At the Heir's Request 2

By WildOne22

The Grants are back and they are in for more growing pains. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interlude
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
MEMORIES
Interlude - News Feed
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

1K 128 58
By WildOne22

Shanique Grant

I looked around the room as Daniel tore the gift bags apart.

The room look a mess with all the ripped up colored tissues and pieces of paper that my 2 year old got into.

It was his birthday and Christmas.

A whole 2 years old enuh.

Two years of non stop badness but I won't admit that to anyone. If you ask me, he's an Angel.

"Yuh ago clean all a this shit up!" Dan says walking into the living room and spotting the mess that my baby made.

I rolled my eyes.

I don't like how rough he is with him.

However, Daniel always seems to respond to him when he speaks to him this way.

I looked over at Dan as he took a seat in the sofa before taking a sip of the eggnog that I specifically said was for later. He's been drinking it from last night.

Me give up.

I smiled internally as I see him in the matching pajamas that I bought for the three of us. Daniel took off his shirt right after we took pictures this morning, I don't even know where he put it.

So now he's just in the bottoms crawling around creating a mess.

"You want to open your gifts now?" I asked him with a slight attitude.

The attitude that hasn't left ever since I found out about him sleeping Leah. That bitch.

To be honest, I felt some type of way about the fact that him even put himself in a position where she could have taken advantage of him.

This girl really raped my man and put the evidence on the internet for the world to see.

Dumb bitch

Despite the circumstances, I still haven't found it in my heart to forgive him. Plus he's been trying to make it up to me for months now and I've been enjoying the rewards of that.

Mek him pocket burn him.

"Nah I'm good. I want you to open yours." I counters my previous question.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not ready yet." I say and he chuckled.

"Wah yuh a wait pon fi ready?" He asks and I scoff.

"Same thing you a wait pon." I fired back.

I was just being difficult.

It's only us for Christmas this year. Mommy got homesick and went back to Jamaica. Julian has a girlfriend who is kinda clingy and wanted to spend Christmas at her people's place on the country side.

Everybody else is either in Jamaica or Barbados while I refuse to leave London. I have been every where else over the past two years.

Yuh shame?

Mi nuh know.

Me & Daniel went to Miami to close the deal with the Cryptic US branch.

We have been to Germany to do a walk through of the Bier's new plant and to sign some contracts.

We have even been to Barbados earlier this year but we had to make short of that trip.

Giselle and Daniel would a fight them one another at every given moment. Suh Daniel slap her, a suh she push him over.

Hog and dog the two likkle pickney dem a behave like.

We had to leave.

Dan says I baby him but that's just my point, he's my baby.

Never nearly kill off myself fi none a them come manhandle him.

Crash!!

The sound of glass breaking brings me back to the present. I look to see Dan and Daniel staring at each other, one sporting an angry look while one has an "oops" face on.

Looking at the scene closely I see now the cause of the issues. The glass that Dan was drinking from is shattered in front of Daniel with the remaining eggnog spilled on the floor.

I made to walk over there but Dan held his hand up.

Lawd Jesus, him kill him now. I got so nervous I started to clean up the mess that Daniel made with the wrapping papers.

Before I could stop him, Dan scooped the baby up and walked out of the living room.

Me not even know wah fi do.

.
.
.
.
"Girl suh a wah him buy yuh fi Christmas because you been a get presents 3 months straight now." Tanya says jokingly but a nuh lie.

My purse and shoe collection has grown tremendously over the past three months. The man seh him sorry and he's going to let me know.

Who am I to stop him?

"Him buy one car girl." I say and Tanya paused her movement.

"A car?" She double checked and I nodded.

"An Audi q8 I think, not sure, I didn't really take it een good." I tell her, adjusting my bonnet on my head.

"Yuh nuh mean the likkle Audi Weh yuh post Boss Baby in ah?" She says laughing.

I laughed too.

I hate that they all started calling my baby that name. It's the one big belly Pops who started it. He found it interesting that instead of sending Daniel to daycare, I took him with me to the office.

He sits in on meetings, presentations and everything. Sometimes I give him paper and crayons and tell him to take notes for me.

He does the same when his dad is here and working too.

My little CEO in training. He is super smart for his age and I don't want anybody snotty nose baby at daycare to bother him.

"Girl be for real. He bought the toy version of my car for Daniel saying that we do everything together so might as well. It was cute." I shrugged.

Even though he can be very strict with Daniel, Anderson is one of the main people who spoil him. I stopped going to the store with both of them, because if Daniel points at  10 things, his father is going to buy them.

I don't look at them.

"Oh okay, now that mek sense. Speaking of Boss Baby, how him nuh under yuh arm a try take the phone? Him a eat?" She asked and I laughed.

Boy, Daniel mek everybody know seh him greedy.

"No sah, him father beat him and put him a him bed. Me have him up for it ." I tell her about Dan's very harsh punishment on my baby.

Him never deserve the ass whopping at all.

"Girl! Beat him for what? Wah him do now?" She said amused.

"Girl, me not even know. It never that serious." I say with a sigh and she side eye me.

"Yuh know yuh must stop it shan. The baby bad so till, me affi wonder if a suh Anderson did bad too cause where him get it from?" She asked and I laughed.

"Dan had anger issues but he wasn't rude.  Me convince seh a Fabian pickney God give me though because him and Giselle a the same thing." I say and she laughed.

"Gizzy is a whole mood, with her talking that nobody understands" I had to laugh because it's true, her Bajan accent strong as fuck compiled with Daniel's British -Jamaican mix up mix up, bay gibberish.

"By the way girl, a mix up me did call yuh fi tell yuh." Tanya said and I perked up.

She is my source for all the scandals that's going on in Jamaica and I look forward to it. Plus she and Leo still deh and that give her access to all the uptown bagga bagga.

"Girl me ready, talk to me nice." I say with glee and she giggled too.

"Suh mama, tell me why police come haul out Leah out a the family Christmas dinner today?" She says with pure excitement and I screamed.

"Gyal yuh too lie!!!"

"Suh nuh me she did sit down beside when the heap a police barge een gyalie. Me seh she scream & cry fi her father and the man just sit down a eat him food same way."she explained further and I almost fell off the bed to how hard I'm laughing.

"Tanya talk truth. Suh police work pon holiday?" I asked as both of us tried to control our laughter.

"Girl yuh a gwaan like yuh know seh a money run this thing. But give yuh better joke, nuh her brother tip dem off seh she ago deh deh. Gyal, when him tell me awhile ago me did Affi look pon di likkle snitch good. After the girl never sell him out when Dan did a look for him dem time deh fi him money." Tanya says and I died.

"Then if him give up sister, imagine me? Me cya trust him Shan. Leo wicked bad" she says and I couldn't even catch my breath.

"Suh Wah happen after they arrested her?" I asked.

"Wah fi happen more than we sit down and eat the food? Girl a yuh alone a mek other people stop yuh from eat. Yuh member when yuh mek Kierra mek yuh run weh lef the pork?" She teases and I almost choked. That was six years ago.

"Bitch!" I exclaimed.

"Speaking of that. Yuh nah come a yuh yard? Yuh turn British citizen now?" She says solemnly and I know she is going to go into another rant about missing me.

Me miss her too but me just nuh ready to go back. I've started to set roots here and Dan seems to be okay with it. He hasn't asked me about moving back home and just makes his bi-weekly trips here to see me and the baby.

Should I consider giving up my life here in London? I will have to ask him what he thinks.

The End!!!!!!   

Authors Note

Final bonus chapter of this book. It has been fun, we had a time, I'll see you all in Book 3: The Heir's Demands

💙🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 36K 93
Join the second leg of Jordanne and Ryleigh's Journey.
153K 12.1K 51
She is a final year University student. He is the heir to a multi-billion dollar business. She grew up in poverty. He has only known privilege. She i...
17.2K 1.1K 30
READ TO FIND OUT!!!!