SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 38

1.9K 108 13
By PLK_ARMY

On the other hand, with Yoongi

Yoongi was at the mansion working from home as he was told to take rest. He was in living room doing his work. Just then he saw Hoseok entering the living room with some files in his hands.

As soon as he reached a little closer to Yoongi, he saw a cushion being thrown at him. He dodged the cushion. Then he saw Yoongi standing with another cushion glaring at him. Before Hobi could say anything, Yoongi threw the cushion on his face. Hobi asked, "Yahhh! Whats wrong?"

"Whats wrong, huh? I will tell you whats wrong", said Yoongi and threw another cushion at Hobi. Hobi backed away a little and shouted, "Have you gone mad? What are you doing? You stupid person." "Yahh, don't call me that and you are a bitch", said Yoongi.

"Why? What I did?", said Hobi backing away. Yoongi stepped towards Hobi and said, "You told Jin hyung yesterday that I am sick. Do you have any idea how he punished me, that too when I was sick." Yoongi said this while glaring Hobi.

Hobi gulped and said, "You are thinking wrong. I didn't told him anything." "Really, huh?", asked Yoongi. Before Hobi could answer, Yoongi started running towards him. Hoseok also backed away and started running away from Yoongi. Yoongi started chasing Hobi. He shouted, "You are gone once I will catch you." "But I didn't told him", said Hobi. They were running around the living room. Yoongi chased Hobi for a long time but then he got tired and sat on couch. Hobi also laid beside him.

Yoongi grabbed Hobi's collar lightly and said, "Got you." Hobi jerked his hand away and said, "I didn't tell him. Stop it now." "Huh? Really? Then who told him?", asked Yoongi. "How would I know? Why don't you ask Jin hyung?", said Hobi.

Hobi spoke again and asked, "Leave that. Tell me how he punished you." Yoongi replied, "Fifty rounds of the backyard non-stop with weights." After listening to Yoongi, Hobi burst out laughing. He said, "Hahahahaha, I missed that sight. You must be looking very funny." "Yahhh! Its not funny. I was about to faint, you moron", said Yoongi. "Then who told you to not take care of yourself", said Hoseok.

"Why you came here? To make fun of me?", said Yoongi. "Ahhh! I totally forget. Your signatures are needed on some files", said Hoseok. Yoongi nodded and signed the files. Then Hobi left from there.

Time skips, with Jungkook at college

"Yes yes come on.... pass me the ball.. pass the ball", said Jungkook to another player in his team. The other boy didn't passed the ball and the competitor's team snatched the ball from them. Jungkook gave the other player a disappointed look.

Soon there was half time in the game. Jungkook's team was lagging behind the other team. They were resting for a little while and Jungkook went to the other boy and asked, "Yahh Seojun, why didn't you passed the ball to me. We could have been in the lead." Seojun scoffed and said, "Its just a practice match. Why are you so serious about this, huh?"

Jungkook spoke again, "What do you mean? We are preparing for upcoming trials and you are not serious. Don't you want to play in the competition, huh?" Seojun said, "Huh, why are you so worried about the trials? You are definitely going to be the team captain You need not to worry about your selection in the college team. Its already decided."

Jungkook frowned and spoke, "Why are you thinking like this? Nothing is decided yet. You can be the captain." Seojun didn't reply and left from there.

Then, the other half of the match starts. The same thing was happening again. Seojun was not passing him the ball. The other team got multiple changes to snatch the ball and shot multiple baskets. Jungkook's team was much behind in terms of the points. The match ended and Jungkook's team lost.

All the players shake their hands and left the court. Jungkook was sitting on the bench and was drinking water, then their coach called him. Jungkook went and Seojun went behind.

Seojun hid behind the wall and started listening their conversation. Coach was a little mad at Jungkook. He spoke angrily, "What was that Jungkook? This is how you will lead the team, huh?" Seojun clenched his fist listening to the coach. The coach said again, "Nothing is decided yet but we are monitoring all the potential candidates who can be the team captain and this is what you are doing. There was no coordination in your team today. Tell me the player name. I will remove him from the team."

Jungkook spoke, "Sorry Sir, it was my fault only. I was not able to analyse the other team's strategy. I accept my carelessness." Coach sighed and said, "Extra two hours practice for you today and before that tens rounds of the court. I don't want any more mistakes." Jungkook nodded and said, "Yes sir. It will not happen again." The coach left.

Jungkook sighed and pulled out his phone and dialled Eunwoo's number and spoke, "Eunwoo, I will come late to your house today. I got extra two hours practice." "Why", Eunwoo asked. "Ahh! Its nothing serious. I will tell you after coming there", said Jungkook.

Jungkook left from there and went to the court and started running. He completed two rounds, just then Seojun came there. Seojun called him, "Yahh! Jungkook!" Jungkook stopped running and went towards him and asked, "What happened?" Seojun said nervously, "I-i heard your and coach's conversation."

Jungkook spoke, "Ahh! Its not decided yet who will be the captain. Don't think much and focus on playing." Seojun said, "Why you saved me? I messed up the game today. You could have told the coach and can easily remove me from the team. But you took the blame and now got this extra practice."

Jungkook spoke, "I can't do that to anybody. You like to play basketball and it will not be fair if you couldn't get to play in the team." Before Seojun could say anything, the coach came and spoke, "And this is what good leaders do." They both looked at the coach and he spoke again, "Yes Seojun. He took the blame on himself and it shows his leader quality. I was watching the match and I saw you not passing the ball to Jungkook. I heard yours and his conversation too. I am not stupid who will not understand what is going on. Thats why I spoke to Jungkook and I knew you were listening. Seojun, basketball is a team sport. You have to play like a team. And you yourself saw, Jungkook has leader qualities and it will not be fair to him if he will not be the team leader. Now, you tell me if anyone else can be a better leader than him, huh?"

Seojun shook his head and spoke, "I am sorry Jungkook. I will work hard and will fight against you for this captain position with honesty but for now, we are a team. I am with you always." Jungkook spoke, "Yes, we will do this together. We will win this competition."

The coach smiled and said, "Okay guys, so its all good now. Seojun go back and you carry on your practice." Seojun then spoke, "But Sir, it was not his fault, then why he needs to do this now."

"Ah! I didn't gave him extra two hours of practice for this reason. I saw him today playing, he was getting tired very early. His stamina was not upto the mark", said coach. "Ohhh", Seojun said.

He asked to the coach, "Sir, can I accompany him in this extra practice. It will be beneficial for me too. We will coordinate better too." Coach said, "I have no problem. You guys can do that. Practice hard okay."

Jungkook and Seojun both start practicing.

Time skips, around 2 p.m., with Tae

Tae, Jimin and Yoona, all went to the market. They were going in different fabric shops and exlporing as much as they can. They came out of one shop and Jimin spoke, "Heyy guys, lets go there." After saying this, he ran away. Tae and Yoona were behind.

Just then, Tae noticed a bike coming at a high speed towards Yoona. He immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her towards himself. "Can't you be a little careful?", said Tae. Yoona pouted and said, "Why are you scolding me since morning?"

Tae cleared his throat and left her hand. Then he said, "I think we should go there. Jimin is there already." They both went to the shop where Jimin went. Soon they all got tired. Yoona said, "I am tired now." Then Jimin spoke, "There's a good ice-cream parlour. We can go there."

Yoona got excited and said, "Yes lets go." The three of them went there and ordered ice-cream. Tae took strawberry ice-cream, Yoona and Jimin took chocolate flavour. They enjoyed their ice-cream and went back to Jimin's home.

As soon they entered in the house, they noticed Sohee there. She spoke, "Jimin-ah! Where were you? Ohh, Tae and Yoona are also with you?" Jimin nodded and said, "Yes, we were working in the study room. We went to market for some work." "Ohh, okay. Tae tell me what do you want to eat? Yoona, you also tell. I will cook", asked Sohee.

Tae spoke, "Noona, we just had ice-cream." "Ohh its fine. Its already lunch time. You guys must be hungry. You all go and continue your work or whatever you want to do, I will cook something till then", said Sohee.

Tae and Jimin nodded. Yoona said, "Unnie, I will help you." Sohee said, "There no need. I will manage, you enjoy." "No, please unnie let me help", requested Yoona. Sohee smiled and said, "Okay, fine." Sohee and Yoona went to the kitchen. Then Jimin spoke, "You want to play games then?" "Sounds good, lets go", said Tae.

"Okay, lets go to my room then", said Jimin. They went to his room and started playing games. After sometime Jimin said, "I am bored now. Do you want to see something interesting, huh?" Tae rolled his eyes and said, "I don't want to see any exciting movie of your choice."

"Yahh! You know me very well", Jimin said and switched on his laptop and started some erotic movie. Tae spoke, "You will never change. Idiot, watch these kind of movies with your girlfriend." "Shut up and enjoy", said Jimin. Tae sighed.

After some time, Yoona entered Jimin's room and spoke, "Unnie is calling -----." Tae and Jimin both looked at her and Jimin immediately closed his laptop but she already saw that they were watching an erotic movie. She looked away and said, "I j-just came here to call you both for lunch. Unnie is calling you." Jimin smiled awkwardly and said, "Yes yes, we are coming. Lets go Tae."

Jimin stood up and dragged Tae with him. They went downstairs and Yoona also came. They sat on the table and Sohee came from the kitchen with snacks. She said, "Start eating." They all took the chopsticks and started eating. Just then Sohee spoke, "Tae this one is spicy. Be careful." Tae nodded.

Just then Yoona spoke, "I am going to have water." After saying this, she went to the kitchen. She was drinking water, just then Tae came and went towards the cupboard and took out a plate. Then Yoona started leaving the kitchen but Tae stopped her. He spoke, "Yoona, actually Jimin started that movie. I was denying him but you know him, he don't listen to me."

Yoona faced him and said, "I-its okay. I was not thinking anything or was not judging you. I know boys do watch that kind of stuff." Tae spoke again, "Its not like that. All boys are not same." Yoona didn't know how to answer, so she said, "I think we should go." Tae nodded and they both went out of the kitchen.

They all were having lunch and were chit-chatting. Suddenly, Tae started coughing badly. Yoona immediately gave him water and patted his back. Sohee and Jimin also got worried. Sohee asked, "What happened Tae? Are you fine?" Tae was coughing continously, then he started breathing heavily. Soon he fainted.

Hey guys, how was the chapter? Can you guys guess what will happen next. Upcoming chapters are going to be amazing. Stay tuned!

Also, guys please comment down and show your support.

Please please please like, comment and follow me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...
75.1K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...
42.1K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
11.4K 732 8
Kim Taehyung, a CEO known for his strictness. The one whose name is enough to make anyone shiver but what will happen when his both kids will be tota...