๐’๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“...

By desolateds

"๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ.. ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ." You're a psychologist. Human emotions were always... More

A/N (pls read)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
37.5 Side Story: Suguru Niragi
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
NOTICE
EXTRA (super short)

49

1.3K 49 10
By desolateds

Finally, your parents left the hospital. It was weird. For the whole time when you were on the bed, you felt as if you were victorious of a huge battle. You found comfort and some sort of peace in it, though slightly unsettled. Many sounds in the world are more deafening than words after all.. maybe it's your own mind speaking to you. Or perhaps it's a warning— we'll never know.

The blonde man chuckled. "That's funny. I also have a meeting with someone important once I get dispatched."

A hum escaped your lips. "Well, I hope that meeting goes well for you."

He smiled. "Thank you. Yours as well."

You smiled and nodded, "I never got your name."

"Oh, I'm Shuntaro Chishiya. What's yours?"

His name.. It definitely rang a bell. For some reason, you felt deja vu at this very moment, though you had to remain calm as it was probably just a random thought, or even a delusion.

"Mine is L/N Y/N," you gave him a small smile and a nod of your head, signifying a small bow.

You could swear that you saw his eyes flicker for a moment right as you said your name. He stood silent for a moment before speaking again.

He mumbled something to himself, "Your name.."

You tilted your head slightly, encouraging an elaboration from him.

"Oh.. sorry. It sounds really familiar for some reason."

You let out a hum. "Well, your name also rings a bell to me. But I just can't fathom where or how I've ever met you."

He nodded, "The same goes for me."

"I must have experienced memory loss due to the impact of the meteor then, huh?" You chuckled to yourself.

"I must have, aswell." He chuckled in his turn.

"Oh," you heard him break the silence that followed for a few seconds later, "I can't help but notice that we're very much alike."

"I don't think I understand," you replied, eyes on him.

"Your personality seems similar to mine. And how you feel after waking up from the impact of the meteor..."

You let out a chuckle, "Yeah. I guess we could be alike. When do you get dispatched?"

"Tomorrow."

"Oh? Me too."

"Will you be going to your meeting immediately right after?"

"Yeah."

He let out a hum. "Me too. Good luck."

You let out a small laugh. "A lot of coincidences today, huh?"

He gave you a soft smile and nodded.

"Lucky bastards. I get dispatched in two weeks," the man covered in bandages grumbled.

"I mean, it would make sense," you replied, "your wounds are far worse than ours."

You let out a sigh, unable to decipher this lingering feeling of deja vu.

"Your name is L/N Y/N, right?" The man covered in bandages asked.

You nodded, looking at him, "Is there something wrong?"

"..Suguru Niragi. That's my name," he mumbled.

Your body suddenly sat up in disgust as you stared at him as if he was an alien from outer space. "Ha. What a coincidence."

"Wait, N/N—"

"Don't call me that," you immediately interrupted him and stared at him with a mixture of anger and disgust in your eyes, "who do you think you are?"

"Look, I just want to apologize. I was in the wrong," he admitted in his hoarse tone.

You let out a scoff, "That 'apology' of yours won't undo the shit you've done to me, and to others."

"I know, but—"

"Just shut up," you sighed, "no point in listening to you yap all day long about some random bullshit that isn't even true."

You could hear a slight grunt before he went silent. Soon enough, the whole room was silent, including Chishiya.

"Sorry you had to see that," you spoke to him, smiling, "don't pay mind to it."

"Oh, it's fine. I don't mind."

—☆×☆×☆×☆—

A day later, you and Chishiya were both good to get out of the hospital. You had to head home to prepare for the meeting that followed. You prepared your uniform, ate food and put on some light makeup before driving off to the psychiatric hospital that you work at. Before getting dispatched from the hospital that you rested in, you and Chishiya exchanged numbers since the two of you felt deja vu whenever you would see eachother, and are both very similar to one another.

You finally arrived to the psychiatric hospital and parked your car. As you entered the hallway towards your office, you were met with confetti flying around and a group hug of your coworkers, including your boss.

Your body didn't know how to react with the hug, so you simply stood still as you could hear some of them crying and sobbing.

"Oh, L/N, we're so glad you came back safely!", "Thank the heavens that you didn't get any terrible injuries!"

Multiple people were talking about how much they missed you, some people being your former clients that were worried sick for you.

"Hey, everyone," you laughed gently, "Thank you for this, it wasn't really needed though. I'm also glad I didn't suffer any terrible injuries."

Your boss nudged your shoulder, "L/N, your client is waiting in your office."

"Oh," you mumbled, giving a quick bow to everyone before quickly walking towards your office.

As you opened the door, you were met with a very familiar blonde. You strangely reminded yourself of deadly games which included him. It was like all events were flashing right before your eyes, though you don't remember being present in them. But one thing you knew was that he was there all along.

"Y/n," Chishiya smiled, as if he was reading your mind.

"Shuntaro..?"

——————————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. (author's cry for help)

The book ends here. Firstly...

I'M SO SORRY for such a long delay + boring chapter, and the stupid cliffhanger. I'm building up a JJK Fanfiction at the moment.
!! I know I said that I will make another Chishiya x Reader Fanfiction, but after the new and painful chapters released from JJK, I ended up re-entering my hardcore JJK phase. Sorry. www

Thank you so much for the support regarding Sudden Interest. I really didn't think it'd reach this far, but almost 100k reads? That's insane. My first ever fanfiction and it goes this far. I'm really glad you enjoyed reading this. I hope you guys continue to support me beyond this.

Also, if you're interested, I will probably be posting the prologue in a few days/weeks. Stay tuned! (or not.) It will be a Gojo x f!Reader.

"HUHHH?! GOJO??! BUT—" I KNOW!!! Even after the events, I still want to write about him. Daddy's home.. 🙁

For questions, please don't hesitate to leave a comment, write to me on my conversation board or just shoot me a private message! I'll be happy to answer them all. Thank you all again! Hugs, kisses, and love.

-YUKO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 988 104
โš ๏ธ ===SPOILER WARNING=== โš ๏ธ This is a series based off of Alice in Borderland. If you have not finished the full series, and would not like to be sp...
419K 12.8K 30
Y/N and Niragi go to the same high school. Niragi is a nerdy boy, with no friends and the main target of constant bullying. Y/N on the contrary, has...
5.5K 169 18
Chishiya Shuntaro is a man with many faces. He wears a mask that shrouds his true intentions. One day, he meets a woman. His father and the woman's f...
26.6K 833 35
Ren felt hopeless. Ren was lost in life, with no real future ahead of her except caring for her siblings. Even with her sister's cancer treatment an...