π˜Όπ™‰π™π™„-π™ƒπ™€π™π™Š [Dark Deku...

Af SteveTheAlbino

(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them... Mere

Ch 1: '(Y/n) Midoriya: Dark Origins'
Ch 2: 'You Don't Know What You Got'
Ch 3: 'Blame It On My Youth'
Ch 4: 'The Only Thing That Matters'
Ch 5: 'Fighting The Gravity'
Ch 6: 'Easy Target'
Ch 7: 'Give Me One Good Reason'
Ch 8: 'Going Away To College'
Ch 9: 'Pathetic'
Ch 10: 'Wasting Time'
Ch 11: 'More Then You'll Ever Know'
Ch 12: 'Hungover You'
Ch 14: 'Up All Night'
Ch 15: 'Action'
Ch 16: 'Roller Coaster'
Ch 17: 'Anthem'
Ch 18: 'Degenerate'
Ch 19: 'Strings'
Ch 20: 'One More Time'
Ch 21: 'Remember To Forget Me'
Ch 22: 'Cynical'
Ch 23: 'When I Was Young'
Ch 24: 'Feeling This'
Ch 25: 'First Date'
Ch 26: 'Rabbit Hole'
Ch 27: 'All The Small Things'
Ch 28: 'Dammit'
Ch 29: 'One For All'
Ch 30: 'Fear No More'
Ch 31: 'King In Green'
Ch 32: 'Lie to Me'

Ch 13: 'No Future'

5.1K 325 285
Af SteveTheAlbino

[BRAND NEW CHAPTER! BRAND NEW CHAPTER! A moment I thought I'd never get to see after everything, but...Here we are. A completely brand new chapter to this book. In recent weeks this story has really regained some traction. And it'll be really interesting to see what you guys think about this brand new chapter. So, yeah, we've waited long enough. So let's just get straight into it!!!! ANTI-HERO IS BACK!!! CAN I GET A YEEAH?!!!!]

[Fun Fact: Before Wattpad decided to go John Wattpad on my old account, I actually have about 6k words done of this chapter. AND IT WAS SO GOOD! So it might take a little while for me to get back into writing this world. But I'll try to do the best I can!]
__________________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

The sound of crowded voices flooded the surrounding area. A plethora of students wearing the U.A. High Physical Education uniforms as they stood before the starting line of the race that was about to take place. The very first game of this year's Sports Festival was just about to begin, and currently, all the First Year Students could be seen gathered around in various groups as they awaited for the race to begin. 

Most took the turn to hang around their classmates. But for (Y/n), he stood alone. A tired yawn escaped his lips as he scratched the back of his head. The sound of faint music played in the background as two white cords flew from his ears. He was the literal definition of cool, calm, and collected. Which caused some of his onlooking classmates to watch in awe and jealousy. Then again, that wasn't really anything different for them.

Kaminari: "How can he be so damn calm?"

Mineta: "(Y/n) is so cool."

Sato: "Even when he's just standing there."

Mineta: "...That's what so cool about it."

He silently followed after Sato's comment. As the line of sight continued down the line, a few other familiar faces could be seen.

Sero: "I don't know about the rest of you. But I'm beyond nervous. Everyone is going to be watching us."

Kirishima: [Scratches back of head] "Tell me about it. I don't know how I'll go for this race..."

Kaminari: "You're speaking facts, brother. My Quirk's not exactly good at running. I'm kinda worried."

Mineta: "You're worried! How do you think I feel? I'm not even four feet tall and I've gotta deal with all this?" [Mutters in dispair] "I'm gonna get crushed by everyone around me..."

Sero: "Haha! Don't worry, Mineta. I'm sure it won't be that bad. I mean, you're just going up against other students. I'm sure no one out here is going to hurt you."

Mineta: "Sero...Bakugo literally called me The Lion King's Dad. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THAT MOVIE?! HE DIES! I'M GOING TO DIE!"

Kirishima: "I'm sure Bakugo was just joking."

"I was never more serious in my whole life."

Kirishima: "Huh?"

Upon casting his gaze to the left, Kirishima was greeted by the blank expression of Bakugo, who stared off into the distance as he drank from an energy drink.

Kirishima: "Bakugo?!"

Bakugo: "...Yo?"

As soon as the others caught the attention of the scruffy blonde, they immediately jumped into action.

Sero: "Bakugo! You gotta tell us! How is (Y/n) so calm?!"

Sato: "There's gotta be something!"

Kaminari: "He's totally talking to more girls, isn't he?" [Groans in pain] "Why can't he just leave any for us!"

The worst of all was Mineta, who out of nowhere pounced onto Bakugo's body, grabbing the boy by the shoulders as he cried before his very eyes.

Mineta: "BAKUGO! PLEASE! LET ME HANG WITH YOU AND (Y/N)...I don't wanna turn into a dead lion."

Bakugo: "Ha! LAME!" [Shoves Mineta to the ground] "Look, you guys really wanna know why (Y/n) is so calm?"

"YES!"

The words came all the sudden in a combined combination. Even Mineta rose from the dead to hear Bakugo's reply. And the anticipation only grew as the blonde leaned in. A smile crossing his lips when finally he responded.

Bakugo: "Well, really, the only reason (Y/n) isn't afraid of this race is because...HE'S AWESOME! HA!"

Sero: "W-What?"

Bakugo: "It's that simple! My boy is elite. And, unfortunately for you guys...You ain't. But don't fret. I'm sure you won't die...All of you anyway." [Turns to Mineta] "You probably will though, Worm."

Mineta: "H-Hey!"

He cried in fear before a wave of tears rushed down Mineta's face. The sound of Bakugo cackling as he continued on his way echoed as Kaminari patted the defeated worm on the back. All the while the others gathered around them, also soaked in defeat. The only one who was able to muster a somewhat smile was Kirishima. 

Kirishima: "D-Don't worry guys. Bakugo was only joking around. Trust me!"

Kaminari: "Trust you? Why?"

Sero: "How would you know if he's joking?"

Kirishima: "Ah...Because I'm totally bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo?" [Smirks] "Don't worry, guys, once you get to know the bros like me. You'll come to understand these things."

A proud smile was quick to find Kirishima's face as he gladly reminded his friends that he was bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo. However, his smile suddenly dropped when he glanced to his side to see the defeated looks of Kaminari and Sero still remaining, this time, it was for their friend.

Kaminari: "Poor Kirishima. He just doesn't learn, does he?"

Sero: [Sighs] "Let him live in fantasies, dude. At least he's happy."

Kirishima: "Fantasy? Guys! I really am bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo! I-I have lunch with them all the time!"

Mineta: "We all do, dude." [Mutters] "We're lucky enough to even have cool guys like them sit with us."

Sero: "You said it, brother."

Kaminari: "Agreed. Though it wouldn't hurt to finally have a chance with some girls when (Y/n) isn't around."

Kirishima just looked down at his defeated friends in confusion. But his confused look took a sudden defeated tone himself. And all due to the fact that his friends once more denied the fact that he was actually bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo. Kirishima knew he was! Unfortunately, the others didn't see it that way. Though, Kaminari was kinda right about the girl thing. A simple turn to the group of Class 1-A girls, who had also been staring in the direction of (Y/n), was all it would take.

Hagakure: "(Y/n) is so cool! I wish I could be that calm in a situation like this. I'm so nervous!"

Ashido: "He really is cool in everything he does."

Jiro: [Smiles] "I wonder what music he's listening to?"

Tsuyu: "(Y/n)'s butt also looks good in the training uniform."

"TSU!"

Tsuyu: "What?"

A blank expression rested on the frog-themed female's face as she turned to her friends. The girls just looked at her with various blushes, seen and unseen. One who wasn't blushing, was Yaoyorozu, who simply looked at the ground with a smile as she thought over the words (Y/n) had said earlier. He had agreed to come with her and her family to the theatre. She was so looking forward to it. It also made her completely forget about where she currently was. That was until out of nowhere Hagakure jumped to her side and hugged her.

Hagakure: "But if we're talking about anyone who should be nervous, it's totally gotta be Yaoyorozu~"

Yaoyorozu: [Lifts her head] "H-Huh? Me? Why do I have to be nervous? I'm very well capable of handling a race."

Jiro: [Grins] "Oh...We're not talking about the race~"

Ashido: "WE'RE TOTALLY TALKING ABOUT YOUR DATE WITH (Y/N), YAO-MOMO!!!"

Immediately Yaoyorozu's face was shadowed by a blush on her cheeks.

Yaoyorozu: "I-It's not a date, really. As I told Bakugo, I simply feel like I must repay (Y/n) for his kindness."

Jiro: "And your choice is taking him to a place where people sit so close together for hours where no one can interrupt you for as many hours? Riiight. Totally not a date."

Yaoyorozu: [Blushes] "It's not!"

Hagakure: "Well then, if it's not a date...I guess that means he's still single~"

As soon as Yaoyorozu heard that, her gaze immediately shifted to the invisible girl. Now, whilst everyone else cheered and giggled with Hagakure, Yaoyorozu felt something else. To put it easily, she didn't exactly like the idea that Hagakure indicated that she was going to ask (Y/n) out. And despite Yaoyorozu meaning no such thing from inviting (Y/n) to the theatre, it did not exactly take away the point that...in a way...she did like (Y/n).

I mean, how could she not?! He had saved her from danger. Put his own body on the line to keep her from harms way. Even when everything was going on, (Y/n) was the only person to step out and warm her about Kaito. Even when she was afraid to do anything, (Y/n) held no such emotions. So of course she liked him, but she was unsure of what to do. But now that she heard such confidence that, despite being hidden behind a joke, felt somewhat real, it made her worry.

So much so she was left silent for the rest of the time as her thoughts were taken over by the matter. But she was not the only one. Not far away, however, Uraraka could be seen watching the girly group of Hagakure, Jiro, Ashido, and Tsuyu teasing the former. She also wasn't a fan of what the invisible girl said. But Uraraka's main worries stuck with Yaoyorozu. Her thoughts constantly replaying the scene that happened not that long ago in the student gathering room. 

"Sure. I'll go with you. You said Friday, right?"

The voice of (Y/n) echoed in her head as her mind wandered through the void.

Uraraka: [Thoughts] "I didn't know (Y/n) was into theatre. Then again, Yaoyorozu was the one to ask him...She's pretty, so, I guess it shouldn't really be a surprise that (Y/n) said yes to her."

Once more her gaze shallowed as she remembered the happy expression Yaoyorozu had upon hearing (Y/n) say yes. Even right now, as Uraraka glanced over at her, the rich girl could be seen smiling down at the ground as she replayed her own thoughts of the moment. Uraraka was happy that Yaoyorozu was happy...But not for herself. After all, Uraraka liked (Y/n) as well. It hadn't been long since she discovered her feelings for the boy. But she definitely knew it. 

The way her heart raced whenever he was in the same room as her. The way her world would get brighter when he smiled her way. The confidence in which he gave off, making her feel like she could do anything. They were all signs that when she blurted out at USJ that she had a crush on (Y/n), that the words weren't simply something of the moment. But truth. She did like (Y/n)...Unfortunately for Uraraka, it seemed like she wasn't the only one.

"The race will be starting in a few minutes. I repeat the race will be starting in a few minutes. Students, please get in positions and await for the race to begin."

The voice of Midnight over the speakers was enough to pull Uraraka from her thoughts, however, the focus of it still remained. Unfortunately, with yet not a single answer to her struggles she was left to keep them hanging from within as she walked off with the others to get in position for the race to begin...

[Your POV]

...I never really ever thought I'd be here before. Not only in U.A., but even at a sports festival, surrounded by well over a thousand people. All here to watch people like me showcase their strength and abilities to heroes around Japan, and for some, the world. It was kind of a heavy thought when I really started to think about it. Then again, after everything with Izuku, I guess I really thought I had no future. I had fell so deep into a wave of emotions and dread that I gave up on my dreams. All I focused on was how could I make it up to him. Even today I struggle to think about whether I have a future or not.

Sure, I have a purpose. To make sure no one ever goes through any pain like I did, ever again. But that's for a larger purpose. But what about me? What was my dream? What did I want to do, for me...I don't know, it may same selfish, but it's a thought I've had from time to time. Though, like every other time it comes up in my mind, I remind myself. I don't deserve to have a dream anymore. I don't deserve to be selfish after Izuku was so selfless. Now, my only goal was to rid this world of all darkness. So I don't have a dream. I don't have a life beyond my goal. So I guess you could really say...I have no future.

"Got love on your mind, buddy~"

And by the surprise of absolutely no one, upon turning around, I was greeted by the large, punchable, toothy grin of one Katsuki Bakugo, with an energy drink in hand. Immediately breaking me from my thoughts of the past and instead sporting a small grin as my friend continued with his teasing nature.

Bakugo: "So, which lucky lady was the one that caught your brilliant gaze? Huh? Huh?"

(Y/n): [Grins] "Actually, I was looking at your Mom."

Bakugo: "Dude! Come on, not this again?"

(Y/n): [Chuckles] "Relax. I'm only joking. She was just waving...Though, you never know these days. Even holding hands can lead to a whole...lot...more~"

It wasn't long before Bakugo's face took an intense turn, his gaze narrowed as his head came to within inches of my own.

Bakugo: "I will end your entire existence, (Y/n) Midoriya."

(Y/n): [Sarcasm] "But Bakugo...If you do that...I won't be able to get a girlfriend. Something you so wish upon me."

Bakugo: [Glares] "...Touche you dirty motherfucker--"

Midnight: "BAKUGO! NO SWEARING ON THE FIELD!"

Midnight yelled out from the nearby stage. Who...Somehow heard our conversation. Nevertheless, Bakugo immediately pulled his gaze from me to turn to the female teacher.

Bakugo: "LIKE I TOLD THE ASTRONAUT! I SAID MOTHER! SO THE 'FUCKING' HAS PARENTAL SUPERVISION! WHICH MEANS ITS OKAY!"

Midnight: "I DON'T CARE YOUNG MAN! BEHAVE! YOU'RE REPRESENTING U.A. IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE..." [Notices you] "Hey, (Y/n)~"

The way in which Midnight went from loud, angry, teacher voice to...whatever that last part was, was honestly impressive. Of course, she immediately followed it up by blowing me a kiss. But, at last, to keep my charade of not being interested, I simply turned my back to Midnight. Meaning the kiss hit nothing but my back. Crossing my arms I waited a few seconds before I whispered to Bakugo, who was still looking in the direction of Midnight some 20 meters away on the stage.

(Y/n): "She still looking this way?"

Bakugo: "I mean, yeah. But, like, she's clinching her heart and...moaning? Damn, girls a frea--WA-Wa-Wait a minute!" [Turns to you] "I'm not helping you ignore, Midnight! You're totally in love with her! ASK HER ON A DATE!"

(Y/n): "I told you, dude, I'm just not interested."

Bakugo: "Ha. Ha. Yeah...And I haven't already searched up multiple places for your first wedding in five years, seventeen days, and forty-two minutes..."

(Y/n): "...Going off the way you're staring at me, I'm going to say that you have done that."

Bakugo: "Well, not really. I mean, it was just some light browsing I did when I was free." [Slaps you on the back] "Don't worry, buddy! Best Bro Bakugo has got you!"

(Y/n): [Sighs] "Can Best Bro Bakugo give me a break for once?"

Nothing but laughter came from his mouth. I guess I shouldn't be surprised really. Nevertheless, the time for the race to start was quickly approaching. With that, Bakugo and I proceeded to move closer toward the starting line, as did everyone else. Here it was...The time to show everyone that I am here. Everything has been leading up to this moment. Mom...Izuku...I won't let you down. Not now...And not ever again.

"The race will be starting in a few minutes. I repeat the race will be starting in a few minutes. Students, please get in positions and await for the race to begin."

As the voice of Midnight sounded, Bakugo and I turned to each other. Not a word was said, except an exchange of nods, before we headed toward the tunnel that started off the race.

[3rd Person POV]

Before long, everyone was standing together. All facing the start of the tunnel that awaited just a few meters ahead of them. Anticipation was quickly building for the start of the race. There was hardly an open area among the students that clung so tightly together. Familiar faces were amongst the dozens. Some were confident; others were fearing for their lives. Some focused on the task ahead, whilst others sent their gazes in the direction of others. But amongst it all, (Y/n) kept his head focused on the path ahead. The large entranceway that met the starting line was all (Y/n) had in his vision. By his side, Bakugo finished his energy drink before crushing it with his head and screaming.

Bakugo: "WOO! LET'S FUCKING DO THIS! SUCK IT NERDS!!!"

"BAKUGO!"

Midnight yelled, Bakugo ignored her this time. After all, now wasn't the time to be proving very valid points...It was preparing oneself to make (Y/n) look like a total badass in front of all these girls. Something Bakugo already planned to do. (Y/n) just chuckled. Not far away, the aforementioned make received a pair of silent glares. One from both Kaito and Todoroki. It was clear this race wouldn't be a walk in the park. A little further down the crowd, Kaminari and Mineta clung close together.

Mineta: "A-Am I going to die, Kaminari?"

Kaminari: "Pull yourself together, dude! You can make it! We can make it!" [Thoughts] "I hope..."

The look of doubt on his face did not help Mineta feel any more comfortable. Just a few meters away, Kirishima stood by Sero and Sato, still urging them on that he was bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo.

Kirishima: "I'm serious guys. We totally planned to hang out this weekend!"

Sato: "And was this something they organized, or did you bring it up and they just so happened to be in the same room?"

Sero: "Honestly, dude. It's fine. You don't have to go out of your way to make yourself seem cool in front of us. We all wish we were bros with (Y/n) and Bakugo."

Kirishima: "But I really am!"

And yet again, Sero and Sato merely offered glances of doubt. And finally, near the end of the pack, Uraraka was surrounded by the group of Class 1-A girls. All of which talking about certain topics. However, Uraraka was still focused on (Y/n), and how Yaoyorozu had managed to confidently ask him to spend some time with her. But the more she thought about it. The more annoyed she got. 

Who was Uraraka to just let the boy she liked go by without telling him how she felt? So...She wouldn't. If Yaoyorozu liked (Y/n)...So what? Uraraka did as well and she wasn't just going to give up. It was with a newfound confidence that Uraraka lifted her head up and got ready for the race. This was the perfect opportunity to show (Y/n) that she was cool, and confident, just like Yaoyorozu. And it appeared she wasn't alone. 

On the nearby stage, a smirk spread across Midnight's lips as she scanned through the crowd of students waiting to start the race. The way their bodies were filled with nerves and so much eagerness was a tasteful sight to see. Unfortunately, she couldn't enjoy the sight for much longer. Even as the crowd's cheers grew louder and louder, signalling the approaching contest, there was still a moment for (Y/n) and Bakugo to share.

Bakugo: "You ready for this, man?"

(Y/n): "Of course. I mean, we've done races before, right?"

Bakugo: "Yeah. But this race ain't like any other before. But who am I kidding? We're gonna crush these losers!"

(Y/n): "I guess that's one way to put it..."

Such was the perfect way to cut off all the talking. A simple boost of confidence flushed through (Y/n)'s body as he lowered his head and narrowed his gaze through the various heads in front of him to picture a straight line directed to the tunnel at the start of the race. The pair were more so in the middle of the group of students, so it wouldn't be easy to get to the front. The other students of Class 1-A were also in various spots. But that's what the Sports Festival was about. To showcase your strength, your desire to win. And so, with nothing left, the voice of Present Mic prepared the crowd for the race to begin.

Present Mic: [Voices over speakers] "Here we are folks, the moment you've all been waiting for! The sporting festival is about to get underway!"

Three green lights appeared above the tunnel entrance, signally when the race would begin.

Present Mic: "There's so much to ride on for this amazing occasion. Who will showcase their power?"

One light switched off. Two remained.

Present Mic: "Who will overcome great hurdles and bring forth their desire to win!"

Another one faded, only one remained.

Present Mic: "And most importantly. Who...Will go Plus Ultra?"

With his final words, the crowd rocketed with a thunderous wave of cheers, as they did, the final light turned off. Once it did, a moment of silence flooded the surrounding area, like time stopping. In the moment, (Y/n) could hear himself breathing. The rhythm of his heart was still...As his thoughts ran deep.

(Y/n): [Thoughts] "Now's the time. I've gotta give this my all. Not just for me, but for All Might, for Mom...And for Izuku. I gotta pull out all the stops. All the moves. I gotta make my mark here and now. Nothings going to stop me. I don't care if I have no future...I'm gonna make one."

Midnight: "START!!!!"

That one word was all it took for (Y/n)'s eyes to snap back open, his feet pushing off the ground without a second thought, as he joined everyone in racing for the front.

Present Mic: "Alright! Here's the play-by-play! Are you ready to do commentary, Mummy-Man?"

Besides Present Mic in the commentary booth, a heavily bandaged Aizawa could be seen.

Aizawa: "You're the one who forced me here for this."

Present Mic: "Okay, Mummy-Man. Let's get started right away! What should we pay attention to in the early stages of this amazing race that awaits us?"

Aizawa: "This part...Right here."

The words left Present Mic speechless momentarily, but that didn't last for long before his gaze shifted back to the monitors before him that showcased what was going on in the cramped tunnel where the majority of the students currently found themselves. All found themselves tightly pressed up against each other, holding them back from moving at a proper space. Causing a lot to release their frustrations as they struggled to move freely.

"Hey! Hey!"

"This is too narrow!"

"Ouch!"

"HEY MOVE!"

Some struggling from the moment were Mineta, Kaminari, and a few other Class 1-A students. However, to the surprise of anyone who managed to catch a glimpse, one surprising person who was also struggling...Was (Y/n). The (H/c) haired boy with green tips could be seen pushed up against multiple people, their arms constantly jabbing into his body. He could hardly move, which was the most annoying part of it all. One person who noticed this, was Kaito, who grinned immensely as he savoured the sight. 

Kaito: [Thoughts] "Enjoy the back of the line, Deku. You're no rival after all."

Unlike (Y/n), Kaito was moving fairly free through the tight space, and continued to move forward with that same grin as he savoured the image of (Y/n)'s struggling face. But (Y/n) noticed none of this, he was more so focused trying to break free from the crowd. Looking over his shoulder, (Y/n) was greeted by the sight of Bakugo shoving people back and forth as he tried to find his friend.

Bakugo: "Hey! Watch it! I'LL FUCKING PUNCH YOUR FACE IF YOU SHOVE ME AGAIN, MAN!...Oh, you're a girl." [Grins] "How would you feel about going on a double date after--" [Notices you] "Oh, (Y/n)! Hey! Wait there!"

(Y/n): [Groans and mumbles] "Don't have much of a choice, dude."

He said to himself before dropping his head. As for Bakugo, he merely continued on his way. Shoving passed by more people until he finally reached his friend.

Bakugo: [Sighs] "Man, finally! I was starting to think I wouldn't find you amongst this fucking mess!"

(Y/n): "Yeah, well, I feel like we won't get much farther like this. I can barely find a gap to move."

Bakugo: "Tell me about it! So many losers sticking close to each other! CAN'T YOU ALL JUST GIVE ME FIVE FUCKING METERS TO MYSELF?!"

It quickly became obvious to (Y/n) that Bakugo wasn't handling the tight spaces very well. Which didn't leave him with much. So much so all he could do was release a sigh and lift his gaze up to the roof of the tunnel. He intended as a way to ask Izuku to give him some help. But it was as he looked up that an idea suddenly came to mind. So much so that (Y/n) kept his gaze stuck above even as he reached out to whack Bakugo repeatedly on the shoulder.

Bakugo: "I'm just saying, if I don't get some space soon. Fists are going flying. And they're rated 'E' for every--DUDE! WOULD YOU FUCKING STOP WHACKING ME! I'M TRYING TO--"

(Y/n): "Dude...Remember when we played basketball at school when we were younger?"

Bakugo: "Uh, yeah? We totally crushed it. What's your poin--Oooh~" [Cackles evily] "I see what you talking about. You wanna 'crush' everyone around us so we can get some space. I like it..."

(Y/n): [Turns to him] "What? No! I have an idea."

And so with that, (Y/n) began to explain his plan to Bakugo. And whilst it wasn't exactly the plan of crushing people, it was definitely something he found interesting. It was as this happened, that a little further behind, Todoroki could be seen also struggling to make his way through the crowd. His face carried a silent expression as he narrowed his gaze on (Y/n) in the distance.

Todoroki: [Thoughts] "Looks like despite your earlier achievements, you're simply human after all, Midoriya. But unfortunately, I can't stick around like this for long. I've got people to prove wrong, just like you have people to please. So, sorry, but your time ends here. It's now time for me to--" [Out Loud] "What?!"

Before Todoroki could finish his sentence, and mere seconds before he was about to activate his quirk, he was pulled suddenly from his thoughts. The single word that came from his mouth the only thing he could say in the moment. But he wasn't alone. Everyone from the back that could see the scene all were left in awe as out of nowhere a person was thrown into the air with great force. It didn't take long for some to recognise this person as (Y/n). 

You see, moments prior, (Y/n) had finished explaining his plan to Bakugo, who, upon hearing it, was more than eager to assist in getting them both to the front of the line. And it all started with Bakugo taking the wrist of his best friend and launching him into the air. As for (Y/n), as he was lifted into the sky, he activated One for All, mainly into his feet. The strong pressure was enough to imprint his feet into the ceiling of the tunnel. With so much force he was now able to run with all his might without being held back by the people below him. 

As for Bakugo, upon seeing his friend succeeding, he no longer had a reason to hold back himself. With a loud cheer, he activated his Quirk and launched into the air. The explosions from his wrist continued to boost him forward. It was as the two boys found some front footing that more people below looked up to witness the sight, and it was clear by the words that they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Yo, what are they doing?!"

"There's no way that's fair!"

"That's cheating!!!"

"Hey! Isn't that the guy who fought the villains?!"

"THAT IS HIM!"

When people began to recognize the face of (Y/n), an even louder uproar sounded. Then there were the people who knew him.

Shoji: "Hey! Look! It's (Y/n)!"

Tokoyami: "They truly do work well together."

Koda: "Seriously?! How can he get any cooler?!"

Kaminari: [Groans to himself] "Man, now I'm never going to get a girlfriend."

Mineta: "(Y/N)! TAKE ME WITH YOU!"

Sato: "Hey, Kirishima! Your bros are getting away!"

Sero: "Yeah! Might wanna hurry up!"

Kirishima: "We...Ugh...Are bros! I...K-Keep telling you!"

Sero: "Yeah, sure!"

The constant denies from Sero and Sato were quickly getting to Kirishima, who desperately searched for a moment to prove them wrong. Meanwhile, not far behind them, the Class 1-A girls could be seen.

Ashido: "Wow! (Y/n)'s so cool!"

Jiro: "How is he doing that?"

Hagakure: "We can use our powers?"

Tsuyu: "He's as amazing as I imagined. And look, Bakugo is trying to be cool, just like him. Poor thing does not know he is failing..."

Bakugo: "I HEARD THAT, TSU!!!"

Bakugo screamed from ahead, having somehow heard the remark from the frog-themed female. But she merely croaked in reply. Another person to see the sight before them, was Uraraka. Who stared in complete wonderment at (Y/n)'s extraordinary ability. Not far from her, Yaoyorozu was also left amazed. But all such things were left unknown to (Y/n), whose upside-down view of the world continued as he pressed forward toward the bright light at the end of the tunnel. 

It was as (Y/n) and Bakugo continued that they eventually passed by Kaito. Who was immediately brought to a stop when he watched (Y/n) pass him by from above. He couldn't believe it. The cocky grin he once carried now gone completely as he witnessed (Y/n)'s own grin. The sight made him sick. The anger boiling from the bottom of his stomach as he outright shoved a nearby student aggressively before pushing forward, now as fast as possible. Meanwhile, the people in the crowd were going crazy.

Present Mic: "What is this mere madness?! Never before in the history of the Sports Festival have we seen something so wild within the opening minutes! What do you think, Mummy-Man?!"

Aizawa: "...I wouldn't expect anything less from the person who fought of villains that far outnumbered him."

Present Mic: "Well then, I guess you heard it here, folks. If you want to keep an eye out for anyone. (Y/n) Midoriya is the person to be!"

The crowd went extremely wild upon hearing that.

"He fought villains?!"

"That's unbelievable!"

"If he did that and survived, why isn't he a hero already?!"

"I know who I'm going for now!"

"Oh~ He's pretty cute too!"

"Girl! You can't say that! He's, like, a kid."

"Well, first years are eighteen years old. So, what's the problem? Besides...Maybe I can help him become a man~"

Someone that heard such a remark was none other than Midnight, who happened to be standing close enough to the bottom of the Grandstand to hear the girls talk like that. Of course, when she heard it, she merely scoffed. But when she turned back to face the large screen that showed (Y/n) free of the tunnel and returning to the ground, she couldn't help but bite the bottom of her lip at the serious look that dawned his face.

[Your POV]

If I was being honest, I wasn't entirely sure if that plan would work or not. After all, I had never tried something similar to it before. Thankfully, it paid off, and once I finally returned to solid ground outside of the tunnel I was quick to using One for All as a means to bounce through the air. The force was enough to propel me forward, enough that I was able to keep up with Bakugo who used his own quirk to fly through the air. So I continued to jump by his side as he turned to me with a grin.

Bakugo: "Dude, that idea was sick! How'd you come up with it?!"

(Y/n): "Uh...Don't know." [Jumps up and down] "Just kinda did." [Jumps up and down] "I mean, I kinda had a few things planned for this."

Bakugo: "Really?! Like what?"

(Y/n): "Uh, well..." [Jumps up and down] "You know how I sometimes..." [Jumps up and now] "When I use my Quirk and it kinda...Takes a second level to it? Like I'm going up another gear?" [Jumps up and down] "Like at USJ when I fought those villains?"

Bakugo: "Oh! You mean the fucking monster shit you pulled with your suit? Yeah, man! Shit was a real nightmare. At least, from what I saw."

(Y/n): "Yeah, well, I kinda--" [Jumps up and down] "I kinda came up with a name for the power-up."

Bakugo: "Oh, really? Sick. What's it called?"

(Y/n): "I call it--Huh?!"

Before I could finish, however, my mind was sudden taken elsewhere. I don't know why, but it felt like it got really cold all of a sudden. At first, I was confused by it. But when I looked behind, I realized why. Out of nowhere an explosion of cold wind bursted from within the tunnel, nearly reaching Bakugo and I. The suddenness of it all caused us both to stop running momentarily and turned around to witness as a tundra of ice launched into the sky from the tunnel and the rest of the surrounding area. As the smoke began to clear, someone could be seen running our way. Before long Bakugo and I realized who it was.

(Y/n): "Todoroki?"

Bakugo: "Twin pubes? What the hell is he doing that for?"

It didn't take long to realize the answer, as behind Todoroki, everyone else could be seen stuck to the ground by the ice that now covered it. But whereas they were stuck, Todoroki was free to continue running.

Todoroki: "Sorry, but..."

It definitely left a bad taste in the mouths of everyone else.

"Owww! What the--"

"It's freezing over! I can't move!"

"So cold!"

"Outta the way! I can't get it off!"

But whereas the more inexperienced people struggled to free themselves from the ice, this was the time when Class 1-A showed their prowess by using their abilities to help them in the moment. Whether it was Aoyama with his laser that blasted him through the air and off the ice. Or Yaoyorozu, who created metal poles from her palm which she used as stilts to ricochet off the frozen ground. Or just Kirishima, who outright just used pure strength to push himself off the ice and forward through the air. Either way, it made everyone, including myself and Bakugo realize, that this race wouldn't  be so easy.

Bakugo: "We better keep moving bro. That half-and-half bastard is gaining speed."

(Y/n): "Right. Let's go!

Quickly turning around Bakugo and I took off once more, even as the others were stuck behind. But not by far. People that weren't stuck were caused to carefully walk through over the ice without slipping.

Hagakure: "This is so unfair."

Uraraka: "I can't use my special move yet."

Mineta: [Whilst crying] "I'M GONNA END UP LIKE A DEAD LION!"

Another noticeable face amongst the crowd was the guy with purple hair who confronted our class the other day. The last thing I saw before returning my gaze straight ahead was how he had three people willingly carry him over the ice. Which I couldn't believe. Why would people help him at a time like this...? I guess that was a question I'd have to wait to get answered. Because right now all that mattered was coming in front. Little did I know there were certain obstacles that blocked our path up ahead.

[3rd Person POV]

As time went by more people were able to use their powers to free themselves from the ice. Ashido launched acid from her feet to somewhat steady herself through the ground, whilst Ojiro used his tail to bounce up and down.

Ojiro: "Ha! Almost got me with that one Todoroki! But I won't let you get ahead any further."

Yaoyorozu: "Naive, Todoroki."

Todoroki: "Huh?"

Turning around, Todoroki was greeted by the sight. Familiar faces like Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Kaito, Iida and others were now off the ice. Even a few members that weren't in Class 1-A were free from the ice now and were left to run freely.

Todoroki: "More people outside Class A were able to dodge that than I expected..."

"BEHOLD MY BRILLANCE!!!"

Immediately lifting his head, Todoroki was greeted by the sight of Mineta flying through the air. A large smile spread across his face as he pulled multiple of the grapes from his head with vigorous passion. Launching them to the ground and using them as trampolines of sorts to keep him bouncing through the air. Eventually to the point he closely reached Todoroki.

Mineta: "I've outwitted you, Todoroki! How pathetic! Take this! My special attack!"

After performing a few poses in the air, Mineta quickly went about grabbing more grapes from his head. It seemed he was about ready to launch his attack at Todoroki when out of nowhere he was suddenly knocked out of the air. It happened so fast that people didn't realize before it was too late. Something made of metal was launched from somewhere in the distance, striking Mineta in the side and send him flying to the ground. It caused everyone to stop, from Todoroki, to the rest of Class A, and even every other student that had now freed themselves from the ice.

Kaminari: "Mineta, are you alright?"

Sero: "What happened, Buddy?"

Mineta: [Groans] "I...I-I...I've been bested, boys. You must...A-Avenge me..."

But that task soon became a much harder subject to handle when suddenly the voice of Ashido sounded.

Ashido: "Look! Up ahead! With (Y/n) and Bakugo!"

It wasn't long before everyone did just that, and what they saw sent a chill down their spine. Because before them all were not one, but three giant Faux villain bots. The ones from the entrance exam, which would have hurt Uraraka if it wasn't taken out by (Y/n). The mere sight alone was enough to send the memory flashing through Uraraka as more students were reminded of that dreadful moment.

Kirishima: "The faux villains from the entrance exam?!"

Ashido: "What are they doing here?"

Tokoyami: "Is this really a part of the race?"

Kaito: [Thoughts] "Motherfucker! Of course, there's gotta be more setbacks!"

Such seemed to be confirmed by Present Mic and his commentary back in the arena. The crowd cheering as the first obstacles of the race appeared. Back at the race, (Y/n) and Bakugo were left silently to look up at the sight before them. Even as more people reached their positions, all they could do was look up. One such person being Kaminari, who carried a lifeless Mineta on his shoulder.

Kaminari: "Crap! Why did it have to be the zero-point villains? Why not any of the smaller ones?"

"What are we going to do?"

"How are we going to beat those things?"

Ashido: [Turns to you] "(Y/n), weren't you the one to beat it in the entrance exam?"

(Y/n): "Uh..."

Aoyama: "Yeah, he was! Do it again, (Y/n)!"

Sero: "Yeah, man! You gotta save us!"

Mineta: "YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE, (Y/N)! I DON'T WANNA BECOME A DEAD LION!!!"

The more they talked, the more eyes turned to (Y/n). Before long, everyone that was there looked at (Y/n) filled with hope. Some were confused, wondering what the people from Class A were talking about. Whilst others just wanted someone to rescue them from this sudden trouble. Then there were people like Todoroki and Kaito, who were ready to take action and show (Y/n) up when suddenly they were cut off.

Bakugo: "Hey! Don't pressure my boy into saving all your asses! At least, not for free. So he'll do it for the numbers of every girl--"

(Y/n): "I'll do it."

Bakugo: "Huh?"

Not a single look of doubt could be seen on (Y/n)'s face as he stepped forward to approach the giant faux villains. The sight alone was enough to bring everyone to a standstill. Nothing but the sound of (Y/n)'s breathing filled the air as he focused on what needed to be done. With all this happening, (Y/n) stepped forward as he decided to take the Bakugo way of things in life. Fucking. Destroy. Everything. In. Your. Path. But even with this determination, (Y/n) realized that it would be a struggle remaining the way he was. 

After all, he was able to take out a single giant faux villain during the entrance exam, but three times that would definitely be a struggle. Thankfully for (Y/n), and the others, the young boy had managed to learn a few upgrades in skill since then. So he knew exactly how to take care of this unsightly situation. Besides...He was sure Bakugo wouldn't mind if he started putting his skills on display in front of all these girls.

Bakugo: "Hey, man. You don't have to do this alone, you know? I can help out and--"

(Y/n): "Nah. It's fine. I got this..."

Everyone continued to look on in silence, their eyes lifting, however, when (Y/n) turned back around to Bakugo and offered him a grin, they were left confused and speechless.

(Y/n): "Besides, I told you I came up with a name for that second level of my Quirk, remember? I think now's a better time than ever to give it a whirl. Don't you?"

Bakugo wanted to say something. To insist he helps (Y/n). But all he needed to see was the confidence in his eyes to realize his boy had got this. So, instead, he said nothing and merely grinned before crossing his arms and stepping back.

Bakugo: "Alright ladies and nerds. Step back and watch a bro in action..."

Everyone proceeded to do as instructed, as for Todoroki and Kaito, they remained where they were standing, but didn't intervene. Mainly because they were curious, and hoping to see (Y/n) get crushed. One emotion from each person. But (Y/n) didn't plan to get crushed. In the end, he simply took a few more steps forward, dropping his head slightly as he grinned. All before leaning forward and placing his fist to the ground. everyone watched in confusion and silence as (Y/n) silently crouched into position. The same could be said for everyone back at the arena.

Present Mic: "What is this? (Y/n) Midoriya is stepping from the group to face the faux villains alone? Impossible! But then again, dear viewers, he is also the one who defeated one of these massive machines with a single punch during the entrance exam. But would could he possibly have planned?"

"WHAT?! HE DID THAT IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM?"

"Okay, now you've got to be kidding me! How isn't he a hero yet!"

"Okay...Before I questioned you wanting to make him a man. But seriously...This guy is so hot!"

"That's what I was saying before~"

Once more Midnight heard these remarks, but right now she was far too busy bent over the podium on the stage, biting her lip and clenching the edges as she watched with pure fascination at (Y/n) being a total badass. She couldn't help but watch with lovestruck eyes as the large screen before the crowd showcased the scene in 4k. The sight of (Y/n)'s body being crouched was soon given new life when a green aura began to rise from his body like smoke. It left the crowd in awe and shock, joining them was All Might, who watched with pure confusion from the teachers box.

All Might: [Thoughts] "What do you plan to do, (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "I'm going to show these people...All of them...That I am here."

He softly muttered to himself as (Y/n)'s face took a serious turn, his head immediately lifted to glare daggers at the giant faux villains before him. All before out of nowhere he launched to his feet, the green aura around his body exploding with fierce might as he screamed the name of his previously unnamed power-up.

(Y/n): "FEAR...SECOND!!!"

******

It was as (Y/n)'s words exploded into the air that the aura around his body exploded with it. The bright green light from his body enough to cause everyone watching to cover their eyes. Even the screens back at the area were blinded by the bright green light, leaving everyone guessing as to what happened with (Y/n).

Kaminari: "W-What happened?"

Hagakure: "Is (Y/n) alright?"

Sero: "What's going on?"

Kirishima: "What's (Y/n) doing?"

Sato: "Bakugo? What's going on?"

Bakugo: [Grins] "Just sit back and watch...Nerd."

Even more of the extras were left confused than anyone from Class 1-A, as they knew nearly nothing about (Y/n)'s Quirk. Which left them in the dark. However...That didn't last for long. For as the seconds built up, the dark green light around (Y/n)'s body began to finally reappear. But gone was the familiar U.A. physical education suit, eradicated was the hair of the male. Everything that he was once before was now gone. In its place was a being unlike any other. A pure disaster waiting to happen. A creature that lurked in the shadows. That became fear to fear itself. To put it simply...He was a Living Nightmare.

[Dark Deku Suit: Fear Second Form]

[Yes, it's a play off Gear Second from One Piece. The funny thing is, I always planned to have the reader have power ups like such, before even watching the show and knowing about the gears. It wasn't until someone suggested calling them 'Fears' that things really connected. But I like it]

Now, for those who were familiar with (Y/n), knew this appearance quite easily. It was his hero suit, yet, with the added boost of (Y/n)'s Nightmare Quirk coming into play. This...Fear Second form, as (Y/n) now referred to it as, added both unbelievable strength and a boost to his own Quirk. But seeing it now, when (Y/n) was previously not wearing his suit, left them all confused. Why was this nightmarish boost giving (Y/n) the appearance of his suit. 

What made it even stranger was the fact that, whilst it looked similar to a suit, it carried a form that made one think that the suit didn't appear...(Y/n)'s body simply morphed into this unholy being. It caused those closest to him to question...When (Y/n) put on his suit, was it merely that, a suit? Or...Was it the true body of (Y/n) Midoriya coming out. The dark soul of someone so burnt and beaten by the world that it made him feel like he had no future. No one knew...But it was a question that hovered through the head of a few Class 1-A students. 

However, what really made the scene that more impactful was the reaction from those who had not seen (Y/n)'s suit, or appearance like this. The students outside Class 1-A that were gathered around were left frightened and left at unease. Who was this person? What happened to (Y/n)? Even the people at the arena were left completely silent. They had no idea what was going on. It got to the point that Present Mic eventually had to add his voice into the matter to get the hearts of the audience at ease.

Present Mic: "Uh...Um...Everyone at home and in the audience...P-Please remain calm. This is simply a tangent of (Y/n) Midoriya's Quirk. Please do not be alarmed. Everything is under control?"

In the commentary booth, Present Mic silently turned to Aizawa.

Present Mic: "Everything is alright...Right?"

Aizawa did not respond, instead, his gaze focused on the screen before him which showcased (Y/n)'s nightmarish form. Immediately he was reminded of the carnage the young boy caused in USJ when fighting off the villains. Aizawa could only silently watch further as back out on the race track, (Y/n)'s monstrous form slowly rose to its feet and tilted its head toward one of the faux villains. Not a single word came from his mouth. Not a single word from anyone, even. Not until Kaminari slowly came up behind Bakugo.

Kaminari: [Whispers] "Hey...Bakugo...I know we've seen (Y/n) like this before. But...He didn't have his suit on before. How did it just appear like that?"

Bakugo: "I don't know. I don't even know if that's his suit, or (Y/n) just used his Quirk to make a nightmare appear and it just happened to be his suit."

Yaoyorozu: "But if that's the case...Does that mean..."

Iida: "That he thinks...Himself is a nightmare?"

When Bakugo heard that, his smirk dropped immediately. The deep thought of it all suddenly coming in to snap his mind open. But before Bakugo could say anything to this, out of nowhere (Y/n)'s body launched into action. In the blink of an eye he was off the ground and nowhere to be seen. It caused everyone in the surrounding area to look around for any sign of the wayward student. However, their combined fazes were soon directed on one of the Faux villains when out of nowhere its head exploded with a single punch.

KA-BOOM!!!

The explosion was so loud it caused everyone to snap back to reality. Smoke rose from the headless robot's body, it was through the smoke that one of the students spotted something.

"Hey! What's that? In the smoke!"

A pair of glowing green eyes was all that could be seen. But just as eyes landed on it, they suddenly shifted out of reality. At least, that's what it looked like. Because in reality, (Y/n)'s nightmarish form was moving so fast that no one could keep up with it. They were only alerted to its next action when another one of the faux villains' heads exploded. Further chaos was caused when another explosion came from its stomach. A large hole is now in its place, revealing the monstrous figure of (Y/n) standing there.

The only sound it made was a low growl as it stared out at the people before him. Now, there were no smiles of awe. Only silence. From this point on, explosion after explosion sounded as more carnage was caused to the faux villains. Before long, a cemetery of destroyed metal debris was all that was left in its path. Once done, (Y/n) jumped off one of the headless robots' bodies. His appearance back to normal. All that could be heard was breathing. His classmates slowly nearing in with hesitation. All before they were given a sigh of relief as (Y/n) lifted his head to smile at

(Y/n): "...How was that?"

Only a few seconds was all that separated (Y/n)'s sentence from the thunder wave of cheers that came from his classmates and his fellow U.A. students. All forgetting about the race to gather around (Y/n) with cheers. Honestly, (Y/n) couldn't believe it. But he didn't stop anyone from lifting him into the air like he just won a game of soccer or something. Even the crowd back at the arena were now cheering beyond belief. Aizawa simply smiled as Present Mic went ballistic. Even Midnight could barely believe what she had seen. Meanwhile, in the teacher's box, All Might shook his head and laughed.

All Might: "Well, Young Midoirya...You definitely showed them all you are here."

...But not everyone was cheering. There were a few in the crowd that were dead silence. They weren't thrilled from what they just saw...They were horrified. Even some students made sure to stay back from (Y/n) upon seeing how he delt with the faux villains. But before (Y/n) could notice any such small reactions from the larger scene, his attention, and everyone else's were immediately brought back to the matter at hand when the voice of Mineta suddenly went off.

Mineta: "HEY, LOOK! TODOROKI AND KAITO ARE RUNNING AHEAD!"

That was all it took for everyone to return to action. Remembering of the Sports festival, the students of U.A. Academy got back to their feet and took off for the finish line. This time, using their powers as freely as they could to help them get ahead of everyone else. And it was definitely needed. Along the rest of the way they were met with barriers unlike any other. One being a bottomless pit with various pillars of rock sticking from the ground. Of course, these were separated to the point you couldn't just jump. 

You could try, but you weren't guaranteed to make it. There were metal wires that connected each pillar together. But that would most definitely slow down your pace. But no matter what choice someone decided to take, there always seemed to be a clear group of people that made their case for the top spot. And that was (Y/n), Bakugo, Kaito, and Todoroki. The four decided against using the wires and instead used their Quirks to get over the bottomless pit and continue on the path ahead. Even if they did that, there was still a final barrier. The minefield.

A field of dirt that underneath held hidden bombs that would explode with even the slightest of touches. At first, (Y/n) questioned what he could do. As the only reason he was keeping up with the others was due to using One For All as a means to bounce up and down. But with a minefield, he could no longer take that approach. Thankfully for him, Bakugo didn't care about winning. He simply wanted to show off his bro to the world. So, when (Y/n) least expected it, Bakugo pounced and picked him up. At first, (Y/n) was confused and questioned his friend what he was doing. But Bakugo just chuckled and told him to sit back.

When Kaito and Todoroki noticed (Y/n)'s holding hand, they picked up the pace. Todoroki using the ice sight of his quirk creating a clear path from the minefield, whilst Kaito used his blue flames to fly through the air. Eventually, they came neck and neck with Bakugo and (Y/n), the formers Quirk used to send themselves flying through the air. It appeared to be any one's game. They all came so close to the finish line when Bakugo's final play came in. And all it was...was tossing (Y/n) into the air. With all his strength Bakugo stopped his quirk and launched (Y/n) forward, toward the finishing line which was fast approaching.

When Todoroki and Kaito saw such, they used all their might to go as fast as they could to cross the finish line first. But in the end...They were too late. The light of the tunnel that led back into the arena was the last thing (Y/n) saw before his body was enveloped by it. A moment of silence followed before his ears finally picked up on the cheering. As he lifted his head he was greeted by the sight of his face on the big screen, signally him as the winner. Whilst the cheers of the crowd were left unmatched. All (Y/n) could do was stand there in awe, even as behind him a tired Todoroki and Kaito shared looks of defeat and annoyance.

(Y/n): "I...I actually won?"

"Of course you did. You're awesome!"

Immediately (Y/n) spun around and offered his shocked smile to Bakugo, who was standing behind him waiting with a grin. It wasn't until (Y/n) realized what happened that his smile fell and he approached Bakugo.

(Y/n): "Wait...You threw me ahead? Why would you do that?"

Bakugo: "Dude, isn't it simple...GIRLS!"

And just like that any heartfelt moment between friends was taken away. In its place, Bakugo's smile was left on full display as (Y/n) dropped his head and shook it about. And so the first event of the Sports Festival came to an end like this. The sound of the crowd cheering for (Y/n) as the rest of the students slowly made their own way to the end. But this was only the first act of U.A.s most famous time of year...So what else would await them?

[What did we think? ANTI-HERO BACK OR WHAT?!]

[Yes...What else indeed. Boy...It's nice to be back. ANYWHO! Thank you all for checking out today's chapter. Decided to release it a little early as a thank you to you guys who have been patiently awaiting this books return. And I can't wait to continue to deliver more and more fun chapters. It'll be really interesting to see how things go with this chapter. As of late, the comments, votes, etc have been incredible. But with this being a brand new chapter, it'll be nice to see if things stay the same or even boost a little. So, yeah, I hope you all ended up enjoying. If you did, feel free to vote and leave your thoughts in the comments. But I'm gonna get some sleep...Writing 10k words at once is not easy.]

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

17.3K 861 36
An Izuku Midoriya fan fic It started with the death of a dream. It started with the death of his mother. It started with a close encounter It started...
3.5K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
7.6K 307 24
[Completed! Highest ranking is #31 in villaindeku!! Thank you so much! :)] Perhaps it's not the best idea to pass on a quirk to someone who's dream y...
373 14 8
'He must be scared of you, Midoriya! Scaredy, Cat-suki!' In this AU, we have Mean!Deku and Nice!Bakugo. It has always been like this, Bakugo being th...