I.N.N.O.C.E.N.T

By ashleyhuelin

arrange marriage,wherein they'll fall in love with each other after a short time. More

SYNOPSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1

DISCLAIMER

0 0 0
By ashleyhuelin

DISCLAIMER:This is a work of fiction. Names,character, places, business,events,and incidents are the product of author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead,or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING!!!

-This story conclude grammatical errors so try to understand. I'm not a perfect writer 'cause this is my first time to write a story. I did my best to do this story,so if you don't like it just skip it. I'm not a perfect writer and I will never be,so try to understand.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
604K 49.7K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
497K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...