Let There Be Light

By CarnivalCarnage

**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fin

Chapter Eighteen

679 24 2
By CarnivalCarnage

               The sun making its way into the suit woke you up. A faint whimper formed in your throat to not waking up against him. Your head pounded and nausea sat dormant in your stomach. Remnants of last night plagued your mind – the good, the bad and the almost. The door to the suit clicked and he walked in. You go to sit up only to realize your robe was at the end of the bed, draped across like a blanket. You pull the white sheets up to your chest.

"Did we-"Blood rushed to your cheeks at the thought of it and jealousy hinted at your mind not being able to remember.

"Negative" he cut you off. He was carrying a tray with a silver dome in the center and a glass of orange juice beside it. A black shopping bag hung from his wrist. He approached you, setting the tray in front of you on the bed. "I figured you'd have a hangover. I went and got your favorite." Your soft eyes met his. He lifts the metal dome, "Bacon."

The smoky applewood smell filled your nostrils and nausea was soon replaced with hunger. This outgoing gesture of his really touched you, and completely threw you off, a small red rose rested at the top of the tray. You pick it up, looking at him and then back at the rose. It was fresh and when you brought it up to your nose, the smell was faint but sweet. A small smile formed on your face, "Thank you" you told him softly.

He didn't respond. A giddy feeling invaded your body and Soaps words reminded you of the conversation you two had last night. You felt like Ghost wanted to show vulnerability, but he had been fucked over so much that when he feels like he vulnerable, he walls up his emotions. "I need to go around town to pick up some things for tonight." Your voice breaks the silence.

"Laswell is here and is waiting on you. I told her you would be down in a few minutes". He puts the black bag on the bed beside you. You eye the bag cautiously, "Its clothes, so you're not walking around sticking out in your gear."

"You bought me clothes?" you ask as he walks towards the door.

"Laswell." Ghost was a man of few words at times.

"And the breakfast?" you press on.

"From me" he continues walking until he opens the door. Right before he walks out, you hear one last thing, "The rose too." Click and he was gone.

Those last words made your breath hitch. "He cares for you." Soaps words rang in your head. You shake the thoughts and reach over to the black bag and pull out a pair of ripped jeans and a black body suit. You quickly change and put on your black boots, making them compliment your outfit.

You head out of the room and down to the lobby. Laswell was sitting on one of the couches when you approached.

"Harley." Her tone neutral.

"Laswell" you mirror.

She gets off the couch and leads you outside to the black SUV that you arrived in. She gets into the driver seat and for once, you were able to sit up front.

"Have anything in mind?" she asks trying to make conversation.

"What is the attire? I'm assuming sleek and 'I have money'."

"Precisely and I know just the place." The SUV turns down different streets and the conversation between Laswell and you were kept at a minimum. The SUV stops in front of a high-end store. You get out and meet her at the revolving door.

The store was a millionaires wife dream. Designer dresses, diamonds and other jeweled jewelry, wine and anything else that stated 'My job is spending my husbands money while he cheats on me'. Your hands finger the fabric of the different dresses, and your eyes catch a few of the bracelets in the jewelry case.

"Any specific colors?" you ask Laswell.

"Not to my knowledge, but you can never go wrong with black." She's not wrong. When in doubt, wear black.

All the dresses you laid eyes on where too gaudy. They were drawing too much attention and with the plan you had in mind, too much attention would not be good. Anxiety crept inside you again because you were running out of time. Minutes felt like hours, and you only have four hours left until you have to be there. You scanned the store about to lose all hope until your eyes landed on a dress.

You head towards the back of the store and the dress was displayed on a mannequin. It shimmered when the light hit it just right, but not too much. Spaghetti straps hugged the shoulders of the fabrics faux of a person. The dress was tight but hugged all the curves in the right places. A slit up the right side of the dress went from the hip and the rest of the way down near the floor. The front of dress was cut into a low 'V' that stopped at your sternum below the breasts. You circle around and the back was completely open, and the back sat at the top of your ass. Dangerously low. It was sexy. It would draw his attention. It was perfect. It was a deep red that reminded you of the rose Ghost got you this morning.

"This one." Laswell eyes you and back to the dress when you tell her this.

You finally break eye contact from the dress and look at her. She gives a smile and nods in approval.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" One of the store employees asks in her best English voice. She was French, but she tried her best.

"Yes" Laswell says to her. "This dress."

"What size do you need?" The saleswoman asked you.

"Either a 6 or an 8"

She gave a warm smile, "How about I grab both and you let me know which one fits best?"

"That would be great" you tell the kind woman. Hope took away the anxiety and you felt that revenge was right there at your grasp.

The woman brings out both dresses and walks you to a dressing room. You try on both dresses and the size 8 fits you perfectly. You were stunned at the dress. It was as if the dress was made for you.

You put your other clothes back on and walk out the dressing room with a wide smile on your face. You walk around the store for twenty more minutes picking out shoes and jewelry. Once you got everything you felt like you needed, you walk out the store and get back in the SUV.

"Is there a makeup or beauty store around here?" you ask Laswell.

She nods and drives off. After about fifteen minutes, she pulls in front of another store. "Ill be right out." You get out and shut the door. Time was dwindling down, and you needed to get back and get ready. You finally finish up at the beauty store and you both make your way back to the hotel.

Laswell offered to help you take up your three bags, but you declined. You were in a rush and needing to get ready. "Hope everything goes good for you Harley" she tells you.

"Aren't you going to be around for this?" you asked her confused.

"No. I have other matters, but I trust you and the rest of the team will get the job done." She turns on heel and walks out the door. You stood in the lobby for a few more seconds not knowing what the fuck just happened. For once, she sounded like she was sincere.

The elevator felt like it took forever and when the door finally opened, you nearly ran for the suite door. You knocked on the door fast and loud until Ghost opened the door. You push by him and head towards the bedroom and throw the bags on the bed.

"I need you to leave." Your chest heaving up and down from running and anxiety. You see the confused look on his face, "I just need some privacy."

He nods and walks out the room. You wait until you hear the door click and empty out all the bags. The clock on the wall read 1600 and you had just under three hours to get ready. The first task was your hair. You knew the blonde hair would be too risky, so you grabbed a couple boxes of black hair dye. This would be something new since your blonde hair was natural, but giving the circumstances, you were ready for a new start.

You eyed the back of the box and followed the instructions. The color develops into the bottle as you shake it. Taking a nervous breath, you position the bottle at the top of your head and squeeze. Dark liquid embraced your blonde locks and clung to your hair like glue. The process was fairly simple and what took the most was waiting for the color to develop.

The dye darkened and really turned black the longer it sat on your hair and as you looked into the mirror, the color really brought out your green eyes. They popped and seemed more vibrant. After about thirty to forty minutes, you turn the shower on – rinse your hair and wash. You almost didn't recognize yourself in the mirror when you stepped out the shower, but the dark hair suited you better. You were a dark person and felt like you were embracing this new you.

After a couple of hours of maintenancing, you slipped into your dress, careful to not rip the thin straps over your shoulders. You had fixed your hair to resemble a wet look and slicked the top of it back, but the rest of your hair hung low down your back straight. You went dark with eye makeup – dark grey and black eyeshadow with black winged eyeliner. Applying the false black lashes was a task, but you were satisfied with the way everything turned out. A shade of dark red lipstick matched your dress and the black six-inch stilettos with red bottoms matched your attire. You place a gold choker around your neck, but it wasn't your traditional choker - it was two skull hands that wrapped themselves around your throat. One final look in the mirror, and you were set.

A faint nauseous feeling formed in your stomach as you made your way down towards the elevator. Laswell told you in the car that there would be a limousine waiting for you at 1845 and the team would be in there waiting. The elevator doors open, and you make your way into the lobby and towards the front doors. Your heels clicked against the marble floors reminding you just how bad of a bitch you actually were.

The doorman opens the door and just as Laswell said, a black limo was out front. You walk towards the limo, open the door, and climb in. The limo was packed with the team on the opposite side when you opened the door, they couldn't be seen. Wide set eyes were on you when you looked up.

"What?" you ask.

Your cheeks flushed when you realized that everyone was scanning your body. You look down at yourself and notice that the slit in your dress had ridden up when you sat going past your hip, indicating that you were not wearing any panties. The low cut of the front of the dress also indicated that you weren't wearing a bra, although your boobs looked amazing in this dress.

When you look back up, your eyes lock onto his and you read a mixture of lust and jealousy. The familiar heat between your legs came back and you couldn't have made it more obvious when you squeezed your thighs together.

The sexual tension in the limo was interrupted from Price clearing his throat, "Harley, here is the earpiece that we need you to wear. It's an open line since you wont have a button to press the comms to talk to us. We will be here to guide you and listen out if we need to come get you".

You nod your head and notice that Gaz and Soaps eyes keep eyeing your body. "Wait, I don't have a mask!".

Ghost leans up and hands you a box. Your eyes lock onto his and you take it from him. The box was black and elegant, tied with a black bow. You pull the end of the bow and watch it as it unravels. You open the lid and set it beside you. Black tissue paper filled the inside of the box and buried under the paper was a black mask. You pick it up and stare at it with awe.

"LT picked it out" you hear Soap tell you.

You hand the mask back to Ghost, "Can you put it on me?" you ask in a low voice.

He moves from his seat and sits beside you. Goosebumps formed on your skin when you felt his fingers brush against your shoulder to reach around and place the mask on your face. Your hands held the mask as he tied the black silk ribbon behind your head. When he was finished, you turned to face him and the hunger in his eyes became more intense.

You felt the limo come to a stop and Ghost moved back over to his side of the limo with the rest of the guys. Paparazzi cameras flashed outside the black tinted windows. The muffled chatter of everyone soon became overbearing when the door to your limo opened. A hand awaited you. You slid towards the door, taking the mysterious hand, and exiting out of the limousine. A deep breath relieved itself from your lungs and you knew, you were ready. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.3K 35
Jamie Hendricks is an AWOL Helicopter Pilot hiding in the American wilderness when suspicious helicopters are spotted over her office. Her involvemen...
129K 4.5K 105
Price discovered you as a young girl whose family had been violently and unjustly taken away from her. As there were no other options for you, Price...
267K 6.8K 59
Althea was dangerous. She wasn't particularly large or imposing, but once you heard the Whisper of her breath, it was too late. Her ability to sneak...
163K 1.4K 46
"I didn't forget about that attitude you gave me earlier." My face went red as he looked at me in the mirror. I shook my head. "I didn't have an at...