My Heaven's Flower || 📔 (Nam...

By Jeonimagine

when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Last Part
Bonus Part

Part 1

168K 4.1K 2.9K
By Jeonimagine

Jung-hoon's POV

" What the hell?... That's fu*king cheating he pushed him on purpose. " I heard John speak while I was also looking at the screen how the opponent kicked his leg to Warner our mate and he fell with his bike while he was already winning.

I was silently looking at the screen with a straight look on my face resting back with my bike crossing my legs and arms In front of my chest then John speak beside me " yah why are you silent bro if we lose this race we will get into hell a lot of debt man are you listening to me? "

" Shh... Relax John. " I speak while pushing my hair back running my fingers through them then he looked at me with a confused look on his face
" really man? "

" You think I'll let this happen huh? " a smirk was plastered on my face then I sat over my bike and put on my helmet, he came beside me and speak in a shocking voice " you can't make it up in such a short time they are so far and close to the reaching line. "

I scoffed and shook my head a little then I signaled him to move back and started my bike while I revived up the engine and it was ready to make a vroom sound then I shut my helmet glass and left from there at highest speed ever.

I almost nearly dodged all the vehicles around me while driving at the speed of light focusing straight on my path, it only left 10 minutes to complete the race and I have to reach at our winning point in these 10 minutes then I speak to myself
" come on princess... Make daddy win tonight. "

With that I sped up the bike and crossed the whole route in the meantime and reached near the opponent biker just then I raised up the glass of my helmet and looked at him while showing him the middle finger and a smirk was plastered on my face.

He sped up his bike while finding me on the spot and I scoffed while I shut down the glass of my helmet and speed up the bike, I drove past him like a lightning wave while dodging him and reached the winning spot before him.

As I stopped my bike with a sudden drift everyone came running towards me while screaming and shouting with joy and then I removed my helmet and Ava came near me and hugged me immediately while jumping in excitement " yeah... Baby we won yeah... You are amazing. "

I chuckled at her excitement and grabbed her ponytail in my fist then I pulled her away from me a little to look at her face then I kissed her on her lips aggressively while cupping her face with another hand and she responded back to my kiss with the same force.

I broke the kiss and pushed her away from me and got off the bike while Warner and John came and hugged me and I asked them still hugging " so I saved you guys as usual huh? "

He pulled away from me and smacked my arm then he said " you are my champion bro... Let's go and get your heavenly treat." I groaned while arching my head backwards then I said " I need this so bad though. "

With that the opponents came on the spot and the leader of theirs came near me then he said " you think you can cheat and I'll let you go that easily huh? "

I showed him my phone to make him watch how his mate cheated in the race by kicking off Warner then I speak with a straight face " you started and I ended it simple. "

With that I signaled him to take out our bet money and he glared at me then I arched my eyebrow and he placed 2 thick dollar Bill envelopes in my hand and left from there.

While I moved my attention towards John and Warner and my other friends then I gave them their share of the amount Ava came beside me and said " where is my share huh? "

I tear down the envelope and took out a handful of dollars then I opened her mouth while grabbing her jaws and put that money in her mouth while everyone laughed around me and I smirked, she showed me her middle finger then I grabbed her finger and twisted her hand and the next moment she hissed in pain while her back hits with my chest and I speak near her ear " don't you ever dare kitty or else I'll make you fu*k with your own finger and break it under there... Do you get it? "

I saw tears stream down from the corner of her eyes and I jerked her away then I said " it'll be good for you to stay in your limits. "

I moved my attention towards John and said " I can't wait for more dude just get out of this shit I need to make my nerves cool down. "

Ava looked at me and asked with a confused look on her face " what do you mean by this where are you going? " I joined my eyebrows in a frown and said
" you got your money right? Now leave I don't sleep more than one night with the same girl okay. "

I saw her mouth got wide open in air in disbelief and she said " you were the one who brought me here tonight too... You called me your girl in front of all of them."

" Aghhh tonight I didn't get a girl in this deal Instead I got money so I thought I would need you but... I got my arrangements so piss off... Come on. " I groaned then I scoffed and looked away from her then I sat on my bike and wore my helmet and Warner and John also started their bikes and we left from there.

We drove towards a club and after parking our bikes we entered the club and I walked towards the bar to get my drink. As I sat on the bar stool I ordered whisky for me, Warner and John came on the spot with victoria who was John's girlfriend and she works in that bar.

She came towards me and hugged me while smiling brightly " hey... Cookie... Mr beast you won again huh... Impressive man. " I chuckled while hugging her back and after pulling away from her I asked " why you always call me Cookie? This name never make any sense to me. "

Victoria chuckled and then replied to me " because I've never seen you being sweet with anyone else than me, a sweet and soft cookie for me. "

I twisted my head as a sarcastic chuckle left my mouth then I said
" your man always underestimate my skills but look it's me who make them win every single time. "

She looked at John while laughing and said " so you bring him here for his treat huh? " He twitched his lips to sides and arched his eyebrow in a dramatic way then victoria laughed and said
" so tonight we are having the hottest stripper's come on Cookie I'll show you the way you can choose the one you like. "

I gulped down the whole mug of whiskey and grabbed a bottle then I left with her while John and warner laughed and shouted " make sure to break the bed not her legs. "

I showed them the middle finger without even looking at them and left with victoria. As I entered the stripper floor, I roamed my eyes around the crowd and my eyes fell on a girl who was the main character of the night and got all the attention of the crowd.

I smirked and looked at Victoria then I said " wanna see my influence? " she chuckled and signaled me to walk forward then I walked through the crowd towards the stage and removed my belt around my pants then I reached near the stage and stepped up on the stage the crowd shouted while saying " I got her for tonight and I looked at them with an eyebrow raised then I looked back at that girl and asked her " choose wisely. "

She smirked and tilted her head to the side then she said " how can I choose someone else when the hottest man came on his own towards me huh? "

I smirked and wrapped the belt around her neck then I pulled her with me out of the crowd towards the hallways which took us to the room.

I walked towards the bed and sat on its edge while man spreading and tilted my head to side while I was staring at her seductively, she was constantly smiling while looking at me and I gulped down my whisky then I groaned and speak
" crawl to me like a good bit*h. "

The next morning I found myself on the bed only in my pants and I groaned while I felt my head dizzy because of the alcohol effect then I got up and wore my shirt and looked at the girl beside me on the bed.

She also opened her eyes and got up while saying " good morning daddy. " I rolled my eyes and said " shut up bitch. " with that I got up from the bed and grabbed my things, she sat up and looked at me with a shocked look on her face and said " that's a disrespect sir. " I scoffed and said "women like you think you have any respect huh? So delusional."

With that I took out the envelope of dollar bills from last night and threw it towards her then I said " you served well. " after that I left from there and drive back towards my home.

As I reached there I was bombarded with questions by my father " where were you huh?... Why didn't you pick my call? Your mom was worried all night. "

I yawned while stretching my body and said " you know very well where I was... "
He looked at me with a pissed look on his face while sitting on the couch then I said
" come on dad... I'm in my evergreen youth let me cherish it. "

With that I walked towards my room and he shouted behind me " it's not going to work like this for long Jung-hoon... You have to be a little responsible. "

I rolled my eyes and then Mom came in front of me and I stopped in my tracks I smiled while looking at her when she said " where were you Jung-hoon?... I was worried for you. "

I cupped her face and kissed her forehead then I said " I was just playing around Mom you don't need to be worry about me. " she stared at me with a worried look on her face and said " stop doing all these you are ruining your youth do you have any idea. "

I took a sigh and shook my head then I said " Mom... I'm tired... I wanna sleep more if you can do something for me then please don't disturb me hmm. "

With that I left from there towards my room and threw myself on my bed, I sniffed my shirt and I found myself smelling like alcohol and that stripers scent I groaned and got up then I said
" I'm feeling stinky... I can't sleep like this."

I decided to take a hot bath to relax my muscles and after taking a bath I came out of the room while wearing the bath robe and drying my hair while rubbing the towel in them just then I heard my phone was ringing.

I walked towards the night stand and grabbed my phone it was John on the call and I picked it up while saying

What's up bro?

You wake up?

What else you think I'll stay there in that wh*re's arms huh? I'm at home already.

Hahaha... Okay okay... Yah that girl Ava is creating a scene.

Huh... What happens now?

Like as usual other bitches she says she's in love with you but you used her.

Huh... Really... Hahahaha fu*k this love shit ... These women are nothing just gold diggers.

But what we're gonna do with her now my mind is hurting I can't beat her chaos anymore.

Aghhh... Where's that bitch huh?

In front of my apartment because she doesn't know your location.

Okay I'm coming... She surely gonna regret this.

With that I cut the call and walked towards my cupboard then I took out a black ripped jeans with a black tee shirt then I wore my black combat boots and left my room.

As I was walking through the living room Mom saw me from the kitchen and shouted in a loud voice " now where are you going huh? " I gave her a flying kiss and said
" just coming in a short time. "

With that I left my house and ride on my bike. I speed up the engine and drove straight towards John's Apartment building, I reached at the open ground at the back of the building and stopped my bike then I took out my phone from my pants pocket and dialled his number.

I'm at the back of your building... Bring her here.

Yah... What you gonna do huh?

Leave it to me just bring that wh*re here.

Hmm... Okay.

I was waiting for them to come on the spot while I took out a cigarette box from my pants pocket and my lighter then I blow up the cigarette and took a puff of smoke just then I saw they both came on the spot and my eyes fell on Ava who was looking so pale and sad and tears were visible in her eyes.

She came near me while I was staring at her still sitting on my bike then she speak with a sad smile " I knew it you'll come. "
I hummed in response while taking another puff of my cigarette then I got off my bike and rested back with my bike while crossing my legs and asked her
" so what's the matter kitty... Why are you creating a scene here? "

" I'm not creating any scene Jung-hoon, you played with me while you said that you love me did you forget? " she speak in a pleading voice. I scoffed while looking down at my legs and smirked then I looked up at John and asked him " you ever see me loving someone huh? Or saying this shit to any girl. "

" Never... It's not your standard bro. " he replied with a smirk then I looked at Ava and speak " you got your answer... " She gritted her teeth and said " then what was that huh? Why did you said that night while Fu*king the shit out of me? "

" Aahhh... Haven't you heard about fu*king rules... It's one of them to be pleased and to please so I follow the rule that's it. " I saw her eye filled with tears again and then I rolled my eyes and speak " yah come on now don't you dare to start crying In front of me this is the trick you girls follow to melt hearts but... I'm not going to be softened or melted by this shit do you understand? "

She covered her face with her hands and started sobbing while I looked at John who was also staring at me then I said
" you really love me huh? " I saw John's eyes got wide open at my question then I looked at Ava who just looked at me while saying " huh. " in a shocking voice.

Then I said " I heard that if a person loves someone genuinely then they do anything for them while I don't believe in this shit but still I'm giving you a chance. " she was staring at me with a confused look on her face then I tilted my head a little and asked her again " so prove me that you really love me. "

She sniffed and came near me she held my hand and I was looking at her every move she then speak " what do you want me to do to prove my love tell me. "

I pocked my cheeks while staring at her then I speak " get undress. " her eyes widened in shock and she asked in a shocking voice " what?... Wh...what are you saying Jung-hoon?"

My expressions didn't change a little bit then I again speak " undress right now right here and provoke me, if you succeeded in taking me to your bed then I'll make you my girl. "

She gulped down her Saliva while I was staring at her with a piercing gaze just then she looked at John and he was about to move his gaze but I stopped him " you won't look away... She has to prove everything in front of you. "

She again looked at me and a tear fell from her eyes then I signaled her while arching my eyebrow and she started to unbuttoned her shirt while a sob left her mouth, I smirked and said " it will be great if you do this While getting on your knees. "

She did what I said and I chuckled while whispering to myself " what a pathetic wh*re. " she removed her shirt and was only wearing her bra she was about to open her pants zip just then we heard a loud unknown feminine voice

" stop right there. "

________________

A/N

" Omnia causa fiunt "

Don't forget to vote lovelies :)

Love from Mahi ♡

My dear readers I've switched this book from fan fiction to general fiction so the names in this story have nothing to do with any real life personality... So don't associate the character of my book with any real life person it's purely a fictional work and fictional characters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.2K 51
From kindergarten to elementary school, and finally, middle school, Kim Taehyung was the worst nightmare of both Jeon Jungkook and his best friend. W...
36.9K 3.3K 36
Living without a mother has always been the worst kind of life he could have ever lived, Jeon Jungkook, the prince of Hope Kingdom has always lived a...
2K 102 12
A Muslim hijabi girl who accidentally got the Mafia king's attention;By saving someone from him. Jungkook is going crazy, that how can a 'girl' have...
10K 712 9
When a mafia comes to Seoul on a mission to dismantle the raa'iq mosque for his business and he gets to meet a Muslimah for which he stayed there til...