This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

De Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... Mais

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67

Part 43

420 9 10
De Isabella714170

Allison's POV

I woke up at 9 to see Emberlin sitting on my desk with 3 letters in her beek.

I got out of my bed, walked to my desk and took the letters from her. I gave her some treats that Evelyn left in my room.

I opened the first one that read

Dear Allison,

Im sorry for the late reply. I made sure this bird was treated well last night by giving her so many treats.

I'm really happy that you are going to the ball today. I have been told by Mattheo that we have a meeting before the ball. He wants to see if we have done our tasks or if we need to be punished well tortured.

The ball starts at 8pm tonight but the meeting starts at 6:30pm so get here for 6.

Also the others are very happy that your coming tonight and I think molly is going to write you a letter but I don't know.

Love from the better twin.
Xoxo

I moved his letter out of the way before opening the next letter that looks like it's Mollys writing.

Dear Allison,

I'm really excited for the hall tonight and the fact that you are coming is making this better.

Mine and mattheo's half sister is here, she is absolutely vile as always but it's fine. Just if she says anything tonight please ignore her for our sake because she will hex you with no problem.

I also believe that she invited a couple of her friends from beauxbatons but I'm unsure.

Love you

Molly xx

I do want to know who she is bringing. I never really socialised much with the older years apart from the boys and a couple girls. But that was mostly for quidditch.

I then move onto the last letter.

Dear Princess,

Bellatrix told me about your task that you had to complete and she was absolutely thrilled that you completed it without hexing her or anyone else in the room.

I am so sorry that you had to go through that, no one should have to do that especially you.

I still haven't completed mine but father says that I need to wait for the perfect moment before I do. I can't say what it is but I don't want to do it.

In fact he didn't say what my task was informs of everyone but I don't want to do it but I have to.

Also I can't wait to see you tonight, I can't wait to see how beautiful you look even though you always look beautiful.

P.S: I don't think your parents are going to be at the ball tonight. Just thought you should know. And don't respond to any of us. There's a group called 'The order' and they are on to us so I don't want to put you in danger.

Love from

- Mattheo xxx

Shit he knows about us.

Third Person POV

Allison rushed downstairs to where her brother, Evelyn and George were sitting at the table.

"They know" she says out of breath while reaching the door.

"Who knows what?" Benjamin says getting up and going over to her.

"The deatheaters, they know that the order know about them again" she says catching her breath.

"How do you know this?" Evelyn says standing up.

"Mattheo told me in a letter, he says I shouldn't respond to him because of the order. They know that you guys know about them" she says to everyone

"Come sit down and tell us everything" Benjamin says guiding her to the table.

The young girl walked over to the table and sat in between Evelyn and Benjamin. She took in a deep breath before explaining.

"So I owled Jake and Mattheo yesterday and I woke up to their reply's. In the letters I only said that I am coming to the today just a heads up to let them know that I am attending" she pauses before continuing

"I got 3 letters back, 1 from Mattheo, 1 from Jake and the other from Molly. Molly is Mattheo's twin sister I don't mean your mother George. Anyway Molly was happy to know I was coming, Mattheo was told about the task I had to complete and told me that he hasn't done his task but he doesn't want to do it, and he told me to not reply because the order knows about the order and doesn't want our letters to get intercepted. And then Jake told me he was happy to see me and there's a meeting today before the ball it's to check and see who's completed the task and who hasn't."

Benjamin takes in a deep sigh before asking "what time is the meeting?"

"It's at 6:30 but I should get there for 6" she tells her brother

"Ok well the time is currently 9:30 so have breakfast and change into some clean clothes, also put them PJ's in the wash" The sister says

"I literally got these out like 3 days ago, I don't think they need to go in the wash for another couple days" Allison tells her

"Put them in the wash" Evelyn ordered

"Bien alors maman" Allison says under her breath.

"What did you say to me" Evelyn says to the girl

"Nothing" she says hiding her grin

Benjamin moves over to the girls ear "what did you say to her?"

The grin re appears on the girls face "Fine then mum, but does Evelyn know French?"

The brother let's out a small chuckle "no she doesn't, she only knows English and Latin"

"Ok that's good otherwise I would of been screwed wouldn't i" she says to him

"Yes you would of been" he says back to her

>>

Third Person POV

It's now 2pm and Allison started to get ready.

She goes in the shower and washes her hair with vanilla bean shampoo and conditioner. Then washes her body in coconut body soap.

She gets out of the shower and wraps her body in a towel as well as her hair in a towel. She goes back into her bedroom and sits and the desk, which has a light up mirror, hairdryer and straighteners.

She brushes her hair before blow drying it, after 10 minutes her hair was dried so she plugged in her straighteners, while they were heating up Allison heard a knock on her door.

She got up and opened the door to only see Evelyn standing there. "Can I come in?" She asks her sister "oh sure" the girl says stepping out of the way.

"So I'm here to help you get dressed but I'm also here to talk to you" she says sitting on Allison's bed. "What do you need to talk about?" The girl asks

"Before I get to that, what time does the hall end?" "It should end at around 12 to 1 but I'm probably going to leave at 12" she tells her sister

"Ok so now to the next bit, there's going to be another order meeting we'll not a proper meeting" she starts "what do you mean" her sister interjects "so Harry, Hermione and Ron are going to get here at 11 due to dumbledoors request" she continues "and then at 12 we are going to have a sort of meeting but as they aren't 17 they can't have a full meeting. So when you get back from the ball if you want you can come and join them and find out some more stuff" the elder offers

"Sure, who's going to be there in total?" She asks her sister, "only them three, me, Benji, Abigail, George, his twin Fred, Molly, Arthur, Remus, Tonks, Dumbledoor, and Sirius Black"

(I'm this story Sirius didn't die last school year)

"You mean the Sirius Black like The Sirius Black" the girls says shocked "yes Sirius black in flesh and blood" she says to the girl.

"When I get back I will probably go upstairs and get changed into some clothes before heading into the meeting" Allison tells her sister.

"That's fine, but if anything like major that you don't think you should tell them happens tonight wait till the three go to bed before you tell us" Evelyn says to her sister

"Ofcourse" she says giving a reassuring smile. "Well now let's do your hair" Evelyn says getting up and walking over to the desk.

>>

"You look absolutely gorgeous, I'm jealous" Evelyn says to her sister who's standing before her "it's only because you did my makeup and hair" the girl says trying to give her sister credit.

"No your just a gorgeous girl" her sister says to her, "ok now your being over the top" she says letting out a giggle.

"If you don't believe me look in the mirror" Evelyn says pushing her sister towards the mirror. "Oh my" the girl was speechless

"See I wasn't lying was I" Evelyn says standing behind her. "No you weren't" the girl says still
Shocked.

Eventually she snaps out of it and turns to her sister "what's the time?" She asks

"Oh it's 5:50" Evelyn says looking at her watch, "ok then that leaves a good amount of time to grab a drink" Allison says walking towards the door.

She stops when she opens the door and turns to her sister who's still standing at the mirror "are you joining me or..."  "Oh yeah I'm coming now" Evelyn says turning around.

The girls both walk down the stairs and head to the kitchen, to see Molly and Arthur there already "hi molly, hi Arthur" Allison says reaching to them.

"Oh my, you look gorgeous" Molly says pulling Allison into her embrace "Thankyou Molly" the girl says shyly while pulling apart.

"Here's a glass of water" Evelyn says from behind her, "Thankyou" she says to her sister while taking the glass.

She downs the glass of water and puts the cup in the sink before turning to everyone "I have to go but I will see you all after"

"See you soon" Evelyn says to her sister "bye Allison" Benji says from behind her. "Bye guys" she says walking into the other room.

"Malfoy manor" she says under her breath while dropping the floo powder.

Allison's POV

I step out of the fire place to see that I'm in a different room this time, I'm in the hallway.

I look to see if I know where I was but I have no clue, "hello is anyone here" I say out loud hoping someone would hear me.

But there was no reply, "oh god not again" i mutter under my breath.

I turn left and start walking down the long corridor that feel like I've been walking for ages.

"Hello I'm in heel and this is hurting my feet" I call out again but once again there's no reply.

I keep walking until I come across a house elf, "excuse me" I say to get his attention, he turns to me with a disgusted look on his face. "Do you know how to get to the meeting room" I ask him.

"Go straight forward and you will get there" he says rudely before continuing his work. "Thanks" I say under my breath walking away.

I continue walking until I'm hit with the smell of food. After 5 more minutes of walking I come out to see the stair case.

"Hello is anyone here" I call out again, all of a sudden Cissy comes out of nowhere "oh hunny they are all in the meeting it started a little bit early, go in" she says ushering me towards the door. "Thankyou" I say to her before walking in.

I open the door to see everyone looking at me, I slowly walk over to where Jake is and sit down next to him. "I'm sorry for being late my Lord" I say to him.

"Could you share to everyone why your late" he says to me in his creepy ass voice.

"I took the floo powder to get here but it took me to a different fire place that I've never been near, so I had to walk around the place to find out where I was" I say with my head held low.

"Don't do it again, your quite useful and it would be a shame to lose you" he says to me before turning to everyone.

"I need you all to tell me your status report on your individual tasks" he says to us "starting with Mattheo"

Mattheo looks at his father "currently undone but will be done by the end of the night" he says unbothered.

"Good, now Molly" he says looking at her

"Done" she says to him

"Fantastic, Lorenzo?"

"It will be completed by next week when everyone's back in school" he says with his voice a little bit shaky.

"Fine, Daphne?"

"Done" she says with a scared look on her face.

"Fantastic, now Pansy?"

"Incomplete" she says

"Why's that?" He asks her

"I haven't seen him my Lord, he's disappeared for this week but rumours have it he will be back next week" she says to him

"Fair, Draco?"

"It's in the school, I'm currently working on it" he tell's Voldemort

"You have 3 months to complete this task draco do not mess it up like your idiotic father does"

"I won't my Lord" Draco says

"Very well, Blaise?"

"Done"

"Now, Theodore?"

"It's complete" he says with a smirk

"Fantastic, Jake?"

"Complete" he says with a shaky voice.

"Finally, Allison?" He says looking at me

"Completed the day it was given to me" I tell him.

"Very well" he says before turning to all of us "I need all of you to keep an eye on Harry Potter. Whether that means befriending him or whatever I need reports for whenever I call in you" he says to us

We all say 'yes my Lord' in unison before we get excused out for all the other death eaters meetings.

"You all look beautiful" I say to Daphne, molly and Pansy, "says you, you look bloody gorgeous" Molly says to me

"No I don't" I say to them, "yes you do" Mattheo says from behind me.

I turn to him and give him a peck on his lips, "you look handsome"

"And you look gorgeous" he says looking at my makeup. "Evelyn did it for me" I say to him.

"Well she did a bloody fantastic job" he says kissing my neck.

He continued until a heard a cough from behind me, I turn around to see a tall girl with curly hair looking at me with disgust.

Molly clears her voice before speaking "Allison this is Iris, mine and mattheo's half sister"

"Hello Iris" I say to her, she looks at me but ignores me and talks to Mattheo.

"Mattheooo" she says in a whiny voice, "can you help me zip my dress up"

"No" he says flatly, "why not?" She says still in a whiny voice.

"Because your my half sister and it's weird" he says flatly again, "but you would help molly"

"That's because molly is my sister" he says to her, "so am I" she says to him. "Yeah but i actually like molly" he says to her.

Her face drops and looks angry, I couldn't help myself but laugh. She looks at me and storms away.

"Now I understand what you ment by she wouldn't like me" I say to molly.

"It's always like this" she says to me.

The party started and we all danced and enjoyed ourselves.

The time is currently 12, I go out into the hallway to find a fireplace so I can floo home.

I go down into a corridor and see 2 figures making out, I go to walk away until I hear his voice.

Mattheo

I turn around and see a glimpse of light shining on his face. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" I shout storming towards him.

He steps away and sees me"Allison it ain't what it looks like"

"Oh so you aren't weren't just making out with a French girl" I say going up to his face.

"Uh" he says that's all he says

"We are done, don't even think about following me" I say turning away from him with tears streaming down my face.

"Allie"he says grabbing my hand.

"Don't. You. Fucking. Touch. Me" I say swiping my hand from him

"Allie"  he starts again

"Don't call me that, only my friends can" I say walking away from him

"Princess" he calls out

"Don't. We are done" i say running away.

I walk back into the main corridor and see Jake. I rush over to him. He sees me and asks what's wrong.

"He's a cheat, He's a fucking cheat" I cry into his chest

"Who?" He says dumbly

"Mattheo, that's who I just caught him kissing a random French girl. It's nice to know he has a type" I say to him

"That git" Jake starts to walk off

I grab his shoulder "Don't I'm going home" I say to him.

"Enjoy your night" I say giving him a weak smile.

I find a fire place and grab some floo "Rosier Estate" I whisper with tears streaming down my face.

————————————————————————

- 2891 words

A/N : So I was going to make it that Mattheo killed Jake because Jake was supposed to die like 20 chapters ago, but I couldn't.

I love Jake to much to make him die so Jake is living and instead Mattheo is a cheater.

Also I'm almost at 10k reads, like you guys this is huge to me so Thankyou xxx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48.5K 666 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
91.2K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
671K 9.2K 46
She got her heart broken by none other than Draco Malfoy during the beginning of her fifth year. Will Mattheo Riddle piece it back together or break...
18.1K 180 23
Y/N Parkinson, sister of Pansy Parkinson, joins Hogwarts in her sixth year. Uptil now she was going to Beauxbatons, because of something that happene...