Afraid to Love

By ravenclawslove

They shared a lot in common She wanted to know what love actually felt like, but was scared He was afraid to... More

Cast
Act 1
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Act 2
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Act 3
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four

Twenty one

798 38 11
By ravenclawslove

Filler chapter
The next day, Paige and Jasper had actually left Forks and went straight to Texas. They didn't tell anyone as they wanted to be alone. Jasper looked beside him and saw Paige acting like she was sleeping. "Jasper, close your eyes."

"Why? I like watching you pretend."

Paige looked at him smiling. "Because we'll blend in." She tells him.

Jasper smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder as she acted like she went back to sleep. He closed his eyes and acted as if he fell sleep.
~~~
"Have any of you heard from Jasper and Paige."

"Yeah." Rosalie tells them. "They left."

"What? Why?"

"To get away from this shit hole and away from this shitty coven. You and Esme can't seem to understand that maybe Bella deserves more of a human life. She doesn't know what she wants and yet, she honestly hasn't thought of it. She just wants to be like us because we don't age." Rosalie looked at Emmett. "Can we leave?"

"Sure, baby."

Esme watched the two head upstairs. "They are right." She says. "Bella needs time to think about this."

"Let's go then."

"Lets go."

Edward watched them leave the room meaning one thing. Time to end things with Bella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.7K 35
He felt the day she was born. She became the person he has searched for But he wasn't ready when he finally meets her I don't own twilight just Phoeb...
800K 18.1K 24
in which two vampires are very possessive over their flirty mate • " want to know a secret? " " sure " " i can't stop thinking about you both " • ...
232K 4.9K 23
I don't own twilight or tvd just Emma and her story. Cover by @-voidalexis Gifs by @-voidalexis Strictly 18+ because of detailed smut scenes
676K 18.3K 43
"She is a powerful seductress and a powerful lover. She loves nothing more than to toy with evil men and although she might seem fun at first, you wo...