PJO Victory Is Within (Annabe...

By Foxspiritdragon

"I always win, I think" It's been a rough time for young Y/n living alone, he's been on the run from disgust... More

Book 1:The Lightening Thief
On The Run
I Get Drenched in Water
He's bowed to but I'm called abnormal
I joined his quest to prove myself
Struck by Lightning, and Old Ladies Really Want Us?
The sky's the limit!
Ares is scared of a Tunnel of Love? Weird
Next Stop Lotus Hotel and Casino
We take rides and slide down to our death
Hades Tells Us The Truth Sort Of
Beating Ares. Saying Goodbye. And meeting my mom?
An Awkward Tea Party With A Sad Tale
TRAITOR
Too Much For One Day
Tyson's(NOT SO)Welcomed home
Not The Pigeons Please
Percy Accepts Gifts From A STRANGER
We Board The Princess Andromeda
Worst Family Reunion

Book 2: Sea of Monsters

779 29 8
By Foxspiritdragon

After what happened last summer at Camp Half-Blood with Luke. Y/n has been from camp traveling and searching for the guy throughout the year. Let's say his time alone after a certain event in the year he was not doing to well.  

How has it affected him? How will it affect his cognition? 

Just as the year is about to end and Camp is starting up again, Y/n gets contacted by a certain blond girl with grey eyes. How she did it? Well she's a smart girl being the daughter of the goddess of wisdom. 

"Trouble is starting at camp again and it looks like Percy might try to be the hero once more. He's gonna need us and I know he'll show up" said a 14 year-old with dark brown hair and duel colored eyes. Looking down at his left arm wrapped in a bandage from his shoulder to just above his elbow. 

(Finishing up the 2 chapters of my connected series.)

Coming Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8.9K 138
I could give you a sob story about how tough Cressida Lynn's life has been, but you're not here for that. You're not here to hear about how terrible...
11.4K 426 33
. πŒπˆππƒ πŒπˆπ’π‚π‡πˆπ„π… π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘’π‘’π‘  π‘—π‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘ π‘œπ‘› π‘₯ π‘“π‘’π‘š!π‘œπ‘ ❝ fee...
129K 3.6K 31
❝ ππ„π‹πˆπ„π•π„ πˆπ“ πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 π…π€π•πŽπ”π‘πˆπ“π„ πˆπƒπˆπŽπ“. ❞ or sarcastic plus sarcastic seemed to mix well-or not. iro...
236K 8.7K 114
All's Fair in Love and War The Lightning Thief: Complete The Sea of Monsters: Complete The Titans Curse: Complete The Battle of the Labyrinth: Compl...