𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

31

4.6K 147 33
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I curled up into the side of Kamari as we sat on the little couch in Mara's hospital room. We had made it here about two hours ago and they ruled her injury as a mild concussion, so they was gone keep her over night to make sure nothing happens and she was good.

Kamari lightly tapped my thigh were his hand was resting, "Get up mamas im finna get us something to eat and some change of clothes, you wanna come or you gone stay hea" He asked me standing up stretching some.

"Ima stay here, I want some Chickfila please" i smiled at him and chuckled a little leaning down and kissed my forehead.

Forehead kisses are the best.

"Igh mamas ill be right back" he kissed my forehead once more and then left out the room.

I sighed getting up and walked over to the bed were Samara was laying sleep.

She looked at piece when she slept.

Looking at her like this made me miss her so much. I wanted my sister back because with out her it didn't feel right.

I miss laughing and spilling tea to each other.

I just missed my sister man.

"Is she good?" i heard jay"s faint voice.

I rolled my eyes, no the fuck he didn't show up here.

"Yea she good Jay, watchu doing here?" i asked him not even turning around.

There was a stand still silence til he spoke, "Im gone always love Samara and Im gone always check up on ha no matter what. Us not being together no more aint stopping shit Riyah and know that" he paused for a sec before speaking again.

"I know i fucked real fucking bad, and i done owned that shit ten fold. I'd do whatever it takes to be cool with Mara again. Hell yea i know we not gone be how we use to, but i miss ha ass and i need ha in my life deadass Riyah... i mean dat shit with all my fuckin heart and soul" He voiced walking to the other side of her bed looking own at her.

I eyed him for a bit and looked at Mara like he was doing.

"And im sorry about my babymoms spitting you Riyah, that shit was disrespectful as fuck and nasty as hell" He spoke up apologizing for ole girl who i trucked the fuck out of.

For now on ha name is "ole girl" i don't, i don't, i don't cause she had me fucked up.

"And im sorry about yo baby cake, it was just da closet thing i could get a hold of" I apologized with the yikes face.

He softly chuckled, "nah dat shit was ghetto as fuck Riyah, never did yo ass throw my son's birthday cake with the candles on dat bitch into his own mommas face like it wasn't nothing"

I let out a small laugh cause now that he said it out loud, that was very ghetto of me but do i give a fuck for real? NOPE lol.

"I swear, but for real ima get him another cake" I told him as i watched Mara some more before looking up at him. "Nahh you ain't got to Riyah, his mama had a second one in da house so shit good, thank you though" he said looking up me and i gave him a small smile and nod.

"Kamari which you?" he asked as i went o go sit back down on the couch.

"Yea he went to go shower, bring me some clothes and food. He'll be back ina lil while" i answered him as i scrolled on instagram.

"Oh igh bet, what da doc say about Mara?" he mumbled looking at her then over ot me waiting for a answer.

They said she just has a mild concussion and that they gone keep ha over night just to make sure she good and keep a eye on her.

He nod his head "glad it wasn't nothing serious" he sighed out.

"Look Riyah ion give a fuck how long it takes, ima do whatever it takes to make shit right with Mara and you cause i lied and broke my promise to you on how i would never fuck around on yo sister. And i know fasho ima have to buckle down with ya pops cause ik he want my head... and rightfully so" he said looking at me and i nodded continuing to scroll on my phone.

"Actions speak louder than words Jay, remember that" i told him getting up and walking out the room so i could get some fresh air and outta tha depressing ass room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Samara Moore~

"Baby" i heard the faint sound of my grandmama's voice.

"Mara baby" i heard it again.

I looked at my surroundings to see i was in my grandmama's house. It was sunny outside, i could smell her famous collard greens simmering on the stove.

I looked around the room and seen some of me and Riyah's things scattered around. I heard some Marvin Gaye playing in the back ground and i could hear her humming.

I walked towards the sound of her hummings and came to the kitchen.

"Oh there you are baby, i was calling for you to come taste this potato salad for me" she said with her sweet voice smiling at me as she held a spoon full of potato salad up to me. I softly smiled and walked over to her and ate the potato salad.

I smiled at her as i finished it and nodded my head yes.

"Speak up girl you know how i am" she said as she turned around and went back to checking up on the meat that was in the oven.

"Its good grandma just like always" i smiled to myself felling tears roll down my face.

I knew this was some type of dream.

I knew all of this wasn't real.

But i wanted it to.

My grandma died my freshman year in high school and that really made me depressed and close myself in even more than what i already was.

My grandma was my heart and soul, she was my mama and i could never thank her enough fro stepping in to help my daddy out and to make sure me and Riyah had some type of mother figure in our lives.

She was a life saver.

She was our angel.. And when she left, a part of me left.

It was like the same thing was happening to me all over again.

First my own momma left, then she left me.

I was so lost with out my grandmama to the point were i wouldn't even eat because it wasn't her food.

I never got help cause at that point in my life Jayvon came into it and brighten up my bad days more and more. He made me forget all the bad shit going on with inside of me.

He was my person.

He was my drug that i just had to have, cause if i didn't then i didn't know how to function with out em.

"Baby why is you crying like yo dog done died" Grandmama coo'd at me and walked over to me with worry in her beautiful hazel eyes.

I touched my cheeks with my index finger and looked at it to see wetness on the pad of my finger.

"Im sorry grandmama im just so emotional cause i miss you so so much" i whispered smiling at her and she smiled back at me. "Oh baby, i miss you too. But im right here, ive always been right" she pulled me into a warm hug and i just sat there hugging her back not wanting to let go.

"Mara baby, are you okay" she asked me as we pulled away.

"Huh" i asked a little confused as i sniffled wiping my eyes.

"I said are you okay? You don't look or seem like ya self baby, and i know you" she eyed me waiting for a answer.

"Im not okay mama im not" i broke down balling my eyes out.

"Ive been through so much since you been gone and i don't know how to get better. I don't know what to do grandmama. The man that i loved slept a female and had a baby then he slept with my best friend and neither one of them told me until a year later ma. A YEAR." i cried out as i poured my feelings out.

"Then Riyah could care less about me. But can you blame her, i did some messed up things and i actually chose Destiny over her. I pushed her away, hell i pushed everybody away because i didn't want to face reality ma. Cause i knew if i did, that i would feel all the pain that i was trying to avoid" I cried some more looking her with tears falling down her face as well.

"I felt like nobody could help me, after all these years nobody could help and i just kept it that way. I just felt alone and unloved by the people who was suppose to love me unconditionally no matter what"

Grandmama took a seat next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Look baby, You was never alone. You had all the right people in yo life beside that ole Destiny heffa" she spoke making me laugh a little bit.

"Never liked that lil thang ever since she walked up in my house with that stank ass attitude of hers saying how my collard greens was nasty, ha ole mammies was hell. But baby listen to me, You are extremely loved. They want to help you, but you gotta let them. You can't continue to shut down and run away from the problem Samara. You getting too old for dat shit. Get the help that you truly need baby, talk to a therapist. Vent to em and tell them all yo worries and problem baby cause one way or another its gone all come out rather its in a good way or bad way"

"That lil boy Jay? You know i wanna whoop his lil ass. But rather you wanna hear this or not he's the one baby... just not right now. He's got a wholeeee lot of growing up to do baby and so do you. You two won't work out until yall get yall shit together. You can always forgive but you'll never forget. And for Riayh? I always knew ha lil ass was gone be "miss thang" and act like the "big sister" ever since yall was little. But she loves you no matter what. She looks up to you Mara rather you see it or not. Riyah just want better for you and so do yo daddy. So cut them some slack okay baby" Grandmama finished off as she looke at em with a soft loving smile warming my heart.

Good i missed this lady so much.

"Thank yo grandma i needed to hear that, i know ive been going down the wrong path...it was just hard to stop" i sniffled as i wiped my face, knowing my eyes was red and puffy.

"I know baby, just remember you control yo life nobody else. Now go and show them folks what you made of baby. Remember im always here with you" she pointed to my heart and i smiled looking at her and she smiled back and the vision of her slowly disappearing.

I opened my eyes squinting at the bright lights as i looked around the room.

I noticed that i was in a hospital room and Jayvon was sitting down on the couch.

The fuck happen......

Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!! So ha like this one!!? Lol i tried for real😂😂. I might be uploading another chapter later on today, I MIGHT😭. But as always thank you for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 25.3K 27
𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
222K 5.8K 53
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 🦋.
821K 39.3K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
144K 5.6K 38
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕".