His Favorite Crime ā€¢ Andy Bar...

By chrissybaeevans

After taking a last minute business trip, lies and secrets of the past slowly begin to unravel. Newton's dis... More

Chapter 1' His Favorite Crime
Chapter 2' Traitor
Chapter 3' Enough For You
Chapter 4' Happier
Chapter 5' Deja Vu
Chapter 6' 1 Step Forward, Three Steps Back
Chapter 7' Good 4 You
Chapter 8' Hope Ur Ok
Chapter 9' Brutal
Chapter 10' Somewhere Only We Know
Chapter 11' Time after Time
Chapter 12' Nostalgia
Chapter 13' Too Little Too Late
Chapter 14' Good Luck Andy!
Chapter 15' New Friends & Shoes
Chapter 16' Color Accents
Chapter 17' Tick, Tick, Tick.
Chapter 18' I'm All Here
Chapter 19' Heavy Heart
Chapter 20' Void
Chapter 22' Pradalicious!
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 1
Chapter 23' Before He Cheats - Part 2
Chapter 24' Chamomile
Chapter 25' Rough Patch
Chapter 26' Manila Secrets
Chapter 27' Force of Habit
Chapter 28' Special Guest

Chapter 21' Knocked Up?

1.1K 64 42
By chrissybaeevans

Hi my lovelies, here we are your favorite part of the day! You guys want more Andy, I'll give YOU more Andy😍

...................................
Chapter Twenty One 🐣 : Knocked Up?
......................................

Warnings; Andy returning to work, a little Deja vu moment, Ari being a stupid, smart, man. Livvie being Livvie. Steve being Steve, however he's def trying to be better. Little angst, mostly fluffy, relieving piece of information!

• Andy •

You haven't answered any of Andy's texts or calls, which tells him you probably blocked him. Or someone blocked him at least.

"Good morning, Mr.B!" The owner of Crispy Coffee, John, was one of the faces very excited to see Andy this raining morning.

"Good morning, John," Andy smiles, just a little bit, this is the third person since he got out of his car that their eyes brighten, and a big smile formed on their as they recognized him and said hello.

"Good to have you back, Barber," John hands Andy the usual, and Andy just feels glad he even remembers what his usual was.

John rests his arms against the opening of his coffee truck, as Andy took his first sip, "that's really good." Andy remembers this coffee being very damn good. He's glad nothing has changed.

"Andy!" A voice calls out and he turns to see who it is, just a familiar face.

Jessi rushes down the steps of the district to finally get to see her old boss, who she hasn't seen in a while and despite his grumpiness and angry faces everyday - she missed him.

Despite it all Andy is a good man, she grew up next to him and his ex wife along with Jake, so she knows Andy didn't deserve anything that happened to him.

"Andy, oh, it's so good to see you!" Jessi comes close and puts her hand on Andy's arm, not wanting to invade his privacy by just hugging him.

Andy wasn't a hugger if she remembers well.

"Jessi," Andy smiles, she looks much more mature and older than the last he saw of her. She was just 22 years old, and now she was in her mid twenties.

"Here, let me take your umbrella," Jessi offers, the pair say goodbye to John, and walk up the stairs.

"We are so glad to have you back. You're one of the best prosecutors Boston has, and we're thankful." Jessi explains, her words much more confident now, not like the scared younger Jessi who would be struggling with her sentences.

"How is your brother? Your parents?" Andy moved away from his old house, after Ari put it on the market and Laurie went to jail.

And because he doesn't live in that neighborhood anymore, Jake attends a different middle school than Jessi's brother.

"Oh, he's good! He's a little teenager now. My parents are well, I don't live there anymore, but I'm basically always there still."

Andy nods, and chuckles, "that's kind of how that goes whenever you move out." Andy wouldn't know though because his dad is still in jail, and his mom abandoned him when he was young, and he really just graduated from college, moved in with Laurie and had Jake.

There wasn't any "childhood" home for him to go to. At least one with warm, loving parents in it.

Andy notices Jessi's hand shines, he looks to see a small ring on her ring finger, "did you get married?"

Jessi shakes her head, "no, my girlfriend gave this to me last Christmas. It's a promise ring. I moved into her place, at first my parents didn't accept."

"You movin' out or the relationship?" Andy doesn't know what has gotten into him, before he wouldn't ask these many questions because he doesn't care for people's personal life.

Maybe his brain just knows it needs a distraction from you. A major one.

"Both," Jessi helps Andy get through the crowded lobby and onto the elevator.

"But later they did accept us, and now we are constantly going on trips, eating dinner at their house..."

Andy smiles, "good for you, Jess, good for you."

Instead of moping around at home, Andy's decided to get back into the swing of things and go back to work. After completing some cases at home, Andy's back in his office. Where he spent endless days and nights trying to crack cold cases.

And, where he got to know you - and where he ultimately handed you his heart completely, no other keeper of his heart but you.

• Ari & Lana •

"Mornin'," Ari kisses Lana's shoulder, just waking up and feeling the warmth the bed and his wife provided for him throughout the night.

It was a rainy day, he can hear the rain pattering on the windows which meant Livvie would sleep in this morning.

Lana had already been awake, she had been awake since 4am, as she rushed down to the first floor bathroom to throw up.

Now she was currently trying not to throw up now. Covering her mouth with her hand.

It was the smell of the leftover chicken from last night that she put in the fridge, yeah, she could smell it from her bedroom all the way upstairs...

"I was thinking I could go make you your espresso," Ari's rough voice speaks, his voice is always so deep in the mornings, "and I could make you breakfast in bed." He kisses her arm, trying to wake her up, unaware she already was.

"We could cuddle while the princess wakes up, just have a lazy day," Ari suggests, taking his hand that was under Lana's hip and bringing her in closer to his warm body.

As fantastic as his plan sounds, as much as Lana wants to have some lazy rainy, morning sex with her hot husband, she wasn't feeling it at all.

She felt weak, and tired, and sick. And she didn't want Ari to see her like that.

Although Ari watched her give birth to Livvie, she still thought him watching her throw up was just divorce worthy.

With Livvie this throw up thing didn't happen, Lana was never sick in the mornings, all she felt was a cramping one night, and jokingly she took a test and bam, little Miss Olivia was on her way.

"I'm going to go to Y/n's," Lana announces, making Ari raise a brow as his wife sat up quickly.

"Oh," Ari realizes Lana had been awake the whole time, "alright, is everything okay, baby?"

"It's fine," Lana turns to face her husband, after being able to control the throw up that was currently making its way up her throat, so she puckers her lips tight and gives Ari a gentle quick kiss to not raise any suspicions, "I'm gonna shower."

"I'll shower with you," Ari's lips travel to her neck, down to her chest and she feels herself getting weaker -for an entire different reason.

• Y/n •

Steve went on another run this morning, and you didn't get any shut eye all night.

Your headache decided to accompany you today as well, so you were currently forcing yourself out of bed, slipping your robe on and heading downstairs, the house is so new the stairs don't creek, the house is just quiet. Silent.

You hug in around yourself as you reach for your tea and some Advil.

Heating up some water, you stare out into the kitchen floor, remembering how Steve didn't even do so much as comfort you last night.

Just because he was pissed he didn't get any.

Sometimes you wish you could tell your mom these things, tell her that Steve isn't the perfect Prince Charming she thinks he is.

You weren't feeling it today, you didn't want to go out and the fact that you had to go out later with Roxie made you feel even more queasy.

Two loud knocks interrupt you seeping your tea, Steve probably forgot to keep the garage door open so he could get back into the house.

A part of you wants to keep him out there. Looks like a cold, rainy day, maybe you could act like you were still sleeping.

"Y/n, sweetie! I'm having a crisis!" You blink the voice into realization, last time you checked Steve's voice was much deeper.

"And it's chilly out here! M' freezing my nipples off!"

Lana. Definitely Lana, you sort of smile at her arriving to your house unannounced, and rush to open the door for her. Her silhouette exposed through the blurred glass.

"Oh thank god," You open the door and welcome her in, after she gives you a gentle hug, you see she drove Ari's mustang here.

So, something is up.

"I'm freaking out." You know you don't have to ask because Lana will tell you either way, she takes her jacket off, exposing the little marks she had on her throat, "and I know I should've told you. But then you told me you thought you were too...so I..."

You smile amused, and stir some honey into your tea, paying attention as the both of you sat on the kitchen island, "you got a little something," you motion your own neck but in reality you mean hers.

Lana stops talking, and tries to quickly figure out what you were referring to, "oh! Ari," she waves her hand, no big deal, "he's just enjoying the fact that my boobs and my ass are bigger. So it makes him feral. Yet, my husband is a damn attorney and he can't put together the signs that I'm...pregnant."

"WHAT?" You shriek, you didn't think that was where this conversation was going.

"At least I think so! Y/n, I need tea, I need what you're drinking because that smells fucking fantastic, and I could smell it from when I parked," Lana watches you get up and do your best to make her a cup of tea.

But you can't process this, "WHAT?"

Lana laughs, being inhaling deeply, "and well, since you also said you may be pregnant too, wait fuck is Steve here?"

You shake your head, not knowing if you should tell Lana what happened last night. The signs you saw. You know she'd make you leave him in a second.

"No, he's out on a run," You respond, seeping Lana's tea before walking back to give it to her.

She exhales, "okay, perfect," she brings the mildly hot mug to her lips, "guess we'll be taking two tests."

• Andy •

"So, you should know Andy," Jessi beings to speak as the two walk onto Andy's old work floor. Before multiple coworkers and people were greeting Andy, and telling him how happy they were to have him back.

"What were you saying, Jessi?" After all the commotion settled down, Andy still remebered Jessi was trying to tell him something. He didn't just brush it off.

"That, unfortunately," but she's interrupted yet again, when Andy's boss approaches him with a very attractive woman.

"Barber," his boss extends his hand and Andy shakes it, "glad to have you back. We missed ya. I see Jessi made sure you didn't forget the way back to your office."

Everyone chuckles, including the new girl that was currently eyeing Andy right now, "Andy, this is your new assistant, Ruth. Jessi is now assistant to our newest attorney, Fred."

Andy gives one look at Ruth, he gulps just briefly, she's young but not too young, she's pretty, she seems nice and polite, and smart if she landed a job in the prosecutors office.

"Can I have a word...in your office?" Andy and his boss quickly walk to his office.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asks, he's worked with Andy for many years, they both share the same amount of time here in the district.

"Jessi is my assistant, I want her. I don't want a new assistant. She knows me. I don't want to have to train someone else again."

There's no other assistant better than you, you always could guess Andy's mood before he even said anything, you knew how he liked his coffee, his papers organized, the time of day he liked to have meetings.

He doesn't want to have to make yet another relationship with yet another assistant.

"Andy, Jessi is with Fred, what the hell you want me to do?" Ryan puts his hands up, like it was the hardest thing in the world.

There was a scowl to Andy's lips now, "put the new one with Fred. And give me Jessi."

"I can't do that Ands, Jessi and Fred are working on the home invasions three towns over. They're already knee deep, I won't pull out Jessi, and put Ruth in just for Fred to catch her up and waste time. They're this close to cracking it." Ryan takes a deep breath and puts his hand on Andy's shoulder.

Seeing and remembering everything Andy had been through, he decides to cut him some slack and show some compassion,

"Listen, I'll do what I can after they win this case. I'll get it approved by the board to make the switch. But for now, just have Ruth do paper trails and get you coffee. You look like you need another cup."

• Y/n & Lana •

"Is he coming?" Lana asks as you nervously wait by your bedroom window to see if Steve was coming anytime soon.

It's been a while, and his runs usually lasts about half an hour, and it's been more than one hour. Oh well, a part of you doesn't really care if he doesn't want to come home. Let him throw a fit. See if you care.

"No," you announce, heading back to the bathroom where Lana was sitting on her bottom at the floor of the bathroom.

You sit down next to her.

With your test beside hers, and your phones counting the seconds left for a life changing moment.

You close your eyes, and press your forehead to your knees, silently hoping it'd come out negative, but in the possibility it came to he positive, you were just going to have to deal with it.

Lana on the other hand was hoping it was positive, she also hopes it's a boy, a baby boy for her husband to spoil and her daughter to dress up. Ari is such a good father, and she couldn't imagine having kids with anyone else.

She couldn't imagine having another best friend to support her through it all other than you.

A thin piece of square piece of toilet paper covered each test, you take a deep breath, Lana can sense you are worried, uneasy, so she grabs your hand before you reach for the stick, and gives you a big hug, a hug so needed that you tear up.

She knows Steve isn't your dream guy, she knows you didn't want this life with him, at least at the time she met you anyway, but she feels maybe you've moved on. Maybe you really did love Steve and not Andy.

• Ari •

"Unca' Steeeb!" Livvie points out the window of the car to show where Steve was jogging down the sidewalk and up the driveway of the house.

Ari hops out of his car, he knows he shouldn't be so pushy and get Lana her space, but he could just sense something was wrong when Lana quickly got ready (after he kept her a good while in the shower) and left to your house.

He just wants to make sure Lana is okay. Should he have waited for her to get home? Yes.

But what can he do, he's obsessed over Lana, that's the love of his life, his queen, his whole world revolves around her.

"Let's go see if we can catch up to him, Liv," Ari quickly unbuckles his daughter, she was in a cute fall outfit, with pretty boots, and a cute hoodie that said, "Daddy's Girl,"

Ari puts Olivia on her own two feet, she bolts to catch up to Steve, while Ari shut the car door and locked it, and jogged to catch up with his two year old, to be near her just in case she fell.

And she did tumble a few times, but nothing serious, she giggled as she got up on her own and kept runnin'

"Unca' Steeb!" Olivia shouts, squealing as she looked back to see her Dad trying to catch up to her, she treats life as a game. And it was so much fun!

• Steve •

Steve takes his Airpods off when he thinks he hears someone calling his name, he turns to look and is pleasantly surprised to see Ari chasing after Olivia, as they approached closer.

"Hey Livvie!" Steve walks closer to meet Olivia half way, she jumps into his arms, and hugs him, Ari approaches too and the two men do a handshake.

"What are you guys doin' here?" Steve wonders, he's sweaty and panting from his run, it's the only time he can get a clear headspace. Normally he goes around the neighborhood, but today he alternated with walking and jogging downtown. And he made a much needed pit stop.

"Lana is here, I just wanted to make sure she's okay, she isn't picking up her cell." It's not unusual for Ari's mind to divert to divorce, there's been many cases where he had to represent a client because she just didn't love her husband anymore.

That simple, you just wake up one day and realize. Sad but true, and he was worried as fuck that that was what was happening right now.

"Oh Lana is here? She must've came after I left," Olivia watches Steve carefully as he spoke, she touches his heated face with her cold hands, his face was much softer than Uncle Andy's.

"Not Lana," Olivia shakes her head disapproving the way people said Mama's first name. Her name is Mama.

Steve and Ari chuckle, "let's get you inside, baby doll, it's too chilly out here. Summer is finally over," Steve sets Olivia down and she rushes into the garage, checking out your car and Uncle Steve's.

Ari picks up on something coming from Steve, was it guilt? Was it being standoffish? He doesn't know. But something was up. Steve wasn't moving, it was like he didn't want to go into the house.

"How are things going?" Ari decides to ease into it, Steve crossed his arms, as Ari kept his in his pockets.

Steve exhales, and wipes his fingers over his mouth, "She wants a dog. I've never had one so I never cared for one. Last night I don't know what got into her. She wouldn't let me touch her or comfort her."

• Y/n and Lana •

"Lana wait,"' you let the tears fall, you need to get this off your chest. You can't anymore, you need to tell her what was been going on. What's been happening. You need to know that if you are pregnant she is going to be there for you.

"Y/n, sweetie, what's wrong?" She frowns at you, and sits correctly to be able to face you, you do the same now both of you guys were facing each other. Still sitting on your bathroom floor.

"I...I...was washing Steve's clothes last night and I smelled perfume. Not something I wear, and I just..." you choke up, "...I am scared, there's others..." you feel so embarrased saying this.

Lana licks her lips and closes her eyes, she's heard that story before, and she stays quiet for a really long time before grabbing your hands, "listen, I know it looks bad, and I will fucking kill him and you know it too if we find out it's true..."

"...If we weren't taking pregnancy tests and about to find out the results right now, I would've told you to leave him. But I-I know it's not that easy, because we have to take the fact that he may be the father of your baby into consideration and we can't be assuming things."

You looked so sad, and it breaks Lana's heart, up until now Steve has been good, yes maybe a little controlling but she didn't know about the perfume. That's a major setback.

"Was it only one shirt?" Lana asks you, and you nod. It was just a blue dress shirt.

"Okay honey, it may be Nat's, I know how you found out may be worth freaking out over, but are there any other signs?" Lana is doing her best to calm you down, and remain a cool head about this.

You shake your head, "no." you sit up on the floor, wiping your tears, "let's um, let's do this."

"But are you okay?" Lana makes sure to ask, she couldn't read you these days.

"I am," you respond. She gives you another hug. You don't want to ruin her moment, if her symptoms were true and real, the smelling thing, the feeling sick thing, the enlarged breasts...then Lana was 100% pregnant and you didn't want to ruin that for her.

"It's gonna be okay, honey, whatever that test says, you're gonna be okay." She kisses your cheek, and then you guys take a moment before you guys take the tests in your hands and read the results.

It was upside down, so as you grab it you make sure to cover the result with your palm.

Were you actually ready to let Andy go? Was he right? Did Steve not know how to love you like he did?

It's like the test acted as a coin, heads for Steve, tails for Andy. But you couldn't possibly juggle with your life like that.

Turning the test over, you take a seat at the edge of the bathtub, your heart threatening to burst out of your chest.

There were signs, so many of them. Your mood swings, your cravings, even some cramping...was that your mind playing tricks on you?

Flipping the test over, you shut your eyes when they laid on the result,

Not Pregnant

After convincing yourself that you were for sure pregnant, after Steve practically persuading you too that he was confident he knocked you up...

It was all wrong. He was wrong.

And so were you.

You look to Lana, and she has a big smile on her face, crying as she laughed and pressed a hand to her chest, "he fucking knocked me up again."

You grab her and hug her tight, tight, tight, "Oh Lana," you can't help but feel happy for her.

"OH MY GOD, I'M PREGNANT!" She screams loud, trying to really grasp the situation, her new reality.

She looks to you, and you look at her, you and her both scream loud in joy, hugging and jumping around the bathroom.

• Ari & Steve •

Ari puts a comforting hand on Steve's back, "it's alright, man, she's probably just going through something. And getting a dog I think will be perfect for you guys. You have the backyard for it, just make sure you get a dog that's good around kids. Our dog loves Livvie."

As Steve takes in the advice, both men are startled to hear loud screams from inside the house. Olivia rushes to her Dad after exploring Steve's old football stuff somewhere in the garage.

After Ari takes Olivia into his arms, and follows Steve into the house, the men quickly scan the first floor for the girls or any intruders. Nothing there, Steve is much faster because he isn't holding a child, so he bolts to the stairs, "Y/N?!" He shouts for you.

Ari tries to keep up behind him, "LANA!"

The men quickly check the rooms, trying to find you guys, you guys keep screaming. But Steve can't find where you were. His heart was racing, palms sweaty at the thought of something bad happening to you.

"Daddy, what's happening," Olivia frowns, on the verge of crying only because the expression on her Dad's face and her Uncle's face was really worrying and scary.

"It's gonna be okay, baby," Ari tries to soothe his two year old, as he follows Steve into his bedroom, "we're looking for Mommy and Aunt Y/n."

Where they both find you girls hugging and screaming and jumping about the master bathroom.

About what? That's what they wanted to desperately know.

A/N💚:

okay cliffhanger, sort of, don't worry next part I have written up, I just wanna give you guys time to read and process this chapter heheh 💚 OKAY so we are NOT pregnant thank the heavens.

Imagine co-parenting with Steve? No thanks! Next part will be more Roxie, who has interesting pieces of information to tell us...

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, I won't get tired of saying it, I love you all, I'll see your beautiful usernames & selves in the next update 🥰

AND, if you liked this part, enjoy a mini additional part below! 🐶

Steve enters the pet shop right in the heart of downtown, his hoodie a bit damp from the accumulated sweat since he jogged all the way from the house here.

"Hi sir, welcome to Cutie Paws, how can we help you today?" A young college aged girl appears and gives Steve a warm smile. He shakes his head which confuses her, no he's not going there. Not going to happen.

"Sorry," He takes a deep breath, "You guys got puppies or kittens?"

The girl nods, "yes, right this way," following the girl to the back, into a separate room, where there was some kind of play pen, with multiple puppies and a separate for the kittens.

Steve watches them all, they were pretty cute, he licks his lips and stuffs his hands into his hoodie pocket, "are you looking to adopt?" the girl speaks.

"Yes," Steve bends down to pet a little puppy on his head, the puppy yips at him, and the others rush to go get some nice pets too from the friendly stranger, "I want to surprise my wife."

The girl smiles again politely, "how sweet, I can let you know all our adoption processes, and the requirements we need before you do officially adopt."

"Yeah, no yeah sure," Steve chuckles as the puppies fight for his attention, all of them making baby barks, he uses both hands to pet as many as he could. Maybe having a dog at home wouldn't be so bad, "however much I have to pay, I'll pay it, that doesn't matter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 472 12
Five boys...five different love stories. Read about Hayden, Andy, Steve, Colin and Johnny love stories and how they realize love isn't at all what t...
10.6K 445 40
[Completed āœØāœ…] One night stand with an unknown man she met in the bar because she was just drunk. What can go wrong? Or maybe her whole life can cha...
624K 31.4K 24
ā†³ ā [ ILLUSION ] āž ā” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ā” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, a powerful d...
2K 70 21
On a whim, after viewing the most gut wrenching video sent to her by accident, a one night stand occurs. Something that was meant to be nothing. Litt...