as she steps away and turns around to the voice, forcing a smile to her lips.

"James," she greets. "I mean Harry — I mean — Henry!"

A pause, and then Evangeline is bursting into laughter, turning away at James' insulted face. Chris cackles at the mess up, and Scarlett hunches over the laptop prop, slapping the table with her hand as she snickers softly under her breath.

"I'm going to try and forgive you for that," James says, American accent gone and replaced with his British one, "but I am morbidly wounded."

Eva hugs Chris' arms, holding herself up as she nearly cries with laughter, the blond actor patting her back as he wheezes, head thrown back. "Am I fired?" She asks through her tears, looking off-set at Anthony and Joe.

𓆩*𓆪

It's the scene where she's strapped to the table, pleading and sobbing for her life at the hands of HYDRA. A very important scene for Irina in this movie.

Awkward in her position, Eva looks off screen at the director. "You want Emma Watson in Deathly Hallows or Anna Chlumski in My Girl?" She asks Joe, who grins.

"Did Evans and Mackie ask you to do this?" He asks, chuckling.

She shrugs with all her might on the table. "I don't snitch," she says simply.

Off-set, Chris and Anthony, who'd come to watch that scene after asking her to do so, snicker and pat each other on the shoulders, earning an amused glare from Joe.

"No, but for real. You want Emma Watson or Anna Chlumski?"

"Give me some Emma Watson," answers Joe.

"Alright!" Eva grins, shaking her head back and forth, hyping up the tears. "Alright, Emma Watson, let's go. Someone get me a photo of Izzy," she instructs. "I need something to get me going."

Izzy was her cat back at home, currently being watched over by her parents. Izzy had abandonment issues, since she was an older rescue, so leaving always had been hard for the actress.

"Let me just pinch her, that'll get her going good," Anthony offers, already walking up with a smirk. Chris holds him back, bursting out with laughter. The other actor soon follows suit, stopping in his advance and doubling over chuckling.

Joe shakes his head.

𓆩*𓆪

Her back presses against the van, her hands out and holding back the metal arm that pushes the knife towards her. She grits her teeth, letting out a soft grunt.

"Пойдем," she pleads, cursing her small voice, cracking under the fear she felt. She could feel her heart beating erratically in her chest, threatening to burst out. "Please. Just let us go."

His eyes are cold and impassive, mask blocking most of his face. A thought pops into her mind, and before she can deny it, she lets it win, and, with their hands still in combat pushing each other, she suddenly leans forwards and puckers her lips, surprising the actor in front of her.

Sebastian stumbles back, reeling in shock, and Eva bursts out laughing. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry," she apologizes breathlessly. "Intrusive thoughts. I let them win."

The actor, finding amusement, seems to grin underneath his mask, by the way his blue eyes crinkle. "You don't say?" He says with a laugh.

Eva waves him back weakly. "Come back, come back. We'll do it again," she says. "Really. I'm sorry."

Sebastian steps back up to her, but instead of them getting back into the scene, he grabs her face and pulls her in, surprising the actress in return. She stumbles back into the car, hitting her head as Sebastian leans in a bit more before bursting out in muffled laughter behind his mask and twirling away, clapping his hands in delight at the act of revenge.

Eva glares playfully at him. "I'll get you for that, Stan!" She calls, rubbing the back of her head.

"Bite me, Smith."

She raises her eyebrows at him. "Don't tempt me," she says, pointing sternly at him.

Sebastian freezes on the spot. "What?" He squeaks out, suddenly confused.

Eva snickers. "Got ya," she sings. "Come on. Come back before we're fired," she says, waving him back.

Sebastian narrows his eyes, but returns back to her so that they can both get paid. Because really, that's all they both needed.

𓆩*𓆪

Her and Scarlett sit on the bed, expressions grave and serious with the conversation their two characters were having.

"I already have a damn hard enough time looking at myself in the mirror. You think I want to spill my guts to you all and have you hardly able to look at me, too? You think I can handle that? I'm fucking human, Romanoff," she hisses.

"I'm not as good as people like to think. It took Steve until now to realize it...and it's only a matter of time until Tony does too and I —" she squeezes her eyes shut, palms digging into them until she saw white dots.

After a moment, she drops her hands and punches out a breath, head tilting up until all she could see was the ceiling to Sam's room. "...I'm sorry I can't be good enough for this cause," she whispers. "I try — I swear I do...but it can never be good enough to erase the bad."

Scarlett purses her lips, her eyes shutting as she hangs her head in guilt. "I never escaped either," she admits quietly, voice cracking softly.

She looks at her tiredly. Scarlett looks up at her, a sorrow in her eyes she'd never seen before. "I thought I was going straight —"  she pauses, blinking, a blank look now in her eyes as she forgets her next lines. The redheaded actress purses her lips and looks back at Evangeline, " — turns out I'm not."

Eva pinches her eyebrows together. "Not...straight?" She squeaks out, beginning to laugh softly as she looks at the other actress incredulously.

Scarlett keeps her stoney expression on her face. "...There's something I've been meaning to tell you," she says softly.

Eva's eyes flicker between Scarlett's, expression slowly falling back to seriousness. "Me too..." she whispers.

The two women stare at each other another moment longer, before both start slowly leaning in at the same time, then lean back and burst out into laughter. Eva falls back on the bed, hands over her face as she cries with laughter, feet kicking in the air.

Scarlett grins, looking off-set.

"Sorry, sorry. We'll get it. We got it," she assures.

𓆩*𓆪

Chris looks over his shoulder in the apartment set. Samuel was lying limp on the floor, acting dead, Emily kneeling beside him, and Eva across from her, looking up at the actor as he speaks. "Tell him I'm..." he trails off, looking back down as hissing out a breath. Emily chuckles.

Eva purses her lips, watching as he tries again. He looks back at them. "Tell him I'm...Nope. No!" He bursts out laughing. Her and Emily snicker, trying to hold their laughs at the poor man's expense as he goes again.

"Tell him I'm in purssss... I can't, I can't. It's not gonna happen," he comes out from behind the wall, shaking his head. "I can't fucking speeeaakk!"

Eva gets up, pressing her hand to Chris' bicep and looking up at him. "Gimme the shield, I'll do it for you," she says with a grin.

Chris laughs. "Please! God, please!" he begs, gladly handing over the prop to her. She takes his place as Chris moves off camera. Joe looks confused, but slightly amused as he watches their antics.

Eva clears her throat, turning on her best Chris impression and peeking out from behind the wall. "Let's blow this popsicle stand," she says in an overly-deep voice, but it works. Chris bursts out laughing, slapping his left peck as he leans back.

There's applause spread across the set, and Eva steps out from behind the wall, spreading her arms out with the shield in hand. "Ladies and gentlemen!" She introduces, before pointing off-set to her co-star. "Count your days, Evans. I'm coming for your ass," she says.

Chris stumbles back into a chair in his fit of contagious laughs.

𓆩*𓆪

In between the takes of the fight between Irina and the Winter Soldier, Eva likes to take the time to ease herself up after the intense fighting takes.

And Sebastian likes to take the time with her.

In costume, fake blood dripping from the injury with the prop knife dug into her shoulder, Evangeline stands in front of the van, back to it and facing her co-star, who also stands in full Winter Soldier costume.

The camera is stuck on them, filming the moment between takes as the two stars clap their hands together and clap the hand of the other's in a growingly rapid fashion, their focus intense.

The clapping game eventually grows fast enough that Eva fumbles, missing Sebastian's hand and immediately cursing loudly.

Sebastian turns away, clapping his fake and real hands together as he cackles madly beneath his mask, jumping up and down with glee at his win.

𓆩*𓆪

"I'll leave the change of clothes on the bed. That alright with you?" Anthony asks.

Eva slowly nods. "Yeah, sure. But really, Sam, I can just use these —"

"Ah!" His voice cracks as he holds up his pointer finger, and she stops talking. "Ah-ah. I got a few spare —" then, Anthony bursts out laughing at the smile breaking out on Eva's face.

"I'm sorry!" She cries, shoving her face into her hands.

"Ah!" Anthony squeaks while he wags his finger in an over-exaggerated manner, mocking his earlier performance and sending the actress into an even harder round of laughter that has her bending over, clapping her hands with a pink face. "Ah-ah!" He squeaks, pitch overly high.

Eva recovers for a moment, just to copy the movement. "Ah-ah! Nyuh-uh!" She says in an overly high-pitched tone, before wheezing again.

Anthony cackles, bending over to slap his knee just as Eva does the same, both their heads hitting together in the mess of their laughter. They jolt back, cradling both their foreheads, but the eye contact afterwards only sends them even more deep in their cackling.

Anthony Russo rubs a hand over his eyes, grinning behind the scenes. Joe shakes his head despite the smile on his lips.

Because almost every scene with these two in it was hard to shoot.

𓆩*𓆪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 8.9K 41
"Sorry, Ned. I've got places to be and daddy issues to avoid!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Y/N)'s got it all! A lifelong friend, a dea...
11.2K 551 54
Having been taken into the Avengers only a year ago and surviving her kidnapped by HYDRA, Emily had finally felt like she had a place to belong and s...
1.2M 27.9K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...
Avengers By .

Fanfiction

1.5K 89 35
The way you know the Avengers because they saved you from hydra. Ever since then you've still experienced trauma from the events. You can't trust any...