Doki Doki Lesbian Club

By RainyPrime2468

Mainly a natsyuri, but do not threat! Sayonica will be included, I'm not a monster. If you want to know what... More

Chapter 1 - Closet
Chapter 2 - What?
Chapter 3 - Shrimp
Chapter 4 - Wow
Chapter 5 - Home
Chapter 6 - Not you
Chapter 7 - Why?
Chapter 8 - oh hell no.
Chapter 9 - BAKA!
Chapter 10 - Attack
chapter 11 - Locked
Chapter 12 - Sorry
Chapter 13 - Secrets
Chapter 14 - Cupcakes
Chapter 15 - Cookies
Chapter 16 - going home
Chapter 17 - Homework
Chapter 18 - Preparation
Chapter 19 - Festival
Chapter 20 - new schedule?
Chapter 21 - Natsyuri sleepover
Chapter 22 - His intensions
Chapter 23 - Karmasabitch
Chapter 24 - Promise
Chapter 25 - Fight
Chapter 26 - Surprise
Chapter 27 - Right
Chapter 28 - Work
Chapter 29 - Good or Bad Monday?
Chapter 30 - Private Moment
Chapter 31 - The Race
Chapter 32 - Parents
Chapter 33 - Not him
Chapter 34 - Sayonica Sleepover
Chapter 35 - Almost time
😅 So let me explain 👉👈
Chapter 36 - More Competition
Chapter 37 - Unfortunate
Chapter 38 - Sayoris week
Chapter 39 - Back up
Chapter 40 - New beginnings
Chaoted 40.5 - Win or Lose
Chapter 41 - Caught
Chapter 42 - Friends
Chapter 43 - Choices
Chapter 44 - The change
Chapter 45 - Epiphany
Chapter 46 - A promise
chapter 47 - A Kept Promise
Chapter 49 - A Promised Reward

Chapter 48 - Holding on

426 16 24
By RainyPrime2468

Warning: Swearing, Monika gets hit, Sayonika moments, crying, flinching and the gay.

Natsuki had her phone flat on the desk with some mini games on the screen to pass the time with Monika while they waited for Sayori, Yuri and Roses people, whom were bound to come looking for Monika soon.

Natsuki raised her eyebrow at Monika when her phone buzzed for the 100th time that minute.

"Is it her?" Asked Natsuki.

"Unfortunately." Said Monika with a sigh as she finally put her phone on silent and continued to play the mini game with Natsuki, biting her lip in frustration when she lost yet again.
"Okey, this is unfair. You've clearly had practice."

"Sounds like someone's just a sore loser!" Teased Natsuk.
"Does she always message and call you like that..?" asked Natsuki as she reset the game.

"...Unfortunately..." Said Monika, running her hand through her hair.

"So like... does she flip out if you take too long to shit and don't respond?" Asked Natsuki in a humorously serious tone, causing Monika to chuckle.

"Oh god, yes! It's the most ridiculous thing. If I don't respond in a few minutes, she flips out! She's so utterly ridiculous that it gives me a headache."

"Toxic ass bitch." Said Natsuki as she sneakily let Monika win, watching in relief as a small genuin smile played on her friends face.

"How have you all been recently? I haven't been able to ask in what feels like forever..." Said Monika as she crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair. Natsuki hummed and took her phone back into her pocket, assuming Monika had enough of the games.

"Well I've been great recently, gotten back into my exercises and stuff...I honestly hated how much of myself id lost when I got hospitalised, but now that I've recovered I'm slowly getting it all back. Muscles and all!" Smiled Natsuki before also crossing her arms and leaning back into her chair.

"Yuris been reading a lot more, and while she tries to hide it, I know she's been messaging her dad, but I won't ask anything until she tells me. I do not have a fucking death wish. Plus, if I get on her bad side now, then she'll never do the thing." Said Natsuki slightly deep in thought.

"What exactly is 'the thing'?'" asked Monika with an almost sceptical look.

Natsukis eyes went wide for a minute before she could control it and leaned further into her chair.

"None of your fucking business!!" Snapped Natsuki with a small blush.

"Haha, okey, okay! Your freaky little child." Said Monika earning a death glare from Natsuki.
"How is... how is Sayori doing?" Asked Monika, looking down at her lap.

"...she misses you, Monika. She misses you a lot." Calmly said Natsuki.

Monika gritted her teeth to hold back tears as she nodded.

"When you get your new phone, she better be the first one of us you contact." Ordered Natsuki. Monika just nodded again.

"O-Ofcourse...do you think... she'll ever forgive me?"

"Dumbass, I don't know! None of us will until you actually apologise to her."

"I just didn't want any of you to get hurt, but it seems like it happened anyway." Sighed Monika.

"It's not your fault, Monika. It's that narcissist fault!" Snapped Natsuki, earning a sad smile from Monika.

"I know, Natsuki. But that doesn't stop me from feeling terrible and powerless. At night, I wonder what I could have done differently sometimes, but I doubt Rose will ever stop being an asshole. Even if I never dated her, she'd pull this off on someone else."

"Exactly, so we just have to figure out how to stop her. By any means necessary." Said Natsuki seriously.

"Haha, that's a little ominous. Does any means necessary include murder?" Chuckled Monika.

"Fuck yeah if it means she'll leave us alone!" Joked Natsuki.

Just then, Natsuki got a notification.

"Speak of the devil. Looks like she's coming in person to get you, Sayoris close by with the keys and Yuris on lookout for anyone else that'll come with Rose." Said Natsuki.

"I will never hear the end of it if she thinks I didn't do anything to get out." Said Monika before going towards the door, listening closely to the footsteps on the corridor, before banging loudly on the door.

"Can someone hear me?? I've been locked in!!! I need to get out!!" Shouted Monika while banging on the door.

Natsuki then shoved some of the desks and chairs around, making it seem like there was a struggle before strategically sitting on the floor and rubbing her cheek to make it seem bright red.

"Monika what the fuck?!? You didn't have to fucking hit me!!" Shouted Natsuki so Rose could hear. Monika smiled and turned to look at Natsuki, nodding in understanding.

"Should have thought about that before you locked me in here idiot!! I have to get to Rosealine!!" Said Monika before I loud thumb came from the other side of the door.

"I'm here, Monika!! Don't worry, your loving girlfriend is here!! I'll get you out in a minute! One of you useless fucks go get the key!!" Shouted Rose.

"Oh, thank god you're here, Roseline!" Said Monika while rolling her eyes extra hard, earning a very muffled giggle from Natsuki.

Just then, a voice made Monika snap her head towards the door, eyes wide and heart pounding.

"Sorry! Im so so sorry about my friend! I have the key here!!" Said Sayori, trying not to be shaken by the horrible death glare given to her by Rose.

"Hey, let me out!!" Said Monika leaning into the door more, a sense of sincerity in her voice, wanting to see Sayori.

"I'm here it's okey Monika!" Said Sayori, bravely pushing past Roseline, ignoring her snarl as she quickly unlocked and opened the door, causing Monika to stumble into her arms.

"A-Are you okey..?" Asked Sayori, unable to stop a small blush on her cheeks at their closeness, she couldn't resist in the end, and wrapped her arms around Monikas waist in a tight hug. Monika hugged back instinctively.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay, Sayori..."
'Better now that I'm with you...' thought Monika. It pained her greatly when she pulled away from the hug, being immediately pulled to Rosalines side afterwards.

"Why were the doors locked?? That's prohibited without a teacher present!!!" Yelled Rosaline, her face contorted in rage.

Before Sayori could answer, Monika spoke.

"It was a practical joke Rose, I'll be it not a funny one, but they meant no harm and I don't care, can we just go?" Said Monika, sliding her hand down to hold onto Roses, successfully redirecting all her anger and attention away from Sayori.

"Fine. But if this happens again there will be consequences. Do you understand?!" Shouted Rose as Sayori.

"Y-Yes Council president!!" Sharply said Sayori.

It was a brief moment before Rose and her associates began to walk away, too brief for Sayori after finally getting a taste of her friend Monika again.

Monika looked back the whole time with worried, yet caring eyes didn't help.

Without thinking, Sayori quietly stepped forward and reached out her hand to Monika, Roses back being turned made it a secret moment, because Monika reached her hand out in response, and for a brief moment their fingers gently intertwined and helled one another, only to slowly be pulled apart as Monika had to walk away.

Sayori mouthed thank you, and Monika smiled before mouthing the words to respond with, I'll call you.

Sayori stayed still, not moving as the ache in her chest worsened the further Monika moved away from her.

But just before Monika completely disappeared, she suddenly turned around and mouthed something, but Sayori couldn't quite understand it.

"I... something clue..?" said Sayori in confusion, not understanding what Monika was trying to say.

Monika snapped her head forward after what she said, her cheeks a little pink with a racing heart, hoping with all her might that Sayori understood.

After some time passed, Natsuki told Sayori everything that she discussed, including about Monikas plan to get a new phone and call Sayori.

But unfortunately, Rose wasn't happy with Monika hugging Sayori like that and was deadly quiet the rest of the evening, harshly dragging Monika with her wherever she went. This went on until Rose needed to go home, given that they were heading to the schools entrance, and Monika saw her friends safely leave out of the student council windows at least an hour ago.

Monika was on edge, Roses silence being too uncharacteristically strange. She knew she'd regret it, but she had to try.

"That hug meant nothing, Rose." Spoke Monika, earning her a harsh glare as Rose whipped around and landed a hard slap across Monikas face, causing her to stumble back in shock.

"Don't you DARE, lie to me face Monika. I saw the way she looked at you. How could you hug her back like that??" Shouted Rose, walking over to Monika moving her hand to slap her again, only this time Monika was able to hurriedly lift her arm up to block it, which only angered Rose further.

"She is just my friend Rosaline!!!" Said Monika, doing her best to block or move out of the way as Rose kept on trying to slap and punch her.

Monika began to feel afraid as Rose didn't stop, and pushed her violently into an empty classroom, truly trying to hurt Monika as she harshly kicked her into the rooms corner next to the door.

"Stop LYING!!! I KNOW YOUR CHEATING ON ME!!" Screamed Rose, followed by more insults towards her and Sayori.

The harsh words and violent actions went on until Rose got bored and stopped. Monikas pleading didn't even make her flinch. Monika knew she could fight back, but the hopless feeling of knowing it wouldn't help and only redirect Roses anger towards her friends, she did nothing.

Rose went home, leaving Monika by herself in the corner, her arms still up in a guard, flinching at Roses Movements as she walked away and slammed the door behind her.

Monika slid down onto the floor and quietly began to cry, her arms and stomach aching.

Walk out of the school towards her families car that came to pick her up, Rose saw a glimpse of pink by the gate walls and snapped her head back to see what she had just walked by.

There, staning outside the school walls was Sayori, looking right into Roses eyes with a monotone expression. Rose just scoffed and walked towards her car, not giving Sayori any second glances.

"Your lucky she begged so much for me to leave you alone, or I would have thrown you into the road for touching my girlfriend you fucking disgusting slut." Said Rose, watching Sayoris expression change to one of shock through her car windows reflection, calmly slamming the door behind her once she sat down.

She kept an uncomfortable eye contact with Sayori the whole time until she was driven away from the school.

Once the coast was clear, Sayori dashed towards the school, running through the halls looking for Monika in the usual places and panicking when she wasn't in any of them.

Even while winded and out of breath Sayori ran from classroom to classroom, checking each of them for Monika, being careful to resist the urge to yell out Monikas name, knowing teachers were still lurking around.

And in a small glance at the corner of her eye, she saw one of Monikas' hair ties on the floor by an almost completely closed door.

She slowly made her way towards it, picking it up and walking into the room, empty. Or so she thought.

"S-Sayori..?" said an all too familiar shaky voice, Sayori snapped her head towards it.

Not even properly registering Monikas expression and position as she quickly slid down to the floor on her knees and tried enveloped Monika in a hug, but the sudden movement caused Monika to flinch and hold her arms up once again to guard her head.

The action shocked Sayori, her eyes wide and movements completely holted. Upon realising what she had done, Monikas' eyes widened as she looked into Sayoris, her tears flowing more rapidly, never wanting Saypri to see her like this.

Sayori felt pressure building up in her eyes, intensifying the more she processed everything that had happened and what Rose must have done to Monika. Tears fell, trying to bite back any quivers of whimpers in her voice.

"I-I'm not gunna h-hurt you Moni, c-can I hug you? ...Please? P-Please, can I hold you?" Softly asked Sayori, her voice shaky from her tears.

Monika let out a shaky breath and nodded, her arms opening up for a hug.

Sayori instantly dove into Monikas' arms, wrapping hers gently around the taller girls neck, holding her close as Monika berried her face in Sayoris shoulder.

They clung to each other like their lives depended on it, bodies shaking and stiffened as they wheaped in each others arms.

Desperately needing the closeness, Sayori unconsciously moved to straddle Monikas legs, Monika instantly pulled her closer, wrapping her arms tightly around Sayoris small waist, their whole beings flush against each other, gradually melting and relaxing into one another.

Sayori gently ran her fingers through Monikas hair, whispering sweet words, reasuring her safety, scratching the back of Monikas head to calm her down. It worked like a charm, but neither of them moved. Even after the crying had long stopped, Sayori continued to caress Monikas hair, while Monika slowly dragged her hails up and down Sayoris back.

Neither of them wanted to move, oblivious to the intimacy of their closeness and the rest of the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 220 15
Me and natsuki fought all the time but deep down inside i always knew i liked her but i had no clue what she was going through....
82.8K 3.2K 87
Natsuki and Yuri always fight, despite both always wishing it was different. One day changes it all when Natsuki decides to step up for her purple ha...
35.9K 1.1K 13
After a long summer of doing basically nothing, school starts right back up again for Y/n and her friend Sayori. Y/n assumes it'll be another relaxin...
5.9K 242 48
"Show me that you love me," "Tell me that you hate me." [NOT MY ART!!]