Take Me Down || Katsuki Bakug...

By Lilpeanut24

*UNDER EDITING* (Hi! If you have been waiting for the next chapter to Take Me Down, I apologize. My writing s... More

Preview/Authors note!
Chapter 1 - Scars never heal
Chapter 2: A Better Cause
Chapter 3: Welcome home
Chapter 4: 10 Years Later
Chapter 5: "Never take your eyes off your opponent"
Chapter 6: silence isnt always the best
Chapter 7: "Stay out of my way"
Chapter 8: Prefect Timing
Chapter 9: At some point, you have to give up.
Chapter 10: The Plan
Chapter 11: "I wouldn't trade you for the world"
Chapter 12: The Exam
Chapter 12: "Congratulations Ms. Masuta"
Chapter 13: The First Day
Chapter 14: "how have you been?"
Chapter 15: The Visitor
Chapter 16: Hero Costumes Galore
Chapter 17: Combat Training
Chapter 18: USJ
Chapter 19: Familiar Faces
Chapter 20: Secrets
Chapter 21: Friends till the End
Chapter 22: Sports Festival
Chapter 23: A piece of the past
Chapter 24: The Scar
Chapter 25: A new Friendship?
Chapter 26: A hero needs a great name
Chapter 27: Apologize
Chapter 28: The Introduction
Chapter 29: Patrol
Chapter 30: End of the Week
Chapter 31: Study Group
A Note From Peanut ๐Ÿฅœโค๏ธ
Chapter 32: Summer Begins
Chapter 34: Camp! Pt 2
Chapter 35: Why is There Smoke?
Chapter 36: Combat in session
Chapter 37: Rescue

Chapter 33: Camp!

45 1 0
By Lilpeanut24

After the long grueling week, they had finally made it. Waking up early and meeting with Midoryia. They ran to school, noticing all there other classmates waiting.

Y/n still not a morning person, lazily looked around at all of her classmates. Yawning as she walked up to Kirishima, he smiled brightly at her while his hands lay firmly on his hips.

"How...do you have so much fucking energy in the morning?" Y/n asked while she placed a hand on her forhead and groaned.

"Well my secret is, Manly sleep calls for a big manly breakfast! By 7 am I'm ready to go!" He cheered, she didn't want to. But she blurted out a laugh and punched his arm slightly.

"I guess it makes sense for such a manly guy" Kirishima's face immediately erupted in red, watching her walk away. He tried rubbing the heat off of his face, hoping nobody noticed.

Turning her head annoyed as Iida summoned them to the bus. they all tumbled inside, the ride wasn't too long. But she didn't know how much longer she could handle Iida yelling and nodding them around.

Placing her headphone on her head. She looked over to her right, noticing Kirishima staring at her. He quickly looked away. Confused she shrugged it off, playing music and relaxing. Reaching a stop, Y/n followed behind Midoryia as they stared at the view.

"Thank god! My legs where killing me" she whined as she kicked her legs up a bit to get some blood flow. Watching as Mineta ran around trying to find a bathroom. Aizawas voice caught her attention.

"You don't really think we stopped here so you could stretch your legs do you?"

"Huh?" Immediately feeling some kind of dread, Y/n stared down her teacher. For such a hero, Aizawa was almost more intimidating then Shoji.

When 2 women jumped out of the car on the lookout, she watched as they danced and made there appearances known. Her eyes moved to Midoryia as she watched him fanboy.

"Great" she muttered, listening as they explained the campsite. And watching as Midoryia almost exposed there ages. She turned her head a bit and noticed a kid.

"Wonder what a kid his age is doing out here" she thought, completely forgetting to listen to what the Wild Wild Pussycats was telling them.

"Uh, quick back on the bus" wiped from her thoughts, she listened as Sero voice was panicky.

"Wait what?" Y/n questioned. Her eyes immediately filled with panic.

"If your quick enough... you'll make it back by noon" watching Mandalay's face form into a demonic smile. She turned to Kirishima.

"No way...guys!! SAVE YOURSELVES!" Immediately running with Kirishima and Mina. Everyone stopped when Pixie-bob jumped infront of them. Y/n gasped while sliding to stop.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?" She shouted, breathing heavily while raising her arms up in a fighting stance. Her gut dropped as Pixie-bob began controlling the ground sending them over the cliff.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Y/n shrieked while all of class 1A flew down. Looking to her left, Kamanari and Sero where yelling and holding onto each other while they plummeted to the ground.

"SHE MUST BE CONTROLLING THE GROUND!" Midoryia shouted, as if it wasn't obvious enough. Landing on the ground with a loud thud. Y/n whined as she rubbed her butt, there was definitely going to be a bruise later.

"What...what just happened!?" She shouted as she looked all around. Bakugo clearly not in the mood to do this turned around and began walking.

"Is everybody okay?" Y/n asked while she helped Mina off the ground. Slowly they all turned towards the heavy Forest.

Watching as Mineta sprinted inside to find somewhere to pee. They all stood shocked and appalled as a giant monster stood in front of him.

"WHERE ALL GONNA DIE!!" Y/n, Sero and Kamanari all screamed. Getting into a fighting stance, she couldn't believe camp was starting off so aggressively.

Watching as Midoryia grabbed Mineta and got him out of the way. She felt her feet move before her brain could tell her to stop. Watching as Todoroki froze the monsters feet. She needed liquid.

"TODOROKI! ICE ME!" She shouted, confused he sent ice at her. Sensing it quickly she turned it back into liquid. Todoroki moved his eyes to the side, watching while Y/n moved her hands to create something.

He couldn't lie, he was a bit jealous and annoyed she could benefit from his ice powers. Ignoring her thoughts, Y/n was deep in concentration. Holding the water infront of herself as she ran. She remembered what Jeanist had taught her. Her ice was a weapon, not a protection. Freezing a large spear in her hands. She hoped it was sturdy for what she was about to do.

"OUTTA MY WAY PISS CONTROL!" Bakugo and Iida whipped past her. She watched as they both took the arms off of the weird monster. Noticing it's head, she needed to bring the monster down. Using the spear like a jumping pole. She launched herself up.

It was like slow motion, moving her eyes to her left. Midoryia was flying next to her. They both nodded there heads at eachother, as Midoryia used his fist and Y/n used her foot. The exploded the monsters head. Reaching the ground she turned the spear back into water, and created an ice slide for herself.

"WOW!" She gasped as she lifted her head up and looked in-front of herself. She was kind of proud she got into some of the action with the boys. Noticing everybody else walking over. The dirt monster had turned into complete dust.

"What is her quirk anyway?" She questioned as she rubbed the dirt off of her uniform and face. Looking to Midoryia, she couldn't help but be proud. They had never gotten the chance to fight together. It was empowering.

"Woah! You guys took that beast out in seconds!" Sato cheered as Todoroki slowly stood up. Nodding her head to him, she noticed Bakugo looking ahead.

"You guys sure showed that thing who's boss" Kirishima said, looking a bit disappointed he didn't help. Ignoring him slightly, she looked ahead with Bakugo. Seeing what he saw, she immediately brought a liquid source to herself. Freezing another Speer in her hands.

"Where not done" Bakugo said coldly. Side eyeing him, she moved her head to the side so the rest of her classmates could hear her.

"He's right, there's a fuck ton ahead of us" Y/n whispered. She could feel some kind of dread fill her stomach. But they needed to get to the campsite before dark.

"Alright... LETS GO CLASS A" Iida yelled, as everybody cheered. They all ran one by one taking down as many of these weird dirt monsters that got in there way.

Avoiding Bakugos blast, she went for one that was flying at them. Watching as Sero wrapped it in tape and swung around it. She looked to shoji who was listening for other monster. Quickly thinking she shouted to him as she sprinted from behind.

"SHOJI THROW ME!" Y/n yelled as she jumped onto his back. With shock and confusing, he listened and grabbed her, launching her towards the next monster. She landed the spear on top of its head. Causing the entire thing to fall apart. With Sero noticing her, he aimed tape at her swinging her to safety.

"THANKS!" Y/n yelled as she headed to the next monster. With Todoroki every few minutes giving her some ice. They all worked well together. Helping build a staircase for Kamanari.

"MASUTA, MINETA GET OUT OF HERE" looking up at Kamanari, she saw the yellow sparks emit from his body. Not wanting to get electrocuted, she bolted out of his way. Managing to grab Mineta on the way.

"Woah Masuta, you smell amazziiinnggg" glaring down at the purple headed freak, she launched him in-front of herself. That would be the last time she ever saved him.

Noticing another monster ahead, Bakugo exploded one of its legs off. Turning the spear back into liquid. She controlled the water adding vibration to her arms.

"If this works out like I think it will...I'm awsome as fuck" she thought to herself as she ran. Aiming an arm down she sent the vibration launching herself into the sky.

"Eh?" Looking up and noticing her, Bakugo immediately felt some kind of rage. Watching as her veins began to glow a neon blue, he kept questioning himself. How was she getting so good? As she looked down and saw Bakugo glaring, she winked at him.

Giggiling with excitement, the moment was ruined as the monster slashed an arm at her. Sending her flying into a tree. Slamming her back against it, she slid down the trunk. Landing into a bush, she didn't even have a chance to understand what had just happened. Gasping for air, she lay on the ground stunned.

"OI PISS CONTROL?!" Shooting her hand above, it peaked out from the bushes. Giving a thumbs up, she yelled over to him.

"IM OKAY!" She yelled as she shakily stood up. Rubbing her back, she needed a few seconds before she got back into action.

"Oh wow...pain...so much pain....im not okay...wow...shit...that hurt" completely embarrassed, she tried to act as if nothing happened and jumped back into the action.

"Masuta! Here!" Turning around Mina shot acid to her, quickly sensing it. She watched as Mina took the monsters leg out. All they needed to do was get the head off. Standing on the ground firmly, Y/n smirked.

"URARAKA ! MOVE!" Y/n warned as she slashed her hand across her face. Getting the monster immediately and watching as it fell to the floor in pieces. Uraraka and Mina high fived her as they continued on.

After many hours of fighting and trying to find there way to the camp ground. They all shakily and exhausted emerged from the forest, slowly walking over to there Teacher and the Wild Wild pussycats.

Y/n covered in dirt and mud, she was practically limping to the finish line. Lifting her head up, she felt some kind of relief when she saw Mr. Aizawa.

"Food...I need food" she complained, her quirk took a lot of energy. Especially freezing things and using the vibration control. She needed some kind of energy back into her body.

While Pixie-bob took a liking to Midoryia, Iida, Todoroki and Bakugo. Annoyed and wanting to eat, she looked over to the kid from earlier as Midoryia asked about him.

"This is my cousins son, Kota" he seemed uninterested of the entire class. Somehow she recognized this kid, something about him was familiar.

"Huh, Kota?" She thought as she stared at him. His stare was cold and reminded her of Bakugo. As the kid made eye contact with her, she smiled softly at him.

Watching as Midoryia introduced himself, she immediately jumped as she watched Kota punch him straight in the crotch. Placing a hand over her mouth, she didn't know wether to laugh or help Midoryia.

"Oh my god!" She said in between laughs. Running after Iida to her poor best friend. As always Midoryia felt the need to speak with Kota again. Figure out why he super punched the hell out of him.

"DINNER TIME" Y/n immediately stopped consoling Midoryia, the excitement of food had her attention. Forcefully Pushing Midoryia and Iida out of her way, she stormed into the dinner hall. The smell of food and warmth brought her some kind of peace.

After stuffing her face, she was practically rolled out of the dining hall. With her new mentors telling them about the bath house. She again, sprinted to change.

"This is AAAAmazing" she exclaimed as she slowly sunk into the hot clean water. With Uraraka and Tsu agreeing with her. She looked over to Mina, who had no problem showing off what she had.

"Isn't this great guys!?" Mina asked as she kicked her feet in the water. Grunting in agreement. Y/n slowly felt herself sink her whole body in.

The warmth wrapped her like a blanket, although the morning was rough. This is the most relaxing thing she had done in a while. Everything was perfect.

It was too perfect. The sound of Minetas voice and Iidas yelling ruined the moment for her entirely. Sitting up, she looked up at the wall. Watching as Kota pushed Mineta over. She smiled, the kid had some real aggression.

"THANKS KOTA BABE!" Mine exclaimed as she stretched her arms. Watching as Kota turned his head to them. Y/n waved to him.

"Thanks sweatheart!!" She shouted, before shock displayed on her face. Watching as he fell backwards, she sensed for his body.

"DID SOMEONE CATCH HIM!?" She shouted, practically crawling out of the hot springs. Midoryias voice calmed her nerves.

"I GOT HIM!" Thankful she took a deep breath. If she didn't physically see if Kota was okay, it would drive her crazy and cost her sleep. Pulling herself out of the hot spring, she began walking to the door.

"Y/n! Where are you going?" Uraraka asked, realizing she had just left without saying anything. She waved a hand to her.

"Sorry! I just want to Make sure Kota is okay!" Continuing to walk off, she didnt realize she had just walked out completely butt naked.

"Nice ass!" Mina yelled, Y/n spun around and blew her a kiss. Before grabbing a robe and tying it around herself. She walked outside and saw Midoryia.

"Hey! Oh Woah your naked..." quickly stopping herself, her face was flat as she stared at her best-friend wrapped in only a towel. Midoryia spun around with a flushed face.

"Y/N STOP IT!!!" He squealed, as he panicked. Y/n looked down at his arms and noticed Kota.

"Quit panicking. Is he okay?" She asked, Immediately placing a hand on Kira's forehead. She noticed a bit of blood near his nose.

"I think so, pretty sure he saw you girls...uhm... not completely decent" raising an eyebrow to him, Midoryia sighed. "you know what I mean..."

"Yeah, Jirou told me. Are you taking him to Mandalay?" walking forward, Midoryia nodded his head. The sound of gravel crunching echoed in the night.

Reaching the large employee house, Y/n looked down at Kota. The poor kid looked freezing. Knocking in the door, the 2 teens waited patiently.

"Hey you guys should be in the bathhouse....wait is that Kota?!" Mandalay quickly wrapped Kota in her arms. Telling Midoryia and y/n to come inside. walking inside, both Heroes thanked Midoryia for saving him.

Listening as the three of them spoke, the topic of why Kota hated heros came up. Then she knew how she recognized him.

"His parents where the Waterhose hero's." She remembered when Midoryia had told her about them, it was an absolute tragedy. She somehow felt closer to the poor kid.

"Kota is basically in your situation Masuta" looking over to Pixie-bob. She pouted her lips, it was true they where both orphaned. But Kota was different from her.

"Pixie! You can't just bring that up!" Mandalay whisper shouted. Pixie-bob apologized, Y/n shook her head at her. Slowly crossing her arms she shrugged.

"Eh, don't worry about it. Happens all the time. But Kota...I mean I guess we have similar situations...but I grew up wanting to be a hero even more. Poor kid had his vision of heros ruined." she muttered as she stared at him.

"Maybe you could talk to him?" Mandalay asked, shrugging again Y/n clicked her tongue. She watched as Midoryia spoke to the two hero's. After saying goodnight, Y/n walked to there cabin. All the girls had already passed out from exhaustion.

Changing into pajamas. She flopped onto her bed mat and felt her eyes grow heavy.

"I want to help Kota" she thought to herself, before finally succumbing to sleep.

// next morning

"RISE AND SHINE FUTURE PROS!!!"

Immediately sitting up, Y/n looked around the room confused. She felt as if she had just closed her eyes. There was no way she had even fallen asleep for more then 5 minutes. Finally spotting who woke her up, she felt her mouth grow sour.

"Oh god please no" she complained, smacking a hand to her forehead. The one thing she hated most was happening. She was awake, and the sun wasn't even rising yet.

"COME ON GIRLS! TIME TO WAKE UP AND TRAIN THE DAY AWAY"

Rubbing her eyes, Y/n pulled some hair out of her mouth and wiped the spit that had somehow made its way from her mouth to her cheek.

"This isn't what I thought camp was going to be" she groaned, as Mina and Uraraka slowly started getting up as well. Still staring off into the distance. She had no idea what was to come. And sleep wasn't anything near it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...
358 2 40
Yagi Kita has always looked up to her father, All Might, and wanted to be just like him when she goes pro. So when he told her that he inherited his...
299K 8.2K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
140K 7K 75
๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€ U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...