𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭...

By Scarface419

Jobe and Jude imagines... Requests are open! More

Jobe ~ Training Day
Jobe ~ Unexpected Guest
Jude ~ injury
Jude ~ Clubbing
Jobe ~ bestfriends?
Jobe ~ Bestfriends? Part 2
Jobe ~ cramps
Jude ~ Shower
Jude ~ Accident
Jobe ~ Sick
Jobe ~ Jealous
Jude ~ Babysitting
Jobe ~ Distance
Jobe ~ First Match
Jude ~ Anniversary
Jobe ~ Pregnancy Scare
Jobe ~ Sore
Jude ~ Crush
Jude ~ Drunk
Jude ~ Clingy
Jobe ~ distraction
Jude ~ Surprise
Jude ~ Protective Father
Jude ~ Protective Father p.2
Jobe ~ Insomnia
Jude ~ Boy Bestfriend
Jude ~ Caught
Jobe ~ Injured
Jobe ~ Man of the match
Jobe ~ New Job
Jude ~ Intervention
Jude ~ boundaries
Jude ~ Boundaries Pt.2
Jobe ~ Lowered Inhibitions
Jude ~ Quiet
Jobe ~ Friends with Benefits
Jude ~ Sick
Jobe ~ Meet the Family
Jude ~ Nightmare
Jude ~ Lazy day
Jobe ~ Arrival
Jude ~ Blind date
Jude ~ Friends with Benefits
Jobe ~ Argument
Jobe ~ Friends
Jude ~ Blind date p2
Jobe ~ Meet the Parents P2
Jude ~ First Day
Jude ~ Cheating
Jude ~ Labour
Jobe ~ Holiday
Jobe ~ Holiday P2
Jobe ~ Changing Room
Jobe ~ Break in
Jude ~ The Ex
Jobe ~ Fans
Jobe ~ Food poisoning
Jude ~ Punishment
Jobe ~ Fight
Jude ~ Alone time
Jobe ~ Chilly mornings
Jude ~ Alone time P2
Jobe ~ Recovery
Jude ~ Positive
Jude ~ Cheating P2
Jobe ~ Irresistible
Jude ~ Positive P2
Jobe ~ Aftercare
Jude ~ Exhausted
Jobe ~ Bed time
Jude ~ Surprise
Jobe ~ Party
Jude ~ Shopping spree
Jude ~ Cooking
Jobe ~ Party P2
Jobe ~ Secret
Jude ~ Award Show
Jobe ~ Secret P2
Jude ~ Tragedy
Jude ~ Pain
Jobe ~ Over Heating
Jude ~ Fan
Jude ~ Sad
Jobe ~ Accused
Jude ~ Birth Control
Jobe ~ Night Routine
Jude ~ Daddy's Home
Jobe ~ Sunderland AFC
Jude ~ Fan P2
Jobe ~ First time
Jude ~ Sad P2
Jude ~ Insecurities
Jude ~ Instagram Live
Jude ~ Period
Jude ~ Date Night
Jobe ~ Attention
Jude ~ Sick
Jude ~ Perfume
Jobe ~ Teen Parents
Jude ~ Arguments
Jude ~ Caught
Jude ~ Family Visit
Jobe ~ Disappointed
Jude ~ Date Night P2
Jude ~ Embarrassed
Jude ~ Disneyland
Jobe ~ Drunk
Jude ~ Blind Date P3
Jobe ~ Overworked
Jude ~ Shoulder
Jude ~ Birthday
Jude ~ Working out
Jobe ~ Teen Parents P2
Jude ~ Sub
Jude ~ Smoothie Bar
Jude ~ Smoothie Bar P2
Jude ~ Smoothie Bar Pt3
Jude Caught P2
Jobe ~ Monday Morning
Jobe ~ Protective
Jude ~ Argument
Jude ~ Argument P2
Jobe ~ News
Jude ~ Caught P3
Jobe ~ Sex Tape
Jobe ~ Sex Tape P2
Jude ~ Jealous
Jobe ~ News P2
Jobe ~ Over thinking
Jude ~ Unexpected Connection ~ Part 1
Jude ~ Unexpected Connection ~ Part 2
Jude ~ Unexpected Connection ~ Part 3
Jude ~ Unexpected Connection ~ Part 4
Jobe ~ Bruises
Jobe ~ Heartbroken
Jude ~ Match Day
Jobe ~ Morning Sex
Jude ~ Caught Pt4
Jobe ~ Cuts

Jude ~ Birthday Sex

8.8K 56 19
By Scarface419

You pulled your heels off and threw them to the side, you stood with your arms leaning on the kitchen counter. Everyone had left you party and your birthday was officially over.

The dopamine crash when your birthday was over always hit you hard, you could feel the tears stinging your eyes as the loneliness set in.

"Hey darling, has everyone gone?" You hear Jude say. You quickly wiped your eyes and stood up straight clearing your throat.

"Jude?, I thought you left?" You say with a confused look in your face.

"No I was just upstairs, had a bit of a headache so I went to your room, I hope you don't mind." Jude said with a smile as he took a few steps closer.

"Of course I don't mind, are you feeling better now?" You ask forcing a smile.

"Y/n, what's wrong? Did you not have a good time?" Jude asks as he slowly continued to step towards you.

"I'm fine, I had a really nice time." You say pushing a smile again. Jude pulled you into his grasp and held you silently.

"What's wrong darling" Jude whispered into your hair.

"I just felt a bit lonely, but I'm not alone anymore." You say as you let go of Jude and look up at him. He placed his hand gently onto your face and softly stroked your cheek.

"You're too pretty to cry." Jude whispered as he used the pads of his thumbs to wipe the dampness in your eyes.

You swallow hard as your mind debates on what you should do next, against your better judgement you went onto your tiptoes and pulled Jude down and placed your lips against his.

You kissed him not expecting it to last long, but Jude pulled your body in tightly and melted into the kiss, he could feel you become unsteady in his arms so he picked you up and placed you on the counter, you kissed passionately as your hands ventured each others bodies.

Jude began to kiss down your neck, sucking and biting slightly. You let out a soft moan as you felt the sensation sending tingles through your entire body. Jude detached his mouth from your neck and looked at you deeply in the eyes. His eyes were confused and hard to read.

"Are you drunk?" He asked you seriously.

"No, I barely drank a thing." You respond with confusion.

"Are you sure?" He asked again

"Yeah, pretty sure Jude." You say back still confused. You see Jude's eyes switch to lust, he is looking down at you hungrily as he reattaches his lips to yours.

He pulls you body in closer and you can feel him growing against you causing you to let out a moan into his mouth.

Jude pulled back once again, his jaw clenched and his eyes shut tightly.

"Are you ok?" You as him noticing his reaction.

"If you keep moaning, I'm gonna end up fucking you." Jude says as he reopened his eyes and locked them with yours.

You pulled him back into this kiss, this time it's harsher and greedier than before, Jude grabs your body tightly with his big hands and squeezes, you let out another moan into him, Jude grabs ahold of your thighs and lifts you into his arms. You wrap your legs around him as he began to make his way to your bedroom.

He places you down on the bed as you both eagerly undress each other. Once you are laying on the bed fully naked Jude stops and stares at you. He lets his hands softly and delicately venture your body, caressing your smooth skin as he watched every inch of your body.

"Wow" he said under his breath, you could see the print in his boxers getting bigger and bigger, your eyes glued to him, thinking surely it can't grow anymore but it continued to get bigger. Jude noticed your line of vision and smiled lightly.

"Do you want me to take them off." Jude said quietly into your ear. You felt the air catch in your throat, nodding in response.

Jude pulled off his boxers and the dick sprung out aggressively. Your jaw dropped as you saw the entire size of it.

"Do you think you can take it baby?" Jude questioned softly, his voice making you more and more wet every time he spoke.

You nod your head unsure if it were true but you were definitely going to try.

Jude placed his lips to your neck and gently sucked your skin. Jude placed his fingers against your clit and began to rub lightly, you began to moan as the pleasure washed over you.

Jude lined himself up against you, he slowly pushed into you making sure to keep rubbing your clit for extra pleasure. Your eyes roll all the way back as your nails dig into Jude's back, you let out loud and pornographic moans as you feels Jude's entire length fill you up, stretching you out to your maximum.

Jude let out a moan against your neck sending shivers through your body. He looked up from your neck and his eyes met yours. You looked high on pleasure and Jude enjoyed the sight of your vulnerability.

He began to slowly thrust into you allowing you time to adjust to his size. Your mouth stayed open as you felt Jude move inside of you. Your mind was racing and the moans were falling out of your mouth escaping without any attempt at containing them.

Jude moaned with you as he picked up the pace, his hips began slapping into you as the sound of your bodies colliding filled the air.

"Yes baby, that feels so good." You say as you grip onto Jude's arms, scratching them to release the tension in your body.

"Your so tight and wet, your pussy is amazing." Jude said to you letting out a deep moan as he attached his lips to yours. You kissed while he continued to thrust into you, your tongues enjoying the taste of each others mouths, your body over loaded with pleasure you felt the knot begin to form in your stomach.

"Jude, I'm gonna" you say into his mouth.

"Me too baby." Jude says as his face screws up and his eyes close you could see on his face that he was seconds away from release.

Every thrust, hitting your gspot, your body began to tremble as you feel yourself tighten around Jude.

"Fuck FUCK!" Jude shouts as he feels your clenched walls around him. You release and feel the orgasm wash over your entire body, Jude quickly followed behind you, releasing his thick load inside of you. You body still shaking as Jude pulled out of you and laid beside you.

You couldn't control the shaking and twitching as you could still feel the effect of your orgasm, Jude smiled at you and pulled you into his arms, he rubbed you back trying to soothe your body from the electric feeling that is causing you to spasm.

He places his lips to your shoulder and rubbed over your back and arms squeezing lightly to bring you back to reality.

"Are you ok?" He asks as your body begins to relax.

"Yeah" you respond staring into his eyes, Jude places his lips to yours as he tasting you once more. He places his head back to the pillow and pulled your body onto his.

His fingers trailed up and down your soft back soothing you further till you fell asleep in his arms. Jude noticed and continued rubbing your back until he drifted to sleep as well.

You wake up the next morning, Jude's arm tightly around your back and your arm wrapped around his waist with your head resting against his chest.

You let out a puff of air hoping that Jude won't think you made a mistake. You held onto him not wanting the moment to end until you heard Jude wake up.

"Good morning darling." Jude croaked out with his deep and raspy morning voice.

"Good morning." You respond softly as you bury your head into him.

"Last night was different wasn't it." Jude laughed lightly. You were unsure of what Jude meant, you weren't sure if he was regretting it or not.

"Yeah it was." You say, praying for Jude to make it clear how he felt.

"It was pretty amazing though." He said as his hand rubbed your back again the way he did last night. You let out another deep breath relief filling your body.

"So amazing." You say as you look up from Jude's chest.

Jude smiled down at you placing his lips to yours, he intertwined his fingers with yours and he pulled back from the kiss.

"I'm taking you out today." Jude said as he places his head back to the pillow pulling you on top of him and cuddling you tightly.

...

Requested🫶🏼

50th Chapter🎉

Thank you so much to everyone who continues to read and who has made it this far, I appreciate you all so much❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3.5K 22
In which things get complicated for Hannah Elliot when she begins to fall for the guy she thought she hated more than anything. Jude Bellingham x Fem...
77.9K 1.8K 21
"In reality, I'm falling in love. I feel like the same thing is happening to you too." [ jude bellingham x fem! oc ] started; january 27, 2023