Want Me (BoyxBoy)

By Heather_gO

When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lu... More

Hello/Warning!
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-

-22-

2.8K 97 20
By Heather_gO

*Mature

-Wes-

"Come in."

My knees feel a little weak as I twist the knob and push the door open. Seeing him leaning back against his headboard, the cover stopping at his hips leaving his upper body exposed, makes them feel even weaker. The way his eyes stare at me almost makes them completely give out. Why does everything about him have to be so sexy?

I close the door and make my way over to his bed. I lift the covers before climbing in the spot beside him.

"Hey," I say, once seated next to him.

"Hey." He has a curious glint in his eyes, like he's wondering why I'm in here.

"I just want to kiss."  Even I know that's a lie.

"Okay."

I quickly lean over, initiating another kiss tonight. I try to keep it slow, but every peck feels so soft and tantalizing that I keep letting my lips linger between each one. My tongue having a mind of its own pokes out and licks his lip. His pushes back against mine, and I can taste the mint from his toothpaste. The mint on mint makes my head feel light.

Wanting to touch him, I bring my hand to his shoulder, but my fingers instantly recoil feeling his bare skin. I kind of forgot he was shirtless. His mouth leaves mine long enough for him to say, "It's okay. Touch me."

I ease them onto his warm skin before sliding my hand to the back of his neck. Fuck, even his muscles here feel so hard. I need to start going back to the gym more often.

I lean closer, getting more into the kiss. His tongue is so hot and wet. yet the way he moves it is rough. I like it.

I almost let a sound of protest out when he stops again. "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Yeah," I say, a little out of breath.

"Good." One hand flies up to my face while his other arm wraps around my waist, pulling me tightly against his chest. My gasp gets cut off by his lips. Shit. I wasn't expecting this. I melt back into the kiss, and I can feel my dick twitching almost every time our tongues touch. God, it's starting to ache a little bit, and the kissing and close contact isn't helping it at all.

I really want to do something, but what would we even do? It'd feel amazing to have his mouth down there again, but it's not really fair to him because I'm still too scared to do that myself. But what about the first thing we ever did together? That felt great. I bet it'd feel even better without clothes on... And I do kind of want to see what he's got going on down there. His condom size really piqued my interest. Plus, it's only natural to want to know what's supposed to go in me one day.

Fuck it. We're boyfriends, and boyfriends can make each other come. There's no reason I shouldn't do this.

When he pulls away again, I go to suggest it, but he speaks before I can. "Is it okay if we lay down? I'm sure you're not comfortable sitting up like this." The only thing uncomfortable is my dick.

I nod, and he releases me to scoot down the bed some. I do the same, sliding more under the cover while simultaneously being engulfed in his scent. On my back now with my head on his pillow, he props himself on his elbow and slides closer to lean over me some. Seeing him above me like this doesn't help. My heart or my dick.

His hand comes back to my face. He hesitates, like he wants to say something but leans his head down to kiss me again. I instantly open my mouth to let his tongue find mine. I don't know what it is about French kissing, but with him, I feel like I could do it all damn day.

Once his tongue leaves my mouth, I turn my head to take a deep breath, but that just makes him lean down to kiss my neck, the sensation sending tingles throughout my body. I swear if I was a girl right now, I'd be begging him to fuck me. I almost do anyway when he licks a stride up my neck to my jaw, and his lips find mine again, pressing a hard kiss to them.

I can't help but wince when I feel his teeth pinch my lower lip. The action makes my dick throb even harder. I can't help but mumble, "It hurts."

He leans back to rub his thumb over my lip. "Your lip?"

"No."

"Then what hurts?" I gesture with my eyes, making his travel down my body. He pulls the cover back some, exposing the raging boner I have. God, he's going to make fun of me for not wearing underwear. I should've put them back on before coming in here. "You said you only wanted to kiss."

"I lied."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want to do what we did last Thursday."

"Okay. We can do that."

"W-Without clothes."

"Oh. Okay." I can see the excitement spark up in his eyes. "Uh... me too? Or just you?"

"Both of us."

"Okay." He moves himself to his knees and climbs over me to straddle one of my legs. He grabs the hem of my shirt and asks, "Can I take this off too?"

"Yeah." He wastes no time pulling it up, so I sit up to let him get it off me. I notice how his eyes immediately drop down to my chest.

"Can I touch you?"

"Yeah." His hands press against my stomach and slowly move up to my chest, his thumbs stopping right beside my nipples.

"What about these?" he asks, looking back up at me.

"I-If you want." Why would he? It's not like it's going to do anything for me. I'm not a girl.

His thumbs instantly rub over them, sending a weird sensation through them as they start to harden under his touch. What? Why does that kind of feel good? He suddenly pinches the right one, causing me to gasp. That hurt, but at the same time, it sort of felt good. My dick twitches in agreement.

Ryland catches the movement before meeting my eyes again. "Feel good?"

"K-Kind of."

"Can I suck it?"

Thinking he's talking about a blowjob, I nod, but another gasp is forced out of me when he leans down and takes my nipple into his mouth, creating some suction with it. What the fuck? I thought guys only did this for girls. But it also feels really nice. His tongue runs over it, making me bite down on my lip to stop myself from moaning.

His hands slide down to my waist, giving it a squeeze as he moves his mouth to the to other nipple to give it the same attention. I feel the sharpness of his teeth against it, and when he bites down, I wince and dig my fingers into his hair to pull him back.

"That hurt."

"Sorry," he tells me, shoving his lips back against mine.

I tense when I feel his hands move from my waist to the shorts. He slips his fingers inside and grips the waistband. Without breaking the kiss, he pushes them down, making me lift my hips to help him. God, I'm so ready for this. Despite the week's worth of masturbation, I feel like I could explode the second he touches me.

I kick his shorts off my feet, letting them get lost under the cover. A moan is forced out of my throat when I feel him grip me in his hand. His thumb rubs over the slit, making it hard to kiss him back with how good the small action feels.

His lips and hand both leave me. "I'll be right back."

I furrow my brows. "Where are you going?"

"To get the lube." I widen my eyes some. "It'll make it better, I promise." I nod and let my hand fall from his hair. "I'll be right back." I watch him leave, and he's back before even ten seconds pass with the lube in one hand and a small towel in the other. Probably for after...

"Do you still want to do this?"

"Yeah," I answer with a nod.

He tosses the towel on his nightstand and climbs back in the bed but lays on his back. "Climb on top of me."

"What?" I ask, heating up.

"Unless you want come on your stomach, climb on me. Just straddle my thighs."

I hesitate but do as he says, though the position is a little awkward since I'm naked. His eyes travel over me, making me not like being the only one without clothes. "What about your pants?"

"Pull them down for me?" he asks with a lifted brow.

I swallow hard and reach down to grab them. I give them a tug, and his hips lift up, making me rise up some. I stop when his dick pops out from the waistband. Shit. I fucking knew it. I mean, he's not much bigger than me, maybe an inch longer, but his is definitely girthier than mine. I gulp again. There's no way that's going in me easily. But to be honest, he's got a pretty dick. A nice color with a few veins running along the shaft. I kind of want to feel it...

It suddenly twitches, making me glance up to see him staring at me through hooded eyes. "Uh... Can I touch..." I trail off.

He immediately nods. "Please."

I lick my lips before reaching forward to slowly touch it with my fingertips. I slide them down to feel the smoothness of it before bringing my palm to it, wrapping my fingers the rest of the way around. I give it a squeeze, feeling it twitch again. A small pump of my hand makes him sharply inhale. Oh my god. Another pump makes him sigh, the sound almost sounding like a moan. I'm making him feel good. And that's so fucking hot to me.

"W-Wait a second," he stutters out. I quickly remove my hand to see him unscrewing the lid to the lube. He rips the seal off, flicking it somewhere on the floor. It's new... I guess he really hasn't been sleeping around recently.

Once it's screwed back on, he pops the lid up and pours some onto his hand. He grabs himself and slides up and down a few times, making his dick shiny from the coating of lube.

"Come closer."

I embarrassingly scoot further up his thighs to the point our dicks are almost touching. He suddenly lets his go to grip mine. My jaw drops as his slippery hand starts to stroke, getting the lube spread around. I've never used lube since lotion is easier to explain, but the consistency is so much slicker. It feels incredible.

He grabs my hip with his clean hand and pulls me just a little bit closer, making the heads of our dicks brush against each other. I let a shaky breath out and press my fingernails into my palms. His hand engulfs both of us as his fingers wrap around both our shafts. My body's already hot, but seeing our cocks pressed together like this makes me heat up even more.

His hand does a small jerk, and the lube makes us slide against each other. The sensation against my frenulum makes a moan slip out of me. I glance up to lock eyes with him. His hand suddenly moves faster, making my legs tense.

"This is called 'frotting', by the way. Does it feel good?"

"Mhmm," I basically whimper out, slightly thrusting my hips forward. The action causes me to slip out of his hand, but the pleasure it created causes another moan to slip out of me.

"Fuck," he groans, gripping me against him again and moving his hand even faster. "You're literally the hottest fucking sight I've ever seen."

I squeeze my eyes shut, too into it to care about the compliment. My hips move on their own again, but his tight grip just causes me to rub against him. Needing to hold something, I find his thigh behind me and give it a squeeze.

His hand suddenly stops, making me groan and peel my eyes open to see him opening the lube again. He slowly starts moving his hand again while he pours more of the lube between us, making it even more slippery.

His hips are the ones to move this time, forcing another moan out of me. "Keep making that sound for me. You can even say my name if you want to." I feel like I'm probably red all the way down to my chest. I shake my head no, making him let a laugh out. "Then kiss me."

I don't hesitate leaning forward and pressing my mouth to his, my hands gripping the cover by his head. While my tongue is playing with his, I roll my hips again and again, making it a continuous action. It feels so fucking good, though, I'm not sure I could even stop.

His other hand presses against my chest, pushing me back up and breaking our kiss. "Will you take a turn? I want to feel your hand on me."

I nod and grab both of us when he lets go. Though it feels different in my hand to hold two at once, I jerk off like I normally would, a slight squeeze and quick, little strokes near the tip.

"Is that good?" I ask, meeting his eyes.

"Yeah. Fuck," he groans, grabbing my thigh and throwing his head back on the pillows. "Yeah, that's good."

Feeling a boost of confidence from making him feel good, I start rocking my hips again to rub us together while I slide my other hand up his abs to feel him up. Fuck. This is almost like I'm riding him. No wonder he said the sight was hot.

"You're getting me close," he pants out, staring at me through half-lidded eyes. Fuck, he looks so sexy. I speed my hand up, loving how I'm making him look right now.

"Already? It's just jerking off."

"You must not get how much I like you. This is stimulating as fuck for me." I drag my index finger between our tips and stroke over his leaking slit, making the sexiest moan I've ever heard come out of him. "Shit." He suddenly pushes my hand away and takes over with his. After pumping his hand a few times, he looks back up at me. "Why aren't you coming yet? I wanted you to do it first, but I'm about to explode." I feel a little close, but after doing it so much this week, it's taking me a little longer than usual. "You were so much more sensitive the first time. What happened? Did you jerk off all week after that blowjob?" I nod, not able to lie right now or feel any shame about it. "Why? You could've came to me. I'll get you off anytime you want."

I moan at what I know is a promise and at the feeling of his thumb stroking over my nipple. Fuck. That feels even better than before. If he keeps doing that, he's going to get me there, for sure. I just need a little more.

"Squeeze your hand tighter," I instruct, feeling it build up in my lower belly. He does as told and lets a moan out when I start thrusting faster in his tight grip.

"Oh, fuck. Wes. I'm about to-"

"Me too."

I feel him jerk under me as his orgasm hits him. His come shoots out onto his stomach in spurts. Some drips down between our heads, and the warmth of it makes my thighs tense. I glance back up to him to see his eyes screwed shut, deep moans slipping out of his parted lips. Fuck. The image, his sounds, and the way he's still moving his hand all makes me reach my limit. A long moan rips from my throat as I watch my come join his on his stomach, the two mixing together in a sticky mess.

I fall forward and bury my face in his neck, exhaustion and embarrassment hitting me both at once. That was so fucking hot, but he's definitely going to remind me of this every chance he gets. But I honestly would do this again.

I feel his hand leave us, making me twitch one last time. His other one moves up to rest on my back, making me feel a sense of comfort.

"Are you okay?" I nod into his neck. "Did you like that?" Another nod. "I did, too. And as much as I'm loving you clinging to me, I need to wipe this off." I lean back, instantly looking away when we make eye contact. "I should've known you'd be shy afterwards."

Ignoring him, I climb off and sit back on the bed. I grab the towel for him, handing it to him. He reaches for me, though, making me gasp when he grabs my softening dick with the towel. Oh. He's just wiping the lube off.

Once he's done, he wipes his own off before moving to his stomach. He suddenly sits up and climbs out of bed. "I'm going to wipe this off better in the bathroom. You're going to sleep in here with me now, right?"

I hesitate but realize how pointless it would be not to. Plus, I kind of want to, so I nod again.

"Did that orgasm leave you speechless?"

"Just go to the bathroom. And hurry up," I groan, laying down and burying myself under the cover.

His laugh makes me heat up more. "I'll be right back, cutie."

My cheeks burn at the compliment, but I ignore it and take the time to pull my shorts back on while he's gone. I turn my back to his door, feeling a little nervous. Are we going to cuddle now? He wanted to earlier.

I tense when I hear the door opening and closing again. I feel the weight of him getting in beside me. His arm wraps around my waist, his palm pressing against my stomach as he slides closer. I assumed I'd be the little spoon.

He presses his chest against my back, and I can feel his breath hit my nape. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah," I mumble.

"Good night, Wes."

His arm tightening around me and pulling me closer makes me relax and realize that maybe being the little spoon isn't so bad. This actually feels kind of nice.

"Good night, Ryland."

A/N- I hope everyone enjoyed!! Wes got to find out what's in Ryland's pants, and he even felt comfortable enough to touch him! Progress! Wes is also learning how good Ry can make him feel. Here soon, he's going to want to experience even more...

What did you think?? This was my third gay smut scene ever written, so I hope it was good! Let me know! And also vote!

Hope everyone has a good week! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
291K 12K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...
20K 2.1K 30
Ned and Sam won't talk about their first kiss. But when Ned gets stood up on a date and tries to prove his worth by stealing a famous local relic, Sa...
432K 4.7K 7
SPIN-OFF TO "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" Having a crush on one of your best friends is already a struggle. Having a crush on one of your best friends, who...