Strange Birds

Av tinybiird

|•ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟꜱ ɪɴᴠɪ... Mer

•|• Home Room •|•
•|• Lesson One •|•
•|• Lesson Two •|•
•|• Lesson Three •|•
•|• Lesson Four •|•
•|• Lesson Five •|•
•|• Lesson Six •|•
•|• Lesson Seven •|•
•|• Lesson Nine •|•
•|• Lesson Ten •|•
•|• Lesson Eleven •|•

•|• Lesson Eight •|•

34 3 0
Av tinybiird

"So..." Distant greenish-yellow hues eyed the small pile of books gathered in front of the two. "You are interested in the seven mysteries, yes?" She inquired, spurring them to stiffen in their seats, the hard plastic providing very little comfort.

"Eh...heh...We-well, it's something like that." Yashiro chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck offering a closed eyed smile.

"Hanako-san? Hey! hey! Sakura-chan look at this!" The cheeky rat-like boy swept one of the books off the pile, making some of the other books tumble off and onto the floor.

"Wait!" Amane blurted hastily, reaching out with shaky hands grasping onto the spine of the book pulling it back towards himself and the Daikon igniting a heated stare off between him and the look alike.

"Amane, that's not very nice, y'know? I wanna look too!" Tsukasa whined childishly, the angry pout shifting into a vicious smirk catching them off guard. "...Oops!" He giggled as both his brother and the book fell back onto the cold tile that lined the library. Scrambling out of her own seat Nene quickly leaned down and offered her hand to the shaken boy, quietly noting the odd behavior between the siblings.

"Are you okay Amane-kun?" She asked as he dusted some of the dirt off his uniform.

"I'm fine."

"Hanako-san..." Both of their attentions turned to the green haired student who flipped through the fallen book. "Oh... did you mean the one that acts like a bird?"

"What...?" The two deadpanned as both the Sakura and Tsukasa positioned their hands to their sides like a pair of little wings. "I don't get it..."

"Mischievous, introverted, and..." She counted off her fingers as her partner nodded along.

"Don't forget, picky and always so angry!" He added with yet another strange pose, a cackle in his voice as he cheesed at whomever he was talking about.

"Is yours like that, too?" Sakura ignored the short troll beside her, twirling a few longer strands between her fingers.

"No," Amane spoke up, avoiding the eye of his brother who watched on with mild interest. "W-we don't know what you're talking about." He faltered, silently cursing under his breath as he did so. Gaining his courage little by little he stuffed some of the books in his book bag and grasped his friend's hand.

"Club activities are starting soon, we should leave." He started pulling away from the gnawing eyes of the two, wincing when his eyes clashed with similar golden ones.

"Bye bye Amane! Don't forget you're cooking tonight!" Tsukasa shouted with a wave before turning his back to them entirely.

"If you want to learn more about her..." Nene tripped as she gazed over her shoulder to the older female. "You should go see school mystery no. 5..."

"Wait-!" Yashiro tried tugging away from the boy's tight grasp to question the girl further only to have to pick up her pace as Amane pulled her along.

"YEEARGH!?"

"Aah!" She cried out as she stumbled a few steps forwards, nearly toppling over her friend and the man they ran into. Paper flew into the air, slowly descending all over the floor and the teacher she bumped into as he attempted to collect himself.

She couldn't see much over the uniform clad shoulder pushed into her face, other than fluffy white tufts and a gloved hand. "What are you doing?" His deep voice rang through their ears, confusion lacing his tone. "You- you can't do that. Running in the library is-"

"Sorry, we're in a hurry." Amane rushed dragging the girl back onto her feet and back down towards the bathroom.

"Amane," she huffed as they slowed to a stop in front of the third floor girls bathroom. "Why?"

Mustering a teasing smile of his own he loosened his stance and turned towards her. "Because." His laugh echoed through the nearly empty hall breathlessly as he shrugged his shoulders innocently. "Hana-chan's expecting us, anyway." She stuttered in confusion as he turned his attention towards the door, opening it with a quiet click before entering silently.

Something had definitely bothered him earlier, that much she knew, however what she didn't know was if it was their previous company questioning about Hanako or the boy who looked nearly as identical as the boy himself. Breathing a sigh she, too, pushed open the door entering the bathroom where laughter could already be heard. She'd worry about that later...

"The 5th of the school mysteries?" Aoi turned her attention from the board, gazing over her friend with a sweet smile. "Yes I've heard of it!" She exclaimed, placing the eraser back where it goes beaming at Nene.

Pulling her hands to her chest, said girl smiled hopefully with a twinkle in her eyes. "Really!? S-so what's the rumor about!?"

"Tee-hee-hee," the purple haired lass giggled, pulling her friend into a hug, quietly gushing about how cute she was. "You sure do like these stories!"

"Eh- yeah..."

"Alright then, I'll tell you!"

"School mystery number 5ー

The 4PM bookstacks.

In this school's library...

...There's a special storeroom you can only enter at 4pm.

The room is full of books with people's names.

Each of these books contains a record of that person's life at this school.

What they did here, what they're going to do here.

Past, present and futureー it's all written in the book...!

But...

If you do go to the 4PM bookstacks...

...You have to be careful.

There are three kinds of books in the bookstacksー white, black, and red.

The white ones have records of people who are alive.

The black ones are records of people who have died.

and those two kinds are okay...

...But the red books...!

Those are the ones you should never ever read."

Steely (e/c) orbs scanned the room through lidded eyes, honestly, she wanted nothing more than to be teasing her friends as they scrubbed her toilet, but duty calls she supposes. She only wished that the others shared the same sentiment.

Seated at the end of the table her (h/l) (h/c) locks draped across her shoulder as her iconic hat rested ideally on the smooth wooden surface as her fingers tapped among the edge. Her eyes felt heavy, cheeks like weights pulling her closer to the table. Seeing as it was just her and the Mokke, a small cat nap wouldn't hurt, just a small snooze and they could get this damned meeting over with, right? And with that she was submerged into the lonely isolation of her head.

"I can't do this anymore!" Her blonde curls bounced as she paced around the classroom, face scrunched angrily, nails digging into the skin of her forearm. "You never listen, not to me, not to the teachers, not to anyone!"

"You don't understand--" (Y/n) cried desperately, head buried in her arms as tears soaked through the sleeves of the winter uniform.

"No, you don't understand, I warned you! I told you he was dangerous, I told you he was bad and what did you do!? You saw him anyway!" Yana screamed, blood now dribbling from the crescent cuts embedded in her arm, brows furrowed as her voice boomed through the empty room clashing with the loud sobs falling from the others lips.

"Please!" She begged, pleaded, voice cracking as it became more and more shrill. "You don't know what he did, please just listen!" Snot and tears mixed as she lifted her head in the blondes direction. "Yana, please hear me out." Her heart felt as if it where being ripped into shreds, lungs heaving painfully as her mind slowly became hazy. "I don't want to lose you too..."

"Shut up." Yana looked down at her with blank eyes, hands laying loosely on her shoulder bunching up the cloth. She hadn't done anything, however, the sobs wouldn't stop. "Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up. SHUT UP! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED, I DON'T CARE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." She shook her back and forth tears blurring her vision as the distraught (h/c) tried pushing her back.

"Yana!" She pushed her away, jumping back out of the chair and next to her on the floor catching her in a hug.

"I'm done, (Y/n). I try, and try, and try, but all you ever do is the exact opposite of what I ask." Her face contorted into one of no emotion, as she gently moved from the others grasp, the light that once lit her eyes now dimmed and distant. With a light dust to her uniform and a side glance (Y/n)'s way, she paced over towards her desk and picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder before walking towards the door, not even sparing her a glance as she slid it open. "This is goodbye, (Y/n)."

"Don't leave, I'm sorry, Yana, I'm sorry!" She bawled, gripping her head pulling the hairs before her hands clasped around her neck. "I need you! I'll listen, I'll be better!" She choked crying for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Just come back..."

"Hmph, have you always been this whiney?" Number seven was woken by a snarky voice, a sudden weight settled in her lap startling her. Tears trailed down her flushed face as she made eye contact with Yako who took up the majority of her thighs.

"Y- Ya....ko..." She sniffed hurriedly cleaning her splotched face with the sleeves of her uniform only stopping as a paw rested tenderly on her hand.

"Stop child," her voice softened, soothing the child in her care. "It's okay to cry, we'll watch over you during your weakest moments." Looking up with wide eyes and messy hair, Hanako smiled crookedly through her tears choking on a sob as she pulled the kitsune closer.

"I'm so sorry!"

Mokke watched on sadly as the honorable number seven seeped into the older yokai's fur. The heartfelt scene filled them with many emotions as they all wandered over washing the mysteries with their love and support, proving that they, too, love and will always stick by her side.

Minutes passed as the girl was rocked into a content doze, the exhaustion already catching up to her after their crying session. Working as a team the small bunny-like creatures plucked the resting hat up and placed it onto their leader's head nodding contently afterwards.

Pawing gently at her pink cheek, Yako gently brought the girl around. Clearing her throat her demeanor turned hard again, eyes narrowing at the (h/c). "Those pesky humans you associate with," she paused, making sure seven still had her attention on her. "They were spotted traveling to number 5's domain."

"What!?" Suddenly, the girl became alert, jumping from her seat with any form of remorse now gone as she questioned the women. "When!? Do you know why!?" She stressed hands slammed on the desk.

"I passed them on my way here. if you leave now, I'm sure they won't cause too much trouble." The fox explained absentmindedly, inspecting her paw. In a haste, Hanako swept up her furry friend and dashed out of the room, fear clawed at her chest as she chastised herself, what if he didn't make it in time? What if one of them got hurt? It'd be all her fault.

She couldn't hear anything over the pounding in her ears, her breathing completely stilled as her gaze locked in front of her.

Sun poured through the glass panels filling the hall with warmth, shining gently down at the small nest by the window closest to the staircase full of little eggs and a plump little blue bird who chirped happily at her as she passed.

"You really like birds, huh?"

"Of course! I'd give anything to be able to fly so freely the way they do."

Go away.

"Be a little birdie and shoo away now."

"Ah-sorry."

Stop.

"Hey, hey, (L/n)-chan. Why don't you go write in that silly book of yours?"

"It's not silly-! One day-"

"We don't care, go away."

Why won't you listen?

"I hate birds because of you, you know that?"

"..."

"We're here." Yako commented offhandedly as they came to a stop at a large pine doorway, the circular pane of stained glass pictured a butterfly, the colors of the top and bottom of the wings contrasting greatly. A small lamp shades them in a warm glow from above and the eerie silence rang deafeningly. Closing her eyes and sucking in a breath the ghost steadied her nerves before grasping the brass handle, shuddering under its chill touch.

The unsettled feeling she had earlier increased tenfold as was pushed open, the musty smell of books combined with the floating crystals and lamps (something she may have enjoyed any other day) set something off. Jumping from her arms Yako dashed off further into the 'library' her steps silent even as she made her way through the water.

Cobwebs loosely hung from the ceiling, the thin string looking as though it'd fall any moment. A large five circled and written in kanji, glowed from beneath the water alerting anyone just whose boundary this belonged to. Shelves loomed over her from above ominously and stretched on for what felt like miles; stray ladders and benches lined the floor, small tables and empty vases seated close by.

"ARRGH-! I FORGOT!" A voice bellowed from not too far ahead, the familiar hostility making her chuckle lightly to herself before booking it down towards them. "THAT STUPID HANAKOOOOO!"

Brandishing her trusty knife, she rushed over the three, Amane glaring at a large butterfly Nene thing and Kou shielding Nene while fussing over his staff, happy as she was that they were okay- she was still upset they wandered off on their own. So without greeting them she swiftly swung her blade while dodging its attack, sending the beast scattered and unresponsive.

"Hanako-chan, you came to save us!" Yashiro exclaimed tearfully, a relieved look painted across her face. She couldn't stay mad at that expression. Geez, these kids...

Smiling at the three awkwardly, she joined them with a shrug. "Ahaha...yeah I was just worried y'know." Yashiro, pleased with the response, then went into explaining why they were there, and what had happened, as Amane snuck between her and the young blonde exorcist, who stood on her other side watching him with a startled expression as he just continued to stare.

"...What?"

"Nooothing~" He brought the (h/c) haired girl into his arms stealing her hat and placing it on his own head with a smirk.

"What-!?" His arms slung over her protectively as he tucked her safely under his chin, one of her hands clasped in his own as he used the majority of his body to hide her from the two. Cheerfully he stuck his tongue out at the fuming blonde as Yashiro stayed rooted where she was, flushed and confused. Hanako was just as flustered by Amane's sudden clinginess.

"Gaah!! What've you done!?" A new voice shrieked just as the boys began to banter with one another again. A tall, lanky man with black hair and a white fringe fussed over the fallen books in the water, his gloved hands doing little to actually dry the books

"Sensei!?" A collective shout came from the teens, each with many questions of their own. Ignoring the group, the male continued to home the misplaced objects, the beads of his glasses wrapping over his shoulder. "What're you doing here!?" Kou hollered in bewilderment, yet, the man paid no mind to them, keeping to himself as if they weren't even there.

Out of nowhere, the butterflies collected into a mass once more, this time taking the appearance of Amane, with the same messy black hair hidden under her hat, something she'd be sure to get back before this was all over, and looked over at him threateningly. "Sensei! Behind you!"

Everyone froze as a loud slam filled the air, (e/c) orbs narrowed suspiciously as her companion tightened his grip on her. Out from under his lab coat, a long arm smashed the butterflies into the ground with enough force to send his coat fluttering.

"Here I am trying to keep my mouth shut...and you two just won't stop yapping. It's annoying!" The teacher seethed, closing the book in hand irritably. Stepping forward, and unwrapping herself from Amane's hold, Hanako watched as the male placed the book on the shelves as his other right arm crumbled the insects that fluttered around him. "Ugh. This is why I hate kids." He groaned.

In a flash all three students were lifted into the air, dangling high about the ground supported only by one of the man's extra limbs. Kou dangled fretfully upside down, his arms waving spastically as he and the ghost made eye contact. His eyes bulged as she lifted a hand to her lips, hiding a giggle as he flared around.

At this point she questioned just how many arms he had, let's find out, number one had Nene (she dangled helplessly with teary eyes), number two held Amane (he looked ready to die of laughter at Kou), number three had Kou (who was still silently begging for her help), number four just held a book, and number five and six where rested on his hips. Wow, that's a lot of arms...

"These books have turned red. You read entries from the future didn't you?" He scolded, pointing angrily at the other books laying limp now dyed a crimson red. "Entitled brats."

"Now then..." In a desperate attempt at life and pitifully trying to fly away, a little butterfly was crushed between his fingers, crumbling its wings and rendering it immobile, before it was brought up to his face as he examined it. After assuring he had their attention his mouth opened widely revealing shark like teeth and a long tongue that wrapped around the bug before snapping closed. "How are you planning to make this up to me?"

A fond smile graced her lips as the young ghoul stepped over fallen insects hugging the man from the side, her face buried in his coat as she mumbled incoherently. "Don't bully them too much."

Face momentarily blanking the children watched curiously as the teacher just sighed before releasing his grip letting them fall to the floor. "I know, I know, o Honorable Number Seven. I was only kidding." He raised his arms in mock surrender. "I won't lay a hand on the boss's guests."

"Uh, hey, Hanako, what's he..?" Kou muttered unsurely, keeping eye contact with his homeroom teacher. Perking up, the said female peered around the lanky supernatural, a shy grin plastered on her lips as she scratched her cheek.

"Oh! You haven't been introduced..?" Placing herself beside the male rather than behind him she raised her arms jestering towards him. "This is Tsuchigomori, school mystery number five-- the '4pm Bookstacks.' You see, he's the curator." She introduced as said man inhaled a bit from his pipe. "So please, play nice."

"Well? What'll it be?" Tsuchigomori questioned tilting the daikon's head back with pursed lips, a 'threatening' air surrounding the two as his eyes bored into her own. "It makes little difference to me." A wide grin formed on his lips.

"I- '' her mouth opened before quickly shutting, shamefully she turned her head in the direction of her friends, silently pleading for someone to interfere. Kou, being the small gentleman he was watched on frantically (and rather intently as well) as Amane cheered for her waving two random fans he'd found amongst the many piles of cluttered books. Turning to the (h/c) haired girl she was met with an apologetic smile and a curious Yako.

"I-I'll talk! I'll say it!" Her voice shrilled, echoing through the room, screwing her eyes closed, the daikon relented, too embarrassed to look anyone's way anymore. "M-my secrete is-!"

Hello! I'm Yashiro Nene, the Pure-Hearted Heroine! (It's a working title.)

In an attempt to learn Hanako-chan's secret...Amane-kun, Minamoto-kun, and I infiltrated school mystery number 5, The 4pm Bookstacks. By now I bet you're wondering, 'How did it get to this,' or 'So, how did that turn into this..?'

To find out, let's try the clock back ten minutes!

"School mystery number five..." A man with spider like qualities and a strange attitude, swung lazily from a web, one leg dangling loosely as the other was supported by a web of its own; Hanako-chan, resting snuggly on his lap playing with the ears of Yako, who in turn true biting at her hands. Three school mysteries in the same place, all stop of one another, a feat of its own. What's next, one of their friends being a school mystery, too?

"I can't believe that one of our teachers isn't human..." Kou breathed, sweat lining his forehead.

"It's really not that unusual." He took another inhale on his pipe adjusting so when he breathed out, it wouldn't hit the kids in their faces. "There are, in fact, quite a few supernaturals who have chosen to blend in with the humans." When he exhaled the smoke had been a bright lavender, the foggy substance twirling elegantly through the air. "We supernaturals need these rumors to keep circulating, or we can't stay on the near shore. A crucial part of that is spreading our own rumors." His gaze narrowed, turning to a glare as he looked them over.

"And, well, there are other reasons too...but the main thing is that it's convenient. Who knows? one of your friends...might turn out to be something other than human."

"But, doesn't that mean we're in danger?" Yashiro inquires worriedly, her face pale as a nervous sweat formed.

"Don't worry," Hanako offered a reassuring grin. "We're here to make sure nobody gets hurt. We are the school's seven mysteries for a reason, after all."

"...We supervise all the supernatrals that exist in this school..." Tsuchigomori added, his gaze never leaving his book.

"And maintain proper relations between people and supernaturals." Yako completed, long already given in to the girl's sweet touches.

"So..." Amame smirked, tilting his head to the side flopping her hat. "The short version is, you're a team of seven friends who like to scare kids, but are on the side of justice to keep the peace at the school...and Hana-chan's the leader!" He crossed his arms turning towards said leader smugly.

"But...there's only three of them." Kou pointed out, furrowing his brow in confusion.

"And Yako-san was attacking students just a while ago!" Yashiro chimed in.

"She's talking about you, stupid fox." The teacher snarked as he lowered them to the ground, Hana still wrapped in his arms as he plucked the kitsune out of her grasp and onto the floor.

"Shut up emo spider, I'll chew you to pieces!!" She threatened, baring her teeth.

"Ah- Can we not? I-i'm kinda in the middle here...!" Hanako squeaked out, trying to diffuse the situation.

"And you're not friends..."

"That's zero outta three!!!"

Amane's face darkened at his friend's comments, golden eyes twitching. Stocking up to the bickering duo and nervous seven. His face momentarily void of any expression before planting a dark smile as he leered forward. "You're friends, aren't you?"

"Yeah...all friends here!" The ghost laughed stiffly, nodding along as the other two replied with a quiet "yes sir."

"Anyway..." Hana cleared her throat, garnering the attention of everyone. "Like we were saying, we as the seven mysteries work to protect the school and keep the peace, however, it appears one of us is in fact... a traitor."

"Right now, we know that they've tied their fate to a human, how? We aren't exactly sure how, but with this bond, they're using that connection to alter the rumors to suit their own purposes...as a result, the supernaturals here at the school are turning savage. Number two was a victim of this."

"The rumors spread by a human who is bound to a supernatural...are more effective the stronger that supernatural is. It was one thing to change the rumors of minor supernaturals with no seat number, but if they're strong enough to affect one of us seven mysteries..." The spider-like man explained his grip on Hana tensing.

"Which means..."

"Whoever's doing it, must be a human tied to one of the seven mysteries." Yako finished bitterly.

"So, someone out there is like me, huh?" The ravenet mused, tapping his forefinger along his chin thoughtfully.

"That means-!?" Kou shouted suddenly, turning to Amane questioningly. "What does that mean?"

"One of the seven mysteries...and their human...is causing mischief." He babbles, his voice talking really slow.

"So we just need to pound 'em, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"But, who would do such a thing?" Nene voiced turning to the mysteries.

"Well, you see, that's why we had a meeting...we don't exactly know." The (s/c) girl twisted some of her hair eyes darting around the room. "I have an idea, but it may be risky... So we thought why not have the mysteries take a break and split up for a while?"

At the looks of confusion and questioning she quickly became flustered, burying her face in the spider's coat in an attempt to hide her rosy cheeks. "As I explained to y'all before...each mystery has their own personal boundary...and a divine yorishiro that's the source of their power."

"When you destroy the yorishiro, its owner is weakened substantially and they cease to function as a school mystery. With number two, we had to destroy her yorishiro because she had been affected by the changing of her rumor, but if we were to get rid of them all, then maybe we wouldn't have to deal with one of us going crazy, or the minors getting hurt. Then we won't have to worry about rogue supernaturals, and potentially be able to identify who's behind this problem."

"When all that is said and done, we simply reappoint the mysteries." She informed, blinking her eyes uncomfortably waiting for a response.

"That's quite an extreme solution." The bespectacled male muttered looking down at the girl questioningly, Yako, too, watching the leader's reaction.

Shuddering, she reluctantly revealed the events regarding the older Minamoto. "He's so scary, it was either this option, or we let the boy wipe us out of existence entirely, this just seemed like the better option."

Setting the girl back on her feet, she stretched like a cat with a wide yawn pacing towards the confused daikon of a girl who just stood there, slowly absorbing the information. "Since Yashiro here has the ability to destroy yorishos, would it be okay to get yours now? Please?"

"No... is what I'd like to say. However, I'm not a fan of violence, and I don't want you ransacking my library in the name of searching for my yorishiro." His white locks fluttered to the side as he (struggled) to get back into one of his webbed seats, the kitsune hopping from shelf to shelf after him, her voice taunting.

"No, you're just no good in a fight."

"Be quiet Echinococcus." He blew smoke into her face, the dark gray of it standing out against the white fur. Naturally, she bit his head in anger.

"If you insist on taking my yorishiro, I'll give it to you, but on one condition." He agreed, a knowing smirk growing as he peered down at them.

"One condition?" Yashiro, Amane (the latter pulling Daikon-chans cheeks), and Kou, asked at the same time.

"I'm a supernatural who craves knowledge. Here, in the 4pm Bookstacks, I've accumulated the entire body of knowledge surrounding this school -- past, present, and future. I'm proud of this little shrine of mine. If you want to take my books away from me, even temporarily...you will have to give me information valuable enough to warrant it." He frowned peeking out at them from under his hair with lidded eyes. Yako, who still had a firm grasp of his head, was then pulled off by the scruff of her neck dangling her over the floor.

"Condition..?" The (h/c) haired girl inquired unsurely, eyebrows furrowed together. An audible gulp could be heard from the young exorcist, who turned to her with a worried expression as she returned with an equally confused one.

"Yes, in other words...you will tell me your most personal secrets." The three students deadpanned, each expecting something worse, something like the reveal of secrets (even if it was a tad uncomfortable) was rather surprising.

"Whaaaa-!?"

"This should be good."

"S-secrets?"

"I told you -- I crave knowledge." he puffed out, irritation lining his words as he glanced at them.

Hands swept into some else's, and a light pressure on her back Hanako was nudged forward towards the fifth mystery. "And what if we don't? Will you fight her?" Amane quizzed, his head on her shoulder as he tested the teacher.

"..." The atmosphere seemed to drop significantly as the question lingered in the air. "Wouldn't dream of it. I'll still give you my yorishiro. But..." he paused, making it clear what was to come next was important. "...As payback-- I will broadcast your most embarrassing secrets all over the school."

Nene has appeared to stop functioning all together, and the small Minamoto is on the brink of falling over at the end as well.

"Y-y-y-y-you can't fool us with that b-b-bluff!"

"Oh, is it a bluff?" And Kou has fallen over, face first into the ankle high water. "Yes, it was quite fascinating. This book here." One of his many arms pulled a book from the shelf, the name on the cover immediately catching the attention of everyone. 'Yashiro Nene.'

"That's--!" And it appears both Nene and Kou have returned back to us, both staring at the book with the intensity of a predator stalking its prey.

"Well...you heard me, so. Let's see your best efforts to entertain me...children!"

And thus...

"My secret-!" She paused, clenching the mysterious microphone closer to her chest, tears brimmed her eyes dramatically as she finally bellowed loud enough it echoed through the library. "WHEN I WAS IN M-MIDDLE SCHOOL I KEPT AN EXCHANGE DIARY WITH AN IMAGINARY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"Three points." The teacher huffed turning away from the girl, an obvious cloud of disappointment hanging over her head.

"W-why only three!?"

"First, I already knew that." He held one of his long fingers up. "Second, nobody cares." Hanako could practically see the arrow shooting through her poor buddy. "And third, you're lying."

"L-lying!? I am not-!" Honestly this was a mess, from where she stood, little Hanako had a full view of the bantering taking place. Tsuchigomori had pulled out her book, flipping through the pages slowly watching as the girl just realized what he was planning. Nene hasn't had the best of days, but if she had to guess, it was far from the worst as well...at least for now.

"Oh, aren't you?" His eyes lit up as he finally found the correct page. "You said you did this back when you were in middle school? But in fact, you're still exchanging the diary with yourself." She has been exposed. Kou pointed at himself, puzzled as the spider directed the attention his way. "And the boyfriend in question is his big brother."

"What!?" The blond exclaimed finger still pointed at himself. Bless this boy. "Senpai, you're keeping an exchange diary with my big bro?"

"Huh?" Amane deadpanned, a brief flash of hurt crossing his face.

"AAAAAH!!" Daikon-chan wailed, falling to her knees, hands shielding her face from view. "Please stop! Not another word!"

"Month □, day ❍...Senpai, you were so dreamy standing up on stage, giving your speech at the school assembly! But you really shouldn't stare at me so much.♡ Our relationship is supposed to be a secret!"

"Aside from the fact there was a student assembly, it's pure fantasy."

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

WC: 5351

A/N :: Sprinkles crumbs on the counter

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

305K 9.4K 33
▬TBHK x female reader ▬𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 I DO NOT own TBHK/JSHK, Thank you very much. I don't own any of the character's that are in the story. 𝐁...
41K 642 20
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ 〜𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵: 🌼, 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘮: ☁️, 𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 : 🌸 ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ 〜A one shot book of H...
600K 25.7K 30
⋆.ೃ࿔ ⌗ 𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊 ࿐ : ❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦. ❞ ˗ˏˋ ✎ 𝗡 𝗢 𝗧 𝗘 𝗦 ┊<꒱ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢...
311K 10.7K 36
"ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ...?" "ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 0, ᴋɪʀᴜᴍɪ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ." "ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ...