Divergent! With our baby!

By 7lelabear

First fanfiction! So Tris got over her seventh fear a month before Tobias choosing ceremony. Will he choose t... More

Chapter 1:Abnegation
Choosing Day
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors Note
Chapter 7
A/N
Authors Note
Chapter 9
HELP!
Chapter ?( Im not sure what chapter were on lol)
Author's Note
Author Note
She Livessss

Hey Guys....

1.8K 26 30
By 7lelabear

I don't know if I'm going to be writing anytime soon. I don't know what I did to deserve this.... I thought I was a good person. I guess not their are multiple people telling me to kill myself, I've never even talked to this girl and apparently she saw me as the lonely girl because I choose to sit alone! I'm really sorry to everyone that likes my story I'll update as soon as I can! I was almost finished with The newest chapter I was planning on putting it up today :( but things aren't going as well as I had hoped. Once again I'm very sorry.
Goodbye my lovelies,
Talk to you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
68.4K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...