Motion

By kellzdahwriterrrrr

Enthralled by view of the sun setting, my hands explored the the contoured scenery of his chocolate body a fa... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ โœฟ
Disapponted| 1 โœฟ
Appointed| 2 โœฟ
Warning| 3 โœฟ
Dreams| 4 โœฟ
Symptoms| 6 โœฟ
Silly Rabbit| 7 โœฟ
Anxiety| 8 โœฟ
Surprise| 9 โœฟ
Decisions| 10 โœฟ
In My Head | 11 โœฟ
๐–€๐–•๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š| 1 โœฟ
๐–€๐–•๐–‰๐–†๐–™๐–Š| 2 โœฟ
Accusations| 12 โœฟ
Love or Lust |013 โœฟ
Christmas Special ๐ŸŽ„
Grim |014 โœฟ
Truth|015 โœฟ

Reality| 5 โœฟ

517 56 17
By kellzdahwriterrrrr

Deandre Laird (Virgo)| 23
Location 📍:    Unknown
Date/Time: January 01| 4:10 am

I picked up my pace, giving faster strokes.

'Skin feel good yuh fuck'

As I felt the nearing of my climax. Without much thought I released all my juice in her.

'Good pussy fhi get buss inna'

We've been sneaking around and fucking since Mobay. I was warned on numerous occasions by her cousin to not mess with her, but she basically asked fi it, plus she have the everbless so no can do.

'Man might slap a shot inna uh'

"I'm hungry finna make sumn real quick," she walked to the bathroom to clean up.

My mind wondered to the conversation she had about leaving next week, kinda feel a way she never mek mi kmow that.

'No you say no strings' 

"When uh say yah go up again Cai?" Just wah know how long me fun a last fah nothing much.

'Contradicting bad tho'

"Day after tomorrow, I was to go home next week butttt, something came up with school which only can be done in person."

~

"Wah uh wah fhi drink?" No girl never yet fuck me and feed me eno, she a the wife type.

"Gimi the tropical rhythm inna the fridge"

She passed the the juice and a glass "help uh self me ago eat."

I watched as she walked to the living room. Sexy yuh fret.

Few minutes later MSA foolishness she like watch became audible

Walking behind with my food and drink on a waiter I sat in the sofa opposite her

"Why yah fhi watch dem foolishness deh?" I asked feigning annoyance

"I only watch it when I'm eating and it's really not that bad," she said chuckling

"Mek me understand this, how one banana peel mek she fly so high fhi the bwoy catch har," dah girl here delusinal yuh fuck come yo think of it bay fuckry ooman watch eno..... "So all along this dude was a girl the fuck," I added laced with confusion.

"Fi somebody who no watch foolishness yuh well invested and full of questions tho," she mocked chuckling

Acacai Douglas (Cai)| 20
Location 📍:    Unknown
Date/Time: January 02| 10:40pm

"So you're telling me you guys been fucking since December and none a we no realize," Paris referred to Virgo and I.

I couldn't hold it in and I needed  to tell someone so wen Paris and Mia recommend one last drink before I leave to go back home, I took this as a green card to tell them

"Unlike me and Zachary everybody goodly know and just a mine them business," glad she know.

"Mek we go tek picture before the place get crowded and me anxiety kick in,"  knowing me if people a look pan me I'm going to feel weird and me no so good wid crowd.

"Who's going first?" I inquired.

"Mek me go first cause me wah pee pee," Paris replied.

"Uh like this?" I asked showing her the picture one the phone

"No too much light inna me eye" a cyah she wah piss a rawse

Countless number of shots later and she was satisfied" Which one uh wah Caz me a delete dem yah."

"This it look aesthetic me like it," Mia inputted

" Send me all a dem, me ago pee pee," Paris indicated, crossing her legs moving her waist from left to right, in attempt to not pee herself.

"Watch how yah ring up, gwan go pee pee and mind uh piss up, when uh come back me airdrop them."

I took Mia's picture she wasn't as fussy as Paris so it was a breeze.

Taking my phone she nodded "This gwan gurlll."

"Mi a warn uh say me cyah tek picha fhi save a life."

"Uh better tek it good and save one life tonight."

Countless number of pictures and locations later she finally took a good one

'Phewwwwwww thank God because me just did a get tiad a two a unuh'

After taking our pictures we headed to bar where we ordered shots and began our fun, my flight was 7:00 pm tomorrow night so I was good and OfCourse Virgo and I have to get 1 last fuck.

'See how uh love man tho'

Few drinks, shots and weeds later Mia and Paris was gone as fuck me on the other hand was just nice I started sipping my liquor when I started feeling lightheaded.

The night is too young to be drunk, for me that is.

"Richhh" I heard somebody shouted across the bar without looking I could tell it was Andre.

Turning my head over in the direction where I heard Andre's voice I saw him seated at a section with few of his friend and some girls.

He waved his hands signaling we should come over, and we did just that.

"Uh nave plane fhi ketch a mawnin bling?"

"Yea 7 pm that n if me miss it me book a next one simple."

I turned around just in time to see Mr man with a girl and they didn't look like friends at all, the girl which he was walking with was accompanied by two other girls.

My heart sank in my chest.

Why do I feel this way and we aren't even together he told me his terms and I agreed, so why does it hurt so much?

'Cause uh inlove wid e man buhtu uh need glasses n blueprint fhi see that'

I felt my eyes started stinging and tearing up affi  drink more

Downing all the content of cup in one drink, I decided to head to the bathroom "I'm going to the bathroom I'll be back."

I walked off with Paris and Mia on my tail.

Now I remember why I don't date or get into anything sexual at the sort.

'Cause we feely feely and when me talk me a d bad guy m'love'

My chest started tightening and my vision started getting blurry.

A cyah panicked attack me a ketch ova man that's crazy I catch flights not feeling the fuck.

I scurried quickly to the bathroom upon reaching in the bathroom I locked myself in a stall and started crying silently.

'People look conscious a bawl ova man fhi har big age'

Why did this hurt soo much over someone who I wasn't dating just sex?

But the way he made me feel as if there was something as if there could be something.

Why me so delusional.

'Wipe uh fucking tears likkle yamfield gyal' my subconscious cursed.

I then stepped out and fixed my makeup and stepped out the bathroom like the bad bitch I am nah mek me last night in Jamaica a bummer because of a man I didn't even date.

Paris and Mia was at the door they gave me a questionable look and I assured them I was ok.

The rest of my night was spent enjoying my last night in Jamaica with my cousins.

I took glances at Mr man from time to time.

It was now 3 am n me hungry.

" Me hungry now and I still didn't pack my luggages" I got some stuff from country when we went for family get together, and those are yet to be packed.

"Bling love nyam n me doh see weh it a go" Mia said, sending everyone into laughter.

"Listen only me man can see weh it a go" I responded prolonging the joke.

"Wanda a who dat." -Dre

" Tru yah me cuzn me no show uh say me pumpum fat" I answered, and we all threw in a fit of laughter and by we I meant my cousins and I.

Mr man and his lady was at a corner making out in the club while her friends were on their phone laughing, not gonna lie I felt jealous.

'Me to'

"How uh look so Bling?" Dre inquired.

" Wah uh mean?" I asked Dre giving him a fake smile.

"Nothing uh just look off."

"Me good man" I lied.

Tampa Riverwalk Fl 🌴🌃
January 04| 10:50pm

"How are you so quiet?" Tay asked breaking me from my chain of thoughts.

"Nothing me good man," I lied ever since I saw Mr. Man with his lady he didn't talk, call, or text which we'd normally do every day.

'Yuh figot no strings attached mam'

I know they are my friends but I'm too embarrassed to tell them about the situation.

The rest of the walk was filled with chatter and laughter from my friends and passersby as we took in the beautiful scenery of the river.

I felt my phone vibrating in my hand I looked at the screen to see an unknown number with a Jamaican area code calling.

Who could this be knowing my mother, she changes her number a lot like she a scamma.

Before I could say hello the person on the other end of the line spoke.

"Back up from me man bitch and wen uh see him stop look pan him or yah go get it whore, and me'll find uh anyweh in a Jamaica uh deh," a female voice said hanging up.

Murda if I laugh I cry.

She's so not worth it soo sad and pathetic...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A who really call the doll bout man 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.1K 7
A friends to lovers story featuring Jamaica H // MATURE CONTENT You could feel his eyes on you, warming your skin more than the sun that was about t...
13.6K 748 11
๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’....๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„...๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’
29.9K 3.8K 17
Only Love Can...Hurt Like This ๐Ÿ’”
1.2M 122K 88
โBaby I don't need a man, I need Dinero & a tan!โž-Taj Romaรฉ *** "...if yuh nuh name Dinero den mi nu...