Alistair

By B0redWithLife

Alice. That's what the boys in the street called me, when I went past them on the day of The Fall. In what th... More

1
The Queen of Hearts

Author's Note

8 1 0
By B0redWithLife

This is a book I will be working on occasionally. I'm going to try my absolute best to update once a month or so, but still, I apologise for how slow it will be. 

I'm writing this just to say this book is not meant to portray any sort of mental illness or health condition. Alistair will always be undiagnosed in this book and that is for a reason. Alistair's condition is meant to kind of be magic trying to be explained by science. I have put no research at all towards any mental illness. If Al's symptoms happen to resemble the symptoms of any specific condition, that is purely 300% coincidental.

Also, the way this is structured, the chapters are kind of out of order in a sense, while still making sense. So, if (and hopefully when) you read the first chapter, please don't think you missed something. It's just the way the book starts.

Oh, and if you want extra content, I'm running a blogspot related to this project! Check it out if you'd like: https://anormiesguidetoliving.blogspot.com/

With that, I hope you enjoy when the first chapter comes out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 22.7K 27
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
277K 17.7K 48
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
622K 20.7K 169
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

835K 16.5K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...