Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🀭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 55:Greece

78 8 5
By Riadreame7

They say that your first love never dies. You can put out the flames, but not the fire. - Bonnie Tyler

Bianca

Immediately the bottle landed in my front facing me, My heart beat skyrocketed as I know Stefano will be the one to ask the question.

Everyone waited as he had this panty smile on his face before his eyes locked with mine.

A shiver coursed through my spine with the way his eyes breath fire on mine.

What is he going to ask me? I asked myself repeatedly trying to steady my breath amd before I could relieve my sigh, he stood up to my side as my heart throbbed faster....what is he doing?

He stopped at my upfront as his expensive nice scent lingered in my nose before squatting down on a knee and saying....

"Will you marry me Bianca Bennett?" I was dumbstruck! I blinked my eyes severally to be sure I heard correctly!

I mean hold on...Stefano Alcantara just asked me to be his wife???

My mouth opened slightly trying to get something out of it but nothing was coming out....the screams that erupted on the table was beyond imagination as my eyes formed in tears.... Say yes..... People echoed repeatedly as I nodded my head...afraid of saying the wrong thing.

His eyes beamed in smile as I replied

"Yes I will marry you"

The claps and screams was deafening as Stefano tossed me up like I weighed nothing and gave me a deep and passionate kiss not minding the presence of his whole workers.

He rested his head on mine as I felt a tear escape from his eyes...."I love you...I love you so much" he said repeatedly trailing kisses around my face as I laughed saying...."I love you Stefano Alcantara....I never stopped!"

He captured my lips again in a deep searing kiss as I wrapped my hands around his neck.... the workers tried to clear their throat...some saying....Congratulations Mr. Alcantara.... Others whispering....get a bed....

****

"I'm so happy for you Ludovica" My Mom said as I broke the news to her first.

Here I am in my Suite with my Mom sitting on the bed side....

Recently she insisted on moving in with me and I know what that meant....her days was getting nearer and it scares me as hell.

I tried to ignore the pain that coursed through me at the thought of not seeing her again soon.

She was deteriorating no matter how hard she tried to hide it.

She moved closer to me sitting at the middle of the bed, holding my hands firmly before taking a deep breath as I know how hard it is to form words these days for her....

Her vocals were shutting down.

"I may not be here but I'll always be watching you above" she said as her eyes clouded in tears....I could feel mine doing the same...

"Mom don't talk like that...you're scaring me" I said trying to steady my voice as I cannot appear weak in her front.

She smiled lightly " I know he will take care of you and his family are lovely..."She paused trying to stop the tear that threatened to escape her eye but she failed as it fell down profusely.

"I'm sorry again for tearing you apart in the past..."

I could not longer hold back tears as I shut my eyes and let it fall freely...

I don't know why I was crying...

The fact that she's leaving me and never coming back or the fact that she was looking broken in my front or also the fact that I failed to see how she was struggling and let my selfishness got the better part of me...

I pulled her in for a hug saying " I forgive you Mom and I'm sorry for being a bad daughter to you" I cried on her shoulder as her hands patted my back in a soft manner...

"I never blamed you for once for not coming to see me....I knew I brought it on mysel...."

She started to cough ... I tried to release her from the hug as I got the napkin she was pointing at...

Her cough was not ending as tears kept falling down from my eyes.

I was scared....really scared....I should expect this but my heart won't just stop limping in pain.

I tried to pat her back but it only made it worse...

My heart ripped apart at just watching her helplessly.

I reached for my phone and dialed the doctors number in shaky fingers.

She tried to stop me but the cough got the better side of her.

"_Hello Doctor...please can you come to my Suite... My mother's cough is not stopping" I said in a shaky voice before cutting the call...

Her cough was hard and difficult as I was afraid she may cough out her intestine...

I tried to get a bottle of water but she could not even hold it...I tilted the napkin filled with blood aside as I tried to put water in her mouth but she spilled it back ad blood splatted everywhere on the floor.

My heart sank....this is beyond control as tears won't stop to fall from my eyes.

Not long my door burst opened and only one person had access to it...Stefano...

"Ruby..." He pivoted to my side as I scurried him tightly....wrapping my hands around him relieving on my tears....as he encircled his hands around me making me feel safe and not minding me soaking his shirt with tears.

I heard the doctor move to her side injecting her a sedative I guess before trying to move her to the bed to make her lie properly...

He brought out the other pain killers and administered everything inside the injection before taking her palms and injecting it through her veins....

After watching her for a while and carrying out some tests.... the look on his face was not pleasant...

"Doctor how is she?" Stefano asked on my behalf as I was afraid of saying anything at all...

He took a deep breath shaking his head slightly...."Her system is shutting down faster than expected"

The numbness I felt was indescribable... My chest hit harder in pain as the doctor made the final declaration.

Uninvited tears spilled down my eyes as I scouted down my knees trying to embrace the reality.

Stefano got down down to my knee level trying to rub my back as I flinched from his touch...I really want to be left alone...

I squeezed my eyes tightly at the profound sadness that grazed through me... This cannot be real...

I felt Stefano hand again on my shoulders.... I flinched again but he didn't let me go this time....

I struggled out of his touch but he was stronger as he scooped me closer to his chest letting me relieve all my tears.

He wrapped his hands around my body in a soothing way as I cried my eyes out soaking his shirt.

The guilt that built up within me was unbearable.... It's my fault...I neglected her when she needed me the most...

"It's okay....Don't blame yourself...it was bound to happen" He whispered in my ears as if hearing my thoughts but that didn't make me feel any better as the pain punched harder in my chest.

Father must be disappointed at me in heaven... I shut my eyes tightly embracing cold pain that isolated within me...

"For how long can she hold up doctor?" Stefano asked as I kept my head buried on his chest.

"I don't know to be honest with you... but for as long as her body can fight" He said as I kept my eyes squeezed together...

"Lu..do...

My eyes flashed opened at the sound of the voice as everyone of us turned to her but I took a fast stride to her...

"Mo- Mother" I heard her hands shakily with tears in my eyes...
She used her other hand to squeeze my hands together with hers as a tear escaped from her eye.

"Take me out of this place... I want to breath fresh air"

I looked at the doctor who gave a go ahead as I supported her up along with Stefano to the door side.

"Take me...me on a picnic...I want to eat with you" she struggled to say as we did her wish.

Getting to the park... we dropped the food down as I fed her and she did the same.

I was really struggling with my emotions but I had to be strong for her.

Every spoonful taken took every ounce of tears out of my eyes even when I tried to mask it up.

She smiled...collecting the spoon and dropping it gently at her side before she used her hands to wipe my tears.

She adjusted and placed her head on my shoulders saying..."This last days with you is the best moment of my life..." She paused as tears kept spilling down my face.

"Same here Mom...I'm sorry for everything" I cried again as she took my hands in hers raising her head and looking into my face...

"Stop saying sorry... I never put any fault in you for acting the way you did...I was a terrible mother to you..."

"Mom...

She smiled with tears at the corner of her eye.

She clasped my hands warmly as she returned her head on my shoulders.

"Stefano...

She called as he looked at her side...

"Please take good care of my daughter..."

"Mom why are you saying this now? You're scaring me please"I cried...

"I will Emilia..." Stefano answered nodding his head slightly

"I love you Ludovica..."

"I ....

Her hand released freely just before I could tell her how I truly felt....that moment...My Breath stopped. Every ticking clock seem to stop as I felt numb knowing within. She was gone.

"No...n-nooooo ...not today" I tried to say as Stefano came to my side trying to shift my mother away from me but I clung on to her tightly...

"No...no please" I cried bitterly on her body... embracing her tightly...

"God Please no...not yetttttttt" I screamed aloud in unfathomable pain... I was supposed to be prepared for this day but not it still hurt like hell...

A Year Later

"Babe you need to see this..." Tirana barged into my private Sewing arena at the apartment.

She brought her iPad closer to show me a particular design of mine that sold out at her Modeling company here at New York.

"Read that...like fucking read that...you design is a top notch beating every other designers out here at united states" she giggled loudly as I tried to read the magazine...

Bianca Bennett designs is the most seeked after work now at United States and Italy in whole... Victoria Secret is looking forward on working with such an amazing talent of a woman

I read loudly...

"Did you fucking see that? Victoria secret want to work with you!!!! It has always been your dream to work with this Fashion Merchandise Company!!!" She grinned happily again.

I smiled...I know why she's this joyous...

Tirana along with Claire who just put to bed has been there and helping me to get through the phase of losing my mother a year ago as I also did my best in drowning myself with loads of work.

Stefano has been so understanding on my decision to stay at New York for a while to heal...

He didn't push otherwise as he supported me at every way possible...both my work and my personal well being...

He comes over to New York every Friday evening and spends the whole weekend with me .... an effort I truly appreciate...

"So what do you think...you need to reply to this!" She pointed at her iPad screen sitting casually at the side couch beside me.

I mean a lot has changed...do I still want to work with Victoria Secret when I also heard about Stefano's permanent proposal for me to stay at his company in Italy?

Two hard decisions....my dream place of work or where I found happiness?

"Give me time to think about it" I said to her.

She stood up from her position and moved closer to me...

"It's been a year... Bianca I'm proud of you and all the decisions you made and I hope when you choose... You'll choose by following your heart not your fears." She said and the words hit me deeply as I nodded my head in assurance.

I stared at my friend..."How are you Tirana?" I asked her as she knows what and who I'm talking about...

After her photoshoot ended at Spain about a month ago, her face has been so gloomy and I don't need anyone to tell me a certain Certified Playboy Billionaire has something to do with that.

"Wh-what do you mean...I'm fine of course" she said trying to brush it off but I heard the crack in her voice.

She's never the type to dump her problems on anyone...she's like a wall...very difficult to crack and penetrate but it seems the Handsome Billionaire has managed to crawl his way into her life as much as she hate to admit it. He is there...

I held her hands..." It's okay to fall apart some times...you can't be taking care of others while not noticing yourself too...I know the Billionaire affects you a lot...are you just going to toss him away like nothing happened?" I demanded softly as she reacted defensively.

"Nothing happened!" She answered sharply making it more obvious that something indeed went down somewhere but she's refusing to open up and I won't force her until she's ready to speak with me and just before I could react the doorbell retracted. It could only be one person.

"Your Man is here" Her sullen face turned glossy in a flash... She's something else.... that's why she's a model...she can easily switch mood like nothing happened.

My heart throbbed fast at the handsome man that walked in the door holding flowers.

He was dressed in a black shirt and white pants leaving the first two buttons of his shirt undone to emphasize his perfect physique.

He flashed me his very perfect smile leaving my stomach to tingle... He has not touched me yet I'm behaving like a lovesick puppy.

"Hey Tirana..." He greeted as she smiled at him

"Hi Mr.Alcantara" she teased taking her iPad as she disappeared upstairs leaving me and Stefano alone and In a swift motion...

He gave me my flowers and wasted no time in grazing his lips against mine in a soft but enough to turn my belly into a jelly. Then it became demanding as he kissed me hot and passionately as I tried to hold onto his strong hands firmly.

"I missed you so damn much" he whispered during the kisses as his hand fondle with my hair and pulling me closer to get a better access of my mouth.

"I missed you too" I smiled against his lips... I was really ready to be with this Man forever...I really wish he could ask me out again but I just can't voice it out...every moment without him leaves an ache in my heart.

I love him so much and I'm ready to start this journey with him.

"His lips transferred to my neck as I heaved a sigh...

"Get dressed...I'm taking you somewhere" He whispered at my earlobes as a shiver coursed through my spine.

My eyes furrowed..."where are you taking me?" My curiosity got the better side of me as he chuckled placing his hands in the pocket side of his pants.

"Always curious...get dressed first" he pulled away gently as I was already missing his intoxicated scent.

I reluctantly found my way to my room as I know nothing will vomit it out of his mouth.

15 minutes later...I was down as his eye grew darkly on me...I blushed...

I put on a white sweater and a black jean to go with it...I was casual as possible even if I was clueless on where he was taking me.

He supported me down the stairs saying..."did I tell you Sweater look hot on you?" He commented as my ears got red like tomatoes.

I tucked my hair strand back and he unbunned my hair before I could make it past him leaving it to cascade down my waist.

I squeezed my eyes at him...

"I told you to always let your hair down around me" The way he looked at me made my stomach swirl as he entwined our fingers together and I didn't miss the butterfly that coursed through my belly.

"Tirana...I'm leaving" I shouted to get her attention from her room.

"Have a safe trip babe!" She said from the room as my eyes furrowed in confusion...trip?

Getting inside his Porsche as he opened the door for me... My brows quirk at him..."Ivan?"

"Must I be with my bodyguard every time... I want an alone time with my woman" He said as I gave him a panty smile looking into his eyes as he drove down the laneway.

"I love you..." His hands clenched tightly at the steering wheels at my confession like it was the first time he was hearing something that great.

"If you keep up with this...I might lose my self control Babe" He threatened darkly making me want to do it more...

I squinted closer..." I love you..."

"Ruby..." The way he spoke my name awoke all my sexual cells...

"I love you..." I watched his breath hitched before he gave in to his inner dark desire just like I wanted as he parked swiftly at the roadside looking into my eyes.
I gave him my most innocent smile..."I lo..."

His lips crashed mine in a fast motion as he spun me around landing on his laps before he captured my mouth again in a deep and searing kiss...

"I'm going to make you feel my undying burning desire for you Ruby"

He challenged darkly in between kisses as his hands snuck under my sweater, unclasping my bra and fondling my breast sensually....I grasped as I held him tightly to steady my balance.

He savored my mouth and kept titillating my inner nerves with his magical hands.

"I love you more Ruby..."

******

"Why are we here?" My eyes darted at my environment as I noticed we were at his private hangar.

"Well you'll see" He smiled and clasped my hands as we moved towards his private jet.

Is this trip Tirana was talking about? I looked up at the man in my front as his eyes and smile was filled with love.

He helped me up the stairs of the jet as Ivan came to collect his car keys...I knew it....He can never leave his bodyguard friend behind.

"Hi Ma'am Bennett" He greeted politely as I squeezed my eyes at him...can he just call me Bianca for once?

We entered into the ever luxurious jet...you'll think it's my first time in his jet...hell no but anytime I enter, it always feels new at the beauty eradicating from it.

The first time I entered, it was as if I took a wrong turn and entered into a lavishing hotel suite...

The aircraft has been equipped with a circadian lighting system that feign sunrise and sunset in flight to help the body begin adjusting to the new time zone...

Stefano helped me to settle...no one came for an instruction as the jet starts to move...

I was really expecting to hear a clue but I know he will not let me know no matter how I pout my face at him.

I looked around me and see no one as Stefano gave me this knowing look...what am I doing...

Immediately the jet steady up the sky,

I unbuckled my belt and moved to where he was sitting...I climbed onto his laps as he had this I know what you're doing smile on his face.

"Ruby"... His breath was hitched as my center found his boner beneath his pants.

He shut his eyes briefly trying to heave a breath...I didn't know I had this much effect on him.

I used my hands to rake through his chestnut silky brown hair as he took a deep breath shutting his eyes.

"Rub..." I gave him a quick peck on the lip before he could say my name completely.

I could feel his boner rise through his pants.

"What are you doing to me?" His breath was thick and hiccupped as he encircled his hands around my waist pulling me closer.

I don't know where I got the boldness from to do this but I really hope it works as my brain was going numb at every touch of his hand on my body.

"Sorry to intrude Sir...Snacks or...

"We're fine for now" Stefano cut the man off as his eyes didn't leave me as if I was the snack he wanted to devour.

The man cleared his throat with a knowing smile on his face and for a moment I was shy before Stefano pecked me on the lip to make me look at him again.

After the man was gone...I continued with my exploration.

I pecked his nose...down to the corner of his lips to his jaw as he groaned in pleasure with his hands tightened on my waist....

My mouth traveled to his ears as I whispered sensually..."where are we going?" I tried my luck again but he gave a duchene smile instead...

"Your curiosity turns me on Ruby" He said before his hands supported my face back and crashed his lips on mine...His hands encircled my breast underneath my sweater making me to gasp before he used the opportunity to sneak his tongue inside my mouth...I was happy to suck on the beautiful taste ever as I kissed him back with passion.

"Landing in Athens ...Rogers" I think I heard from my sleep... My eyes scrounged up at my environment...it was a master bedroom...how did I get here?

I remembered making tons of love with Stefano at the private sitting room and speaking of him...he was not at sight.

My brain darted back to the announcement but I can't seem to fathom what was being announced as the door opened and here my handsome man strode in.

"You're awake?" He said as he scooped me up and placed me on his laps with him sitting on the bed.
"How long did I sleep?" I asked holding onto him tightly.

"9 hours + ...

My eyes grew big..."9?"

I demanded to be sure as he nodded his head...we are that far away from USA?

He gave a quick peck after arranging my hair back....

"Come on... Let's go down" He said as nervousness coursed through me...

"Where are we?" I asked hopefully again but he clasped my hands instead...

Immediately I stepped out of the plane, I could feel it that I was on a land I've never been to...

The ground was different in a beautiful way and the surroundings were alluring...I looked around for a clue but got none.

Some BMW's parked just across the plane as Stefano instructed the crew..." I'll see you in Santorini...make sure everything is set" he said barely audible but thank God for my hearing aids.

Santorini? Why does that place sounds familiar? I tried to rack my head for a meaning but got none...

Santorini....santorini....it kept playing in my head...

Wait a minute... I took a fast stride to Stefano in unbelievable eyes...

" Santorini? as in Greece?" I demanded huskily...

"Why were you eavesdropping?" He gave a wistful smile and cupped my cheek playfully.

Ohmygod... I can't believe my eyes....we're in Greece....my dream place to visit...how did he know I love this beautiful Country with a lot of Great histories?

"How did you know?" My eyes clouded in tears as I looked at him...

He caressed my face together...wiping the tear that escaped out of it...."know what?" He feigned innocent...

I wrapped my hands around him tightly, giving him a tight and sensual hug...he was taken back for a moment before he encircled his hands around me.

"Thank you..." I muttered silently as he wrapped his hands tighter on me.

"Anything for my Ruby" He cocooned silently as I untangled myself from him looking into his eyes...

"So we're in Santorini?" I grinned at him look at my surroundings.

"Athens actually...we'll be at Santorini tomorrow" He corrected with his gaze on me as he laced my fingers with his and I didn't miss the spark that electrocuted in within me.

My smile widened...I always wanted to visit Athens... I heard a lot of stories about the greatest gods that existed in the past...in the midst of my thoughts....I heard a shrieking sound above me as I looked ahead to see a chopper landing...

"The chopper is here boss" Ivan said making a fast stride towards the chopper...probably to instruct the captain.

But what is a chopper doing here?

"Let's go Babe" Our fingers were still laced without feeling remorseful of holding me like that in the public...I must admit, I'm yet to get used to this Public display of affection as I tried to hide my face at his back.

He noticed my shyness and smiled holding my hand more firmly.

After a short journey down to where....well only God knows as he refused to tell me as usual.

Immediately we landed on a solid ground it feels different...

"Where...

My words hung on my throat immediately I turned my eyes to the other side of the wall with a bold inscription...

MOUNT OLYMPUS no this must be a joke...

"Oh...Oh my...You must be kidding me..."I turned around clutching his shirt tightly as his eyes held this knowing smile.

I left his side swiftly as I moved closer to the sight....

I really can't believe this... I clung my face tightly looking back at the Love of my Life who's eyes didn't seem to leave me for once and where the boldness came from... I had no idea as I find myself jumping on him and he made no effort to catch me with his mighty hands...

I felt light like a feather as I clung unto his neck tightly...sniffing in his manly expensive cologne.

His hands was on my butt and mine around his neck as I looked into his eyes... My gaze traveled for a moment at the bodyguards peeping behind but for some reason...I cared less at the moment ad my eyes traveled back to another beautiful golden eyes.

He need to be arrested with how handsome and perfect he looked with his tantalizing smile...

My eyes lingered for so long on his lips and as if he knows what I was thinking...He moved closer and captured my lips in his....it was a very beautiful moment and unforgettable one.

Kissing him in front of Mount Olympus is another dream come true.

I gasped as he sucked on my lips lightly giving him the full access to my mouth with his hands still holding my butt firmly against him and I don't know why it feels like the most comfortable position to be in...

He savored every recesses of my mouth without touching my face and I'll say his really good at this but who am I kidding?

He was once a Certified Casanova and that thought alone made me cringed and jealous all over again.

"Wow..." He heaved a sigh while his head rested on mine... "You'll never seize to amaze me will you..." He said but gave me no room to respond as he captured my lips again and this time...more demanding...

Hi Lovelies....I'm so sorry...its been a while but you know...I said it before that it was my exam period and it's always hell... I've written seven papers with Five more to go....

Wish me luck guys and thank you so much for following up to this moment... It means a lot...

please don't forget to vote, comment and share with your friends

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 50 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
14.4K 422 37
Claire Morgan was accustomed to danger. She was raised in a world of con artists and scammers. From a young age, she knew the repercussions of the l...
155K 3.6K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
1.8M 46K 128
She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he had left. Billionaire Damien Daniels ha...