๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

Door izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. Meer

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ

2.8K 99 196
Door izythescientist

FWU , 015

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                      B: </3

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖 — ✧ ゚.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ , 11:01 am

𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 14𝘵𝘩.

"...𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿𝘼𝙎𝙎?" dd twisted his face in pure shock, "like.. no funny shit?" he questioned again, feeling his heart slowly begin to ache. he slowed down his pace making ashanti do the same, quickly adjusting to his slow pace.

"noooo funny shit dd." she dragged out with a serious face, "—wait so, how she? when they? she HUH?" dd fully raised his eyebrows now stopping walking altogether as he just stood there, looking like he was in the mist of pure confusion.

he stayed staring at ashanti before hearing distant chatter from his phone that was in his hand making him immediately pick it up to hold it to his mouth, "LANA WE RIGHT HERE, DAMN!" he snapped before going quiet not hearing anything on the other end, "ight, ight my fault. i'm learning sum heart wrenching shit aii? me and shanti just walking right past the other cafeteria door." he calmed down his tone answering.

dd put his focus back on ashanti, "she said WHAT?" he exclaimed furrowing his eyebrows as ashanti pursed her lips before answering, "...you promised." she quoted quietly, her gaze now stuck around her as she just said the sentence that's been lingering in the back of her mind for hours.

dd stayed quiet again, this time just analyzing ashanti — surprised of how calm she was being. 

but after yesterday, ashanti was only thinking about telling dd. she really felt bad for mostly him, cause he dead liked courtney a lot. and knowin it was someone like him who kept this on going obsession for courtney? she knew she had to have been special to him.

"naaaaaaaaah..." dd lowly exclaimed as they continued walking to class. "shanti you just— good off this?" he furrowed his eyebrows at her. he knew ashanti was "done" with notti but her lot having no based reaction made it seem like she was really done with notti.

that's what it was supposed to be anyway after ashanti telling him to leave her alone. that was something that she thought she wanted right at that moment, she knew she'd regret it too — the fact that notti wouldn't ever just leave her alone leaving her mind. they both solely wanted one thing.

he frantically looked around turning his head, "igh where she at then? youn seen her?" he spoke — the past sorrow tone he had in his voice gone, and anger taking place.

"no." she shortly answered, even though she wasn't literally crying weeping— it was clear that she was down. her whole demeanor had changed too and she hasn't smiled once today.

"𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳?" the two heard a voice causing for them to turnt their heads to see edot, "ya good?" he asked again noticing sum different. it was really just in the air that sum was wrong frl.

dd slightly hummed dapping up edot now looking back around, "wassup." he mumbled before patting the back of his hand in his chest lightly, "we gotta.. you seen courtney?" dd asked, his voice holding pure seriousness.

courtney was definitely special to dd, but her tryna fuck with his brother onna low? or, in other words: making him look dumb as shit? he neva once play that at all.

then it was also ashanti, cause just like him all his niggas loved shanti and was ready to go to war for her. 

"nah ian seen her whole day fool.." edot trailed on feeling the anxiousness & anger comin from dd, "nigga i know you wanna see her—"

"SEE HER?" dd cut him off, raising his eyebrows jerking his head forward, "she a SMUT my heart, ian tryna see dat hoe." dd spoke, putting emphasis on "smut" while his new york accent became heavy making ashanti's head turn to him quickly.

and also it was another thing bout dd, as much love this nigga will show you when he on you don't matter. cause when he off you? he done for real, like deadass. it ain't matter what happened or what didn't.

edot scrunched his face up now looking at shanti, "yo is he good?" he quietly asked — completely confused. ashanti shrugged, "ion know what he bout to do bro." she said above a whisper completely honest cause dd rarely got actually mad , cause onna real he be "mad" and have an attitude for no actual reason. but now it was different.

dd huffed hiking up his pants turning around, facing away from edot & ashanti as they were now behind him. he kissed his teeth as his eyes narrowed to two people who looked very familiar.

"𝘚𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘐! 𝘔𝘈 𝘉𝘈𝘉𝘠𝘠𝘠!" solana shouted coming from the opposite direction, she quickly slowed down seein everyone looking depressed as hell, like the energy just passed through everyone. "hiiiii," ashanti lowly dragged holding her arm out to wrap it around solana's shoulder, "ya is we goin to class..?" she muttered asking looking in between edot & dd.

edot shrugged with a smile on his face, "man ion kno what's goin on." he expressed, "dead about to roll a blunt tho." he added as he stood in the crowded hallway, "no you is nottttt." solana dragged, "deadass tho, gimme my pen back." she spoke mocking him making edot jerk his head back, "whoooo?" he dramatically looked around, "what pen?"

solana frowned as her arm wrapped around ashanti, "nigga don't play wimmie right nowwwww," she whined, "i need it." she mumbled as edot chuckled, "yous a feen." he waved her off as he looked around, "is we goin to class?"

"das what i said." solana said putting her gaze on ashanti, "shanti you tryna go to class with us?" she nudged her knowin that her next class was the class she had with courtney. it's been two periods so far and the first one she made aaron walk around with her, and the second was only with solana. so shanti's really hasn't seen courtney all day.

right now ashanti was still in shock bout courtney, then the more she thought about everything as a whole — like back when her and notti were together, the more it made sense. then again  it was notti acting like ashanti was crazy for even sayin their two names in one sentence. 

but, she also knew that notti was a good ass liar. and that's just in general.

"mhm," ashanti hummed, "you good shantiii." solana dragged feeling her shift of energy, "tryna smoke?"

"man sheon wanna smoke wit you." edot spoke, "but what's wrong?" 

shanti sighed shaking her head, "i w—"

"fuck up." dd cut her off, turning back to see who was talking. he ain't even know who's voice it is but he knew he wanted silence as of right now. his face softened noticing that it was ashanti who was talking, "oh my fault shanny.. i'm just tryna see..." he trailed on looking back at the sight as it became more clearer — allowing the others to notice the same thing.

"—if i'm blind as fuck right na." solana finished, genuinely squinting her eyes focusing on one sight. "or high as fuck." edot added licking his lips, "why they together?"

ashanti finally focused on what they was talking about cause this girl dead was blind and wasn't gon say nun bout it cause she done knew they was gon clown her like always. she slowly jerked her head forward seein them.

them meaning both courtney & notti walking side by side: notti with a tired looking expression on his face and courtney with a frustrated one. but notti actually looked like seconds away from goin off on her, even the four who were only looking at him for a few seconds knew that.

but nah, that ain't change shit on how they was walking together. "shanti?" dd called out making ashanti softly hum, no longer finding the strength to say anything anymore. maybe notti did lie again & was simply just following what she wanted: leaving her alone. 

"ion think you tryna be here." he said, ready to violate tf outta courtney — and say sum to notti too. cause now he was done frl , but he was also aware of ashanti and her big ass heart so she prolly couldn't stand to see him do that to any of them.

edot tilted his head, "wait why—"

"imma tell you." dd cut him off before raising his hands cupping them to his mouth, "YOO, NOTTI!" he shouted seein them a good distance away. his voice was barely heard over the thousands of other voices overlapping due to the hallways still got people movin & standing.

notti tho, quickly took notice of his big brother's voice and picked his head up — his eyes going to him distinctly noticing his angry demeanor. he looked around him seeing solana taking to ashanti and his heart dropped, knowing that 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴.

courtney who crossed her arms looked over to the group of people specifically seeing dd since he was at the front. they made eye contact and just by the sour feeling in her stomach she knew she'd regret it by the way he just looked at her.

"NAHHH CAUSE YOU? WORDA MY DEADS YOUS A SMUT!" dd lowly shouted uncupping his mouth seeing as courtney got closer walking. her face, by instinct, twisted up and formed into a mug, "FUCK NIGGA? who you TALKIN TOO?" she spat making dd laugh turning his head to the side after looking down at her. yeaaaa, he wasn't sparing nun for her.

"naaaaah," solana lowly dragged. also knowing the fact that once dd off you he off you, but now focused on why notti & courtney were seen together again. this time not even hiding it. just out inna open.

"yea.." ashanti mumbled as she looked at notti who immediately took notice of her making her start to move away already, "i gotta go." she shook her head.

and just like that notti started booking it in front of everyone, he ain't give a fuck. he went until he caught up with her — grabbing her hand now directing her away from everyone as they walked away together. 

ashanti sighed as she slightly trailed behind notti, "ion wanna—"

"mama i know. imma tell you everything ight?" he looked back at her squeezing her hand as he slowed down letting her keep the same pace as him so they could walk next to each other, "i just love you so much bro." notti told her, his eyes looking at  her hers desperately wanting her eye contact. but those three words alone were enough to make her literally crumble down and just cry bro. cause it was like notti already knew she was tryna make herself doubt it, the way he said it sounding like he was affirming it in some way.

"and i'm sorry mama," he continued as they walked, "ian give it to you." notti mumbled making ashanti drop her head, knowin he was referring to her ex and how he didn't show & give her better than her ex makai like he went on and on about how he said he would for weeks. his tone full of disappointment & shane as he continued, "i know ian give it to you but i need you to just hear me out real quick so you can understand, ight?" notti kept his voice low getting ready to make them turn a corner. 

ashanti rubbed her lips together, there was big difference between makai and notti. notti was always gonna be different. he might've not been her first ever love or boyfriend, but he was the best and that was before everything changed. but for some reason, he still persisted that spot throughout her life— even now. she nodded letting notti pull her closer, "ight." 

9.10.23

— 10:56 am. 𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘷.

( 𝙞'𝙢 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙖. 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙜𝙤.. )

         "𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏𝘼 𝘿𝙊?" was what courtney asked — ultimately breaking the tension-like but somewhat comfortable silence between them.

notti looked to the side before making eye contact with court now looking down, "smoke." he spoke, voicing the only thing on his mind. after everything, that's what he wanted to do. did it remove the thoughts of ashanti in his head? no but it calmed it.. in some sorta way.

so when he walked out of class and saw courtney walking didn't really made him feel a way, that was until they were going the same direction — resulting in them silently but purposefully keeping the same pace as they walked "together" 

courtney pressed her lips firmly together quickly breaking eye contact with notti, feeling it as too intense, or in other words.. intimate. notti unknowingly had that effect on people all the time and it could be a simple glance, he knew he was attractive but personally didn't think it was that serious. but sometimes females dead couldn't look at him, never ashanti though, she stayed looking at him for that exact reason. but now it was different. now ashanti don't wanna look at him.

the thought lingered in her head — carefully processing it as she walked with someone who she'd call her best friend a couple months back. she brought her nail to nervously scratch the back of her head opening her mouth, ".. can i come with you?" 

courtney loved anything that involved missing class, it didn't matter if it was iss (in school suspension) or printing papers for her teacher at the front office. but smoking with her best friend's cheating ex boyfriend? definitely was a stretch.

but before he earned that title , that was her best friend.

not even on some weird shit too, that was dead just someone she considered her brother. so her best friend dating him made it 100x better. that's what she thought. but seeing him slowly reveal his true self with her made their relationship turn sour. and that didn't just hurt courtney. 

cause that was the first person notti goes to for anything regarding ashanti. whether it was advice or her favorite things to surprise her with, court was who he went too. she was also the main one supporting notti bein a homewrecker while everyone genuinely thought makai and ashanti was happy together.

notti's teeth tugged on his bottom lip, his eyes going over to courtney in the empty hallway — thinking. he thought she wasn't tryna be weird with it but now with how he was with ashanti and how he was tryna be, he wasn't taking no chances. he understood why courtney didn't like him at all now, cause to him it just looked like she was purely disappointed cause it was not all like that from the start.

but nah he still ain't care cause she was being annoying as hell. so for her to wanna follow him to go smoke irked him, then he thought about everything else.. and obviously everything else didn't regard her.

he rolled his eyes, "fine." he mumbled, turning to the stairwell at the end of the hallway leaving courtney behind him. he quickly reclaimed his spot on a staircase and unpacked his pockets , getting straight to rolling up — feeling courtney's presence next to him on the same step.

the freshly rolled & lit blunt made its way between notti's lips as he took a pull, than a few more after that, purposely ignoring courtney. he lowly sighed feeling the high slowly take over him as he accidentally glanced at courtney's hand that reached for the blunt.

"notti." she muttered making him grumble handing her the blunt with attitude, then running both of his now free hands through his hair as thoughts of her started pouring into his mind 10x more. he slightly shook his head — that wasn't supposed to happen.

but it always did. shanti stayed living in his mind bad, one of these things he honestly think he gon actually pull an all nighter staying up thinking about her.

the smoke blew out of courtney's mouth freely making notti quickly snatch the blunt away from her, not wanting her to take any other pulls. she softly smiled before sighing, leaning back looking ahead of her, "i know you want her back." — "oh really?" notti quickly retorted sarcastically, almost cutting her off cause that was honestly dumb shit to him. he also was ready to quickly get mad at her easily since she was always dick riding him alla time.

he scoffed before taking another pull thinking about how he should've said no when courtney asked to come with him. but he honestly was just saying yes because of remembering how they used to be and also because he felt like he owed her an apology too knowin how she felt seeing shanti cry everyday and not being able to do shit bout it. "yea.." courtney spoke, ignoring his attitude as she continued, "and you know she not gon wanna date you again, right?"

notti furrowed his eyebrows almost acting like it was new to him as he turned to courtney, "youn know nun." he mumbled firmly before turning his gaze back to the ground, knowing that's true. but he said that cause she genuinely didn't know anything with how she kept tryna come for him all the time. he knew he deserved it at the same time but still, shit was mad annoying.

"oh, but i do know and vividly remember having to hug her to sleep like a baby to stop her from crying.." she slowly turned to notti making eye contact, "because of you." courtney emphasized, now seeing this moment a lil bit like her time to do what she been wanting to do to notti ever since shanti & him broke up. 

but she knew she couldn't fully do everything cause she was dead under the influence that ashanti might just kill her, that's how serious she was being when she didn't want shit to be done with notti.

a wave of embarrassment went over notti as he sat in silence looking around, desperately searching in his mind for something to say. he kept eye contact with her as he spoke, ".. but i was better than him? before alla that?" he lowly asked, and this nigga was crazy for asking. but he had to ask, & specifically courtney cause she was the one supporting him thru alla that.

courtney scoffed before staring at notti for a lil longer, tryna see if he was joking. she sighed seeing that he wasn't as she answered, "yea.. that was before alla dumb shit you did." courtney admitted, "but now you hurt her bad. this time you can't try and do what you did last time. she prolly won't ever want you again." she added, making sure what she just said wasn't getting into notti's head.

"and you know i loved ya together really bad." she said, and that was true. courtney loved seeing her friends inna healthy relationships, especially after them leaving unhealthy ones. notti eyed her sudden movement as she got up slowly knowin that it was about to be passing period making notti do the same as he put out his blunt, "but you gotta 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 me." court started, her nail falling on notti's chest as she pointed at him, "promise me you won't try and get back together with her." 

everyone should've been knew this from the very start; notti was ass at keeping promises and was too good at lying. he was a very good liar. so hearing that "promise" word slip from courtney's mouth dead almost made him burst out laughing, cause yes this nigga knows he can't keep promises and he do be breaking them on purpose too. 

but seeing how serious courtney was being made him atleast hold back his laugh, cause she actually stay serious about her friends. she never once played about them. notti honestly wondered if he should tell her that he can't do that because it genuinely couldn't be done as if right now or he should just lie. & he was thinkin more about lying.

he felt courtney get closer, her nose beginning to get use to the weed mixed with his good cologne. her eyes focused on his now slightly red as she felt a lil too tempted to bring her eyes elsewhere. then notti licked his lips, basically obligating her to drop her gaze down to his lips. 

notti kept looking at her eyes though, with that simple eye contact that dead got everybody and they momma going crazy. but he was fine so now it was looking like he was tryna rizz her up or sum, definitely how she felt too.

"so.. you promise?" she spoke up again, feeling their bodies now radiate heat from how close they were. notti slightly tilted his head sideways cause this nigga was just thinking, knowin he was bouta lie like a mf. cause who really gonna leave ashanti alone? never him at this point.

notti slowly nodded his head as he stood over courtney before he hesitantly paused — feeling different demeanor from courtney. them together never felt like this. he couldn't really explain it but he knew if ashanti ever felt like this with ddot he woulda been furious, that was fact.

"for you or for her?" he asked back, knowing exactly how she sounded. he wasn't dumb and could easily pick up on someone energy but he couldn't fully tell court's intentions. it felt so weird right now.

courtney pursed her lips matching notti as she tilted her own head, knowing that as if right now notti was willing to do anything for ashanti. and it seemed to him she was honestly on some "i don't want her to hurt anymore" shit too. "for her." she answered.

notti continued nodding his head as he spoke, "yea, i promise." he replied watching courtney smile real big thinking that ashanti doesn't have to back track with him anymore and that she was nothing to worry about with him. because to be honest it didn't matter how many times ashanti might've said she was done with him, court really didn't know if shanti would try and deny notti if he tried with her.

so courtney happy thinking that she made things a whole lot easier.

but notti was happier knowing he was only gonna disregard and break the shit outta the "promise" and act like it simply never existed. 

𝘍𝘓𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒: 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙.

𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦 !𝘺𝘦𝘢..

 "—𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘈𝘛'𝘚 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘋𝘈 𝘔𝘠 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘚 𝘚𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘐." he spoke, "i was only smiling when i came in there cause i knew i wasn't gon listen to shit she was saying." notti explained as they continued walking, thru the crowds of people that eventually got smaller due to everyone actually going to class.

for the most part everyone minded they business seein them together, then it was them dickriders — notti's failed talking stages and niggas who on ashanti now who was staring dumb hard at them. notti was tired of bein at school for this reason but he know he promised his mom he'll at least finish his junior year before dropping out to get more serious about rapping. and this nigga was really trying, but it was shit like this.

his hand stayed intertwined with ashanti's as she stared straight ahead, silently processing everything he was saying. "like.. youn think it's a lil crazy how much control she think she have over you?" notti genuinely asked, bringing his gaze down to ashanti. he really thought that shit was trifling and he was hoping that she was at least starting to think the same thing.

"and it's not on some protective shit." he spoke again knowin that was what she was thinking, "i know how she be bout her friends but this time it's different." notti concluded, waiting to hear ashanti's response. but ashanti was tired.

so now, she was supposed to believe that notti & courtney came out at the same time, courtney asked notti if she could come with him to smoke and notti said yes. then courtney told him how much ashanti wouldn't want him, knowing notti wants her again. she asks him to promise her that he would leave her alone indefinitely. he lied and says he promised, knowin he won't. 

she couldn't deny that it sounded like him. he'd definitely lie and make an empty promise, that was a good portion of why they were in the situation they was in now. but now it was courtney, it really genuinely seemed like court just wanted to protect shanti — that's what shanti wanted it to be.

but since notti told her every single detail, dead wanting ashanti to know everything before someone tries to tell her something else and because he wasn't tryna lie to her no more — he also told her how she was movin. she only had one pull so shanti couldn't even try and act like it was her high that made her act like that. notti also made sure she got one pull cause he didn't want anything to happen like that anyway.

& ashanti was done tryna believe the fake truth to make shit or people sound better in her head. 

"then she wanna walk wimmie talking bout how i'm sum manipulative nigga but at the same time try and make me pity her cause she was crying." notti directed ashanti to his class assuming she was going to his, "i know das ya best friend mama but she weird."

ashanti licked her lips absentmindedly squeezing notti's hand, "i guess." she shrugged, comin into terms with it. she was coming into terms wit a whole lotta other things too. she was realizing that by the way shit was now, she wasn't gon see no one 'okay' with her and notti being together — now that they was under the impression that he fucked courtney.

but she knew the "truth" and ethan. ashanti knew ethan and ethan knew ashanti , that was sum she also was started to realize no one was gonna understand. 

"just tired bro.." she mumbled sighing, "ion even wanna fuck with anyone anymore." ashanti spoke, making notti furrow his eyebrows quickly. "baby don't let shit make you do that, everyone else still fuckin wit you." he said, not wanting her to go ghost ever again. especially now.

he knew every since school started she been goin through a lot, he also knew that it was because of him. the endless pain that caused him was horrible, but not as horrible as the pain it caused her first

the two kept walking until they finally met up with his class making notti glance at ashanti, noticing that she didn't let go of his hand yet. he was thinkin she'd waste nooo time to snatch her hand alla way back.

the chatter from the classroom was heard from outside; they was bein loud. notti opened the backdoor only able to be visible by the students that sat in the backside of the classroom. and that was the group that was in the circle just like last time — jay, ddot, solana, edot, and dd.

their eyes quickly went to the door hearing it open, then having pure shocked installed in them seein both notti and ashanti together. jay quickly nudged solana who sat next to him, "yo when they start talking again?" he quietly spoke making solana simply shrug, her eyes analyzing ashanti's demeanor.

then they looked at the two empty seats that ddot placed next to each other — that were meant for notti and ashanti. edot furrowed his eyebrows as he spoke, also keeping his volume low, "why the fuck you made them sit together? shanti gon—"

"man shanti not a baby. she gon live." ddot waved of edot, not fazed by notti & ashanti together. and this nigga most definitely did place those two seats next to each other purposely. 

the two sat down next to each other, letting their hands go as ashanti looked around silently— about to zone out like usual. next to her was dd who wasn't even focused on them together, only notti cause he was still on hots. but shanti could barely even zone out due to the eyes that glued to her & notti, "ya dead bouta make me cry like.. look away." she monotoned sarcastically speaking, not making eye contact with any one of them as she continued placing her gaze on the decorative posters on the wall.

she was not bouta cry at all, she just needed to say sum to make them look away. they was lowkey thinking that she couldn't feel their stare too since she wasn't looking at them. and that most definitely did make them look away reaaal quick. 

ddot snickered making everyone now look at him cause that was the only nigga laughing, "why ya looking at me now?" he said, somehow making his laughter intensify, "i'm dead bouta cry too." he smiled, also knowin that ashanti wasn't gon cry either.

dd kissed his teeth looking at ddot now, "yo, fuck up." he spat before tangling his fingers in his curly hair — visibly bothered. ddot jerked his head back, a disgusted expression making its way into his face at he spoke, "nigga what?" he said before rolling his eyes.

but notti was trying sooo hard to wipe off the smirk he had on his face from ashanti saying sum after they seen him and shanti together. he ain't really know what made her suddenly do it but he was mad proud of her for real.

"anyways.." dd said side eyeing ddot, "notti ya heard what happened?" he asked now looking at notti who sat next to ashanti, "nah what'd you do?" he calmly asked back, knowin his big brother was up to something after finding out about courtney.

"—waitttt," jay dragged sitting up, ready to get off a prolonged question in his head, "did you fuck courtney?"

"nah." notti answered, now feeling everyone look at him — except for ashanti. he been was ready for niggas to press the shit outta him, especially dd. that's just what he gets for lying alla time to the point where no one starts to believe him anymore when shit come out.

jay calmly nodded, his face expression holding approval, "ight." he muttered making dd continue, "don't even say ha name bro, she a smut." he looked at jay before looking back at notti, "we dead had to hold this nigga back broo, was actually about to smack the shit outta her." ddot randomly burst out laughing as everyone looked at him — coming into terms that this nigga was high ash.

"na.. you remember bro?" he nudged jay with his arm a couple times before demonstrating how dd was, "niggas was like—" he said, holding his hand up like he was gonna smack someone. he laughed again before tryna catch his breath, "then, then i had to.." ddot held his arm tryna act out how he caught dd's hand from smacking courtney, "remember?" he turned to edot who just side eyed him tryna hide his smile. "'course i remember, that was barely two hours ago my nigga."

"ddot please be quiet." solana spoke up, "like actually." she added making him kiss his teeth, "na worda bro imma slap you next." dd said pointing his finger at ddot making him scrunch up his face — ultimately breaking out into they lil back and forth arguments they stay having leaving everyone to laugh & start loudly instigating the shit out of it.

"you eaten?" notti looked over to ashanti — real happy that she was right next to him this time. she shook her head as she watched him go into his bag that his friends brought into the class for him, pulling out two small bags of sun chips.

she couldn't even hide her pretty smile too, just like always they were her favorite flavor and everything. "thank you ethan." she muttered taking them from him making him smile too, "you welcome mama."

and that was the first time she had smiled all day. ashanti was still gonna get mad at herself for it, but she was slowly accepting that it was always gonna be 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ           𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐭𝐭. & 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢?

𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞 𝙡𝙪𝙫 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙩𝙩 ! —👩🏽‍🔬

LLN🕊️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

35.8K 611 19
โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me peace, but then you steal it โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข...
17.2K 254 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
2.7K 132 4
๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, & ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
77.1K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"