Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

By Brassburmese

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... More

01: Something Nice to Say
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
36: BOOM!
37: Fatherless Behavior
38: Countdown Hell
39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
63: Sick
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡1 Scortch Earth
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢3 Austria
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

02: Spider

14.3K 355 175
By Brassburmese

I lost my ability to speak.

My damn mutism kicked in the one time I want to shit talk. The worst part is Charlie won't translate it for those dumbasses to hear. I want them to know.

I have so much to say. So much to mock.

I look at the map, bored and disinterested in the plan. I'll pay attention to my part. I expect they won't give me an important part. I looked around, the map was... wrong. I look back but no one has noticed. This map looks nothing like cartel movements. I let out a sharp loud whistle and gain everyone's attention.

"You think the map is wrong?" Charlie hums, he looks at the map. It looked fine to him.

"It's not cartel-like? Monkey you think it's wrong?" I nod.

'It's not cartel behavior, you know that.' I sign.

"What does that have to do with the map?"

'I'm saying this looks more military— less cartel more... militia.' I sign back.

"Ok, what the hell is she saying?" Price snaps annoyed these two are having a conversation.

"She thinks the cartel is working with a militia group, am I right?" I nod and look back at the map.

"She thinks," Soap sighs. He didn't believe my hunch. I glower, but I knew my face didn't shift at all. Everyone turns back to the screen and continues on the main plan. I glare at them and turn to Charlie who only shrugs.

"We'll have to breech the front door, that will probably get everyone's attention—"

"You think there's another way?" Everyone turns to Charlie. I begin to sign and point to the other side of the building. On the east side, there was a latter and I could get to it.

"What is she saying boy?"

"She's saying it's better to go up the right side."

"We know but the latter is about 3 stories high, we can't get to it." Price grunts out.

"She can," everyone turns to me. I walk up and turn the building on the screen to the right side. There it had a metal pipe connecting to the ground. My lips slightly twitch.

'I can do it.' I sign. Charlie smiled and told everyone my words. Everyone turns to me suspiciously and is not particularly happy. I know my ego was showing.

"Alright, we'll try her plan but if it goes wrong—"

"It won't go wrong." Charlie folds his arms.

Everyone stared at me, their eyes roaming my body. I know they had lustful thoughts; I am the only woman they have probably seen in a while. I cover myself head to toe in black. I slip on my sniper hood that has coyote jaws attached. I slip on my gloves and turn to Charlie who looks down at me.

We put our equipment on, and I picked out my climbing gloves. We get onto the helicopter before transferring to a truck. I sat in the back between Price and Gaz. Ghost drove as Soap sat in the passenger seat. Charlie sat in the truck's trunk like an idiot...

I should have joined him this is so fucking awkward. I wanted to slide out of my skin. The energy in the truck was shit awful, no music, all grim and broody —too much testosterone in one poor vehicle.

It was a painfully long 45-minute drive. We parked a few feet away and silently got out of the truck.

I turn to Charlie, 'Kill me!'

'No.'

'Fuck you.'

I silently followed after the group signing for Charlie to tell them what I thought.

'If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.'

'Tell them they all smell like shit! clearly none of them get bitches! I swear I can smell the 2in1 shampoo and conditioner!'

Charlie smacked me in the head. I glare at him, and he points to the pipe. I threw off my belt, tactical vest, and my gun at him. I gripped the pipe and used my boots to help me climb up the wall. I jumped onto the latter and scaled up. I found the pin that suspended the latter up and pulled it out. I slide down the ladder and get my belt, vest, and gun.

"I didn't expect you could climb the pipe," Soap smiles.

"There's a reason we call her Spider Monkey," Charlie smiles as he pats me like a dog. I attempted to bite his hands. I stayed back trying to trip Charlie as he walked.

Ghost and Soap split off and took the third floor as Price and Gaz took the fourth. Charlie and I slowly descended down to the second floor. The third floor exploded in a gunshot, and every floor was alerted.

I set myself up for a sniper shot on the steps. I let out a sharp whistle and a hostile round the corner and I hit him in the head. A rain of bullets shot out from the room Charlie grabbed his gun and shot back. As the enemies round the corner, I shot them. My gun compared to Charlie had a silencer.

Their comms turn to life as Ghost and Soap get the target. Charlie turns to me, and we slowly ascend the stairs and to the third floor. We met up with Price and Gaz and walked through the second floor to find the two.

Everyone crowded over the man, interrogating him. He slips into Spanish and acts like he doesn't know English. Charlie steps forward as Spanish spills from his lips. He gave the Cartel messenger a cruel smile and began to speak lowly.

"Decir yo qué yo querer."

I listen in.

"I ain't gonna tell you anything!"

"So be it." He turned to Price and spoke in English, "He won't talk what should I say?" I let out a loud whistle gaining everyone's attention.

'Tell him the spider will bite.'

Charlie turns back to the chained cartel messenger and calmly utters, "La araña la voluntad la mordedura." The man stops smiles and begins to squirm in his seat.

"...Makarov!" The man finally snaps spilling everything. Everyone silently turns to each other, and a chill runs down the spines of each task force member. Price pulled out his gun and shot the cartel messenger in the head.

"Let's go," Price mutters.

"Who's Makarov?" Charlie speaks up, interested in this new foe.

"An ultranationalist terrorist leader," Ghost grunts, and I nod. I let out a sharp whistle.

'We've heard of him; it was the last thing, Victor Galindez.' I sign.

"You think it's the same person?" Charlie folds his arm. Everyone tuned in and listened to our conversation, do they know who Makarov is?

"Does Makarov have a history with cartels?" He asked turning to the others. Price nods affirmatively.

"Then we might be dealing with the same enemy. Back in our old unit, we were given an order to assassinate three cartel leaders. We overheard one man talk about a guy named Makarov." Charlie explains, "Then we were picked off one by one leaving just the two of us." I nod and look at Price. He looked between us before sighing.

"Do you think Makarov killed our teammates?" Charlie asked.

"Most likely."

"Damn it!" Charlie groans glaring at the dead man. "I guess he's the final boss Spider Monkey." I turn to him my expressionless face finally had a hint of emotions. I glared and nodded to him. We are all in the same place. The final enemy is a man called Makarov.

"So does she speak or—"

"She speaks but currently she can't," Charlie explains. Everyone turns to him confused.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means she goes from periods of speaking to muteness. She cannot control it— psychological."

"So, she can speak?"

"Yup, she usually uses her voice when she's hunting."

"Hunting?"

"She isn't a coward who stays at a distance she brings her enemy close and ruins their psyche." Charlie chuckles.

"How so?" Ghost spoke up.

"Psychological warfare is her specialty, shit she could probably scare all of you." He walked faster catching up to me. The rest of Task Force 141 turn to each other smirking and gossiping.

"Are you two dating?" We froze and slowly turned around each with a face of pure disgust. I looked at Price with a gaze so hard it nearly killed him. My face was fully animated with disgust. On the other hand, Charlie looked both disgusted and freaked out.

"No!" Charlie snaps, "What you just asked me is equivalent to 'Are you dating your sister', Ew, no! Hell no!" The men turn to each other shocked others smirk for they had won the bet.

"But we are considering marriage," They froze what? Really?

"Why?"

"Tax break, live off base." All of them looked at thin incredulous Were they for real? Tax breaks? Living off base? It wasn't for love.

'Money is money and I like money.' I sign.

"We both like money."

"You two are strange." Soap shakes his head a small smile on his face. "Either way we couldn't have done this so smoothly without you Gisele."

I turn around and nod, no smile no look of satisfaction on my face. I was happy he acknowledged my skills, but it felt more like— you're good but we could still do it without you.

Soap noted her face never gave way to what she was thinking. She had an air of mystery. Her eyes were obscured by dullness and boredom. In her gaze, she has seen everything.

"Is she not happy?" Charlie looked at my face.

"No, she's happy."

"How can you tell?"

"Well, I did grow up with her, I know her expressions."

"There is no expression."

"Your wrong there is, it's just... different." I swat Charlie's hand away from my cheeks, he was going to pinch it and distort my face. I still have some remaining baby fat in my cheeks and that was always fun for Charlie to tease her about.

They all head back to base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 5.6K 66
⚠️DONT TAKE MY STORIES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION⚠️ 𝟐-𝟒 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
2.4K 29 19
This story will be somewhat slow paced, so if you're interested in reading a long story, come and read ! 🤍 14+?? Cursing Mentions of SA and suicide...
63.2K 1.6K 22
A König x male reader and original characters insert in Call Of Duty. You are a french man, engaging in the special forces, in the same base as TF141...
2.7K 81 9
There's a choice to be made but will you be brave enough to make it? As an expert sniper you were recruited into task force 141, working along side G...