Sunstone: First of the Rueman...

Af janeilyotsspot

Brenaia; one of the last two remaining land masses that emerged from the ocean when the Era of the Cristel He... Mere

I
An Overview of the Bleak Boscage and its Inhabitants
II
III
An Overview of The Dunes and the Inhabitants
IV
V
An Overview of the Strəgon
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
Afterword

The Heart Cristels of Rueman

4 3 0
Af janeilyotsspot

Ruel- The seat of Sun Thaumaturgy since the creation of Rueman, home of the Sunstone Heart and Throne of Ruel.

Gease- The seat of Water Thaumaturgy in Rueman, home to the Wavellite Heart.

Pell- The seat of Wind Thaumaturgy and birthplace of the bulk of Wind Strəgons, home to the Datolite Heart.

Trual- The seat of Earth Thaumaturgy and home of the Magnetite Heart.

Mersa- The seat of Beast Thaumaturgy in Rueman and once home to the Gwindel Quartz.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

119 12 9
"Hatred cannot live long in our hearts" The mysterious race of humans that lived in the South at the most deadly lands, only they could travel throu...
4.2K 640 18
An ambitious scientist won't let anything get in the way of her dreams--not even death. ⚓︎ When Malia set out to sea, she expected to make a life-c...
766 92 13
Lives are intertwined, Hearts are broken, Pasts are haunted and vows are made. But when the intertwined lives meet will they let each other go? When...
198 2 28
Long ago, all magical beings were banished from the Earth into another Realm. For centuries a catastrophic war has raged between the Mystics with no...