Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... More

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Eleven

432 0 0
By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger was sitting in the hotel restaurant as it was seven in the morning and he was starting to eat breakfast.

He noticed a very beautiful girl sitting at the next table, so the prince asked the waiter to deliver a glass of champagne to her. The girl smiled and the waiter started telling her, "It's from Mr. Creel sitting in front of you." She turned to him "Thank you, my name is Yola."

Yola was blonde, green-eyed, and had a sexy, plump body.

Prince Tiger: Nice to meet you... What are you doing in Moscow?

Yola: Ah... I came here alone for tourism because I am on annual leave... I am an employee of the Ministry of Finance In the Komi Republic.

Prince Tiger: Come on! Has it become a republic and has a Ministry of Finance?

Yula was astonished, "Yes. What world are you from? Even Comey would like to separate from Moscow."

The prince felt passionate, "Of course, not through military methods or if your issue becomes like the Chechen Republic."

Yola looked at him with astonishment and confusion, "Where are you from, Mr. Creel?"

The prince smiled and felt confused, "I am from the Republic of Karelia."

Yula: But you don't look like any Russian citizen

Prince Tiger: Because I travel a lot, I am a businessman.

Yola felt that Krill was lying and felt like a stranger to Russia or a dangerous lunatic.

The waiter approached Prince Tiger, "There is a person named Alexei who called the reception and is coming in at eight o'clock and he says he has a place he wants to talk to you about."

Prince Tiger: Well... how much is the bill?

Prince Tiger paid the bill and winked at Yula, "I'm staying in room 444. You can visit me at any moment."

Yola laughed, "Thank you. I will visit you if I have the opportunity."

Prince Tiger went to his room and started wondering, " who this Alexis is?"

He went to the shower room and started brushing his teeth. Meanwhile, the phone rang and he went to answer, "Hello... Yes, Prof. Constantine, yes, today is a meeting. I will be waiting for you."

Prince Tiger put on his elegant jacket and went to the hotel lounge and saw Mr. Alexis where he knew him, who was a member during meetings, Alexi waved his hand to him, "Hello, Mr. Creel... good morning." He walked towards the prince Tiger humbly shook hands.

Alexei: I came to take you on a tour to visit Moscow museums. It is a great opportunity to be in Moscow.

Prince Tiger: Well, excellent idea... And how will we go?

Alexei laughed: Of course, in my car...it's outside.

They walked out of the hotel and got into the car, It was a Lada car and Alexei was happy to have Prince Tiger as a guest.

The car started cruising the streets of Moscow.

Alexei: Look at the Russian people...they are kind, generous, and loving towards foreigners. There are many museums in Moscow. I hope you will help us create a tourist attraction. I will show you the Tretyakov Museum. There is a historical museum and also a cosmonautics museum. You will enjoy visiting it very much.

Prince Tiger: Great, but we won't be able to visit all of them today.

Alexei: Depending on your time, other wonderful museums highlight the splendor, beauty, and antiquity of Russia, such as the Pushkin Museum, the Tsaritsyno Reserve Museum, the Gulag Museum, and other museums.

Prince Tiger was enjoying watching the streets, passing cars and people in Moscow.

Half an hour passed and they arrived at a large building that looked like a palace. Alexei pointed towards it, "It is the Tretyakov Museum."

They entered the museum and started walking around happily, then the museum guide approached them, welcomed them, looked at them with admiration, and explained to them about the museum.

Prince Tiger was looking at wonderful sculptures and religious art, which were more than a thousand pieces. He saw a Byzantine icon of the Virgin and Child and other icons.

Guide: Please be patient, Gentleman... There are more than 180,000 paintings in our museum.

Alexi: Oh my God, this is a very large number, we will not be able to watch them all.

"It is the largest collection of Russian art and it is a great opportunity for art lovers," the guide laughed.

Three hours passed while they were looking at the paintings.

Alexei: Please, Mr. Krill, let us rest in the cafeteria and have some coffee and Russian pies.

Prince Tiger: Thank you, Alexei. It was an excellent opportunity to watch Russian history.

Britain, London, Home Office.

George was sitting behind a bookcase, reading reports on the computer screen. He felt anxious and began to think, confused and distracted, as he thought about Prince Tiger and the recruits.

The secretary entered: Mr. George... There is Mr. Jack who wants to meet with you for an important matter.

George became frightened and looked at the clock, "Let him come in."

Immediately, Jack entered and waved his hand, "Hello, Mr. George."

George smiled, "Hello, please stay seated."

Jack: I came to tell you about an important matter. Of course, you know Stephen and his team... I would like to ask for your help... In interfering with the border guards by allowing a Russian ship to enter Britain without inspection.

George was astonished: Without inspection, why... Let the employees finish their work and inspect It, and then you enter.

Jack got up from the chair, "The ship has a nuclear missile. Stephen and I want to get it into London."

George laughed, "You must be kidding."

Jack: No, I'm not kidding... This missile is to increase our strength as the Prince Tiger group, which demands the return of the British Empire... Thus, our position will be stronger and better.

George felt upset and angry, so he corrected himself, "Okay, Mr. Jack... I will try to manage things."

Go to your office now... You are a human being who deserves a promotion."

Jack was happy, and relaxed, calmed down, smiled, and left the office. George immediately picked up the phone, "Hello, security forces, please go immediately to Stephen's office and arrest Jack."

George got up from behind the desk, took out a gun from the desk, and put it in his jacket.

In the meantime, three security men went to Jack's office and were arrested.

George's phone rang, "Hello, yes."

Secretary: The investigations officer says, "What happened? Can you come to them?"

George: Tell him that I will come to them now.

George put on his jacket and left the library, walking quickly through the corridors. Suddenly his cell phone rang, "Hello, yes, I am George."... "Hello, I am the head of the border guards... There is a Russian ship. Before inspecting it, they asked us to contact you."

George: "Oh... It's true... don't allow them to enter Britain. The ship carries a nuclear missile."

Border Chief: Oh my God... Well... It refused entry to us... Hahaha. The ship captain says he will...

Heading to Canada.

George: Hahaha, let him return with a missile to Russia.

George stood up and entered the investigation room. Immediately, the secretary greeted him and accompanied him to Detective Mark's office.

Mark was happy that George entered his room, so he got up from behind his table, shook hands with George, and asked him to sit down.

Mark: Mr. George, Jack says he was joking.

George became angry and overwhelmed, "Is this a crazy person, Jack? I just received a call from a boss. The border guards confirmed this matter to me."

Mark: Calm down, Mr. George... Maybe they were joking, as it is unreasonable for us to ask for a nuclear missile without intervention Government departments are concerned in this regard.

George got up from his chair, "Okay, make him not joke anymore, and please keep an eye on him and any of his troublemakers, Such topics ".

George left the office.

Bulgaria, Sofia.

Sergei was sitting in his apartment, happy, and feeling comfortable. He had bought it two days ago.

He started remembering his friends from the previous roommate, he was watching TV on the Bulgaria channel.

Suddenly heard the bell ring at the door, he got up and went to the door. "Who's there?" "This is me, Elena."

Sergei was happy, his heart was pounding and opened the door. Immediately, Elena entered, and he hugged her and kissed her " Welcome, my dear Elena."

Elena: How are you, Sergey?

Elena was a beautiful twenty-year-old girl with golden hair and green eyes. She was wearing a skirt

Blue and yellow blouse.

Sergei began to welcome her and invited her to sit on the sofa.

Elena: Congratulations, your apartment is beautiful.

Sergei: But it's not new... and it's small

Elena: Hahaha, and when will we get married?

Sergey: How are things in the clothing store?

Elena: Today I sold fifteen pairs of pants and thirty shirts.

Sergei beamed and looked at her with admiration, "You're amazing. How did you achieve this profit?"

Elena: I was looking at fashion bulletins in newspapers and magazines and I chose a European clothing company. Everything was consistent with what was published in newspapers and magazines.

Sergei laughed, "I'll make us two cups of tea."

Sergei went to the kitchen started putting biscuits on two plates and waited until the tea boiled

He prepared a tray and put them on it along with the sugar bowl and brought it to Elena, " I'm happy that you are good at managing, my store." Elena took the cup of tea. "And when will we expand the store... I would like to place collections in it a lot of clothes."

Sergei quickly repeated and looked at her, "You know, Elena, that shop rental prices are expensive... for now, it is enough for this store."

Elena took out a wad of money from her bag, "Take it, Sergey. This is 1,502 lev, today's earnings."

Sergei took the money from her, deducted 300 leva from it, and gave it to Elena. "Take this. This is your reward for... Your successful business."

Elena laughed and took it, "Thank you." Then she started walking around the apartment, "How much did you buy it, Sergei? "This apartment."

Sergey: As you know, the farther from the city center the price is cheaper. I bought it

For 2000 lev per square meter... You see here two rooms, this is the living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom, guess what?

Elena laughed, and at that moment Sergei's cell phone rang, "Hello... yes, I'm Sergei."

"Hello, I'm Ivanka. Mr. Burka says, 'Come now to the company. There is a work assignment for you... And don't forget, bring a bag with your clothes."

Sergey: OK I will block now.

Meanwhile in Moscow. Prince Tiger entered the hotel lounge with Alexei and was greeted by Prof. Constantine "Welcome our guest, Mr. Creel... Where have you been?"

Alexei: I took Mr. Creel to visit the museums.

The visitors laughed. Dasha turned to Prince Tiger, "Did you enjoy the museum?"

Prince Tiger: Yes, it was wonderful... but I will see all the museums through pictures

Shorten the time.

The waiter came, "Welcome... The dining room is ready for you, gentlemen. Please Lunch is ready. Today is lamb Grilled on rice, Tatar style.

Vlad: How big is the rice bowl?

Waiter: Medium size.

Vlad: This is a little, please. We want a big plate. You also cook Caucasian-style rice.

Waiter: Well it will take an hour.

Everyone entered the dining room, preoccupied, but cheerful. They were eagerly awaiting this meeting.

Prof. Constantine: Unfortunately, Mr. Creel, the missile did not enter London

Prince Tiger: What should we do? George betrayed us.

Prof. Constantine: We will try to bring it into Canada. But hahaha how he betrayed us.

Prince Tiger was puzzled and surprised, "He assured me that he was loyal to me and in service of all our plans.

Prof. Constantine: Ah... it's a fox... we missed a great opportunity, get rid of him, Prince Tiger.

Bulgaria, Sofia, Sofia Airport.

Sergei was in the passenger lounge waiting for his flight to Moscow.

He was wearing a blue jacket, white pants, and an elegant white hat, and carried a clothing bag with him.

He took out the cigarette pack and lit a cigarette... He put on his dark glasses, "Oh... we have to wait."

Then he walked around the airport hall, and the chairs were full of passengers... Then stood and thought.

He took out the instruction sheet from his pocket and began repeating his reading and looking at the picture: "Moscow Petersburg Hotel, Prince Tiger, wanted killers."

The airport employee announced to the speaker, "The boarding time for the Sofia flight to Moscow has begun. Please go to Gate No. 8."

Sergei immediately tore up the paper, threw it in the wastebasket, and quickly headed to the gate.

An hour had passed into the plane, and Sergei was happily eating a light dinner, sitting next to him

A large man with a light beard and a brown suit stared at Sergei now and then.

"Let me ask you why you are traveling to Moscow."

Sergey: I am a tourist and I travel to many countries. Moscow is a capital that fascinates me and I would like to see it.

The man began to finish his meal while feeling angry.

Sergey: How long is the trip, sir?

Man: The flight takes two hours and forty-three minutes... We will arrive in an hour and a half

But I would like to ask you, where do you work? Do you live in our capital, Sofia?

Sergey: I own a European clothing store. I am of Ukrainian origin.

The man calmed down in his session, "It is wonderful, Sofia, everyone lives happily there."

Sergei finished eating, put headphones on his ears, listened to music, and closed his eyes to relax.

The plane captain announced the imminent arrival in Moscow and asked them to fasten their seat belts.

Sergei opened his eyes and saw Russia from the clouds from the window. " So this is Russia."

After Sergei completed his check-ins at the airport and stamped his passport, he left the airport and called a taxi.

"Hello, could you please drive me to the Moscow Petersburg Hotel?"

Taxi driver: Where is this hotel... Ok, I will ask... Hahaha I have an electronic map

It has every location in Moscow... You can ask me at the moment.

The car started and Sergei was happy as he watched the Russian people and the streets and buildings of Moscow. But he felt sad and oppressed, and the driver sensed this. Sergei became in pain and became wild.

He took his eyes off the people and the driver. He remembered the families of those who died and his house that had been destroyed by the war.

They arrived at the hotel and Sergei got out of the car carrying his bag after hailing the taxi

He entered the hotel feeling anxious, looked around the hotel and the employees, and headed to an office.

Sergei: Hello, do you have an empty room?

Receptionist: Unfortunately, we do not have a room for one person

Sergey: What should I do? I will take a room for two people.

Receptionist: Hahaha, did you come to Moscow to have fun?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Exiled Gem By Niva Ramish

Historical Fiction

24.4K 1.7K 96
Exiled from her own land - to be executed if she ever returns, Princess Alexandra finds herself turning a spy for the enemy. Because, well, they impr...
683K 23.2K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...
8.9K 502 47
Writing had always been a hobby of Russia's, it was mostly just little notes on his day paired with some art he drew. Then a gardener he only ever sa...
233K 13.1K 13
The battle and blood thirsty maniac of a prince wasn't exactly an ideal lover to many. All marriage candidates ran away and not even the greediest wo...