Across the Universe | D. Djar...

Von legoellis

"I'll find you again. I Promise." Celeste always knew she was different, she just didn't know why. But when... Mehr

Playlist
The mandalorian
Stormtroopers.
The child
Jawas
The mudhorn
The Sin
Ladders, farmers and Rebels
It takes a village
Defend and Protect
I'm not jealous.
The mechanic
The assassin
Betrayal
The ex crew
The prison
Revenge
Old friends
Nevarro
The Empire
As the world caves in
Unsteady
The sacrifice
The aftermath
You will not die by my hand
The imposter
The little things
More is not merrier
The Krayt Dragon
Ambush
The crash
Spiders
The New Republic
Four times
Home
Bo-Katan
A moment of rest
The Imperial Lab
Saviour
The Jedi
A change of plans
You are everything to me
Like my father before me
The tragedy
The enemy of my enemy
Brown eyes
Hope
The plan
The rescue
Goodbye's are not forever
Heartache
Memories
The lonely warrior
Just within reach
A Mandalorian and A Jedi
Ad'ika
New beginnings
A vacation
The apostate
Damn pirates
We are one
Anxious Astromech
Mandalore
The cursed planet
The monster in the deep
Another dogfight
The covert
The Raptor
Heroes
Saving Nevarro
Plazir-15
Battle droids
The unexpected culprit
A bad present
The Survivors
The Great Forge
Escapee's
Clones
Written in song
A visit from the past
Deja vu
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Stronger together

476 27 8
Von legoellis

I gripped my sabers tightly in my hands as the next door hissed open. Din and I stood close together as we checked the room for any sign of Moff Gideon. There was a massive blue hologram in the center of the room, but other than that it seemed to be entirely empty.

A hissing sound suddenly came from behind us and both Din and I spun around. My muscles tensed as the door we had entered through quickly slid shut, trapping us in the dark room. Din quickly walked over to the door and attempted to open it again, but it was to no avail. He pressed the button a couple of times and it still wouldn't open.

The door at the opposite side of the room suddenly slid open, causing me to turn around again. I held my sabers out in front of me as I prepared to fight whoever was about to walk through that door.

"My clones were finally going to be perfect." Moff Gideon loudly said. Din, Grogu and I quickly moved behind some pillars at the side of the room.

"The best part of me but improves by adding the one thing I never had. The Force. I was isolating the potential to wield the Force, and incorporating it into an unstoppable army. And you smothered them before they could draw their first breath." Moff Gideon said angrily. Din suddenly jumped out from where he was hiding and shot at Moff Gideon.

The blaster bolts only ricocheted off of his beskar armor. Once Din stopped firing, Moff Gideon shot a missile towards us. Din jumped out of the way as the weapon quickly sped past us and exploded upon impact with a wall.

I shielded my eyes from the intensity of the light that emitted from the blast. Grogu whimpered quietly at the loud noise. Din then ran around the corner and began to fire at Moff Gideon again. I heard the sound of his jetpack firing up and beskar armor colliding. I pushed myself around the corner and began to make my way into the room.

Din was pushing Moff Gideon across the floor but Moff Gideon somehow overpowered him and threw him over his shoulder. Din groaned as he landed harshly on his side.

Moff Gideon started to stalk towards Din as he was laying on the ground. I raised my hand and used the force to push him as hard as I could, causing him to stumble and fall onto the ground. I walked over to him and aimed my sabers at his throat.

"I've been waiting for this." I stated with a slight snarl.

"So have I." Moff Gideon said with anger in his voice. He then jumped up onto his feet and attempted to throw a punch at me. Luckily I managed to dodge it and bring one of my sabers down on his arm. The beskar alloy hissed at the contact of my blade, I could see it start to melt ever so slightly. But Moff Gideon quickly swung his other fist at me. He managed to push his fist into my jaw, causing me to stumble back with a quiet groan.

Din then appeared out of nowhere and pounced on him. I regained my footing as the two men began to throw punches at each other. Din groaned as Moff Gideon landed a hard punch to the side of his head. Moff Gideon then grabbed Din around his throat and threw him to the ground. Moff Gideon then attempted to smash his fist down on Din but he managed to roll out of the way just in time.

I took a step forward, preparing myself to fight Moff Gideon again, when a familiar electrical crackling came from a doorway in front of me. I tightened my grip on my blades as three men in red cloaks came storming out. Din and I stood side by side as the cloaked men stood in front of us. They quickly advanced on us and closed a tight circle around us.

I quickly brought both of my blades up and blocked two of the men from hitting me with their large batons. I pushed back against them and pushed them away. They stumbled ever so slightly but very quickly came back swinging. I blocked and dodged their blows, trying to stop them from touching me with the electrical part of the weapon. I managed to slice into the leg of one of the men which slowed him down significantly.

My attention was suddenly drawn away from the two men I was fighting when I heard Din yell in pain. I looked over my shoulder automatically to see him pinned to the ground by the third man. His electrical baton was pushed into his back, causing the current to flow over him in sharp waves. My distraction allowed for the other two men to gain the upper hand.

A sharp jolting pain ran through my shoulder as one of the men pushed their baton into me. I yelped and spun back around. The second one hit me in the face and I fell over onto the ground. I then heard the sound of Grogu crying angrily. I weakly turned my head to look over at him as he began to repeatedly hit the no button on IG-12.

Grogu unfortunately drew the attention of the three cloaked men. They began to walk menacingly over to Grogu, leaving Din and I on the floor.

"No!" I called out as I scrambled to my feet. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. Din cried out as well as he quickly got up and began to chase after the three men as well. Moff Gideon shot a small explosive at Din's back and caused him to fall over. I wanted to stop and see if he was okay, but I couldn't leave Grogu by himself with those men.

A sharp wire suddenly wrapped around my ankle, causing me to fall onto my face and drop my sabers on the ground. I struggled against the wire as I began to be pulled back. I saw Din try to reach Grogu, but the doors closed on him, trapping the child inside with three cloaked warriors.

I clenched my jaw as I spun around on the floor to face Moff Gideon. I struggled out of the right wire and raised both of my hands towards him. Moff Gideon attempted to raise his fist to shoot at me, but I didn't give him the chance. I pushed him back with the force, causing him to fly up into the air. The Moff landed a few meters away from us with a heavy groan.

I then pushed myself up onto my feet and raised both my hands towards my fallen weapons. The two sabers left the ground and flew Into my outstretched hands. Moff Gideon had made his way across the platform towards me. He raised his fist and shot flames out of his vambrace, but I used the force to stop the flames from touching me. Din then swooped in and tackled Moff Gideon.

The two men scrambled on the ground for a moment before they got up. Din sent a hard punch to Moff Gideon's head, causing him to stumble on his feet slightly. Din threw another punch at him, but Moff Gideon grabbed his fist and pushed him to the ground. Din groaned in pain from the tightness of his grasp, He then fell to the ground in front of Moff Gideon. I quickly stepped in between them and ignited my sabers, protecting my Riduur from him.

I swooped my blades down towards Moff Gideon and he raised his arms up. My blades connected with the Beskar alloy, I could see the black painted metal begin to heat up and turn a bright hot red.

Moff Gideon was suddenly knocked over by a fast moving object. Bo-Katan tackled him to the ground, using her jetpack as momentum.

"I've got this. Go save your kid." Bo-Katan said to Din and I. I nodded to her in thanks and turned on my heels, quickly making my way towards the door. I could hear Din's footsteps close behind me as we raced to save Grogu from the cloaked men.

I pressed the button at the side of the door and it slid open to reveal the three men standing over Grogu. My heart jumped in my chest at the sight. Din quickly shot his blaster at the man in the middle. The three men turned around to face us as we stormed into the room with our weapons hot. 

Din shot at every single one of them as I engaged one of the men. His electric baton clashed with my sabers. I dodged and blocked all of his blows, taking note of Grogu using the force to aid the both of us in the fight as one of the men went flying past me. The man raised his baton to try and bring it down upon me, but I jammed my saber straight through his chest, causing him to collapse onto the ground.

I then turned around to face another one of the men, this one seemed to have an electrical whip. He wrapped the whip around one of my sabers and tried to pull it out of my grasp. I held on tightly and brought my second saber down onto the whip, cutting it in half.

A blaster bolt then flew past my shoulder and hit the man straight in the chest, causing him to collapse. I turned around to see that the other man had already been taken care of by Din. "Thanks." I said with a small smile.

"No problem Cyar'ika." Din said breathlessly

The both of us then turned to Grogu who was staring up at us with wide eyes.

"You did good, kid." Din said softly

"Let's go help Bo." I said to Din. He nodded and the three of us walked out of the room and back onto the landing pad.

"The darksaber is gone. You've lost everything. Mandalorians are weak once they lose their trinkets." I heard Moff Gideon say. We walked out of the door to see him standing over Bo. She had lost her hemelt and the darksaber.

"Mandalorians are stronger together." She said just as Din pulled the trigger of his blasters. He fired rapidly at Moff Gideon, causing him to drop his electric spear and stumble away from Bo.

A massive rumble interrupted our fight. The ground shook and caused all of us to fall to the ground. Sparks and fire began to fall from above as the ground continued to rumble. Din immediately began to fire at Moff Gideon again, and Moff Gideon fired back, causing Din to fall to his knees again. I threw one of my sabers towards him. It spun around in the air and cut through some of his armor, causing him to groan loudly. I brought my saber back to my hand with the force.

More sparks continued to rain down on us as the rumbling and crashing got louder and louder. Another wave of shaking caused us all to fall to the ground again. Moff Gideon very quickly attempted to shoot at us again, but Grogu pushed him back with the force, causing him to slide across the ground.

The source of the rumbling grew closer and I realised that they had crashed the imperial ship into the cavern. Moff Gideon raised his blaster and attempted to shoot at Grogu, but Din fired at his blaster and knocked it out of his hand. I could now see the tip of the burning ship as it grew closer.

Both Din and I sat on either side of Grogu as the rumbling continued. Bo-Katan slid towards us and brought up her shield. She put it in front of Grogu in a small attempt at protecting him from the oncoming blast.

The fire from the ship suddenly erupted. A wave of hot flames began to surge towards us. The fire destroyed Moff Gideon as he raised his arms and accepted his fate. I raised my hands and just as the fire approached us, I made a force field with the force to protect us.

I could feel a familiar pull from the force that told me that Grogu was also helping me with keeping the fire away. The two of us created a small bubble as the fire rushed past us. The heat from the flames was intense as I focused solely on keeping everyone safe.

After a couple of minutes, the intense wave of fire died down, allowing Grogu and I to relax. I let out a sigh of relief and sat down on the ground next to Grogu.

"Good job." I said to him with a gentle smile as Din and Bo stood up. They looked around at the burnt remains of the Imperial base.

Bo glanced over her shoulder at me and shot me a small smile. "Nice job, Jedi." I returned the smile as I continued to sit on the slightly burnt floor. Exhaustion was tugging at me and all I wanted to do was rest, for maybe several cycles.

A/n- getting closer to the end of season 3 😭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35.2K 735 16
Another bounty hunter becomes an unexpected, but welcome, tag along when it comes to tracking and protecting the little green guy. Din wasn't expecti...
189K 6.5K 49
"You have me. Until every star in the galaxy dies, Din Djarin, You have me." ---- Jeyna Ryn comes from a long line of fierce Mandalorian warriors, a...
3.4K 234 14
Cressida Orion is on the run, trying to escape her past and present. Din Djarin is a hard core bounty hunter, who's still struggling with returning...