I want it all if you let me~...

By lizzie_olsens_

Elizabeth's cousin, Amber finally moved back to LA after living in the uk for a modeling job for over 6 years... More

characters and prologue.
Chapter One.
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Sorry
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapters twenty four
Chapter twenty five
No update
Chapter twenty six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Sorry
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The end

Chapter 30

1.3K 46 4
By lizzie_olsens_

Scarlett's pov-

"You have to be quiet because your momma is having a nap but she will be awake soon." I told my kids as I led them to the hospital room with mine and ambers moms and my dad following us.

It was decided that only parents and our kids will visit at the hospital and the siblings and any other family or friends can visit after we get settle aback at home.

I opened the hospital door to see my beautiful wife half asleep while changing Estella's nappy.

"Momma!" Cosmo whisper shouted as he ran over to the bed and waited for me to lift him up like he was told.

"Hey my sweet cosmo." The tired blonde whispered as she kissed our sons head before turning her attention to our daughter. "My beautiful Rosie poise, do you wanna come meet your sister?"

I could tell she was using the nicknames she only uses when she babies them so they know that they are still her 'babies' and having another baby will not stop that.

"What's her name?" Rose asked as I placed her on the bed beside amber and scooped cosmo up and sat at the end of the bed by ambers feet.

Amber passed rose the name board and I watched happily as she helped rose spell out the name while our youngest just slept in her lap.

"Estella iris Johansson!" Rose finally spelt out, our moms walked over and hugged us both before cooing at Estella.

"How did you come up with the name?" My mom asked as amber placed Estella in roses lap, keeping her hand under her head for support.

I helped her adjust roses arms so she was supporting the head herself before moving cosmo beside them to get a picture.

"My babies are just so adorable." Amber smiled before turning to answer my mom. "We wanted something that tied in with both kids names, so Estella links to Cosmo because they are both star names and them iris is a flower so it links with roro."

"That's so cute!" Our moms smiled gently and had a turn holding Estella before they took the kids home.

"We will see you after school on Friday my loves." Amber smiled and kissed their heads and waved as I walked them all the way back to the car to say my goodbyes.

It's currently Sunday night so it's a whole week without our oldest two so we can get settled but it's going to feel empty with out them.

—————

"Welcome home Estella." Amber smiled as we walked into the house, I was carrying Estella in my arms wanting the first time she entered her home to be in her mom's arms.

"This is the place you are going to keep us up for the unforeseeable future."

"You never know she might be laid back like her momma. Now give me my baby and go make me pancakes." She laughed and took Estella out of my arms and took her into the living room 'taking' to her about all the cute outfits she had for her.

I got to work on making the pancakes, knowing that even after 24 hours she's still tired and hungry from giving birth.

"Here you go my love." I showed her the plate of pancakes and sat down next to her, feeding her a forkful every couple moments while she fed Estella.

"I love you so much." She pouted before opening her mouth for another bite.

"I love you too, now eat up and I'll go burp and change little Ella." I took our daughter into my arms and walked upstairs to change her.

——————

"Scarlett!" Lizzie cheered as she walked into the house with a massive smile.

We have been home for three days and the kids were coming home tomorrow.

"Elizabeth!" I cheered back and gave her a hug.

"Where's little Estella?" She asked looking around for her sister and her niece.

"Amber took her upstairs to feed her and change her."

"Actually, I'm right here with the cutest little stitch." Amber said as she walked over with Estella laid against her chest.

"Oh she is just adorable!" Lizzie went to take her but amber pulled away.

"Hands, wash your hands and maybe greet your sister before you steal her baby." Amber laughed and walked into the living room while I stayed with Lizzie while she washed her hands.

"Now can I hold her?" Lizzie asked as we got comfortable on the couch.

"Mhm, gently though. I didn't spend 10 months growing this little princess for you to ruin her." Amber joked handing Lizzie Estella before getting up to lay on me.

"You okay my love?" I asked as I played with her hair.

"Yeah, missing my babies and sleep."

"I miss them too but they are home tomorrow." I told her as I looked up to see Lizzie staring down at Ella with a massive smile. "You okay there Lizzie."

"My baby sister had a baby." She pouted looking at us. "She's not a baby any more."

"I've had kids for almost three years liz, I haven't been a baby for years." Amber laughed and moved so she was still laying on me but she was now watching her sister.

"I know but I just can't believe you made this." Lizzie smiles again and rubs estella's cheek.

"Well I have the stretch marks to prove it." Amber replied and moved once again so she was cuddled into my chest again.

"So when do you guys go back to work then?" Lizzie asked as she took a few pictures.

"I have to start filming in two months but other than that I'm free to be with my three babies for non stop for two months."

"And I decided I'm gonna take a break for a while and be a stay at home mom because during pregnancy I loved being home with them." Amber said into my chest, her hand playing with the ends of my hair. "I'll most likely go back to work when cosmo is in school so when Ella is 1. But she'll go to daycare with cosmo when she's 8 months so I can slowly get back into working and slowly get us both used to not having each other almost all day everyday."

"That sounds like a great plan, this cutie gets her momma and I get to be able to come when ever I want because I know she'll be her." Lizzie jokes as she coos at Ella.

"Is it too late to go back to work sooner?" Amber joked, she knows she can go back to work whenever she wants or never at all.

"I know people hate when they get asked this but do you actually know when you want more or if you still want more." Lizzie asked still not taking her eyes off of the baby.

"We were thinking maybe when Ella is one that we would start looking into having another." I answered as I could see amber was starting to fall asleep.

She's still recovering and it's taking a lot of energy especially when you add on making a stable milk supply to feed a baby and looking after a of the baby.

Yes I help but she still has to use energy to help because I'm exhausted and I didn't give birth and I'm not healing.

"Babe, why don't you go lay down and me and Ella will come join you when your sister leaves." I whispered in her ear and she nodded and got up, saying her goodbyes to Lizzie.

————-
Not proof read.
1278 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 14.9K 70
Y/N is a Major in the British Army on a long term posting to Fort Isaac in LA. After a visit to the park with her daughter Ava, a chance meeting with...
204K 8.3K 37
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N and Scarlett were best friends, they were inseparable until one day, Scarlett suddenly changed...
31.9K 1.5K 48
Elizabeth Olsen is an actor and incredibly talented, knows what she wants, she has the perfect boyfriend, the perfect job and life is just perfect. I...
54.5K 1.4K 37
When her clumsiness and awkwardness has Allie running into a beautiful Blonde whilst at work. After multiple encounters (and some help from friends)...