A Slacker's Law in a Webnovel...

Por caleyaa

Cale Henituse was sent to another brand new world different from his old one. It was a world with no magic. N... Más

Chapter 1-School's Where Strange Things Happen.
Chapter 2-The Law of a Slacker (1)
Chapter 4-The Law of a Slacker (3)
Chapter 5-The Law of a Slacker (4)
Chapter 6- One Problem to Another
Chapter 7- A Mess. A Total Mess

Chapter 3- The Law of a Slacker (2)

1K 86 41
Por caleyaa

A Slacker's Law in a Webnovel

Chapter III

*

*

*

*

*

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Blink.

Cale blinked his eyes open to the usual boisterous yet familiar atmosphere of the classroom.

'How long did i slept?'

"You slept for about 45 minutes, Cale-nim"

There comes Choi Han's voice answered, adept at reading his thought. He seemed like an attendant now, assisting Cale like this.

"Mhm.."

Cale mumbled, still in a daze. He rubbed his eyes to wave off the sleepiness, while his long lashes fluttering in the process.

As he tried to gains focus while taking in his surroundings, Cale heard a familiar voice as a familiar figure came to his sight.

"Have a good sleep, dongsaeng?"

The voice belongs to Alberu who asked him in a gentle voice. 

The blonde sat facing Cale while resting his chin on his hand leisurely.

"You look like a cat"

The next words wasn't coming from Alberu. 

Cale shited his gaze to Alberu's side and caught a glimpse of white hair. Knowing who the owner was, he grumbles.

"Why are you here?"

The white haired kid, Eun Jiho lifted his brows and wears a smile close to a smirk.

"What?"

"You happen to sleep behind my desk, so what's the big deal?"

Cale stares at him for a second before looking away, seeing Eun Jiho just reminded him of Alberu and he's not amused.

He let Eun Jiho's scoffs and Alberu's chuckle in one ear and out the other.

"Hello Cale!"

"Did you sleep well?"

Much to his surprise, to the side of his(?) table, was Woo Jooin who drag a seat there while smiling brightly at Cale.

'Huh..why are they gathering at my sea-'

Cale stilled.

"You happen to sleep behind my desk, so what's the big deal?"

Eun Jiho's words then struck him. Cale looked around as he realized the changes.

Cale now sat on the left corner wall beside the window, in the very back at that. So Eun Jiho's words were apparently right, Cale was currently sitting behind his seat.

Then the only plausible conclusion was...

'I must've move here in my sleep'

Cale closed his eyes, stretching his body upwards all the while as he yawns.

He could feel himself fully awake as he did that.

'Well, this seat was much more comfortable, should i move here?'

The idea seems tempting enough that Cale couldn't help the little smile appearing on his beautiful face at the thought.

Rubbing his eyes while opening them at the same time, Cale was then faced with the view that made him stilled once again.

He found Eun Jiho looking at him with a complicated expression. And beside him, was Alberu who looks as amused as ever.

Also, even without turning to the source, Cale could feel Choi Han's gaze that would definitely driles a hole on his head soon enough. And lastly, he saw Woo Jooin who's face was oddly sparkling while looking at Cale.

Feeling iffy by their strange reaction, Cale blurted out confusedly.

"What?" 

"Nothing"

Alberu, Eun Jiho and Choi Han answered at the same time, and that only added to his iffiness the more he thinks about it.

Ahem.

Choi Han coughs as he looked away, he is feeling embarassed at how he had been caught shamelessly staring at Cale earlier. 

It doesn't apply to Alberu who's amused expression still plastered on him though. Eun Jiho also somehow continue to creases his brows while keep looking at him.

'Seriously, what is it..'

Just as he was wondering, Woo Jooin spoke.

"Cale, why do like to sleep so much?"

//\

Cale barely hide the flinch coming out of him at Woo Jooin's question. Though, that slight reaction didn't escaped the sharp eyes of the four boys who had their gaze fixed on him at the time.

"..."

Cale opened and closed his mouth repeatedly as though he was debating how to answer.

"A dream"

"Hm?"

Woo Jooin leans in closely when Cale mumbled up some words in a quieted voice.

Cale turned his gaze out of the window, his hand followed by supporting his chin thereafter.

Then...his next action greatly surprised the ones may have watching.

A low breezes brew inside whilst in tune moving the window, directly sweeping Cale Henituse's face whose turning serene in no time.

Woo Jooin, as well Eun Jiho, widened their eyes at the sight.

It feels peaceful, despite the clear noisy atmosphere of the room. Around here, No. The air around Cale Henituse felt strangely peaceful.

They heard him continued talking, while a few saw his eyes glowing with an odd light as it happened.

"I like it because sleep sometimes brings me pleasant dreams"

His voice and words, although unwaveringly calm, one could tell it held more meaning than how it appears.

"Human, why do you like to sleep so much. You're not a bear, stop hibernating!"

"Maybe he is sick nya!?"

"Cale, don't die nya!"

As a certain record popped out in front of his eyes, Cale subconsciously smiled, surprising others who were watching once again.

"Cale-nim"

Choi Han called his name gently as he felt his free hand getting warm at the same time.

Cale turned to Choi Han who holds his hand with a worried expression on his face. In a passing thought, Cale could somehow saw Choi Han looking like a dejected puppy.

'What?'

Cale chuckles inwardly.

He admitted he was careless this time, letting records popped out like that.

Cale put down the hand supporting his chin to caressed Choi Han's, letting him know that it was fine.

Then..

"What is it?"

While returning to his usual stoic demeanor, Cale asked the other three that was looking at him with a fairly serious expression.

"You.."

Eun Jiho were taken aback a little. 

'I didn't know he could make that kind of face'

Eun Jiho's first impression of Cale Henituse was that he was a stoic person with lack care of his surroundings.

So, seeing him like this were pretty shocking.

Cale Henituse.

As the last name mentioned, there exist a well known, respected family topping even the Crossman that some said to be number one. As obvious as it can be, it was the Henituse Family. And that fact was already known throughout the world.

It was natural.

The family that had set it's roots on business since the day it has been founded in England were partaking and built in many sectors of industry that were labeled as the biggest profit earning.

And the result? undoubtedly succesful. Looking at their companies and brand business, it was not exaggerated at all to say they deserved to be called one of top three richest family in the whole world.

To added, it is also said that the main family, as well the relative had each hold influence in politics and goverment positions.

Even the royal family couldn't easily look down on them.

They were one scary family, alright..

And those scary family had two sons, Ellios Henituse and..Cale Henituse.

Ellios Henituse were the official heir of the current family. And anybody who's well informed would've seen his face on the news and internet all the time.

As for Cale Henituse, it was said that the whole family loved the second born so much they didn't wanted to showed him off to the world. Though his weak constitution was also one of the reasons they were willing to go that far to protect his identity.

Like this..

'I was shocked to see he was coming to Korea'

'We even got to the same school'

The news were all over the media even when when his face are censored, so no one actually knows how the said person looks like.

That was not the case now though, as he's sure the publics were incredibly chaotic right now. Because the mysterious second born's face had finally shown bare to the world, in this small country of South Korea.

'And he could sleep peacefully knowing all that?'

Well, knowing how protective the family can be, he's sure all those thousands articles will died down soon enough.

When they first met, Eun Jiho was kind of expecting the cold demeanor of someone on an entirely different stepping ground, but..

'He keeps surprising me'

Cale Henituse turned out to be different than he thought.

'Same goes for those two'

Alberu Crossman and Choi Han.

The way they treated Cale like their most precious treasure and their overprotectiveness towards him was weird, it's not like Cale would just tripped over or stabbed himself when he is alone, right? (A/N: "...")

Either way, Cale Henituse and the other two are weird people, really..extremely weird....

"Eun Jiho"

A voice woke him up from his own thought, it was Cale.

"Why are you suddenly blanking out?"

Cale asked him with those usual flat expression. His tone sounded strangely worried?

"Maybe he's struck by a beauty!?"

"What?"

As he's faced with Woo Jooin's nonsense, he glared that way and stand up from his seat involuntarily.

"You.."

Choi Han then glared at him. His gaze looks so menacing it could kill him straight away.

"What!? Don't tell me you believe that nonsense?!!"

Eun Jiho flared up, making the people watching them flinched.

Though the group who was in their own little world didn't even take notice of their surroundings.

Choi Han keeps glaring at him, and he was at a lost for words at this absurd situation. 

He unconsciously turned to Alberu, who maybe could calm this dog in front of him but the guy instead looking at him intently.

'Fuck this'

Eun Jiho just gave up.

He sat back down and putting his face on both of his hands, he felt tired by all these bunch of people.

"Hahahahaahaha!!!!!!! Eun Jiho's defeated look is so funny!!"

"Shut up Woo Jooin"

Eun Jiho grumbles, while he found himself glancing at Cale for some reason.

In that moment, Eun Jiho heard Cale speaks, his face looks serious somehow.

"Eun Jiho, you.."

....

...

..

..

..

..

.

"You're interested in Alberu?"

. . .

The room went silent.

Eun Jiho looked at Cale blankly, then at Alberu. They were currently trying to processed what Cale had said just now.

. . .  .   .    .       . 

WHAT.

Now, not only Eun Jiho, Alberu also wore a horrified looks on his face.

Goosebumps rising all over Eun Jiho and Alberu's body.

"Pfft"

"WHA- BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Choi Han held himself back from laughing, while Woo Jooin laughed so hard that his eyes became teary.

Cale keep nochalantly commenting about his earlier nonsense. It's weird that he seemed to really believed it.

"Well it's totally fine. Alberu had a gorgeous face and lots of mon-"

"Please stop yourself there, dongsaeng"

Alberu covered Cale's mouth with his hands before he finished his words. As for Eun Jiho, he bury his whole face on his hands in resignation.

He didn't signed up for this shit!

Cale, seeing the stern smile on his hyung's face, decided to shut up immediately.

'Why are they making this much of a fuss?'

Cale didn't get it.

.

.

Oh well.

He's just glad no one saw him using his records ability.

The whole class who were watching all have the same thought in their minds.

'They look so close...'

***

Alberu and Jiho were gone to the cafeteria to buy some drinks, while Choi Han excuses himself to the toilet.

Now the only one's left were Cale and Woo Jooin.

Cale yawns.

"Cale, are you going to sleep again?"

Woo Jooin now sat beside Cale, looking at him with a smile and holding his cheeks with both hands. He leaned those hands cutely on the table.

"..."

They stared at each other for a while before Cale answered him nochalantly.

"I would after drinking the drinks they bought"

"Oh right, can't have all that fresh juices got wasted!"

Woo Jooin always say everything cheerfully that Cale wondered how much energy does this kid actually has.

✧✦✧

A few times passed and Choi Han came back.

He immediately bickered with Woo Jooin to move away from Cale, but of course Jooin wasn't one to budge easily.

They ended it with Cale taking Woo Jooin's side unexpectedly though, leaving Choi Han had to sat away from Cale. Poor, poor Choi Han..

Anyways, as the conversations goes on...

"Then is it because the planes are-"

Woo Jooin pauses.

"Cale?"

"Cale-nim?"

They called out to Cale who looked towards some direction blankly.

As they turned around to follow his gaze..

There, they saw Ban Yeoryeong trying to talk to Ham Dan-i.

"Dan-ah, we need to talk"

"Sorry, i need to solve this"

At Ham Dan-i's immediate response of rejecting her, Ban Yeoryeong's face instantly looked dejected. She looks like she were about to cry.

Woo Jooin turned away from those sight to looked at Cale.

"..."

Cale's face didn't changed even the slightest while looking at that.

Woo Jooin smiled and inquired. 

"What do you think about them?"

"Ban Yeoryeong and Ham Dan-i, i mean"

Cale never takes his gazes away from those two, he opened his mouth before closing them again.

Woo Jooin wondered what made him hesitated like that..

"I know there is something happened between them, and that is why we can't judge just from the way it looks"

"Though i feel sorry for Ban Yeoryeong"

Choi Han talked wisely, different from his previous image of a tamed mad dog.

Woo Jooin then turned his gaze back to Cale.

"Why is she..scared..?"

Cale mumbled up those words in a quite voice, which Choi Han and Woo Jooin still able to heard pretty clearly.

"..."

Woo Jooin's eyes peered at Cale curiously, he closed the short distance between them as he moved to brought his face closer and closer to Cale until..

Cale jolted, he was startled by Woo Jooin who's face was only a few centimeter away from him.

'What..is he doing?'

Cale looked down. Anyone had never brings their face this close to Cale when they talk, (except from his family). So he was feeling kind of awkward right now.

He got even more anxious since he could feel Choi Han's burning gaze from the side.

'Is he going to beat me up or something?'

Feeling unsettled as he is, Cale was about to say something while looking up as well. His intention stopped as he flinched before he could utter any words.

Right in front of his own, Woo Jooin's face were sparkling. His eyes however...tinted in mad curiosity. Like he is trying to cover that madness with an innocently sparkling expression.

"Why did you think she was scared?"

'Ha..'

Cale sighed internally, his hand moved to tapped Woo Jooin on the shoulder. 

With a flinch, Woo Jooin immediately backed away, saying  "Sorry!" while giggling before he bicker with Choi Han once more.

Cale observed Woo Jooin, to be exact, his face, for a while. He then called.

"Woo Jooin"

"Hm?"

At Cale's calling, Woo Jooin stopped his banter with Choi Han and turned to looked at Cale.

"Here"

"Huh?"

Cale reached for his pockets before he hands out his right hand to Woo Jooin.

Woo Jooin's eyes widened at this action.

It was not because he was surprised at why Cale was suddenly offering his hand, but he is surprised at the object Cale was giving.

In those small hand of his, there was candy with lots of flavors..

"..."

Woo Jooin looked at the candy, then at Cale.

"For me?"

Cale nodded his head calmly as he muttered "Take it" while brought his hands even closer to Woo Jooin.

'Kids usually like candies'

For Cale though, candies wasn't really his favorite. He definitely prefer cookies more than it however..this candy actually tasted pretty good. That's why he always bring some in his pocket just in case he craves it.

Woo Jooin stared at it for a long time before finally reaching his hand out to picked up one candy and opened it.

"It is sweet.."

He could taste the sweet taste of strawberry when the candy melts into his mouth.

"Here, take it all. It is for you"

Cale offered again.

Woo Jooin's stilled before he take those candy from Cale's hand. He held it in both of his hands like it was something precious. He beamed.

"Thank you, Cale!"

"It is really good!"

Woo Jooin seemed very elated. His radiant smile even somehow looked to be more blinding than it usually was.

Cale's eyes watched Woo Jooin deeply. He recalled the flustered kid from earlier who tried so hard to hide his nature.

. . .

He then scoffed in his mind.

'They are not alike at all'

Cale thought, wearing a self-deprecating smile while at it.

"Hehe Cale, let's hang out after school!"

"No. I'm busy"

"Ehhhh~"

Woo Jooin whines, he clings to Cale and hugging him from the side.

"Are you just gonna sleep again!?"

Cale was pretty used to Woo Jooin's habit of clinging onto people now.

But no, no matter how desperate Woo Jooin at persuading him is, he would not give up on his precious slacking schedule.

"Let's do it another time"

Cale won't change his decision.

"Cale-nim"

When Choi Han called his name gently, Cale flinched as he faced Choi Han.

"Remember what i said when the school started?"

Ugh.

"I-i remember..."

How could he not. It was something that would threatened his slacker life after all.

Cale recalled Choi Han's words from back then.

"Cale-nim, you had to move your muscles sometimes..at this rate your body's gonna became even weak than it already is!"

"Let's exercise or hanging out at least once a week, okay?"

The unique gentle smile of Choi Han were the same as back then, and that's what making Choi Han scarier than anything.

Cale sighed.

"Fine..let's do it"

He resigned, ignoring Woo Jooin's happy exclamation and Choi Han's satisfied smile.

***

Choi Residence.

"Hahaha Jiho was so funny earlier, wrestling the claw machine was lame, Ji~Ho!"

"Shut up Woo Jooin"

Woo Jooin and Eun Jiho were arguing all the way to the home from the arcade.

Eun Jiho's getting tired of Woo Jooin's annoying joke. He then turned his attention to the side, to the thing that had bothered him since they got off from the arcade.

He asked one of the person in this scenario, Choi Han.

"Is he..going to be okay?"

At Eun Jiho's question, Choi Han answered. Though he refused to looked at Eun Jiho.

"It's fine, Cale-nim is just tired"

Eun Jiho scowls.

'What is up with him really?'

Eun Jiho had the knack that Choi Han has a serious grudge against him. Looking at how he was nice to the others except himself.

Well, it's not that he cares...

Alberu added.

"But this is a pretty good development"

"Oh how~?"

Woo Jooin curiously inquired, which Alberu then answered with a delightful expression.

"He would usually doze up even before we got the chance to play"

"Hahaha, Cale is really cute~"

"He indeed is"

And there goes Alberu and Woo Jooin's bond about "Cale and his antics" agenda.

. . .

Eun Jiho was so done with them.

"Mmm.."

He glanced off to his side once again, and soon he realized that Cale had mumbled in his sleep just now.

Eun Jiho watched with an interested expression, though he himself wasn't going to admit it if he so realizes.

'Is he seriously not a cat?'

". . ."

It's worth questioning, as cats usually sleeps everywhere while trying to find the most comfortable position to nap on.

'Are someone's back comfortable?'

Eun Jiho pondered the second's puzzle of Cale, the interesting creature. He's puzzled at how Cale can sleep so peacefully without even moving an inch at Choi Han's back like that.

He continued to stared at Cale, without he even realized it.

Then as his observation going on, he snapped out of it not long after.

It was because he noticed that Choi Han were looking at him intently, even without his usual glare.

"What?"

Eun Jiho wanted to asked normally, but somehow it sounded kind of snobbish out of habit.

Choi Han looked back straight again, tightening his hold on Cale. Even though he was not saying anything, you could feel the sulky mood coming out from him.

Eun Jiho really couldn't understand what this guy were going on about. He also looked away, and the next he heard Woo Jooin's gasp of admiration.

He realized they had already walked past the large garden and were now in front of the main door of Choi Han's manor.

"Woah Choi Han~"

"I know i've said it before at the gate but, your house is sooo~grand!"

"Even more so than Jiho's mansion!"

Woo Jooin really couldn't leave Eun Jiho out of it. It goes the saying that one day without picking a fight with Jiho was a torture for Woo Jooin.

"Do you really have to slander me everytime?"

"Eh~ what are you saying~?"

Eun Jiho's frown couldn't get any deeper than it already was.

"Mmm"

They turned their head around after hearing the tiny noise made by Cale. It seemed that their banter were too loud that it wakes him up.

"Are we home yet..?"

Cale asked through his drowsy eyes, it was apparent that he's still half asleep when he said that.

"We are, you could sleep more if you want"

Alberu approached Cale who was in Choi Han's back. He patted Cale on the head while smoothing Cale's bangs to the back.

Cale blinked his eyes sleepily. Seeing there is four silhouettes in front of him, Cale concluded Eun Jiho and Woo Jooin followed them to the manor.

Cale yawns, he lifted his head from Choi Han's back and tapped him twice.

A signal to be put down, which Choi Han immediately complies as he supported Cale so that he wouldn't sway.

"Let's go in"

Cale said, already walking straight with Choi Han behind him.

Eun Jiho and Woo Jooin stared at their back for a long time.

Chuckles.

Alberu chuckled and started to followed Cale. He said to the other two.

"Let's go in"

"Oh, okay!"

Woo Jooin too immediately chased after them, not forgetting to dragged Eun Jiho along with him who seemed to be in a daze for whatever reason.

They stayed quite for a long time in Choi Han's house, chatting about this and that. Creating an invisible bond of friendship that is unspoken but clearly felt between them...

***

The next day.

Five footsteps walked into the classroom direction.

It was Cale, Alberu, Choi Han, Eun Jiho, and Woo Jooin.

It was a great start of morning.

"Hehe, we keep crossing path together, is it fate?"

Woo Jooin joked, clinging to Eun Jiho and ignoring his grumbles.

"Oh yeah, it could be?"

Alberu played along, smiling brightly as Woo Jooin does. Their two radiant smile in combination made the sun looks inferior in comparison.

The students who walked all together in the hallway were holding themself back from fainting while covering their eyes.

It's too much.

"Ugh──let's just walked faster to our class"

Eun Jiho tries to break free from Woo Jooin's tight clung. And when he did, he walked in front and tapped Cale's shoulder twice.

Cale nodded, he also wanted to hurry so he could rest in his desk. 

'I hope this day passed peacefully without any drama' 

Cale prayed sincerely in his heart even when he didn't believed in any god himself.

Eun Jiho then walked in row with Choi Han and Cale in front. He glanced at Cale before flinching at Choi Han's intense stare.

'Ha..that again'

Eun Jiho just ignored him and focusing on his step instead.

Choi Han pulled Cale closer to him, earning a confused look from Cale directed to him.

. . .

Alberu and Woo Jooin in the back shoot a knowing look at each other before snickering when they realized they share the same thought.

✧✦✧

When they arrived at class 1-4, Eun Jiho opened the door and they were immediately greeted by a sight they didn't expected at all.

It was not the squealing and jaw dropped classmates at seeing the five, it was because of those particular view of two people who's known to be in a fight day ago were now acting all lovey dovey like a married couple would.

"Dan-i, say 'ah'~♡"

Ban Yeoryeong was feeding Ham Dan-i a snack lovingly. Ham Dan-i smiled awkwardly at her act but still complies on opening her mouth and let Ban Yeoryeong feed her.

The scene looks lovely, but unsettling for some people.

"It seems they've made up, that's good"

Choi Han smiled, he truly felt relieved and happy that they've reconciled from their fight.

"They're so cute!"

Woo Jooin spoke up, and Alberu added.

"Mhm, what a good way to start the day"

Meanwhile Eun Jiho frowned. He's the only one out of the five who feels unsettled because for him, Ham Dan-i's attitude towards Ban Yeoryeong was pretty awful just yesterday. But now they suddenly made up?

He was about to stepped in..before Cale beat him to it, making him halted in his position.

Cale walked towards the two girls' direction.

"Oh"

Ban Yeoryeong, as well Ham Dan-i looked up and one was expecting it while the other wasn't.

'What..what is she doing here?'

Ham Dan-i's face looks flustered.

'Is it because of Ban Yeoryeong?'

She thought of the only option existed before she heard Ban Yeoryeong exclaimed happily.

"Cale!"

"We've made up!"

Ban Yeoryeong looks so happy while holding Ham Dan-i's arm.

'Ugh, the power of female lead's charms'

Ham Dan-i closed her eyes. Seeing Ban Yeoryeong's smile this close were affecting her pretty badly.

'Ah!'

She realized that now the other female lead was currently standing in front of them.

Upon realizing it, Ham Dan-i immediately opened her eyes and...

She gasped subconsciously.

"That's good"

A smooth, silk covered like voice sounding in the class that have now gone quite for the obvious reason. 

"Congratulations"

Cale Henituse's beautiful face now adorned with a smile as ethereal as he looks. It was the second time the class had seen his rare smile and they could't get enough of it.

'I could die peacefully now'

Ham Dan-i could feel herself turning into dust after witnessing the smile of this mystical creature up close, which her classmates shares the same kind of thought.

"Hehe"

Ban Yeoryeong giggled at the congratulatory, she's glad that her new friend also seemed truly happy for her and Dan-i. (A/N: "Why does she looked like getting her wedding blessed..?")

"Wow~ what's this──are you two going to get married~?"

Woo Jooin chimed in, with Alberu laughing and clapping behind him.

Choi Han smiled and said happily.

"Congratulations"

Ban Yeoryeong immediately swooned over, she squeezed Ham Dan-i's arm tightly and leaned her head on her affectionally.

"Do we really look that way~?"

"Wow, that's amazing"

Eun Jiho clapped his hand along with Alberu, his expression looks so done unlike the laughing Alberu though.

Ham Dan-i closed her eyes in shame, Ban Yeoryeong saying "Thank you" at the congratulatory made it really seemed like a wedding announcement. 

'Urk..if this keeps up, she might actually just ditch the male lead...'

Meanwhile..

Cale observed Ham Dan-i, for some reason he felt odd while seeing her. 

Wait it just his feeling?

Inside, Ham Dan-i felt very flustered at Cale's stare, not like her open-book face could cover it.

Tap.

Cale stopped on staring after he felt someone tapped his shoulder lightly.

Choi Han and Alberu's expression immediately contorted.

"What?"

Cale turned around and faced the shade of blue orbs looking at him.

Cale and Yoo Chunyoung looked at each other in the eyes for a quite long time.

"..."

Yoo Chunyoung break the eye contact first as he said his purpose calmly.

"You said you'd teach me sudoku"

'When did i..?'

Different from his puzzled mind, Cale signaled Yoo Chunyoung to sit on the vacant seat in front of Ban Yeoryeong and Ham Dan-i.

Ham Dan-i stared absentmindedly while eating her snack at Cale, Yoo Chunyoung and Ban Yeoryeong who now joined in them playing sudoku.

She flinched when Yoo Chunyoung's eyes directed at her.

"You're not avoiding her anymore?"

"Why did you do it?"

"..."

Cough.

Ham Dan-i was a little taken aback. She didn't expect him to asked so straightforwardly that she chokes on her food.

Cough.

Cough.

A concerned words were said by Ban Yeoryeong as she patted her back gently.

Alberu, Choi Han and Eun Jiho looked at Yoo Chunyoung who said those blunt words with a weirded expression.

Yoo Chunyoung really asked that without thinking though.

Next, Woo Jooin chimed in again in a cheerful mood.

"Ah~ come to think of it──the first and second place are in one group right now"

"The two of you are so amazing, squashing Eun Jiho's dignity into pieces on the recent test with a combo attack like that!"

Eun Jiho's face immediately crumpled up at the word squashed and Alberu's mocking chuckles.

'Shut up, you jerks'

Eun Jiho's misery continued when Choi Han added with a scoff.

"Says the person who said he won't go easy next time"

"The third place told Cale he willingly gave up on the first place when he can't even reach the second"

Ban Yeoryeong also spoke after Choi Han. And just like Woo Jooin had said, they squashed his dignity all over again with a new combo attack.

"Y..you"

Eun Jiho's body shakes in shame. However, feeling as annoyed as he can be, he couldn't refuted their words at the fact that it is true.

The three bickered which the group ignored. Whereas Woo Jooin approached Ham Dan-i and asked for her snack. Ham Dan-i of course offered it and even fed it to him.

'Did he purposely change the subject?'

Ham Dan-i had the feeling that Woo Jooin did that for her earlier. She was both nervous yet relieved at this situation.

And so, the lively and harmonious atmosphere from the already large group spread to the entire class.

However, it seemed that those harmonious mood did not quite reached the one corner of the room. At the two standing people in there as one spoke annoyedly.

"What's up with Ham Dan-i? She acted cold not long ago"

Hearing her friends words, the other glared through her gritted teeth.

'Ham Dan-i...!'

﹒﹒﹒✹﹒﹒﹒

END OF CHAPTER

『  Cut Scene!  』

( Cale and Yoo Chunyoung peacefully playing sudoku )

'What's wrong with them?'

Cale felt anxious.

Alberu and Choi Han were sending a burning gaze filled with a bit of killing intent? (Cale didn't know) at Yoo Chunyoung.

"?"

Yoo Chunyoung remained oblivious at it, too focused on the sudoku.

And Ham Dan-i who saw that..

'Is the competition between the male lead finally starts?'

***

END'S NOTE

Hi!
how are you guys doing? (❀' ˘ '❀)

Chapter 3 has been update..this time with a pretty short length.
I'm sorry..school is really draining all of my time (╥﹏╥) 

This week each subjects i had conduct a daily test, along with many particum as it neared the mid semester now.

But i still keep my promised on updating! (ꈍᴗꈍ)♡

Oh, i don't know if you guys who read this have read inso's law or not. But, while Cale and the four dorks hangs out, Baek Yeomin come over at Ham Dan-i's house and Ban Yeoryeong happen to saw it.

Baek Yeomin badmouthing Ban Yeoryeong pretty bad as she even called her a bitch (in the novel). Ham Dan-i immediately cut her ties with Baek Yeomin and apologizes to Ban Yeoryeong who cried alone in her room.

And so..they made up! ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

Btw..this chapter has a lot of bromance is it?

Cough──ahem.

Cough.

(≖⌣≖)...( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀)

.

.

.

See you in the next chapter! (˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

376K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
612K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1M 53.1K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
582K 51.8K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...