Back Stabber || stiles stilin...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their... More

Backstabber
AESTHETIC
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

06

334 15 1
By stilesstilinskiibaee

3620 Words

06, school night

( daylight - David Kushner, There's darkness in the distance From the way that I've been livin'
But I know I can't resist it )

_____________________________

I HAVEN'T MOVED I STAYED at the same position as I just kept my eyes on Tracy's body lying on the ground.

I've watched people die but for some reason this one hit me like a rock, I watched Allison my best friend and watching her die right in front of me made me get flashbacks of it.

I immediately heard foots step but that didn't make me me move a muscle at all. I heard the doors step stop.

"It wasn't me." I heard Malia say.

"What the hell happened to her?" Mr. Stilinski said to Malia.

"Hey, Katherine?" I heard a soft voice said making me look up as I met up with Scott's eyes.

"We tried. I-I tried. But I failed." I said as my breath hitches.

"There were these people. They had mask. Um, there- there were... three of them." Malia said to them.

"They drove a needle through her." I said to them as I turn to look at Tracy's body.

"What... what are you talking about?" Stiles asked us.

"They were strong, Stiles." Malia cried.

"They had a weapon. Stiles we didn't do this." Malia said.

"They came out of nowhere." I mumbled to them.

"I tried to attack them but I couldn't they- they killed her right in front of me and I couldn't save her. I'm not- I can't." I said to them as I felt my breathing fasten.

"Hey it's okay." Scott said to me making me shake my head and place my hand on my chest feeling a pinch.

"I can't-I can't breath." I said to him as I felt my body weaken and my body shaken as I felt like my breath was slowly down.

"I-I think she's having a panic attack." Scott said I watched stiles rush over me and held me.

"Hey." He said to me as I immediately felt like I was about to fall to the ground.

"Hey, look at me." He said to me as I felt tears in my eyes.

"I can't. It hurts." I let out.

"Ssh, Katherine. Breath Katherine breath. This isn't your fault none of this is. You tried okay." He said to me but that didn't work.

"uh-look at me." He said as he grabbed both sides of my faces and making me stare into his eyes.

"Listen to me heart beat." He said and I closed my eyes and I began to listen to his heart as it was steady and calm making me feel relax and I began to breath normal again.

"That's it. You got it." Stiles said to me making me open my eyes again.

"You did it." He said to me with a smile making me smile too.

"Thank you." I said to him as he slowly helped me get up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" They all asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine, now." I said to them.

"She's not changing back." Deaton said as he was looking at her and checking her.

"We're going to need to get her out of here." Deaton said but Mr. Stilinski stopped him.

"What, hey absolutely not. This is a crime scene. We call the coroner." He said making us look at each other.

"I think the coroner mu flight be very confused by this girls severed reptilian tail." Deaton said making Stiles's dad snap.

"I don't care."

"You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in beacon hills." Deaton told him making him go all silent said his head.

"Dad, he's right." Stiles told his dad.

"Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back, then call the corone?" Scott told him as we watched him walk back in forth.

"There's a line- there's a line that we have to draw." Sheriff stilinski said.

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once." Stiles try to make his dad to agree on letting us take Tracy's body.

"Sheriff, please. Let me help." Deaton pleaded him.

"I've dealt with things like this before." Deaton said as we all turned to sheriff stilinski as he hesitated before replying to us.

"Just do it fast." He said to us as Deaton immediately picked up Tracy's body, Scott helping beside and the rest of follow behind.

"Are you okay?" Malia asked me making me sighs.

"I'm fine, now." I said to her with a soft smile.

Was I really fine?

_____________________________

"TRACY WAS BURIED." Liam said as we walked through the hospital doors. "In a whole?" Scott asked him.

"Buried alive. Crawled out. Then we found another whole." Liam said to us making me shake my head.

"What? Who was buried there?" I asked him but Liam shrugged his shoulder.

"I don't know, but I think we're gonna want to find out." Liam said as we enter the elevator a hit the the second floor.

"Who would hurry them alive?" I questioned but obviously they didn't know the answer to that at all either. The elevator opened and we immediately walked out trying to meet up with the others as we wait what they are gonna tell us about Lydia's condition.

"Theo, nice going in the tourniquet. You probably saved her life." Melissa said making me smile knowing Lydia will be okay.

"All right, she's about to go into surgery. So it's going to be a while. Any other supernatural details that I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Melissa asked us.

"It was the tail." Kira informed Melissa to what hit Lydia.

"Yeah, Tracy cut her with the tail. If it makes a difference." Scott said to him mom before she nodded and walked off.

"But it wasn't just Tracy. There were the others." Malia said but I know deep down they don't believe her.

"The guys in the mask." I said but they just stared at me like crazy.

"You know what. I'm going to head home since obviously I know none of you don't believe about that." I said angrily.

"Katherine-,"

"nope, see ya." I said rolling my eyes at them.

"I'll take you home." Stiles said making me turn around and walk backwards.

"I don't need a bodyguard." I said to them before walking away from them and heading to the elevator. I pressed the button to go down before I felt a presence beside me making me scoff.

"Didn't you not hear I don't need a bodyguard nor a babysitter ." I said annoyed.

"I know but I just wan to make sure you go home okay." Scott said to me making me roll my eyes.

"I know how to protect myself, Scott I'm not a baby. I may be a a few months younger then you but still." I said shrugging my shoulders and entering the elevator.

"Kat, you know I love you like a sister, right?" He said to me making me laugh.

"Yes, I know you've told me like a billions times, I never forget." I said to him with a smile.

"Then you know, even though your a tri-Brid the most powerful creature."

"I won't say powerful." I said to him. "Anyways, I will always protect no matter what. And I know you think we don't believe you about the guys with the mask but I know you would never make anything up like that. So I believe you." He said to me making me smile at him before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you for believing in me. I know you always do and yes I know you will protect me and I will always too. Your my brother not by blood but you will always will." I said to him,

"Thank you for everything, Scott." I said to him, I never had a brother and I always wanted one, I always told my mom I wanted one and she always told me that if I don't behave god would sent me an annoying one and here I am with an annoying, goofy and caring brother that I never thought I would have.

"I love you Scott." I said to him with a smile.

"I love you too, Kat," he said to me before I pulled away from him.

"Okay, this has just become depressed." I said letting out a laughter.

"Let's have a brother and sister movie night." Scott said to me making me smile.

"Oh my god, yes. Let's watch fast and furious." I said to him.

"Oh, god. You wanna watch that because your simping for Paul walker." He said to me.

"Ugh, lie." I said to him as we walked the streets.

"But true." I said to him making him laugh.

As we made it to Scott's house with a box of Pizza in my hands I placed on the small table in front of the couch preparing to watch a movie together.

"You should also get popcorn." I yelled as he was in the kitchen.

"Anything queen?" He asked me making me roll my eyes.

"Nope, that's it." I yelled as I searched for the movie.

"Which one do you wanna watch? The first or second?" I asked him.

"Your pick!" He yelled back making me face the tv again and choosing the first movie which was my favorite one and yet it still is.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your movie night." I heard a voice saying making me look behind me.

"Deaton? What are you doing here?" Scott asked him as he had the popcorn in his hands as I snatched it from him and began to eat it.

Deaton walked to the kitchen with a hand bag with him and placing it on the kitchen diner before pulling out a small glass of cup with something in it looks like claws to me.

"A werewolf with the talons of an eagle. Possibly a shape-shifter, known as eastern mythology as a Garuada." Deaton said placing on the table and taking another one out.

"Tracy's claws. The unmistakable claws of a werewolf." He said placing it on the table once again.

"But-a werewolf who also bears the venom and the scales of a kanima." Deaton said as I placed the popcorn corn on the table and reaching for Tracy's claws and looking it up close.

"What do you even called that." Scott asked him.

"Personally, I call it terrifying. But at the moment, I'm more interested in how Tracy was able to get across the mountain ash." Deaton said to us making me look up at him.

"I thought nothing supernatural can do that, including me." I said to him.

"As did I. So if Tracy was able to cross the mountain ash and no one supernatural can do that-,"

"Tracy's not a supernatural." Scott said.

"Exactly. If she wasn't born and she wasn't bitten, she had to have been made." Deaton said to us making me sighs.

"Made?" I asked him.

"Someone is trying to make supernatural creatures with non-supernatural means. And whoever they are, they're somehow managing to blur the lines between science and the supernatural." Deaton filled us in.

"There's more." Scott spoke up.

"Liam said he found another hole out in the woods." Scott told Deaton.

"Burying them could be part of their process, a kind of incubation." Deaton said making me run my hands through my hair and I stood up from my seat.

"What are we supposed to do?" I asked him,

"Same thing you've always done. Protect your friends. Protect each other." Deaton said making me look at Scott.

"So-what about someone like Tracy?" Scott asked him.

"I wish I could tell you. Hopefully, I'll have more answers soon. I'll be gone a few days."

"Wait you're leaving?" I immediately said.

"Just a few days." Deaton said making me sighs.

"How scared should we be about this?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I've lived in the world if the supernatural a long time. But I'm still a doctor. Still a man of science. Something like this happens, it rattles the foundation of everything you believe. Something like this shakes you to the core." He said making me tilt my head to the side confused.

"Something like what?" Scott asked him.

"The rules... the rules have changed.

_____________________________

"DID YOU GET IN TO SEE LYDIA?" Scott asked Stiles as he came to the library along with Malia.

"No. I tried using my free period but she's still in the ICU." Stiles said to us as I was scrolling through the pages.

"And no one outside family is allowed in." Stiles said standing in front of us.

"We got one thing." Malia said placing a book on the table.

"Anything in here about half-werewolves, half-kanimas?" Kira said letting out a sigh.

"The Chimera." Scott said making us all look up at him.

"Uh, what?" I said confused shaking my head.

"Chimera. It's a creature mad of incongruous parts. And if Liam said he found two burial sites, it means Tracy's not the only one." Scott said to us.

"Who's the second chimera?" I asked him.

"And why would they bury them?" Stiles asked.

"Deaton thinks it's part of their process." I said to them.

"The people in masks." Malia said making them All go quiet.

"What exactly are we gonna do?" I asked them.

"We'll, we have to look for the other chimera and figure out which one is it." Scott said pointing to the page of windigos.

"Well, Kira, Malia and I will go to the hospital and ask my mom for help." Scott said to me.

"And what should I do?" I asked.

"Your stay with Stiles to keep searching." Scott said making me look at him annoyed.

"What-why me?" I asked.

"Because you have super speed and we need that." Stiles said making me roll my eyes at him.

"Ugh, fine. But you owe me my movie night." I said said to Scott as I gave him a glare.

_____________________________

WE'VE BEEN AT THIS SINCE school was over and I'm so tired and hungry I feel like I'm about to explode any minute now. My phone began to rang making me let out a sighs, as I pulled it out of my pocket it was a video call from my aunt.

"Hey, aunt freya." I said to her with a smile through the phone.

"Hey, sweet cakes." She said to me making me laugh. 

"What are you doing that you didn't come home to eat?" She asked me making me sighs.

"Well, I'm at the school library with Stiles, since we are trying to figure out what's happening." I said to her.

"Katherine, I already told you not to get to caught up with that." She said to me making me scoff.

"Aunt Freya, I know. But I can't just sit around and watch my friends fight alone with something we do to even know about." I said to her quietly raising my voice at her.

"I can't watch them die, I care about them." I said to him as my gaze switched at Stiles a sleepy stiles direction.

"I don't want them to get hurt." I mumbled as I looked away.

"I know you care about them. But you can't always be there and you know that. I'm proud of you, the young women you have become and I know wherever your parents are they are proud too." She said to me making me smile.

"Thanks aunt freya. I promise you that when I'm done with this I'll go home." I said to her. "All right." She said with a smile.

"Hey, aunt freya." I said making her nod. "Yeah, what's up." She asked me.

"Um, do you remember the time when you knew it was keelin your love?" I asked her quietly making her love.

"Yeah, I did. And I think deep down you know that too. You don't need to ask me because you know how much you love him and you already said it, but I know you do know. You don't need to ask anyone about that because your the one who knows the answer to that, not us." She said to me making me sighs.

"Your right, but I don't think I would want to face that. I can't. Not yet." I said to her as I played with my pen.

"Your Katherine camille Mikaelson, You can do it anything. And you can face them your just to afraid what will happen if you will." She said to me and she is right. I am too afraid to face the facts about it. I need to face the reality and not back down. After I am a Mikaelson and backing down isn't on our family.

"Your right, but for now. I wanna be on my own get through this with my friends." I said to her making her nod.

"Whatever makes you feel better. But I'm always here if you want to talk." She said to me.

"Thanks aunt freya." I said to her before she waved at me goodbye and I hung up the phone and placed it on the table as I began to stare at Stiles who was sleeping between the books making me laugh.

"I'll wait for you too." I heard him say making me swallow thickly.

"Y-you heard that?" I asked him making him getting up.

"Yeah." He said to me making me scoff.

"I didn't mean too." He said making me getting at he got up and grabbed my forearm.

"If that's what you want I'll wait for you. Because I love you." He said making me calm as he said he loved me. I love him too, but I can't not now.

"I know you do. And if you really love me-," I said looking down not wanting to look at him.

"You have to let me go." I said as I pulled my forearm away from him.

"Umm, I have to get something from my locker but after that can you give me a ride home please." I said to him making him bite his inside cheek.

"Uh, yeah. I'll clean up here. Meet me back at my Jeep?" He said to me making me nod.

"Uh, yeah," I said to him as I gather my stuff and walked away from him not turning around. I walked out from the library.

"Why does everything have to end like this." I mumbled to myself as I walked through the corridor.

"I really need something strong for this," I said as I walked to my locker, it was night and really dark.

And I know that if Scott sees me walking alone he's gonna start telling to not do this again.

He still owes me my movie night.

My phone began to ring again making me sighs as I check the contact name and it was Xavier.

"You know what the only thing I'm so relief about is that you called me." I said making him laugh through the phone.

"Aww, mi amiga me extraño." Xavier said making me frown.

"Since when do you know Spanish?" I asked him confused.

"Oh, google translate, I don't even know any other words." He's said to me making me laugh,

"eres mas pendejo que yo pensaba." I said making him cough.

"What- what did you say? Is it bad." He said to me making me laugh once again.

"Search it up, use your Google." I said. "I will. What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm at school, actually." I said taking my notebook out of my locker.

"Why are you at school?" He asked me.

"Um, I'm looking for what kind of supernatural shit we are dealing with." I said to him making him hum.

"Oh, is it about Tracy's body?" He asked me making me sighs.

"And how do you know?" I asked him zipping my bag close.

"I got friends." He said making me laugh. "The only friend you have is me." I said to him and he laughed at me.

"That's where your wrong. Your ex Stiles told me about it." He said making me cross my arms in confused.

"Since when do you talk to stiles. Last time I check, you guys can't stand each other especially him with you."

"Well, we are buddy's now I guess." He said making me bite my inside cheek.

"You better tell me everything-," I said but I heard a loud scream making me look around.

"Um, Xavier. I'm going to go." I said to him and I didn't let him reply because I immediately hung up and looked around. And I heard it again, I k is who's scream is that it's stiles.

"Stiles." I whispered before I ran out of school and went to the parking lot and I didn't see him the only thing I saw was his Jeep and the hood of the Jeep was open but no one was there.

"Stiles!" I screamed but I couldn't hear him at all. I walked over closer and as I grabbed the box wrench that was on the ground, I picked up and placed on the hood of the Jeep and after I placed I moved my eyes away and saw blood all over the side of the hood and on the ground making me gasp.

"Stiles!" I screamed as I began to panic not knowing he was.

Or if he was in danger.

"Stiles!"

_____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 14.3K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
20.7K 215 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...
144K 3K 56
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...
128K 3.9K 18
Stiles is a born wolf but it hasn't triggered until he kills Donovan and now he doesn't know what to do what will happen to the one who was supposed...