๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ซ

By polarbear_0515

A fanfiction about a fnaf AU I came up with months ago More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13

Chapter 12

7 0 0
By polarbear_0515

LOLBIT P.O.V
I was Curled up in a ball in a corner of the scooping room, Crying. "Are you okay, Lolbit?" Egg sandwhich asked after she freed herself. "No!" I answered "Ok then, I'll just leave you alone." Egg sandwich said as she left.

"This is all your fault." I told shadow foxy sadly, and angirly. "I'm sorry." Shadow Foxy told me. "NO, YOU'R NOT!" I replied "This is all your fault.." "IT'S ALL YOUR FUALT! FREDDY IS SCOOPED BECAUSE OF YOU! BALLORA IS DESTROYED BECAUSE OF YOU! BABY HATES ME KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU,.. And the one animatronic I truly loved is scooped BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU!" "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed "GO AWAY!" I cried. "Go away!" I added. "Fine.. I'll go." Shadow Foxy said as it glitched away with a smile on it's face.

The next night, all the other animatronics were fixed. "FOXY!" I exlaimed as ran towards funtime and gave him a hug. "I'll never let this happen to you again." I told Funtime Foxy as I cried in happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
12.9K 508 24
In order to achieve your goal, you'll have to tredge through your senior year and a lame job at Pizza Wizza until you have the means. It's a shame on...