The NFL Caregiver

By user1022838

Join Yn & Josh Allen as they're in a MDLB Caregiver relationship. Since Josh's' brain injury accident, it cau... More

๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ

How old are you?

282 8 0
By user1022838

Hey guys! I'm back again with another prompt, well, more like a part two of the first chapter! I hope you all enjoyed the previous one but if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend doing that first. I will do a short summary of what you missed and then we'll get into the second chapter.

Quick recap: Josh had gotten ran into extremely bad, making him pass out and lose consciousness. After a few minutes of CPR, he regained consciousness but all of the sudden, started crying so loud like it was a toddler. Throughout the way to the hospital, he was quite clingy and never left your side. With no needle success, you tried your best to calm him down since he was acting like in a regressed state of mind. Changing him into a comfy gown and diapers, you had lulled him to sleep for a while. You were lucky enough to get some help advice from a psychiatrist who studies little in the community. Since you are a MDLB caregiver, you committed to becoming Joshes for your future relationship with him.

Everything was going so smoothly until the doctors came back to hopefully do some test results. Waking him up from his nap, you didn't expect this reaction coming from him, it was like nothing even happened at all.

Friday night
9:30pm

"Sweetheart, it's time to wake up." Yn said softly, trying to be gentle as possible knowing that needles were a couple feet away from him. He had started to open his eyes, when all of a sudden something changed, you and the doctors never expected this to happen, but it was like nothing happened. "B-babe? Yn? Where, where am I?! What's happening?!" Josh had nervously said like he was a regular 24 year old again...

Everyone was quiet as they were all in shock after Josh had spoken. You knew a bit of going in and out of headspace for littles, but since it was the first time, he was obviously scared and confused out of his mind. Since the doctors were still in shock, the main one calling her phone for the psychiatrist right away, you wanted to step in and help your boyfriend.

"Honey...you were in an accident on the field. Someone had run into you pretty badly and knocked you on conscious, and the EMTs had to resuscitate you." Yn had explained, being close to her baby. Josh didn't know what to do or say, but his breathing felt uneven hearing just a brief explanation on what had happened and he started to have a slight panic attack.

"I-is my football career o-over?" He asked, his voice cracking because all he wanted was to be in the big leagues and now that opportunity is gone. "I'm sorry, Josh, but unfortunately it is." The doctor had sighed, Josh had begun to cry at her response. "I'm so sorry sweetheart, I'm so sorry." Yn whispered, trying to comfort Josh in the hospital bed. "I don't want it to be o-over-rr!" He sobbed into your chest, he was having a bit of a tantrum as his legs kicked a bit as he was sitting up.

"I know you don't honey, we all don't want it to be over, but it's for the best. There were some things that happened before you woke up earlier and the doctors & psychiatrist want to explain it to you." Yn had said, noticing that she was now in the room. Josh had peeked slightly to see a woman close to him, but went back quickly in Yns chest. "Josh, sweetheart, remember me?" The lady said softly, pulling up a rolling chair to get on his eye level.

Even though Josh wasn't too fond of her, he did lay on your shoulder to have eye contact. "It's okay bud, you probably have a million questions, but that's what I'm here for!" She smiled, trying to brighten up the mood. "We met a little while ago, but you were in a very young headspace. Do you know what a headspace is?" She asked, but Josh nodded his head 'no'. "That's perfectly okay buddy, I'll explain to you what it means.

"A headspace is like a mindset. For instance, when you were getting pumped up for a game, you had a straight focus & priority to be the best quarterback in the game. You were set in a focus mindset. The difference with the mindset you were in not too long ago is more like a childlike one, and that is called a headspace more so, little space. "L-little space?" He asked. "Yes, a little space is a mindset of a childlike manner where an adult can purposely go into when they are feeling small, trapped, or just for fun. People go into headspace like these due to trauma, mental health, or if your partner is comfortable with being in a caregiving position for you.

If I may ask, do you remember taking a test at all seeing if you were a caregiver or little?" The psychiatrist asked Josh, but he shook his head no. "That's completely okay, we didn't really need a test anyway to determine your classification." She replied. "W-what do you mean?" He said nervously. "A couple hours ago, I asked you three questions; "How old are you? Your response was 'Mmm, 'm dis many." Sarah had said. "You also held up three fingers. Josh had a shocked look on his face, he never acted out like that nor did a baby voice.

"The next question I asked you was, "what's your favorite color?" And you answered, "U-umm I wike da cowor wed an' bwue." This time, Josh's reaction wasn't so responsive because he did in fact like those colors, but was still embarrassed on how he worded it. "I then asked your favorite hobbies to do, and your response was, "Uhm I wike frowing da ball 'wound, coworing, uhm sweeping on mommy's chest, oh an' an' going on da pwanes!"

Once he heard himself call Yn mommy, that took it all. Josh had started crying again out of embarrassment as he cried into your chest. "Shh shh it's okay honey, it's alright. There's nothing to be ashamed about." Yn said softly to console the poor guy. "I-I just don't understand-dd!" He sobbed, hiding his face into his hands. Sarah had stopped talking for him to calm down a bit while she read over his notes. "Yn is right bud, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. There are tons of undiagnosed littles in around the hospital right now, and they all have a comfort person to go to. Yours, is luckily right here." She smiled, pointing to you.

Josh had looked up at you as a slight whimper escaped from his lips. "A-awe you a m-mommy?" He asked, his voice slipping a bit. "Yes sweetheart, I am, and I can be yours if you'd like." Yn replied, rocking him a bit. Josh had nodded slightly a 'yes' to you as he laid his head on your shoulder. "You'll definitely be in good hands Josh, I know that Yn will take excellent care of you." Sarah smiled, as the other doctors did too in the room. "Thank you." Yn whispered to her, it's again, a big task & risk to having your own, but it's 100% worth it.

"I'll have nurse Sophia bring a supply's worth of diapers & supplies for the journey ahead of you, she'll most likely drop it off before you leave." Sarah had said. "That sounds perfect, thank you so much for tour help." Yn replied. "Of course! I'm always a call away. I'll leave you all to it, if anything, just call me." Sarah smiled, letting the other doctors know. "Can you be a brave boy for all of us Josh while you stay here? I bet you can get another treat from the prize box!" Sarah asked as Josh nodded. "Wan' nother dinosaur." He replied quietly with his puppy eyes.

"Oh I bet you'll get one, I'll see you later buddy." She smiled, gathering up her things and leaving.  Once she had left, it was now all the other doctors' turns to get to know Josh and maybe, get some tests done. "Hey Josh." Dr Andrea said. "I'm Dr Andrea, and these are my nurses Sophia & Riley. They'll be helping us all out today, but I was wondering if we can get to know you a little bit?" She asked, having her nurses pull a chart out.

Even though his experiences with the doctors aren't the best, he thankfully came out of his shell and nodded yes. "You're doing awesome honey." Yn said, kissing his cheek even though nothing had happened yet. "First things first, do you know how tall you are & how much you weigh?" She asked, but he shook his head no. "That's okay honey, I'm pretty sure he's around 6'4 and is about 240." Yn replied. "Awesome, that sounds pretty accurate." Andrea smiled.

"When was the last time he had a physical checkup?" She asked. "It was about last fall. The team gets a yearly checkup before every season just to make sure they can play and they also got a flu shot along with the Tdap." Yn said. "That sounds perfect. Since it's been a year or so he'll need to get those before he leaves. We also require to do a blood test just to make sure nothing else happened tonight. We're assuming just a concussion, yet because of the regression stage, he will need to be sent home with supplies." Andrea had exclaimed.

"That sounds good, I think Sophia mentioned that she would be able to give us the supplies. On the other note, he isn't the best with needles nor blood, so we'll have to work together to keep him still. "No worries, trust me, he isn't the first teddy bear to be scared of them." She smiled. When the nurses had talked about needles, Josh was scared out of his mind. His breathing started to hyperventilate again slightly but luckily Yn was there to calm him down.

"It's okay buddy, I promise it's only going to hurt for a second and it'll go away. Its okay love." She sighed, rocking the now crying man in her arms. "D-don' wan' the s-shot-tt! 'S scary a-an' don' like-ee." He sobbed. Of course all of you had felt bad for him, but there was no other way. The nurses had already had their equipment ready for him, it was just a matter of time.

"How bout if you take these shots, you'll get to choose any three toys from the prize bucket! We have stickers, candy, action figures galore, etc." Andrea had said, hopefully convincing him enough. Josh's crying reaction stopped for a few seconds as he looked at her. "H-have Dino toys?" He asked with his puppy eyes. "I'm sure we have them!" Andrea replied. Josh had to think about it for a little bit, everyone was just anticipating if he could do it or not.

^^his puppy eyes^^❤️

A few minutes later, he calmed down enough to nod a yes to the doctors. "You're going to be such a brave boy Josh. I know needles can be scary sometimes but we'll be gentle. Would you like them in your arms or legs?" Andrea asked. "M-my legs." He replied nervously, his whole body literally in your chest. "Alright sweetheart, can you lay down for me on the bed?" She asked as you helped him lay down and lift his gown up a bit.

As the nurses got everything ready, Yn had taken some photos for updates on Josh's condition. "I know you'll be my brave boy sweetheart." Yn said softly, holding his hand and placing a kiss on his forehead. ""M scared-dd." He said nervously, his breathing starting to hitch up and down. "Shh its okay love, I promise it'll all be over soon & we can rest." She replied, while one of the nurses then came up beside her. "We're all set! Would you like us to do one at a time or both at once?" One of the nurses asked. "B-both at once." He replied, not making eye contact.

"That sounds good, the pain will only last for a few seconds and then it'll be gone. We ask to stay super still during this process while we inject the shots and put band-aids on your legs." The nurse exclaimed. "Which band-aids do you like? We have a wide variety of Disney, Pixar, Action, etc." Andrea had said. "L-like b-bluey." Josh had said, he did in fact love that show before going to bed. "Sounds good bud, we'll have two bluey stickers on your legs in no time." Andrea had smiled, making sure they got the correct band-aids.

"Alright bud, we're all set, are you ready?" Andrea said softly as he looked up at her and nodded. "Hold my hand honey if you'd like." Yn whispered, as he squeezed it pretty tight. Before they put the needles in, they got his legs swabbed with the rubbing alcohol wipe for sanitation. "Okay Josh, I'll be doing the one on your left and Sophia will be doing your right leg. It'll just sting for a second as we do a few second countdown." She exclaimed. He was quite nervous but you knew that he'll be just fine. You just hope the nurses are prepared for the screaming and crying along with it.

"Alright, on the countdown of three, 3...2...1!" Andrea had said as she put the needle in Josh's leg along with Sophia doing the same. At first, he didn't have a reaction, but he is the type of crier who's is like a toddlers, you know, silent at first but then raging tears.

"O-OWWW-WWWIEEE! O-OWWW-WWW!" Josh wailed as his whole face turned red. Yn had tried her best to keep him calm as the doctors stopped the bleeding with a cotton ball and then put the band-aids over it. "Shh shh its all over love, all done. You did it honey, I'm so proud of you. It's okay baby, its alright." Yn cooed, rocking the giant man in her arms as his tears didn't stop.

"You did excellent Josh! Such a brave boy for Sophia and I. I'll be right back with the prize bucket. Sophia, would you like to give him his gift from us?" She asked, as Sophia then remembered. "Oh of course! How could I forget?" She chuckled. The doctors had given Josh a blue baby blanket along with an attached stuffed animal for a sympathy gift due to his accident.

While Sophia was getting that out, Yn was still trying to comfort the mans cries as they weren't exactly stopping. "Shh love, I'm here, its okay, you're all done, its alright." You whispered, still rocking him until you saw Sophia have a gift. "This is for Josh, from all the nurses & staff on his team." She smiled, showing you both the blanket.

"Oh honey look! It's a blanket just for you along with a doggy!" Yn cheered, smiling at Sophia as she gave the blanket to you. Even though he was still crying, Josh had noticed the gift as his cries had stopped for a couple of minutes.

"T-tank you." He blushed, holding the puppy blanket up close by his nose. "Oh of course Josh! We're glad you like it!" Sophia had smiled, it was cute seeing the boy love that blanket. He had thankfully stopped his cries as the gift made his day slightly better. Josh was still very confused on what was going on, but having a comfort item came in handy.

"Well, I think my work is done here for now, I'll be back later to just check up on him before he goes home tomorrow. Get some rest Josh, you've been so very brave! We're all so very proud of you and your cooperation." Sophia had said nicely as he blushed. "T-tanks for taking care of me." He replied, his blanket curled up by his nose.

"Oh of course sweetheart, it's our job to take care of brave boys like you. Now you can get lots of sleep tonight until the doctors check you out and you can go home tomorrow. I'll see you both later!" Sophia exclaimed, waving and leaving.

Once she had left, it was probably best to see if Josh needed a change. "Love, is it alright if I check if you need a diaper change?" Yn asked as his facial expression changed quickly. "D-diaper cha-?" He stopped, lifting his gown to see a character diaper on his body. The poor guy had no idea he had one on until this moment.

Soon enough, his breathing started picking up again, trying not to be a panic attack, yn quickly went over to him to calm him down. "Oh baby, it's okay, we just didn't know and did it in case you were in a younger mindset. It's okay if you've used it, that's why its on." He said calmly, running her hand down his back.

Even though it was just so exhausting for him, and he did in fact use the diaper, Yn had got him comfortable enough to help him change out of it. She guided him to the bathroom where they had a big changing station specifically for new littles. "Love, is it alright if you lay down on the table?" She asked while she gathered the supplies from the cabinet. He slowly nodded 'yes' while he got onto the table.

Laying down, his body was so nervous and the gut reaching feeling of wearing a diaper made his stomach hurt a little bit. "It's alright sweetheart, its okay." Yn said softly, hopefully reassurance would calm his nerves. Un-tabbing the used diaper, she quickly got the wipes out to make him all clean.

She was lucky to have him be calm, but with the distraction of his blanket, you're thankful it had worked. Putting a fresh diaper on Josh, he was now all set. "You did such a good job honey. Should we try a bottle before bed?" She asked, seeing that the very cried out boy was almost asleep on her shoulder.

"Y-yeah." He replied, yawing at the sight. Yn then made her way over to the little mini fridge where she had some cold milk stored. Sofia was nice enough to bring over some baby bottles along with formula if he didnt want it warm. "I'll heat you up a bottle baby." She cooed, as he was still very tired.

Once it was done in the microwave, Yn grabbed a small washcloth for an afterwards burping session & headed to the big rocking chair. Once all comfy, she had laid josh in her arms as he faced her. His large figure with his feet dangling off of the sides made a cute appearance know how adorable it is to see your giant, but little boy.

"Here you go sweetheart." Yn said softly, carefully bringing the nipple of the bottle to his mouth. Once he latched on, you would think he would enjoy it, but of course, it had to take a twist.

Josh had suddenly spit the bottle out as he threw a small tantrum. Confused & so very exhausted, Yn had tried to figure out what was wrong. "What's wrong honey? Did it fall out by accident?" She asked, but now he had tears in his eyes. "Oh baby, its alright, I'm here, its okay." She softly said, bringing him closer to her chest.

However, being that close gave his little young mind an idea. As he was nearby your chest, his right hand had clung to your collar as it dragged down a bit. Yn had instantly felt his hand near your bra strap as it was being by pulled down. "O-oh boy!" Yn said frightened, immediately taking his hand off of her.

Josh had stopped, being scared himself as he looked up with puppy's eyes and tried to do it again. Unfortunately, his little minds plan didn't workout. "Baby..." yn said softly, "Are you sure?" She asked as he nodded slightly. "Wan' nilla. He replied, placing his hand on your chest.  "Alright sweetheart, if this works better, we can try it." She replied, getting him comfortable again as she placed him in the position to latch on.

Making sure she had privacy incase a doctor had came in, Yn had put a blanket on top of his head to cover you know what. In the meantime, she had gently ran her hand up and down his back until she couldn't feel anything going on anymore. It took about 20 minutes to get your big baby all tired out and fully asleep on your chest.

"My sweet sweet little one." Yn cooed, un-attaching him from your embrace to move him to the hospital crib. "We'll get through this together, I promise. I'll keep you safe and take care of you until the end of my days." She whispered, laying him down gently in the crib, obviously making sure he has his blanket & soother.

Placing a kiss gently on his forehead, you had said your goodnight affirmations like the two of you normally do as you quietly walked back to the couch to doze off as well.

It was now close to 10:30pm, and what a day. You now know that Josh will be in and out of headspace's, but that's okay. There's a long journey ahead of you both, and hopefully by tomorrow he can come back home. You're excited & anxious about the next steps, but you're finally glad that Josh was your little boy meant to be. All of your caregiving dreams had finally came true in the long run, especially with your one and only, qb. 🏈

Wondering what's in store for the morning is an understatement, but hey, you both got through the toughest stage, and hopefully it will be a smooth ride.

THE END.

Thank you all so much for reading! It's been a while since I updated the book, and I've finally had some time to finish the prompt. Please be aware I have several books I have to update but I have a good amount of prompts for you to read while you wait for updates.

Writing about doctor's appointments & having the little one be scared of needles is one of my favorite things to write about. All big tough, mean looking, muscular men who sob at the sight of a needle, oh yeah- sign me UP. Haha anyways, I hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of "The NFL Caregiver."

If you enjoyed and would like to wait for more, please follow me, vote, request and comment, save to your lists and libraries, and many many more to see what I have in store for you all on this book! thank you for waiting as I wrote this prompt. I'll have some spare time soon and I'm looking forward to make the next chapter so we can get into the book as in our resides in the future.

Second account where more MDLB is user1022839 ! I have a Grayson Dolan book, MDLB oneshots with your favorite male celebrities, and a Nick Bosa book like this one!

I'll see you all soon, thank you for all of your support.

❤️A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
120K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...