Astrid x male dragon reader

By StarTheHedgehog2

Y/n was a male white nightwing who lived in his nest alone but during one invasion of the two legs home he wa... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Should i update?
Chapter four
TYSM/A/M
WHHHAAAATTTTT
Chapter five
Sorry again
Movie 1 prologue
EH AGAIN!?
FORGIVE MEEEEEEE😫😫😫🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥
Eye of the Beholder, Part 1
Omg...
....wah?
I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK
Wtf-
Discontinued

Chapter three.

916 27 4
By StarTheHedgehog2

And now the moment we've all been waiting for! ( at first I wrote waiting as eating lol)

( might be short wrote this waiting for the plane)

Astrid's pov.

I watched as Hiccup stood in the middle of the ring. I was barely listening but I heard Stoick told Hiccup to get a weapon. He reached out and grabbed a weapon of some sort it was hard to see from here but I heard the Chief mutter. " I would have gone with the hammer." Under his breath to Gobber.

I suddenly thought of the percing F/c eyes in the woods but shook my head. Then the giant MN ( monstrous nightmare) came out. He had a red body tiger black strips a pale yellow under belly and long black horns. It walked towards Hiccup like a wolf stalking its prey. I felt a shiver crawl down my spine. Then to my surprise Hiccup dropped his weapons and held his hand out.

( I forgot what he said so ima improvise)

Hiccup: "we don't have to fight them."

Then Stoick looked mad.

Stoick: " FIGHT!"

Then the MN leaped at Hiccup roaring. ' HICCUP!' I thought in panic running down with my axe. I used it to open the bottom of the gate slipping under I was about to run in but a roar stopped me.

( Earlier)

Y/n was napping in the reven with Toothless. Or he thought Toothless was sleeping till he heard a roar and jolted awake to see Toothless trying to get out.

Y/n: " What are you doing?"

Toothless: " Hiccup needs me!"

He tried to get up but failed and looked at Y/n.

Toothless: " Can you save him please."

Y/n hesitated but he sighed Hiccup had shown Toothless what it was like to fly again he wasn't going to let that go.

Y/n: "Fine."

He used his wings the best he could to make it out of the cove then ran towards the sound. He saw the arena and blew a fire/lava ball blowing up the side making some Two legs gasp. I swooped in and roared making it sound like thunder. I then attacked the Nightmare and in the scuffle they didn't see Stoick sneak up on them.

Soon Y/n had thrown the MN into a wall and turned towards Stoick lashing his forked tongue in and out. He kept pinning the large chief to the ground.

He roared thunderously in his face.

Hiccup: "uhh Y/n calm down! "

The name just appears in his head like it snapped into place the last piece of the puzzle.

Y/ns head snapped but ropes landing on him making him roar loudly as he was pinned to the ground a certain blonde watching him with wide eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.6K 17
Ghidorah unleashed, a man with three personalities to show for it. Will Astrid be able to calm him and the beast within.
4.6K 250 16
the perfect couple but one step back has put they life on hold
27.1K 792 11
After a year of finding something else to not give up hope, Clementine and her boyfriend, Y/N find out that A.J is alive and is on the search for him...
610K 20.5K 85
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...