🦕🦖World Within A World 🦣 🌋

By GothNebula

After the events from the wish and everything restored, the class goes on a field trip in Italy to learn abou... More

Italy
Living Extinct Animals
Dangers
Dinosaur Miraculous and the Neanderthals
Ice and Snow
Long Lost Brother
Chrysalis
Dark Bug
Solving Problems
Unpredictable
King Grassette
Leaving
Return to the Surface
Terror in Paris
New York
Home Sweet Home
Back to School

Living Fossils

99 5 3
By GothNebula

Cerise was hidden near the Pompeii underground where no tourist goes, doing the chart as always to solve mysteries and clues. During when Panthera and Blu Tembo first appeared in Paris months ago, there was a connection between two very young adults who came here to study animals at the zoo. One was Spanish and the other was Swedish. One speaks English very well but there are times she would use Spanish words in a sentence. The other had a special bond with elephants and never liked anyone mistreating them.

"There has to be something that connects them" She compared a picture of the Swedish guy and Blu Tembo. The difference was Tembo's eyes were brown.

Then she compared the Hispanic girl and Panthera. Both have a Spanish accent but the other is shy while the heroine is brave and admires Cat Noir and his humor.

"Seems like Cat Noir has taught her well" Cerise connects that Cat Noir has been teaching her.

Nooro did not like how this girl likes to get in people's personal life. More like stalking that is, compared to trying to snoop inside the mansion with Adrien without permission and it got the bodyguard and the assistant in trouble because of her.

"What are you gonna do to these two?" Nooro asked her.

"Maybe akumatize them, wherever they are," Cerise said.

She did find the illustration of the elephant and the jaguar holders from ancient times. She dug up the history of the previous jaguar holders from Mexico and South America. All were like natives from their historical cultures of Aztecs, Mayans, and even one from the myth of El Dorado.

"You don't know what could happen if they turn into akumas!" Nooro protested.

"Silence!" Cerise said and the kwami magic made Nooro's mouth completely shut, just like his former master does to him a lot.

Cerise goes back to reviewing the previous holders of the elephant and they were all from parts of Africa. From Tanzania to Kenya, all were like natives to protect their village. The Swedish boy was the first European holder. Unlike the previous holders to protect their people and villages, this man protected elephants and his home country for the greater good just like Panthera is doing in America and Costa Rica. She also had a special bond with the jaguars in the jungles.

"Hmmm Interesting," Cerise said.

The news made her alarmed at the mention of two heroes from Costa Rica and Sweden had gone missing for 3 days. She listened carefully, hearing that the last time Blu Tembo was seen was in Thailand saving a group from poachers and mysteriously vanished. Same in Costa Rica where Panthera was last seen going into the jungle with some jaguars.

Nothing compared to the bad news that a 20-year-old Costa Rican American mysteriously disappeared and her family is worried sick.

Even the 19-year-old Swedish boy's family has wondered where their son is in Thailand.

"Looks like I'm getting another clue" Cerise rubs her hands together eagerly.

The disappearance of two civilians and the heroes have disappeared at the same time, they are somehow connected.

"Well, If I can find them, I might get the chance," Cerise said.

-

With Pelle, he woke up inside some strange cavern. His body was lucky to not have broken bones or severe injuries from the fall. His conscience was coming around when Trunkk repeatedly called his name frantically.

"Pelle! Pelle, wake up!" Trunkk pulled on him.

"Oh great!" Trunkk inhales through his trunk to honk really loud.

"Urrrrgh! Fem minuter till, Trunkk, Jag hade nyss en underbar dröm!" Pelle groaned in Swedish.

He sat up rubbing his head, "Where are we?" Pelle asked.

"I don't know. You fell for like maybe 5 minutes and it's amazing that you're not dead when you hit the bottom" Trunkk said.

"What?! No human can survive a long fall!" Pelle said, trying to get up and pop his dislocated shoulder in place, letting a loud crack joint to be heard.

"How long was I out?" Pelle stood up.

"For some time. It's been three days since we left town to explore" Trunkk said.

"Then let's find a way out of here," Pelle said.

-

With Panthera, she was in some kind of cave with crystals everywhere and a river flowing. She unexpectedly detransformed when she went unconscious for 3 days.

"Come on, wake up, amiga!" Clawws pulled on her ponytail.

Luna groaned and woke up, "Agh, what the hell happened?"

"You fell down the hole and were knocked unconscious once you came into this crystal cave," Clawws said.

"Que?" Luna noticed that she was indeed in a crystal cave which was beautiful to her, "It's beautiful" She got up and they walked through it.

She sighed in relief that her backpack and phone were okay but the bad news is that she has no reception on her phone.

"Oh great. No signal" Luna groans and picks out an apple from her backpack since she hasn't eaten anything lately.

She looked up at the ceiling where she fell from, obviously, it would take maybe a year or more to climb back to the surface. She's gonna have to find another way back home before her family starts to realize she went missing. Hell, her big brother would go crazy to hear about this.

"If there's a problem, there's a solution," Luna said while she walked.

"Are you feeling okay, amiga?" Clawws asked.

"I think so. I think I have fallen too long but lucky to not die when hitting the bottom. Mi familia must be worried right now. Especially my big brother who is overprotective of me too much"

"I wish I had the power of telepathy but I don't," Clawws said.

"Telepathy or not, Arenal never had a cave like this. She's one special volcano" Luna said as she fell in a hidden hole and landed on a pile of human bones.

"Agh! Carajo!" She groaned at another nasty fall again, "Oh, god!" She gets up quickly and realizes that bones mean certain death by a nasty predator, "This is no movie life but this is real!" She gasped at the Titanoboa slithering its way up to her.

"Clawws.....let's hunt...." She quietly transformed and backed away slowly so as to not make a sudden move to attract the extinct creature.

The massive snake looks at Panthera, in its vision it is seeing in thermal.

Panthera senses that it's attracted to her body heat, "Okay, with superpowers I can get away from you" Panthera extends her spear to get away from the creature before it tries to cool her.

The Titanoboa hissed and tried to bite down at her but got a slash at the snout. Panthera throws her spear at the stalagmite on the cave ceiling to drop it on the monster to impale it. It fell on the giant snake's head, killing it.

"Hmph" She grunts that it's dead, "Impossible, a real living Titanoboa?" Panthera was baffled.

But soon she got deeper and saw a jungle that had been growing underground with plenty of prehistoric life. From dinosaurs, pterosaurs, and even more Cenozoic animals living side by side with them.

"Whoa," She became amazed by this.

But that moment was interrupted when she heard a familiar scream along an African blow horn, "Blu Tembo?!" She rushes to see Blu Tembo running.

Velociraptors were chasing him but seeing how fast he is with superpowers, the raptors were unable to catch up with their speed.

"NI FÅR ALDRIG TAG I MIG!" He taunted them in Swedish.

"Elefante?" Panthera exclaimed, looking like he was going to need help before those raptors killed him.

"HYAAAH!" Blu Tembo punched down one raptor while using his horn like a mallet at another, "This is just the strangest thing to see a living extinct animal with feathers and teeth for the first time in my life!" He said while repeating by hitting them.

"RAAAAARGH!" One raptor leaped at him but got hit by Panthera's spear.

She shouted in Spanish to make them back off, "Basta!"

The velociraptors ran off frightened seeing their comrade impaled.

"Panthera? You're here too?" Blu Tembo asked.

She removed the spear from the corpse, "Chico!" Panthera hugs him, "Man am I happy to see you again. What are you doing here?"

"Long story, I fell into some slide inside the remains of an ancient volcano while exploring. I can't believe the prehistoric animals are still around here" Blu Tembo said, hugging her back.

"Same with me that I fell in a hole near Volcan Arenal. Those raptors are real in our eyes. I never seen them with coverings like this than from the movies" Panthera said and looked at him, "Especially that giant extinct living Titanboa tried to eat me"

"Incredible. That means there's more to see here, even the infamous T.rex" Blu Tembo said.

But just as he said that, a T.rex moved past them with a carcass in its mouth.

"Don't....move....a muscle...chico" Panthera said quietly, trying to not make a sound to alert the mighty extinct living beast.

The T.rex wasn't in a mood to eat them, merely wanting a bigger prey, so it let them be.

"That worked, but T.rexes did actually see really well. It's only in Jurassic Park" Blu Tembo pointed out.

"He didn't see us as potential prey. It's like they don't know what a human is because they did not exist in their timeline. I can't believe this. Real living extinct animals here in this....." Blu Tembo has no idea what this is at all, "In this giant air pocket"

"Something like that. There are from every era" Panthera said.

"And no one knows that we are okay. I can't get a reception from here" Blu Tembo said.

"Me neither But I think our weapons have a reception like a phone. Ladybug and Cat Noir probably thinks we have disappeared. We gotta try miraculous magic reception" Panthera extends her spear and slides the slider like a phone to send a message to Cat Noir.

Blue Tembo blew his blow horn to use a magic reception call with a magic blue aura, similar like Rena Rouge's.

-

On the surface, the class already come to Pompeii that morning to study its history. The Italian tour guide gives the tourist about the history of Pompeii and the destruction of Mt. Vesuvius that wiped out everyone.

"Everything happened in a single day with 2000 died in Pompeii and 300 in its neighbor Herculaneum. But the count could have been as much as 16,000" The guide began.

"I can't imagine if anyone were lucky enough to survive," Marinette said.

"Very few survived the eruption. It wasn't until the 1600s's Pompeii was rediscovered after being forgotten for centuries" The guide said, "Later on the remains were discovered and covered with plaster" He showed an image of a plastered skeleton.

It made Mylene shudder at the sight but her boyfriend Ivan hugged her to calm her down.

"Is there any chance Vesuvius might erupt again?" Rose asked.

"Last time was March 17th, 1944. But since then, it has been dormant" The guide said.

"Just as long as she's asleep and not disturbed again," Nino said.

"We can't be sure when. But Pompeii has left a lot of art and other structures to go look at" The guide said.

Adrien looks at the ancient wall paintings of warriors from the Roman time. Unaware that he and his girlfriend are being watched by Cerise in a blond hair wig with green contacts to look like a tourist from Poland.

"It's still a work of art, Adrien" Marinette took pictures.

"Qui" Adrien said and took a selfie with her to send a pic to Nathalie and his mother.

"Say Macaroon!" He clicks another with her.

"Macaroon!" Marinette smiled.

"Beautiful. Our parents would go nuts to see we are here in Italy for the first time" Adrien said, looking at the pic on his phone.

"Yeah, at Pompeii," Marinette said.

"And our first field trip without my father forcing me to think I'm in a dangerous place outside Paris. Remember in New York?" Adrien said, remembering how his father put him through so much depression to be forced to leave New York and his friends.

"Yeah, I do" Marinette held his hand.

Cerise puts on her sunglasses as she walks past them.

"But nothing's gonna stop us now. Ladybug and Cat Noir are still keeping everyone safe" Marinette said.

"Indeed, my love. Now come, we got to explore to learn history. This is my first time too. But let's not wake Vesuvius up. She would be sleeping than get angry if she erupts" Adrien teased and saw the statue of the centaur which was strange to be there.

"Hmmm? Strange" Marinette saw it too.

"No scratches, no damage, not even ancient" Adrien said and he felt a nudge from Plagg hiding in his jacket.

"I thought centaurs are Greek, not Italian" Marinette took a closer look.

"That's what I'm thinking too. It shouldn't be here" Adrien said and when they got close to it, it moved and roared.

"Oh, crud!" They ran away before it could stomp them.

It also startled the tourists too since it was bigger and dangerous, dangerous than a regular horse to go berserk.

"Run for it!" They spread out.

Adrien hides behind a wall to transform, "Plagg, claws out!"

"Kid, waaaaiiiiitttt!" Plagg got sucked in the ring for Adrien to transform into Cat Noir.

Marinette was hiding somewhere else to transform too, "Tikki, spots on!" She transformed and had to get the tourists to safety before they got hurt, "Run! Get to the city now!" She shouted.

"Ladybug's here?" Some of her classmates but Alya were surprised.

She knows her best friend is Ladybug but never said anything, "You heard her, let's move it!" Alya ran with the others.

Cat Noir lands in front of the centaur, "Hey Chiron! Gone to the wrong place?"

"You're in the wrong place and wrong time when I crush you, pussy cat!" Centaur tried to stomp on him.

"MEOW!" Cat Noir dodged and jumped up on a pillar, "I beg to differ but you're gonna talk to the paws!" He spins his staff.

"Fine then but I think it's you who will talk to my hooves first!" Centaur tried to stomp him but it kept missing and in result in destroying the remains of the Pompeii.

"Hey! Don't you dare try to flatten my partner's gorgeous face!" Ladybug shouted, quoting her Lady Noire self.

Cat Noir chuckled at her overprotective instinct but he guessed it was her panic mode when it came to protecting her kitty.

"So you're on vacation too, Bugaboo?" Cat Noir said.

"Yes, I am, Kitty. Let's kick some horse butt" Ladybug said.

"A horse ass I would call it. Perfect timing for a vacation" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah. Lucky charm!" Ladybug summoned her lucky charm and out came a lasso rope, "A lasso rope?"

"He may not be a horse but it would be the moment you learn how to do a rodeo" Cat Noir teased.

"Rodeo this!" Centaur tried to stomp on them.

"YEEHAW!" Ladybug threw the lasso at him.

The centaur frantically tried to get her off him, "GET OFF!"

"Giddy up, big boy! Giddy up!" Ladybug shouted.

Cat Noir sees the akumatized object and grabs it, "Cataclysm!"

"Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug caught it and purified it, "Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" She tossed her lucky charm and the magic ladybugs swarmed to repair the damage caused by Centaur.

The victim turned back to normal.

"I don't understand. Monarch is dead. You told me the butterfly miraculous disappeared" Cat Noir said to Ladybug.

"It was. Unless someone found it and became the new holder" Ladybug got terrified.

"But who?" Cat Noir asked.

"I don't know but he or she must live here or been following us," Ladybug said.

They hear their weapons ring like a phone, "It's Blu Tembo's signal" Ladybug checked.

"And Panthera's" Cat Noir said as he read the message, "Gatito, my elephant guy and I are way below deep underground like a journey to the center of the earth and we can't find a way out. It's an unbelievable world as far as you can imagine. If you can find a volcano in Europe, maybe Vesuvius, it will probably lead you to where we are. Tu amiga gato, Panthera" He finished reading the message, "They are below us, Ladybug. But how can they travel through volcanoes?" Cat Noir wondered.

"I don't know. Whatever happened to them, they are gonna need our help. And look at this. This was on the news this morning" Ladybug saw the news on her bug phone about the two superheroes that mysteriously disappeared along with a Hispanic woman and the Swedish man at the same time.

"They must have gone missing with them too," Cat Noir said.

"They look familiar when it was the day they came to Paris," Ladybug said.

"Ladybug, you're thinking what I'm thinking?" Cat Noir said.

"That depends if you know what I'm thinking, kitty" Ladybug teased.

"That they could be the new heroes," Cat Noir said.

"Possibly," Ladybug said.

Cat Noir sighs with her, "Man I miss fighting akumas with you, milady"

"Same. Regular criminals were nothing to us. But if we're to find these two, everyone's gonna question our civilian selves whereabouts" Ladybug said.

"True but I do have a friend that will cover up for me. He knows my secret identity. I thought it was safe since Monarch is dead" Cat Noir said.

"Same here, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"Then it's settled. I tell my friend, you tell yours" Cat Noir said.

"Got it Kitty" Ladybug fist bumped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 86 24
Plagg did mentioned that he was the cause of Atlantis to sink to the bottom of the ocean but he never told them the whole truth how it really happene...
297K 5.8K 7
When Marinette slips up and reveals her identity to Chat Noir, their lives are flipped up-side down. Romance flourishes, secrets grow, and Papillon g...
1M 26.1K 43
You've loved the show Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. You've watched every episode over 10 times. What happens when an 11:11 wish you've wis...
1.1M 46K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...