The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

20. There is no privacy.

53.9K 2.7K 313
By writingsbymelek

The Udaipur Times:
Did Our King finally get our Queen?

The Rajasthan news:
Is Manheer Kaur Gill our Queen?

The Celebrities of Rajasthan:
King Amrit Singh Shekhawat posted on his social media tagging a Canadian Punjabi influencer quoting the words,"she said yes." Is Manheer Kaur Gill our Queen?

The king's news:
Sources have said that King Amrit Singh Shekhawat have been found a lot of times hanging out with Miss. Manheer Kaur Gill at his resturant Lüjuria.

The Royal Times:
The King posted a date/proposal scene on his Instagram after tagging Miss. Manheer Kaur Gill, a punjabi and also followed her.

Comments/people's opinions:

@aarna4728 omg!! She is so beautiful!! Just followed her on instagram!.

@user483892 finally the king got time for himself. Best of luck to both!

@yashika3882 they both would look so good together! Omg the King's choice is so good.

@manheerfans45 I just made her fan account guyz!! She is our future queen!!

@manamritfan I made their couple fan account. Gosh how would it feel our King with a cute girl. So hot and cute.

@siya378 Amrit ji I liked you and you like her. Aisa kya hai usme. Chhoti si toh height hai uski.

@jiya367 Mera bachpan ka crush 😭😭

@rudraksh40 OMG 😱 I have been following both Amrit and Manheer from long before!! My 2 favourite people are together!! *Screaming*

Amrit kept his phone down with a smirk after reading the news that was spread all around the Rajasthan.

Now the whole world knows that he belongs to only one person and that person is exclusively his. He thought while caressing Manheer's hair who was sleeping in his arms in their blanket fort the next morning.

The whole night they had spend talking to each other and comfortably slept in each other's arms.

There was just one thing Amrit was scared of now.

Last night Manheer had asked,"promise me you'll not lie to me about anything or keep any secrets."

To which he just smiled and kissed her.

She was innocent enough not to ask him for any reply about this and thought that the kiss meant yes.

And Amrit felt swords in his heart thinking if she ever got to know about his "Mafia" identity, what would happen. What would happen if she got to know about the "dirty tricks" he had played to get her.

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that suddenly the sleeping Manheer started to cuddle him even more when the sunlight hit the balcony.

She tried to hide her face from the sun with Amrit's arms.

An instant smile came on Amrit's face.
How badly he wanted to see this moment.

Her waking up in his arms.

"Don't worry baby, I promise this would remain forever." He whispered.

Suddenly he felt her getting sweaty.

He caressed her face and saw she was being scared and her whole body was shaking. Maybe a nightmare?

He tried to wake her up by patting on her face.

But of no use.

"Please, no..please..leave me." She said in her sleep.

"Heer, wake up!!" Amrit said loudly as he himself was getting scared seeing her like this!

"No, don't you dare come near me..I will.. I will..I wi..kill myself if you come near me!" She said..in a whisper that was hardly audible.

Amrit was dead hearing the word 'kill myself'.

Whoever the person was. Would be dead now.

He vowed.

"Heer, wake up baby, it's just a nightmare. I am here!!" He again said and that's when she woke up all of a sudden.

She was breathing heavily.

She saw her surroundings and came back to reality.

Seeing herself in the blanket fort she remembered about their date.

Then she turned to her hand and saw the ring.

Amrit was right before her.

She instantly hugged him.

"Shh, mera bacha..It was just a nightmare. I will protect you. Forever. Nobody will hurt you." He said.(bacha=baby)

"Amrit, what is the surity that if we marry the stalker will go." She said.

Amrit was all red at this question.

THE MOTHERFUCKING STALKER.

He tried to calm himself down because Manheer was also in need of getting settled.

"I will make sure he suffers. He will get what he deserves baby. Don't think about him." He said and waved his hands in her hair while hugging her.

"You know, I am getting these nightmares very often. I feel scared now Amrit. Today you are with me but what if one day you also.." and she was interrupted by him," Heer, I am with you till my last breath. Don't you dare think like that."

And she pecked on his cheek.

At 11:00 A.M in the morning.

Both Amrit and Manheer freshened up because Roop and Sahib(her father) were coming.

They both ordered the breakfast from UberEats and got ready.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and just like a kid, Manheer ran and opened it.

There was a muscular man standing infront of her.

Like really muscular.

He looked so huge as compared to Manheer's petite body..

For a second Manheer got scared.

"Yes." She said in a low tone.

"Mam, Amrit sir called me."

"Oh okay..." she was about to call him when she saw he was standing just behind her.

"Heer, you go to your room." He said as he smiled at her.

"Huh? Oh umm okay." She said and walked towards her room not before noticing Amrit's face turning like cold as soon as he turned towards that man.

This sudden change was so new to her.

He always have been so cute and decent with her but did he have a cold face? She never thought.

As she was about to enter the room, she heard Amrit say,"you are 10 mins early." In a dangerous tone.

This was the first time she heard him speaking in such a voice.

"Bhai enni jaldi koi apni awaz iss hadd tak kive badal skda." She said to herself but Amrit heard it.
(Bro, how come someone can change his voice to this level in a short time.)

Hearing this Amrit turned around keeping his hands at the back and saw his Heer cutely talking to herself.

"Heer" he said lovingly and she got out of her world.

She turned to him and saw he was giving her his cute smile.

She smiled back at him and said,"Oh I am going going." And she hit her forehead wid her own hand and said to herself,"Kya Manheer, itna pyara banda hai aur tu aise sochi ja rhi." And she went into her room.

(what Manheer, he is such a cute guy and what are you thinking!!)

On the other hand Amrit was talking about something really important with the "muscular man".

After about half an hour when their meeting was done Amrit knocked on Manheer's door.

"Heer, open the door.." he said.

But got no response.

He tried to turn the knob only to see it wasn't locked and seeking this as an opportunity he entered inside.

The view was mesmerizing.

His Heer was wearing her airpods and dancing and singing with full heart not aware of her surroundings.

"Hoo, iklauta mera dil thaa..bhola bhala simple thaaa,,, tujhse main takraya sir fira ho gayaaaaaaaa..."

She sang while dramatically holding her giant teddy bear.

"Kaisiii museebat..peeche padi hai..ye comedy hai..ya tragedy hai...na hona tha kyu ho gayaaaaaaaaa..." she was literally singing on top of her lungs as she stood up on the bed.

"Locha-i-ulfat ho gayaaaaaaaaa." She started jumping on the bed as her teddy was still in her hands.

"Hoooo..locha-i-ulfat ho gayaaaa.." She sang and she turned around only to see a smiling Amrit looking at her the way she looks at her food.

"Haaye rabba Mr. Amrood kahi ke, darwaza khatkaana bhi ek kala hoti hai jo aaj kal ke raja ko nahi aati!" She started saying as she took her teddy bears and got down from her bed switching off the airpods.

(Omgg Mr. Amrood, knocking a door is a talent that our dearest King does not know)

"Arey I knocked but you didn't open." He said as if he is a bheegi billi.

"Haan toh..toh..toh..haan toh apka dimag ni kaam kiya? Agar bande ne darwaza nahi khola matlab busy hai!! Privacy naam ki toh cheez hi nahi rahi duniya mein..uff rabb ji, Ek main hi hun jisey apne perfect banaya hai.." she said dramatically as she was setting her bedsheet which was all crumbled up due to her dancing.

(yes so, didn't your brain work? If a person did not open the door it means he is busy! There is nothing like privacy these days. Omg I am the only perfect person!!)

Amrit slowly came behind her and said,"mam apko privacy chahiye thi toh darwaza lock kar lete." He was again smiling seeing how she got scared seeing him behind.

(mam if you needed privacy you should have locked!)

"Huh!! Vo toh maine.. lick, I mean Lock kiya toh tha yaar." She said while holding her head...,"nahi maine toh kiya tha lock, aap hi ne koi jaadu tona kiya." She was literally looking like a red balloon and Amrit was so falling in love with her.

(huh? I lick-I mean locked, NO I did lock it, but you did some blackmagic)

"Achha meri galti." He said.

(ok my mistake)

"Hawww matlab maante ho jaadu tona kiya..uff rabb ji, mere toh bhaag lut gaye, ahnnnnnn(dramatic crying)" she started her fake crying.

(omg it means you agree you did blackmagic!!)

Amrit laughed at this and held her waist and she gasped at his sudden behaviour.

"Mr. Amrit hum engaged hain does not mean main..I mean aap.. haan...does not mean aap jaise marji jab man chaahe yuuuun karke meri kamar pakad lenge." She said.

(we are engaged does not mean you will come whenever you want and hold my waist like this)

"Main yuun karke pakdu ya fir yaaan karke pakdu, aap meri ho. Haq hai pura. Aur rahi baat engaged ki, apni fiance ki hi kamar pakdi hai, na ki random club mein kisi ladki ki." He said taunting to the way she was dancing with the guy in the Russian Pub.

(I can hold you waist like whatever I feel like. It is my right. And I am holding my fiance's waist, not some random girl in the club)

"Arey yaar... aap bhi na..1st of all I was drunk okay. And secondly aap fiance nahi they tab so chillll." She said.

(I was drunk okay and secondly you were not my fiance at that time so chill)

"Haan aur yahan main hun jo pehli nazar mein apka deewana ho gaya tha aur aap fiance ban ne ka wait kr rhi thi." He again taunted as a joke.

(yes and then there is me who had been your admirer at first sight and you were waiting for being fiance)

"Arey yaar ye galat baat hai apne topic change kar diyaa..I WAS DRUNKKK RAJA JI. Agar ek aur taunt maara na toh.."

(now this is worng. you changed the topic. I was drunkkk Raja ji. if you taunted again then I wil..)

"Ji boliye toh?"

(yes speak, you will?)

"Toh main na.."

(then I will..)

"Ji hum sun rahe hain."

(yes I am listening)

"Toh main..toh main apko Raja ji wali bat pe taunt marungi..GANDE WALE." She said.

(Then I will taunt you badly with the Raja ji topic)

"Arey ye bat toh seedhi dil pe chubh gayi." Amrit said dramatically exactly the way she does.

(Uff this really hurt me...straight in my heart)

And they both laughed.

Suddenly Manheer saw at the door Shubh and Sahib were watching all this scene.

They both were still.

Then Amrit and Manheer looked at each other and said together,"privacy naam ki toh cheez hi nahi."

(there is nothing named privacy)

To which Sahib and Shubh together said,"toh aap darwaza lock kar lete!"

(you should have locked the door)

And everybody laughed together.

At this moment seeing Manheer laughing and playing Amrit had this feeling to keep this smile long-lasting.

They all settled in the Living Room and Manheer made "chai" for everyone.

"So Chachu aur Manu dono maan gaye hain, toh batao jiju saahb shaadi kab." Shubh said and Manheer blushed at the name of wedding.

(so both uncle and Manu are ready, now tell when is the marriage?)

"If it was in my hands I would have married her right now but..not possible.." he said.

"Oh haan yad aya..Amrit you and Manu are all over social media dudeeee....That post of yours, so sexy.." Shubh said and realised his Chachu was sitting right next to him giving him a typical "criminally offensive side eye" for saying the word sexy.

Indian families 😭

Manheer laughed at this situation but it became awkward for Shubh.

He was wayy to excited for his sister.

Yes the same guy who was against the marriage was now excited.

"So when are we leaving for India?" Amrit asked as he took a sip of his tea.

"India?" Manheer asked.

"Well because I don't trust of stalker at all this wedding has to happen really quick Manheer." Sahib said.

"Yeah but.." she was about to speak when Amrit said..

"And it has to be in Udaipur. So I will be leaving for Udaipur tonight. And Manheer is coming with me." He declared.

Not asked.
Declared.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." Sahib said.

Meanwhile Shubh was getting furious.

Even though he loved Amrit he loved his sister more.

"Amrit but you should have told before hand. Like I would have done so many preparations and .."

"And we are going to Udaipur for preparations only! You don't need to worry about that. Its a royal wedding. It will be a royal wedding. And the best wedding ever. Moreover there are some other things too I need to take care of." He said.

"So you go. Why Manu?" Shubh said.

" Because I am addicted to her and I won't compromise with her safety alright. Now when she has a goddamn stalker." He said.

Shubh nodded.

He stood up and went to Manheer who was standing at the Kitchen cabinet and kissed her at her forehead.

"Meri behen ko sabse acha ladka mila hai..itna khyal rakhne wala! Nazar na lage tum dono ko kisi ki." Shubh said and hugged Manheer.

(My sister has got the best husband. Take care of her. May god protect you from evil eyes)

"Chalo toh, tay raha aaj raat Udaipur ja rahe hain aap dono." Sahib stood up and shaked hands with Amrit.

(Okay then it is decid, you both are leaving for Udaipur tonight)

And Shubh and Sahib left.

Now if was only Amrit and Manheer left.

Amrit came towards her and held her hands.

"I know it is so sudden for you and also I didn't ask from you..and.."

"And if you wouldn't have said that I am going with you too I would have ate you alive Mr. Amrood." Manheer completed.

"Arey yaar..fir toh mujhe nahi kehena chahiye tha." Amrit said.

(oh shit, then I should have stopped)

"Huh? Kyuu?"

(why?)

"Cause then you would have eaten me!"

And that's when Manheer realised the double meaning.

"Jutti khan wale kamm na karo tusi." She said and Amrit laughed.

(Don't do things that will make me hit you with shoes)

"Acha chalo ab side hato, packing nam mi bhi cheez hoti hai." She said while pushing him aside.

(okay now get a side, there is a thing named packing)

And he gave the dil tut gaya dramatic reaction.

The King. The Mafia King. Becoming a little kid for his Heer.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Hello sohneyo!!

Manheer aur Amrit ki shaadi mein jarur aana..

Also for spoilers follow on Instagram
@writingsbymelek

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 132K 60
Mysterious figures, shrouded in disguise, Lost within the darkness, where truth often lies. #2 The Desi Psychopath Series Shubhveer Singh Gill is not...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
124K 7.9K 30
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
142K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...