Treacherous (Taylor x Fem OC)

By andshesweird

Emmy-award winning and Academy Award winning actress Wrenley James Grant attends the 2016 Met Gala, expecting... More

Introductions
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

35

9.3K 413 356
By andshesweird

A/N: ROLL CALLLLLLLL

(update: Just edited the chapter to add in the pic of Flo and Wren as Ghostface and Drew's character in Scream)

Taylor POV

We've been running around my house all day making sure everything looks perfect. By now I think Wren has made at least three trips to the store and back, I'm sure the paps have loved every second of it, and by the time we needed a fourth, Florence had had enough and shouted at us to stop.

"You two are giving me a headache and I only just got here last night! Let's make a list for what we need, I will go to the store, and if there's anything we've forgotten then oops, oh well, guess that's that."

My girlfriend and I look at each other from our spots attempting to organize the bar and kitchen, then give in, agreeing with Florence.

"Okay, so, we still need limes for the tequila...you know, shots," Wren gestures and we all nod in agreement, Florence writing it down on a piece of paper.

"Brandied cherries, for Wren's Manhattans and Old Fashioneds." I quip, both of their heads turning to me, Florence slightly grimacing but a hint of happiness in her eyes, Wren just smiling at me sweetly, appreciative.

We list off other items, items Wren and Flo need for the dinner they plan on cooking for everyone, appetizers, and we've mostly covered all the snacks.

Once Florence had gone, I noticed Wren flipping through a script again, the same one she's had in her hands since she came over this morning.

"You've been very enthralled by that script, is it any good?"

She perks up from it, but her eyes are still trained on the script, "It's fantastic. Kind of a dark comedy, thriller, mystery thing. With a hint of gay, which is always a plus. Christi sent it over this morning. There are these two main characters, Emily and Stephanie. I really like the character of Stephanie, she's much different than my usual roles, quirky, shy, unsure of herself, but really grows into it and turns out to be kind of a psychotic badass which...is more similar to my usual roles. It's called A Simple Favor."

I glance over her shoulder at the lines she highlighted, which I am guessing are her lines, or lines for the character she wants, Stephanie.

"For some reason, that title sounds really familiar..." I trail off, sorting through the file cabinet in my brain until a lightbulb goes off and I literally shriek in place, making Wren jolt and drop the script, eyes wide and wild.

"Bloody hell! Why'd you do that?!"

"Sorry! Sorry! I just remembered why I know that title," I cup my hands over my cheeks, Wren raising an eyebrow at me impatiently, waving her hands out.

"Spill it then, c'mon."

My hand fumbles for my phone as I pull up mine and Blake's texts, clicking on the photos we've sent to one another recently until I come up to the one with a script, the same script that Wren is reading, though the lines for "Emily" are highlighted.

I show the screen to Wren and she shrugs, "Okay...who sent you that?"

"Blake."

I swear it's like slow-motion the way Wren's jaw drops. Her whole body practically catapults off the sofa until her feet land on the ground, standing upright, though I wouldn't consider it standing with the way she's jumping up and down.

"You're pulling my leg, tell me you're joking. Oh my god, this is fate! Oh Blake would be loads of fun to work with!" She grips the script hard in her hands, shaking her head in disbelief while I imagine visiting the set to see the two of them, seeing Ryan, spending time with James and Inez.

"I'm not joking! She was telling me about it the other night, that they offered her the role of Emily and said they're still searching for a good Stephanie and mentioned something about sending an actress they've been interested in for a while the script for Stephanie so...guess that was you."

Words cannot even describe the utter excitement Wren is experiencing right now, and I chuckle at it, thinking it'd be fun to poke and prod at her.

"Are you this excited because there's a scene where you get to kiss her? Blake did say there was a kissing scene."

My girlfriend settles, clamping her mouth shut and clearing her throat as she tries to play cool, shaking her head, "What? Me excited to kiss Blake Lively? Pfft, no, absolutely not. Gross." She sticks her tongue out, acting all disgusted, but I just laugh and nod, stepping closer to rest my arms on her shoulders.

"You're cute. Hey, I'm all for it. Blake's a really good kisser."

Okay, now, her jaw drops, further than before.

"W-wait. You? You and Blake have kissed?"

"We were drunk, a bunch of us were playing spin the bottle like middle schoolers so yeah. It was hilarious. Think we scared Ryan a bit."

The look on her face right now is priceless, and I don't know what I was expecting her to say, but it surely isn't what she does say.

"Did you get it on video?"

"Wrenley James! No, we did not. Don't be such a perv," I playfully slap her shoulder and walk back towards the kitchen to open the bundle of napkins, Wren chasing after me.

"Not being a perv! It's for...scientific purposes."

My eyes shoot her a pointed look, rolling to the back of my head with a light laugh as she clears her throat and focuses her energy on stacking cups on the bar. She begins playing with the decorations, clearly struggling to fan one out that says "Happy Halloween" as she attempts to pin it to the wall. I offer a hand, to which she denies, claiming she can handle it, but once she nearly falls off the chair she's standing on, I don't give her much of a choice in the matter.

Florence returns with the rest of what we need and we get down to the grittier work, the two of them starting their jobs at whipping up some food to put in the tins to stay hot over the tiny flames. The best friends bicker over what goes in what, but I don't dare get in the middle considering they're both holding knives...which is concerning.

After a decent amount of time, and Wren and Florence pouring god knows what into "jungle juice" we all disperse to get changed.

"What are you and Florence doing for the first half?" I ask as I pull the Deadpool costume on.

Wren snickers from the bathroom, "nothing."

I raise my eyebrows as I fix up my hair, smirking in the mirror until Wren comes out, my body jolting with surprise when I see her wearing that damn Ghostface costume.

She takes the mask off, revealing that cheeky little smile underneath, of which I roll my eyes at.

"Seriously? That's what you came up with?"

"Hey! I was pressed for time. And it's not from the one I was in. Florence is dressed as–" "DREW BARRYMORE EVERYONE!" Florence barges into the room in w short bob blonde wig and a white sweater, looking almost exactly like Drew's character in Scream, the all of five minutes she was in it before her death.

"I hate both of you," I chuckle but Wren just stares at me, eyes going up and down as she breathes out lightly.

"I-wow. Uh...I'm starting the petition to have you replace Ryan as Deadpool from here on out. You look...wow."

My cheeks flush as she takes in my look and I do a little spin for the both of them, Florence snorting, "Yeah, you look hot."

I pull the two of them closer so we can take a picture in the full length mirror, Florence takes one soon after, then I take one of the two of them posing like the movie. 

(^^ Wren (left) and Flo (right) for reference HAHAHAHA^^)

We head downstairs to get ready for the first to arrive, which, like I had a feeling they would, is Gigi and Sel.

"Oooh look at you bitches!" Gigi squeals, hugging all of us, introducing herself to Florence, Selena doing the same.

Right off the bat I can tell how well Selena and Florence will get along, they're both very sarcastic people and mush balls all at the same time, so once they go to fetch shots, I'm not in the least bit surprised.

"Ooh, hold on, I got a surprise. Gigi, I've a feeling you'll like this one," Wren winks and disappears to the kitchen, returning with a tray of jell-o shots.

We were up all night making them, we have I think four dozen in total, halfway through we gave up on actually measuring and just eyeballed everything, and then Florence stole some as we went which resulted in Wren joining and then me so...we lost track.

By the time everyone has shown up, Wren and Gigi have already challenged Florence and Selena to beer pong, which ended in Florence trying to tackle Wren to the ground, claiming she cheated.

I help everyone find drinks they want, and look over as Wren chugs down a beer, "Wren, can you help me real quick?"

Her eyes flicker over to me and she beams, skipping on over, mask in her hand, "What can I do for you, Swiffer?"

God she looks so cute with that little smile, even if she is dressed as a psycho killer. I hand her the tray of pigs in a blanket and ask her to put them on the table next to the chips and pizza bites while I follow her with napkins and little plates.

Karlie walks up next to me, dressed stunningly in a Marilyn Monroe getup. I watch as she leans over to grab a pretzel from the bowl, smiling down at me.

"Who knew Deadpool could get even sexier?"

My eyes roll as I nudge her side, making my own plate of snacks, "Says you. You look amazing."

"Why thank you. Figured it'd be only fitting since I know how much you admire Miss Monroe."

Her icy cold gaze skims over to my girlfriend, who perks up and glances between us, clearing her throat as she swallows the mini hot dog, reaching her hand out, "Nice to see you again, Karlie."

"Always good to see you, Wren. And you are...a vampire?"

She chuckles confusedly as she looks at Wren's long black robe, and I notice the way something in Wren's face twitches before she holds up the Ghostface mask, Karlie nodding with her jaw dropped in understanding.

"Ghostface, got it. My bad."

"No worries."

Wren POV

I don't really like Karlie.

I remember when I first met her, when she brought Katrina to Taylor's home, how she constantly would bring up memories with Taylor like she was superior. Though I'd argue they clearly aren't as close as they once used to be, so guess Karlie was off in a few ways.

But since she got here she's been all over Taylor. Even when I tried to get Taylor to be my pong partner, Karlie whisked her away, kept touching Taylor's arm, staring at her when she's with me, coming over and interrupting every damn conversation. I mean seriously, even when I go to help Taylor clean up, Karlie has to jump in to the rescue.

It's strange, and definitely something that's bothering me, but maybe I'm just seeing things. Karlie has a boyfriend, she wouldn't shut up about him on the Fourth of July, but she's getting awfully close to Taylor.

"Gotta be better than that, Tay baby," Karlie smirks as her side of the table beats ours in flip cup.

Taylor pouts as she finally gets her cup to land, Martha going next against Lily. My girlfriend sneers up at her model friend, both their eyes delighted with playful banter, a shimmer in Karlie's eyes as she reaches over and gives Taylor's face a little squeeze.

"You're cute though, so it's okay."

"Bloody hell," I grumble quietly, dismissing myself from the game and heading over to grab another beer, leaning against the counter beside Emma, Jennifer, and Hailee.

"Trouble in paradise?" Emma grins and I chuckle, nudging her as I shake my head, cracking the beer open and stealing a sip.

"What's Karlie's deal?" I question, gesturing towards the woman so obviously flirting with my girlfriend in front of everyone.

Hailee cackles, startling me, eyes widening when she realises just how loud she was before she settles and sips her vodka soda.

"Sorry. I just...I remember how they were during the 'Bad Blood' music video shoot. They were definitely really close and Karlie for sure loved getting Taylor's attention. It was always kind of...weird."

My eyes move on over to them again but Taylor has disappeared from the table. Skating around the room, I jump when she appears next to me, walking over with that smile of hers, "Hey, I was looking for you. We're all going to take pictures now and then you and I can..."

She trails off, eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips quite obviously, and it makes a wicked grin form of my own, our three friends beside us snickering until I elbow Emma in the side, causing her to grunt and keel over, masterfully holding her drink up steadily.

"Bitch," She coughs out, Jennifer downing the rest of her seltzer and dragging Emma towards the couch where everyone's setting up for the photo.

Taylor lingers behind, watching everyone, but not moving from her spot beside me, tapping the side of her drink as her free hand trickles down, fingers grazing the back of mine.

Tiny little zaps of electrical currents swim up through my nails and veins. I glance down at her, seeing the little smile playing at the corners of her mouth until she laces our fingers together and lifts our now connected hands, pressing a swoon-worthy kiss to the back of mine.

As she lifts her eyes up to mine, her smile grows, look on her face soft as the hazy ring of light around the moon, "Feel like I haven't seen much of you."

"Hosting can be pretty time consuming, my love," I mutter, leaning in to press a soft, chaste kiss to the top of her forehead.

Going to pull back, she instead wraps her arms around my lower back and holds us there, breathing in deep, as if taking in the close distance.

"I like hosting parties together. We should do this more often."

Hearing her sweet sentiment is enough to ease my concerns over her and Karlie. Whatever Karlie is doing isn't reaching much to my girlfriend, she's latched onto me like a barnacle to a boat, not that I am complaining in the slightest.

"We can host as many parties as you'd like. After we take this picture," I grin, noticing how our friends in the other room are peeking around the wall, shouting at us, Selena and Gigi making kissing faces while Jennifer and Emma take an obvious video, turning the camera to themselves grimacing as if we're disgusting them.

I glare at the pair while Taylor only laughs, taking my hand again and leading me towards the pack.

Of course, once we reach the group, Karlie slides over and pats the spot beside her for Taylor, which she happily takes. Her eyes move to me, then glance down, seeing if she can make room but I wave her off dismissively with a soft smile, sitting beside Emma and Gigi instead.

"If you wankers even think about posting that video, I'll ruin you," I threaten Jen and Emma with a small smirk as I look down at the phone between them, watching it.

"As tempting as it sounds for you to 'ruin me', don't worry. Just saving it for blackmail usage," Jennifer jokes, saving the video and raising an eyebrow at me.

"I'm assuming you want me to send it to you?"

She caught me staring. Proudly, I give a clipped nod and grin, "Yes, please."

"Alright! Everyone ready?" Camila shouts, holding the little remote as she sets her phone up on a tripod, running over to take her spot.

Quickly, I slide the mask over my head while Emma clings onto Jennifer and Selena leans towards me and Gigi, slinging her arms around us.

I always find it funny how when wearing a mask, even when we took BTS photos back when I was filming Scream 4, I still smiled underneath it, as if they could see my facial expression at all. We take a few photos like this, then change some poses.

After a few, I feel arms draping over my shoulders, and when I look up, I spot the beautiful blonde above me, blue eyes glistening, looking sexy as ever in that Deadpool costume.

"My sexy little serial killer," Taylor practically purrs, and it's then that I pick up she's beginning to get tipsy.

Florence, beside Selena, shuffles so that she can sprawl across all of our laps on the sofa, making me groan aloud as she purposefully leans all her weight onto me while shimmying down the line.

"Strike a pose, Flo!" Hailee cackles as she holds Florence's head at the end, Florence opening her mouth as if she's in shock, Hailee, dressed as a very attractive vampire, bending down and smirking up at the camera like she's going to bite down on Florence's neck.

Well, those two became acquainted fast, I'd say.

I don't need to look to see Karlie holding onto Taylor like she's her freaking prize, or kissing her cheek and Taylor irritatingly leaning into it, but once the photos are done, I'm more than grateful.

Whisked away by Taylor upstairs, both of our drinks sloshing over the red solo cups' crests, but I stumble on after her, not daring to stop either of us until we reach her room and she locks the door, ripping my mask off and smashing our lips together in a fit of heated fiery mess.

Groaning into the connection, I respond with as much pressure and want, entranced by her kiss immediately until she pulls away, leaving a cold stain on my lips where hers once were, eyes following as she takes a gulp of her drink and places it on the dresser.

"Time to get changed, my darling."

She winks as she turns, "Would you be a dear and unzip me, please?"

My heart hammers in my chest at the seductive tone of her voice, but I don't object in the slightest, I take a big swallow of courage from my cup and put it beside hers, clearing my throat as I approach from behind, fingers grabbing the zipper and pulling it down.

Taylor helps me slide it off her shoulders, craning her head to the side to grant me access to her beautifully bare shoulder aside from the one black lace bra strap.

"You're trying to kill me," I breathe but she only hums in response.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Mmm, fucking hell, Taylor," I sigh into her skin as I kiss down her neck, tugging the costume down further to her waist until she pushes it the rest of the way to her ankles, stepping out and gripping onto her bedpost, bending at the waist until her ass is pressed to my crotch, forcing a needy whimper out of me.

She's in a full lace two piece.

My bold girl.

"We don't have much time, baby, our guests are waiting," Taylor murmurs, peeking over her shoulder at me, eyes doe-like and seemingly innocent, but I see the underlying menace beneath, the teasing glare of a brat.

She knows exactly what she's doing, and she's doing a damn good job at turning me on.

"Fuck it," I grip onto her shoulders and spin her towards me, grappling onto her frame so that I can shove her onto the bed, crawling on top and connecting our lips until Taylor lifts a hand, pressing a finger to my lips.

"Wait."

"What?" I breathe out, chest rapidly rising and falling with each beat of twisted desire.

Her blue eyes narrow, smirking up at me alongside those devilishly red painted lips, flicking her gaze to my Ghostface mask she had tossed to the floor.

"Put the mask on, baby."

My walls literally clench between my legs, a strong heartbeat forming in my clit at the seductive demand.

"The mask?"

Taylor bites down on her lip and nods slowly, a hungry desire rolling through her eyes.

Quickly, I scramble to get it and slip it on, "This what you wanted?"

"Definitely. Now fuck me, Ghostface," She arches her back as she slides her lace underwear off, lifting one leg and then the other so that it slips right off her ankle to the floor, eyes locked onto mine through the mask, a daring urgency in her gaze.

Her legs are spread wide for me, her pussy already wet and glistening, just for me. I lick my lips and chuckle deeply, "This one of your roleplay fantasies?"

"Maybe. Where's the knife?"

Oh dear Lord, please have mercy on me.

I reach into the pocket of the robe and pull out the prop knife, not needing her to tell me what to do from here. I crawl my way back on top, my one hand trailing down between her legs, using one of mine to pin her knee down, keeping the gates open for my access as I slide my fingers up her wet folds.

Taylor hisses pleasurably, tilting her head back, but I grip onto her throat and tug her head back to face me, grabbing the knife and pressing it against the soft skin of her neck, her eyes darkening instantly.

"Fuck," She whines out as I slip my fingers in, knowing we're on a pretty heavy time crunch, hearing people shouting and singing downstairs.

I curl them inside of her as I tilt my head, my pussy throbbing at how turned on she is, at how horny she is, that she made me put the mask on and play out this scene she's imagined for her.

Taylor balls her hands into fists on the comforter, gripping onto the fabric as she rides against my fingers, hips rocking but I press the fake knife further against her neck, pressing my knee harder into her leg, catching her attention.

"I'm the one calling the shots here, you just lay like the pathetic little pillow princess you are and take it," I husk out, heart sputtering at the desirable look she responds with, the dry swallow she does, the way her eyes roll to the back of her head as I penetrate her deeper with my fingers, searching for her g-spot, swirling them about rapidly.

"F-fuck, Wren," Taylor whimpers, body trembling as I pick the pace up even more, shoving into her harder, getting her closer and closer with each rough curl and flick, not giving her a second to even get a full breath in.

Her orgasm comes hard and fast, rattling through her body as I brush along her spot, rolling my fingers over it, thumb massaging her clit in a quick patterned fashion.

"FU–" I slap my hand over her mouth, muffling her cries as her eyes widen, back arching as she stares up at me, feeling the intense orgasm, the power of a quick session building up the heated tension and need.

"So loud for me, baby. Our guests will hear how much of a slut you are for me if you keep screaming like that," I purr the words down at her as I help her ride out the climax.

The look of complete submission on her face sends buzzes throughout me, zipping around every curve and crevice, her eyes swirling darkly with lust and obedience as she nods desperately.

Finally, I release my palm from her mouth and take my mask off, Taylor breathing heavily as she reaches her hands up to cup around the back of my neck, a lazy, satisfied smile gracing her features as I pull out of her.

"You are so sexy when you talk like that," She gasps out, and I hum in appreciation, lifting my fingers to my mouth and sucking them clean.

"And you are so sexy when you cum for me that fast."

Her smile only grows as she breathes out a light laugh, shrugging, "What can I say? Seeing you in this outfit made me feel a type of way. Though I don't think the next outfit will have any different effect, just stronger."

I mirror the grin before placing a soft kiss to her lips, helping her up so that we can change into our next costumes, Taylor stumbling as she stands slightly, whining as she grips her still bare cunt.

"Fuck you went hard."

"Just imagine how sore it'll be after I use the strap again," I smirk, grabbing our outfits while Taylor goes to pee, laying them on the bed as I undress, staring at the gold and black staff with a red heart on the crown topping it.

Our King and Queen of Hearts costumes are definitely...more on the sexy side. Taylor's is a skin tight laced bodysuit with a laced sheer longline jacket, flowy sleeves and all. Her necklace is a golden heart and there's a little red heart sewn into the sheer jacket and the lower stomach of the bodysuit itself.

My costume, however, is a black and gold laced peacock button up shirt with a black sport coat to go over, and tight black pants with dress shoes, of course, as opposed to Taylor's heels that bring her to right about my height.

When she comes out and sees me changing, she hums and slowly takes her outfit, "Definitely going to be impossible to keep my hands off you when you're looking like that."

I chuckle lightly as I grab the gold mask that we're wearing just over our eyes and head into the bathroom to fix up my hair, wetting it a bit and styling it with some gel to keep it looking slightly curly and how I know Taylor likes it.

Quickly, I fix up my makeup and wipe off the red lipstick Taylor transferred to me from our little makeout and the kisses, then add on the rings and jewellery, pausing as I step back into the room, my jaw dropping when I take her in.

All I have to say is:

"Fuck."

Taylor spins around, her eyes meeting mine under our matching masks, cheeks getting slightly red as she sees how I'm looking at her. Correction: how I'm swooning for her.

"Does it look okay? It doesn't make me look fat or anything, does it?"

"Oye, hey, no. Not at all. You look...absolutely ravishing, doll. You look...gods I don't even have the words," I chuckle nervously, scratching the back of my head as I try and think straight, but my god does she look sexy.

Those legs with that outfit, the way that sheer cover-up dress that ties in the front, easy to slip on and off over the shoulders, complimenting the bodysuit perfectly, making her look even more delicious than she already does.

My hands take hers, fingers rubbing over the rings she's wearing, licking my lips as I try and contain myself, swallowing as our eyes meet.

"I am standing with the sexiest woman alive. Taylor, you look stunning. Queen of my heart," I smirk and she smiles at me, rolling her eyes as she steps forward to my side, me following to look at us both in the mirror.

She hums sweetly as she tilts her head, reaching on the dresser to grab a darker shade of lipstick and applying it, smacking her lips together before she straightens, taking my hand in hers.

"And the King of my heart."

Taylor turns back to me, leaning in and kissing the side of my head, away from my skin to avoid staining my cheek, but she grabs the staff and holds it out to me.

"Show time, baby."

We walk hand in hand downstairs together and I swear, it's like one of those scenes in a movie where the music slows and the camera just zooms in on the couple appearing, the whole crowd in awe.

I know they're all thinking what I am right now: That we are the hottest couple to ever exist.

And I couldn't agree more.

Florence stares up at us with a "proud mama" like grin, then sticks her fingers into the sides of her mouth, whistling loudly, everyone else joining in as they rush over to us at the bottom of the stairs.

"Holy shit, you two look sexy as HELL!" Gigi shrieks, Selena gasping as she grabs Taylor's hand, forcing her to do a little spin.

"Goddamn, I feel like I'm in the presence of two sexy villains ready to take over the kingdom," Jennifer snorts.

All of our friends shower us with compliments until I break it up and slap the music back on louder, "Let the party begin!" I shout, clapping my hands and leading Taylor to the bar with Flo, Emma, and I to take a round of shots together.

The party keeps getting better and better, especially when Florence starts blasting "Love Story" and Taylor grabs me immediately, us dancing in the middle of the circle everyone makes around us. I can feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of my skull, but I ignore it, enjoying the feeling of dancing with my girl, dipping her down like in those old-school romances, kissing her while every single one of our friends laughs and mocks us, but cheers right after.

I lead her into a twirl, the sound of her lighthearted, joyous laugh sending me up to the heavens, the alcohol we've ingested over the past few hours fueling our dancing further until we grab our friends to join in with us, Florence and I locking hands and jumping up and down like we would when we were little, dancing and singing to the radio.

After a few songs and my heart feeling like it's going to burst with how much I've been dancing and jumping, I drag myself over to the couch, plopping down on it, Florence joining with Hailee at her side.

"How much are you screaming inside at everyone wearing shoes?" Florence teases and I shoot her a glare.

"Not my house, not my issue."

"Butttt," She nudges me, raising and dropping her eyebrows while Hailee laughs until I roll my eyes, groaning as I take in everyone's shoes on the wooden floors and carpeting, shaking my head.

"But it's making me want to rip my hairs out."

"That's the Wrenley I know and love!" Florence grins, kissing my cheek and patting my back before turning to Hailee.

"Wren gets all up in arms bouts shoes inside," She slurs slightly but I'm mostly interested in the way she keeps leaning in closer to Hailee, the two of them seemingly off in their own little world.

"Yeah, yeah, make fun. Who wants to play drunk Jenga?" I announce and Hailee instantly raises her hand, Florence bouncing excitedly and Taylor hearing me from across the room.

"ME!" She shrieks, shuffling on over with Meredith trying to claw her way out of her mother's arms.

"Yes!" Karlie of course jumps in once her beloved Taylor does, and Gigi and Selena hop in as well, Olivia in Gigi's arms, but jumping down into my lap once she spots me.

I smile as we ready the game, Florence sliding the box off as she places it down, the blocks we so carefully wrote on last night all stacked perfectly once it's out of its container.

"Alright, we all know the rules. Just Jenga, but once you remove a block, read it aloud and whoever it applies to must drink, or if its a truth, truth or drink, dare, you either do it or drink, and so on," I clap my hands together and look around to see who I'll be making go first.

"How about our lovely host goes first?" I smile at my girlfriend beside me, who is currently downing a martini, her other hand holding a cup of the jungle juice, eyes widening when she realises I called her out.

"This bitch is double fisted up," Selena cackles and Gigi reaches over the table and tips the bottom of Taylor's glass up, forcing her to drink faster.

I laugh loudly as it starts dribbling out the corners of her mouth, "Damn, and here I thought you were good at swallowing," I joke and everyone breaks out into loud howls of laughter.

Taylor glares at me as she puts the glass down and smiles sarcastically, "Sorry. I've been out of practice."

My jaw drops at the sexual innuendo and definite gay joke, but she just acts so nonchalant as she removes a block safely, reading the back of it.

"Blondes. Clever," Taylor snorts, making me snicker as her, Karlie, Gigi, and Florence drink.

We go around in the circle, me going after Taylor, then Flo, Hailee, Sel, Gigi, and finally Karlie. She gets a truth.

"If you could kiss anyone in this room, who would it be?"

Her eyes move around until she smirks cockily, smiling apologetically at me, "Sorry, Wren. Imma have to say your girl, my T Swizzle forever."

When her hand lands on Taylor's thigh, squeezing it, I feel my whole body light up, seething with irritation at the action, especially when Taylor giggles and pushes her shoulder playfully, but Karlie persists and kisses Taylor's knee.

"You're ridiculous," Taylor laughs and picks up the next block.

I suck in a deep breath, but plaster on a smile and cock my head at Karlie, "That's alright, I get to do way more than kiss her, anyways."

My girlfriend's eyes widen as she gasps loudly, swatting my shoulder with reddened cheeks, although I can see the devil dancing in her eyes, "Wrenley James!"

Gigi chokes on her drink while Florence whines, "Why do you have to be so nasty? I did not need that image in my head."

"I think it's sweet! I remember how dumb these two were when they acted as if there was nothing between them. It's nice seeing them all lovey-dovey...and shamelessly horny for each other," Selena finishes her statement, grimacing at the end and taking a drink with a regretful frown, but we all laugh anyway.

Well, all of us but Karlie.

And that only makes me laugh harder.

"Okay, famous singers drink," Taylor says, then groans and shoots me a glare.

"You're trying to get me hammered."

"Florence wrote that one, not me!" I defend, but I know we accidentally made two of that one, both of us having the idea.

Taylor, Hailee, and Selena all drink and I smile proudly as I go next, frowning at the block when I see what it says, knowing damn well neither Florence nor I wrote it.

"Crumpets take a shot."

My head tilts up to Taylor who has a proud little childish grin, shrugging, "You two were so busy inhaling the jell-o shots we were making last night that I wrote some of my own."

There's a little British flag drawn onto the block, which only makes it funnier as Hailee jumps up.

"I got it!"

She runs to the bar, only to return with a bottle of tequila and the little plastic shot glasses, placing it down in front of us, pouring the shots, Florence's being much more full than mine.

"Excuse you, Wren's isn't as full!"

"I thought you said you could outdrink anyone?" Hailee challenges, smirking down at my best friend, the sexual tension blindly visible for all of us as Florence narrows her eyes daringly.

My head swivels on its axis to Taylor who, just like me, is completely bewildered and intrigued. Her eyes meet mine and she sucks her lips in between her teeth, trying to keep herself from saying anything, eyebrows raised, and I close my eyes to refrain from it myself, both of us silently giggling about the two beside us.

"Alright, enough flirting, take the damn shots," Gigi complains, drumming her hands on her thighs and Florence and I groan, but comply.

"Cheers, mate," I lift my shot and Florence clinks with mine, "Cheers, you arse."

We knock 'em back, Taylor humming as she leans in closer to my ear, "I know other ways we could put that mouth to good use."

My whole body seizes to move, stiffening at the low and sultry register of her voice, eyes sliding up as I lean back in the couch, corner of my mouth curling upwards as I look from her gaze to her lips, licking my own.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Mhm," She rubs her lips together, eyes flaring as she drapes her right hand around my shoulder.

God she's so fucking sexy.

"Wait! I have to take a picture," Gigi smirks as she whips out the polaroid camera, taking photos of Taylor and I, but I don't even register the camera on us, I'm too busy drowning in her gaze, my whole being turned on by the woman I get to call "mine."

Taylor reaches for her mask as she smirks at me, the alcohol starting to really take effect, the only thing on my mind being the desire to kiss her and whisk her upstairs, but we have a party to host.

And we're clearly having a mini photoshoot, Florence and Hailee egging us on.

"Look at the camera for me, baby," Taylor coos, finger delicately tracing over my bottom lip.

I'm floating as I obey, head turning to gaze into the camera, Taylor hand on the side of my neck, hanging loosely on my shoulder, but the need for her to touch more lighting me to my core.

She holds the mask just in front of her eyes, taking it off but still covering her face as we stare into it, Gigi taking a deep breath and Selena's jaw practically on the ground.

"Oh my god, I think they both just turned me on," Selena swallows and Gigi nods furiously in agreement.

"If there's any chance you two are looking for a third, I will gladly break it off with Zayn because holy shit."

Taylor and I both breathe out chuckles, me shaking my head at our friends' ridiculousness, but Gigi makes us take another, and Taylor pulls me closer, my head still facing the camera but looking at my goddess of a girlfriend out of the corner of my eyes as she presses her lips to my cheek, mask still covering the side of her face.

"SEXYYYYYYY," Hailee howls and the circle starts clapping as Gigi lowers the polaroid camera, smirking at the photos developing and sliding them across the table for us to see.

And wow, I don't blame them for their little peanut gallery comments. We do look hot.

(^^the "pictures" Gigi took😌😌 legit exactly how I pictured it and how they look^^)

"We'd make an excellent royal couple," I muse and Taylor giggles, her arm still slung over my shoulders, left hand pulling the images closer to the edge, biting down on her lip in the way she does when she's trying not to show how turned on she is.

"That we would, my sexy king."

"And my sexy queen," I smirk, leaning in and pecking her lips until Karlie interrupts the moment.

"Alright! Who's next? Florence?"

We go around and around, having already had to restack the blocks twice after Hailee and Taylor caused the tower to collapse, and now we are back around to Karlie, who has pulled out a dare block.

"Kiss the hottest person in the circle...hmmm." Her eyes move around us and I clench my fists as I already know who she's going to be going for, especially when she wiggles her eyebrows up at Taylor from the ground.

"Swizzle."

My eyes see Gigi rolling her own across from me as she sighs, mumbling something I can't quite make out to Selena who only nods in agreement, shaking her head as she sips her drink, while I bubble over inside, seething inside, Karlie sitting up on her knees, Taylor leans back and reaches her hand out, pressing it to Karlie's chest with a light laugh.

"Oh, no, you don't. Thank you, but there's only one person I want kissing me."

Blue eyes come into my line of slightly blurred vision, those beautifully painted lips quirking up at me softly as she reaches for my cheek, brushing her thumb along it, sending tingles town my spine. The worry and anger begins to evaporate as she scrunches her nose at me, my heart flipping over and over in my chest while everyone around us "awes" and Karlie plops back down, laughing off what I can only assume is poorly hidden defeat.

"Fine, then. Since I can't kiss myself, Gi," Karlie kisses Gigi's cheek who smiles at her, but the annoyance is still splashed across the model I've become proudly close with's face.

"You're cute, Swiffer," I state to Taylor, my eyes alternating between hers and she just smiles and tilts her head at me, a drunken glaze over her happy bright eyes.

"I only want my Wrenny's lips," She slurs slightly, but it's so cute that I can't help how quickly I lean in and kiss her, savouring the taste of the jungle juice on her lips, smiling into the kiss as I feel her nose scrunching against mine joyously.

When I pull away, my heart skips over a few beats. I still cannot believe this woman is mine.

"I'm gonna go get another drink, do you want one?" Taylor asks and I nod, "Thank you, doll."

"Anything for you," She grins, squeezing my cheeks like a relative would on the holidays, at least from what I see in the movies, not of my own experience, and takes our empty cups over to the giant bowl Emma must've refilled with the jungle juice.

"Geez, it's just a game, no need to get all weird about it," Karlie mutters and before I can say anything, Gigi scoffs.

"They're not the ones making it weird."

I look between them, choosing to refrain from making a scene, and internally cheering that Gigi is clearly on my side and notices how strange Karlie's obvious obsession with Taylor is, and the Kloss woman clamps her mouth shut, excusing herself from the game to join the group dancing and talking.

"Sorry about her...Karlie can get a little weird when it comes to Taylor, but she's harmless," Gigi reassures me and I chuckle.

"Quite alright. Does Taylor realise Karlie fancies her?"

Selena snorts now, grabbing my attention and she widens her eyes, covering her mouth and mumbling an apology before shaking her head, "No, of course not. In all fairness, I've never seen Karlie be this obvious about it."

"Yeah, well, she should quit it, or else this Halloween party will have a lot more than fake blood as decoration."

Florence gasps and smacks my arm, "Don't be so cruel, you already have what she can't have. Taylor's so in love with you she doesn't even pay the woman half a mind."

"Whatever," I frown, Gigi giggling teasingly at me.

"Someone's jealous."

"Am not. Just don't like sharing."

I look up at Taylor coming back over, noticing the way Karlie watches her, then catching my glare and turning away with an eye roll.

I really don't like her.

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about. That girl is far too in love with you to even pay anyone else half a mind," Selena smiles, winking at me as Taylor returns, handing me my drink and sitting beside me.

"What'd I miss? Where'd Karlie go?"

"Think she's with Kennedy and Emmie," Gigi responds and Florence clears her throat.

"Alrighty then, shall we continue?"

"Ooh, yes!" Taylor claps her hands before lacing her right with my own, glancing up at me a few rounds.

"You alright?"

I blink down at her and smile, "Better than. Just happy to call you mine."

"Mmm, me too," She mumbles, kissing my jaw as we focus back in on the game.

We don't last much longer though until Taylor and I wrangle everyone in, fetching more snacks to keep everyone alive and Camila offering a game of "Never Have I Ever". Taylor sits at the bar while everyone starts playing, me making us Old Fashioneds.

"You look hot behind a bar," My girlfriend comments, sipping on the water I made her have before agreeing to making us these drinks.

I mix all the ingredients together, rocking the shaker back and forth, making sure I shake it for long enough before pouring them into the beautiful glasses, topping it with the brandied cherries on the toothpicks, sliding one to Taylor.

"Maybe I should make you drinks more often," I grin and Taylor hums in agreement, raising an eyebrow flirtatiously as she pulls the toothpick out, reaching it up to me.

"Maybe you should."

Licking my lips, I breathe out a breath to ease the temperature in me and the desperation to take her to her room and claim her for the night, and lean forward, gently biting down on the cherry. Taylor's eyes are locked on her, gaze lust-filled and hooded as she pulls the toothpick out of it slowly, biting down on her lower lip as she watches me take the cherry fully into my mouth by wrapping my tongue around it and pulling it inside.

"The bloody hell are they doing in there? Having eye sex?" I hear Florence's voice from here and everyone's laughter follows.

"Hey! Stop eye fucking each other and come play!" Emma shouts demandingly.

Taylor covers her mouth as she giggles, both of our faces flushing as I eat my own cherry in my drink, then lift my cup up, clinking with hers and winking,

"Play, we shall."

__

A/N: *cough cough* fuck off Karlie 

Also, Taylor's adorable, but we knew that.

She also is...mmm I love boyfriend / top Taylor.

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 15.5K 55
Aspyn Grey is sick of Hollywood's heteronormative attitude and decides not to care when the music video audition paper requests a male actor between...
24.1K 2.4K 11
Lana's marriage is falling apart, her career is a disaster and her new job sucks because her co-star is the most insufferable human being she's ever...
90.8K 2.4K 51
... and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly.. alive The Met Gala usually wasn't a place to fall in love. It was more so an event that coup...
7K 358 15
Set in the 90s. Taylor Swift, a seductress and superstar, our tragic hero, hides her identity in order to please her management, parents and the publ...