โŸก โ€ข ๐•„๐•ช ๐•Œ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–...

By DayMoonx

"๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š'๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น." "๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." Yang Jeongin, a shy high schooler who likes secluded... More

โŸก ๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•– โŸก
โŸก ๐”น๐•–๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โŸก
โŸก ๐“—๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•“๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก ๐•„๐•’๐•ช๐•“๐•–? โŸก
โŸก โ„•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช? โŸก
โŸก ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• โŸก
โŸก ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐• ๐•œ๐•’๐•ช โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•’๐•—๐•– โŸก
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ (pt 1) โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ (pt 2) โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–? โŸก
โŸก โ„‚๐•’๐•—๐•– โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ โŸก
NOT AN UPDATE!
โŸก โ„™๐•™๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  โŸก
โŸก โ„•๐•–๐•จ โŸก
โŸก โ„๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•๐•’๐•ค๐•™๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•ค๐•– โŸก
โŸก โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–? โŸก
NOT AN UPDATE!
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•• โŸก
โŸก ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โŸก
โŸก ๐”ป๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š,๐•,โ„™. โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ โŸก
โŸก โ„™๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ช โŸก
โŸก ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•–๐•ฅ โŸก
NEW BOOK โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
โŸก โ„๐• ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐• โŸก
โŸก ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐• ๐•œ๐•’๐•ช โŸก
NEW BOOK PT 2 โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
โŸก NOT AN UPDATE โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ โŸก
โŸก ๐•„๐• ๐•ž โŸก
โŸก ๐•†๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โŸก
I'm sorry
โŸก โ„™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ค โŸก
quick note

โŸก ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ โŸก

556 23 72
By DayMoonx

Third person
Minho pov

Minho pulled his keys out of my pocket- them being wet as well. His clothes with sticking to him from the rain- his hair dripping.

He fumbled with the lock on opening the door- only to find out it was already unlocked. He opened it confused, pulling off his shoes.

He heard noises from him and Hans shared room, it sounding like talking. Minho walked quietly over to the room, listening.

"Just a few days, I guess."

'Few days? For what?'

"I'll see you soon then. Will Hyunjin be over?"

Minho froze, resisting the urge to barge into the room and question Han.

"Fine. Give me 10 minutes."

He heard the line click off, Han walking out the door. He had a suitcase with him, making Minho freeze.

"Hannie..?"

Han turned around in shock, scared by the sudden voice. His expression turned just as quickly cold, looking away from him.

"Oh. It's you."

'Not even my name.'

"Where are you going?"

Han pulled his shoes on, grabbing a few more of his things from the counter by the door.

"Why."

"You have a suitcase.."

"Yeah."

Minho bit his lip at the coldness, straight out asking him.

"Where are you going to stay?"

"None of your business."

"Hannie just tell me."

"Fine, Felix's. And don't call me that."

"Why..?"

"What do you think, Minho."

Han slammed the counter in anger and exasperation, looking at him.

"..."

"I'm moving out. Maybe a few days, maybe permanently. Who knows."

Minhos heart dropped, his body feeling colder than it already was.

"Hannie- I- Han, wait-" Minho reached his hand out, grabbing his wrist.

"I'm not waiting,"

"Han please. Just- just please listen to me, let's just talk-"

"Not anymore. I'm not putting with any of your words that don't mean shit."

"Han please," Minho begged, feeling his tears building up.

"Let me go!" Han snapped his hand back, hitting the photo of them on the counter during it. He snapped back, glaring at him with furious eyes, "Don't even try to follow me or contact me. Get away from me."

Minho stopped, taken aback. His eyes filled with sadness and fear almost made Han break, but he held up. He pulled out his keys from his pocket, throwing them at Minho.

"Take these."

With that, he left through the door, slamming it shut.

It was silent, in the apartment now. Not anything bright, or happy. He was his source of happiness he found. He stepped to the fallen photo, examining the memories filled inside it. From their first date as a couple, two years ago.

Minho dragged himself into their shared bedroom, really finding almost all of Han's things gone. All his drawers of clothes were empty, his part of the table, everything that he owned.

He threw himself on the bed, ignoring the fact that he was drenched from the rain. He closed his eyes, exhausted both physically and emotionally.

Han shot up in bed, gasping and panting hard. He quickly shook Minho, tears spilling from his eyes.

"Hm?" Minho said, turning over. He saw Han crying, immediately jolting up and hugging him tightly.

"What is it baby? Does something hurt?"

He shook his head, sniffing and crying into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently.

"I- I had a dream..."

"What was the dream?" He caressed Han's face, helping him calm down.

"Y-you left me, and said that you hated me... and told me to never talk to you again..."

"Ouuu," Minho said, petting his hair and wiping his tears for him.

"Hannie, you know that'll never happen, right?"

"But-"

"No buts. I love you, and I'll never leave you."

"Never ever?" Han sniffed.

"Never ever."

He threw his arms around him, feeling his warmth. Minho smiled lightly, holding his lover tightly.

"Sleep now, baby. It's late."

"I wanna cuddle you..."

"Well, we can do that lying down."

Han pulled up the covers, scooting closer to Minho to spoon him. Minho laced his arms on Hans waist, snuggling his head behind his.

Han got comfortable quickly, soon falling asleep yet again.

Minho stroked his hair until he fell asleep, feeling drowsy himself. He kissed his head, snuggling with him.

"I love you Hannie."

Minho gasped, waking up in cold sweat from warm memories. He reached out, trying to find the body he was so used to having by him. It was just empty space, the comforting feeling gone.

He propped himself up on his elbow, looking at his alarm clock. 10 pm. Did he fall asleep?

He stared at where his lover always slept, on the left side, as he liked it. He reached his hand out, grabbing his pillow.

He held it tightly, still lingering of his scent. Before he knew it, his eyes were watering, the pillow wetting with his tears.

He gasped for air, sobbing quietly.

"Hannie..."

He closed his eyes, the pillow filling in where his lover should have been, but it feeling so empty as well.

"I'm sorry..."

Jeongin walked through the door of his house, immediately going up to his room without saying hello to anyone.

"Jeongin-ah, how was working late?" Minjoon laughed, Yoon playing on his switch on the couch.

"Jeongin, come down and help us with dinner please," His dad said, "Yoon, you too."

"Not today."

"Do you have homework?"

"No"

"Then come and help."

"I said, not today!"

"Yang Jeongin, what is that attitude?" His dad stepped out of the kitchen, yelling up the stairs.

Jeongin ran up the stairs, running to his room and slamming the door. He sunk down on the corner next to his bed, sniffling.

He held his face, still feeling the pain.

"It's my fault," He whispered.

He stayed there for a few more minutes, engulfed in his thoughts. Sitting there in silence was so difficult.

He heard a knock on the door, and a voice that he recognized.

"Hey, kiddo?"

Jeongin sniffed, his train of thought broken. His dad talked to him through the closed door, Jeongin not replying.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, you must have had a bad day. Can I come in?"

Jeongin didn't reply, only silently forgiving him in his head.

"I'm coming in," His dad called. He opened the door, looking around only to find him curled up on the ground.

"Jeongin," He said, voice filled with worry.

He walked over, sitting down next to him. Jeongin shook, eyes tear filled.

Jeongins dad put and arm around him, rubbing his upper arm. He leaned Jeongin on him, comforting him.

"What's wrong? Is it because I yelled at you?" He asked gently.

He knew Jeongin hated it when people yelled at him, but the boy shook his head.

"What's going on then?"

Jeongin only sniffed, not replying. He heard more footsteps, his mom poking her head through the door.

"Jeongin?"

She gasped, rushing over to him and sitting in front of him.

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?"

She lifted his head with both hands, rubbing his cheeks.

Jeongin gasped for air, breaking down. He started sobbing, unable to hold it anymore. His moms eyes softened, heart breaking watching her son cry. She shifted closer to him, letting him sob in her arms.

He let out all his tears, crying harder than he had for ages. His moms warmth around him only reminded him of Seungmin, making him sob harder.

His mom rubbed his back, sharing a look with his dad.

When he stopped crying Jeongins mom pulled him off and stood up.

"Come sit on the bed. It's cold on the floor."

His dad guided him up, closing the door quietly and sitting beside him. His mom held his hand, staying quiet to let him speak.

"I..."

His mom nodded patiently.

"I-I was cleaning with my friends at school today, and- and then me and Seungmin, we- we had a fight..."

His mom nodded, wiping his tears.

"I tried to force him to tell me something, and-"
He tried not to cry again, alarming his parents.

"And he hit me," He ended weakly.

Silence filled the room when he stopped talking, his parents sharing a look.

His moms face showed hints of sadness and worry, while his fathers had confusion and anger.

His mom held his hand, rubbing his back as he started to cry again.

"What did you try to force out if him?" She asked gently.

"H-he was calling his mom, and I overheard her say bad things... and-and I grabbed his wrist and he flinched. So I pulled up his sleeves and-" He didn't finish his sentence, sniffling.

His mom looked at his dad in surprise, him shooting the same look back.

"What did his mom say to him?"

"He told him he was out, then she said to come home... he said not yet, and she said he may as well not come him at all..."

His mom bit her lip, a worried face spreading across her.

"Maybe he's going through some tough times," She said quietly, putting am arm around her son.

He nodded, understanding.

"But," She said, "That doesn't give him the right to out his hands on you like that."

He nodded again.

"That's right," His dad said, "No matter what's happening he shouldn't be hitting you. Has this happened before?"

"No!" Jeongin blurted, "He never did anything like that. And- and it's my fault. I tried to force him to tell me something he wasn't comfortable with."

They sat in silence for a bit longer, Jeongins mom leaning his head on her.

"I think it was perhaps instinct, or a sudden action. Try talking to him when your both ready."

"I don't know if I'll ever be ready," Jeongin said weakly.

"It'll come to you son," His dad said, scooting closer and putting an arm around his as well, "Just distance yourself for a bit until your ready."

He nodded, relieved he got it off his chest.

His parents hugged him from both sides, warmth engulfing him. He relaxed, calming himself down with the warmth.

"Seungmin..."

"You feeling better?"

Felix nodded, leaning against him.

"Good," Hyunjin said, kissing his forehead lightly, "Now tell me about the you and Han fucking thing."

Felix sighed at the way he phrased it.

"You make it sound a lot worse than it was."

"Well, there wasn't much context."

Felix nodded, giggling slightly.

"Okay. Well uhm, a year ago Minho was out of the country- his aunt got sick and his mom wanted him to come with her and his dad to see her. So he left for about a month."

Hyunjin nodded, listening attentively.

"Han can get, well... really sexually frustrated after a while. He's a physical touch kind of person, even if it's not like THAT. Like just cuddling and stuff, but from a lover. So after a while he called me, asking- I guess- just to have sex I guess? Not as anything but cause Minho was gone and he was really frustrated."

"Did he know about it?"

Felix nodded, "We both asked Minho beforehand on a call if he was okay with it, and he said yeah, as long as it was just as friends and it wouldn't happen more than once. After you know, we agreed to never bring it up again, and we never did. Until Minho did today."

Hyunjin nodded, humming.

"I guess Han felt some guilt after it, even though Minho gave full permission. He always feels guilty about things and overthinks stuff."

"Yeah, that's understandable."

"Yeah. It was a year ago- it didn't happen again after that. I was going to tell you, but... I guess I didn't know how to bring it up."

Hyunjin nodded, stroking his hair. Felix sighed, leaning further onto him.

"That's okay. Thanks for being honest with me."

Felix smiled, nodding, "And thank you for listening to me. I don't know what I would have done if you had left me."

"Well, I'm still here so don't worry," Hyunjin pecked his nose, making him giggle.

"Also," Felix said, Hyunjin humming, "Han is staying with us for a bit. Dunno how long."

Hyunjin nodded.

"Do you think they'll get back together?"

Felix shrugged, "Well they were together for two years. I think both of them are in fault. Bur you know, Han is my best friend so I guess I have to be on his side."

Hyunjin giggled, understanding, "How long until Han gets here?"

"Mm, maybe like an hour? He said he's stopping by some places for food and such."

Hyunjin suddenly pushed Felix down, pinning him to the couch and kissing him hard on the lips.

"Mh-?"

"An hour is plenty of time... since Han fucked you, don't you think I should claim you for real?"

Felix giggled, grabbing Hyunjins collar and pulling him closer to him.

"Go ahead~"

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG-
Yep, sorry yall 😭
High schools been keeping me busy... sorry abt that

How was this chapter??? I cried while proofreading 😭

Do yall think it's Han or Minho at fault? And Seungmin and Jeongin? I've seen a lot of mixed opinions

Hope you enjoyeddd!! I'll try to get next chapter up asap :)

And ofc, make sure to eat, drink, and get some rest! 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.9K 53
Sext Me 1-30 Hwang Hyunjin is a fuck boy, Kim Seungmin is a dandy boy, and Yang Jeongin is the innocent one. What happens when Jeongin innocence get...
4K 127 16
|His high adulation makes me feel cloud nine really exists in this world. But I can never bring myself to accept it| โœงหš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกโ™กหš Seungmin doesn't belie...
97.4K 3.9K 23
Seungmin is straight and doesn't like boys. Or at least it's what he thinks.. Hyunjin is gay and likes boys, more specifically Seungmin. What happens...
85K 2.9K 19
(fin.) In which a known submissive Camboy is searching for a partner to "play" with and notices the cute newbie Jisung. เฌชเฌ“ Smut, Angst, mature content